Brief Encounter in Budapest Pt. 01

"Now you are mine", she said. And she shuffled back down my body until she was above my cock. She stroked its shape. She looked at me.

"Did you put these stockings on for you? Or for me?" she asked.

"I wear them sometimes for me. But tonight I wore them for you."

"Good answer."

And she bent down and kissed. She kissed through my knickers. Kissing first one way, then moving her head and kissing from the other side. I stirred and twisted as I felt her hair brushing against my body. I felt her hands slowly pulling my knickers down to expose my cock and suddenly she licked it. Licked all along its length, Long licks, savouring licks, all along it and then twisting her tongue round the head at the end. She paused and looked up at me her eyes alight with delight - as they had been in the concert. Then, still with her eyes fixed on mine, she opened her mouth and sucked me in. She closed her eyes, as if savouring the flavour. Then she suddenly climbed up the bed towards me and we were kissing, her tongue, her mouth giving me the taste of my own cock.

"There, John, there: taste your cock. Taste it!"

She went back down, sucked me in again, then crawled back up to me, to lick the taste of my cock into my mouth.

"You want to fuck me, John? You want to fuck me?"

Oh God, yes. Yes, I wanted to fuck her. I couldn't even speak: I just nodded. She crawled back and sat above me, her hands on her hips. I looked up at her, the wonderful sight of her wearing my shirt, my belt. She raised herself slightly and carefully lowered herself onto my cock. She never took her eyes off me as she sank onto me and I slid into her. And as she took in the whole length of my cock, suddenly I felt her cunt muscles tighten as she gripped me hard. I looked up at her in surprise; she laughed. "I told you - you are mine!" And I knew she was in control. She released me, then tightened again. released me, and tightened. She was playing with me. And then she started to move. Gently at first, a slight rocking movement. I moved in time with her, pushing further inside her. She began to move faster, gripping my cock, as I bucked my hips and pushed upwards as hard as I could.

"That's it, John, fuck me. Fuck me!!"

Suddenly I thrust upwards, so hard my hips almost pushed her off.

"Yes! Yes! Thrust into me! Thrust! I'm riding you!"

We were bucking together now, faster and faster, her eyes wide and sparkling. Suddenly, my body shuddered and my hips erupted and I came, shooting inside her, as if I had never cum before in my life. I let out a great grunt and she cried out.

We stayed there, my cock inside her, as we panted and slowly regained our breath. And the heat subsided and the moment passed and she climbed off. She took off my shirt and untied my wrists, and we lay together on the bed, our naked bodies touching. And we kissed. I stroked her hair out of her face and kissed her forehead, tenderly. She reached up and ran her fingers through my hair and she kissed my cheek. And she nestled into me, her head against my shoulder. And we lay there.

"John", she said.

"Yes?"

"There is something else you want."

"Is there?"

"You know there is. You like to submit. You like to take the female role. That's fine - actually I like it. I like it very much. But it means you want something more. I do know that."

So did I. I nodded.

"I don't mind," she said. "Really I don't."

"But I haven't any toys", I said. "I can't ask that of you."

She kissed me.

"John, darling, you can ask anything of me. Anything."

And I knew I could.

"In any case, I came prepared."

She made me turn over and kneel up on the bed. I heard a sound behind me, like someone putting on surgical gloves. I looked round. Yes, that was exactly what she was doing.

"You want me to fuck your arse, don't you?"

"Yes," I said. "Yes, I do."

"Well, I can't fuck it exactly. But I hope this will do."

I faced forward. I gasped slightly as she rubbed cold lubricant on my arse and I smiled as I felt her kissing my bum gently, even lovingly. Then I felt it. The end of her finger against my arsehole. Her fingernail felt hard as she played with my opening and then slipped her finger inside. I felt the rest of her fist up against my arse as she fingered me, twisting her finger inside me, moving it in and out, in and out, pushing it further inside me.

My body was alive, on fire, electrified. I gulped and gasped, and I moaned. I couldn't help myself - I moaned with sheer pleasure as I sank into the bed and gave myself up to her probing finger. And suddenly my whole body burst open as if a fireworks display had exploded within me - she had slipped a second finger inside me. And I gave in. I surrendered my whole body, every inch of it, to Frijda. As she fucked me senseless in my arse. I was in heaven.

When I woke up she had gone.

It was morning and I was alone in bed. My clothes were folded neatly on the chair and on top was a small envelope, with "John" written on it. I opened it.

"Forgive me: I have to go to work. I hope you liked last night: it was for you. Meet me in the cafe at 6.00 tonight. Tonight is for me. Kisses. Frijda."

And she had added a PS: "Check out of your hotel."

So I did.

All contents © Copyright 1996-2024. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+1f1b862.6126173⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 704 milliseconds