Britney's Instructor Melissa Ch. 02

"Don't you like the taste of your cum?" Melissa mocked. Britney started to realise exactly what Melissa was doing, she had reeled her in with the affection that she craved, only to humiliate her.

Melissa licked the cum off Britney's cheeks and turned her head so she'd be facing her, Britney knew what Melissa was going to do and admitted defeat by opening her mouth, as Melissa opened her mouth and let the cum flow out into Britney's mouth. Britney closed her mouth and swallowed.

Melissa licked around Britney's chin, trying to get more cum. She didn't get as much as before but she still got a fair amount. She got Britney to face her again and Britney opened her mouth again, obediently. Melissa this time didn't have enough to let it just flow out, so she gathered as much saliva as she could in her mouth as she swirled Britney's cum around in her mouth, secretly savouring the taste of Britney's woman hood and then spat out into Britney's mouth. Britney again swallowed, without being told.

Some of the cum mixed in with Melissa's saliva landed on Britney's lips, so Melissa licked it off her lips slowly and then placed a closed mouth kiss on them. Britney started to kiss her back and Melissa opened her mouth, pushing her tongue into Britney's mouth. Britney sucked at it hungrily and wrapped her arm around Melissa, she was desperate for affection and didn't care how she got it, as she wasn't getting it from her husband.

"Remember when you said I had a stick up my ass?" Melissa said getting off Britney and turning her onto her front, straddling her, kneeling on top of the back of her thighs.

"Yeah." Britney replied as she could feel the large strap-on resting in between her butt cheeks.

"Remember how you said once you're done, I'm gonna feel like there really is a stick up my ass?"

"Yeah." Britney said. She was starting to get worried with where these questions were leading to and that's when she felt the strap-on quickly stab into her butt hole.

"AAARRRRRRGGGGHHH!" Britney screamed as the strap-on ripped into her ass hole.

"Now how does that stick feel up your ass?" Melissa laughed.

"I never fucked you up the ass!" Britney protested, her voice close to breaking from the pain of the anal intrusion.

"What I don't get about you..." Melissa started as she pushed her hips forward, slowly easing the black strap-on into Britney's large, round rump. "Why didn't you carry it out? It's not like you're a guy who came and couldn't get hard enough to fuck my ass, but that's you're loss. Not being able to feel how tight my incredible ass is." Melissa mocked Britney as she slowly worked the strap-on in and out of her ass.

"Fuck!" Melissa laughed. "If this was my real dick, your ass hole would probably feel soo tight around it!" Britney was in so much pain now from the unduplicated anal sex. Britney was grateful that she did actually cum. Her juices were on the strap-on and worked as slight lubrication. Melissa spread Britney's ass cheeks apart.

"God! Your ass hole looks so red!" She pulled out of Britney's ass. "Taste it!" She ordered Britney, going around to her head.

"Eww!" Britney said looking up at Melissa. "If you think I'm gonna..." Melissa cut her off by shoving the strap-on into Britney's mouth. She gave her a couple of short thrusts into her mouth and Britney gagged a little from the taste of her rectum on the strap-on.

"You like the taste of your ass?" Melissa asked her and Britney coughed from having the strap-on hit her on the back of her throat. "Let me get a taste of that ass!" Melissa said gripping the back of Britney's head with a fistful of her hair. She kissed Britney, a wet open mouth kiss.

"Your ass doesn't taste too bad." Melissa said. "I think I want another taste." Melissa said lying on top of Britney, her tits pressed against Britney's lower back. She spread Britney's ass cheeks and started to push her tongue into Britney's ass hole, working her wet tongue in and out of her ass hole.

"Suck my dick bitch!" She yelled at Britney, taking her tongue out of her ass. "Unless you want it back in your fat ass." Britney instantly took the strap-on into her mouth and started to work her lips up and down the piece of plastic, giving it the kind of attention she would give a real cock.

Britney didn't want Melissa to stop licking her ass hole. She knew that Melissa was gonna butt fuck her, she just didn't know for how long. And she definitely didn't want to have the strap-on in her ass when her ass wasn't lubricated.

"You're tongue feels so good in my ass!" Britney moaned, taking her mouth off the strap-on momentarily and went back to sucking it immediately.

"My tongue feels good in your ass." Melissa said. "Wait till you feel this in your ass!" She pulled back, pulling the strap-on out of Britney's mouth. Britney was still flat on her front and Melissa once again straddled the back of her thighs, pushing the tip into Britney's ass hole only this time, it went in more easily as it was now lubricated.

"Fuck!" Britney moaned through gritted teeth from feeling the strap-on in her ass and this time it actually felt good. Probably because it wasn't forced in dry this time.

"You like that?" Melissa asked as she went flat on top of Britney, her stomach pressed against Britney's lower back and her tits against the middle of Britney's back.

"You like having my black dick in your fat ass?" Melissa asked again.

"YES!" Britney moaned out loud as Melissa gained pace very quickly. "It feels so good!" Britney confessed.

"You're just a little anal whore aren't you?" Melissa asked. "Or should that be a big anal whore?" Melissa laughed at her own joke about Britney's weight. Melissa wrapped her hands around Britney's body, hugging her tight as thrust her hips back and fourth, pounding into Britney's ass hole hard.

Britney's low moans were turning louder with every thrust until she was screaming. Feeling the thick strap-on stretching her tight sphincter, she felt like this anal assault was never gonna end and a part of her didn't want it to. She wanted it to go on as long as possible.

Melissa pulled out of her ass.

"Why'd you take it out?" Britney whined.

"Cos I want you to suck it!" Melissa said kissing the side of Britney's mouth before going onto her knees beside her head. Britney started to suck the strap-on instantly with out having to be told. Melissa may be saying some mean things to her, but she was totally into it now and she wanted Melissa to fuck her.

"That's enough!" Melissa said pulling away from Britney. "Get on all fours like the bitch that you are." Melissa ordered her. Britney smiled at Melissa and got on to all fours, leaning forward on the side of her face while she reached back and pulled her plump butt cheeks apart for Melissa.

Melissa looked at Britney with a confused look. Was Britney actually getting into it was the question on her mind. She had already gotten pay back on Britney and was fucking her ass to add insult to injury, but what kind of insult is it if Britney is enjoying it?

Fuck it! Melissa thought as she pushed the tip of the dildo of the strap-on past Britney's tight sphincter.

"Ahhhhhh!" Britney let out a relieved moan as Melissa started to work the dildo in and out of Britney's ass faster with every thrust. "That's it Melissa! Fuck my ass! Fuck my ass fast!" Britney moaned and Melissa found herself compelled to do as Britney wanted and went faster until she was going as fast as she could, the top of her pussy slapping against Britney's thick rump hard.

Britney reached down in between her legs with both hands, slipping two fingers from one hand into her increasingly moist pussy while she used the other hand to rub her clit.

"FUCK!" Britney yelled. "KEEP GOING! I'M SO CLOSE!" She screamed as she fingered and rubbed herself as fast as she could. Melissa found herself struggling to keep up with Britney.

"FUUUUUUUUUUCCCKKK!" Britney screamed as she felt her pussy start to contract around her fingers really fast. She could feel her ass hole starting to contract too, but Melissa couldn't feel it. The strap-on was just a piece of plastic.

"You cumming botch?" Melissa asked, holding her hips as she continued to ram into her ass hole.

"YES! I'm CUMMING!" Britney screamed as she felt her orgasm hit and her juices flow out onto her fingers. Melissa continued her anal assault not slowing down at all, she didn't have to worry about cumming herself because the dildo strap-on wasn't a real cock.

As Britney's moans got quieter, Melissa's thrusts started to slow down, keeping in rhythm to Britney's moans. Until she stopped when Britney went silent. Melissa pulled out of Britney's ass.

She rubbed the strap-on up and down, her hand getting wet with Britney's cum and then she licked her hand. Britney turned around to see this.

"What are you doing?" Britney asked with a smile and Melissa froze.

"You have quite a lot of stamina for a fatty." Melissa said trying to change the subject and be mean to Britney at the same time.

"It's baby fat. I only got it cos I had a child. That doesn't mean that my stamina is gone." Britney defended herself. "Do you like me?" Britney asked going back to the subject.

"I hate you." Melissa said her tone of voice not changing. "You are and have everything..."

"That you want?" Britney cut her off smiling. Melissa realised and kind of knew that the reason why she hated Britney Spears was because Britney had everything that she herself wanted and she was in fact envious of the pop princess.

Britney went up to Melissa and kissed her, pushing her tongue into Melissa's mouth. Melissa at first stood there but soon found herself drawn to the kiss, sucking Britney's tongue.

"I have to say. This was kind of a good work out." Britney said walking away from Melissa.

"Well..." Melissa said not sure what was happening. "On your next work out, you're gonna do all the work."

"Sure!" Britney smiled taking out a cigarette from the bedside counter and lighting it. Melissa felt her verbal grip on Britney fading. Britney didn't seem to care what she said and seemed to have enjoyed the sex and didn't feel like how Melissa felt after Britney forced herself on her the other week.

Melissa took the strap-on off and got dressed. She started to walk out of the room, thoughts running through her head. Was she really attracted to Britney Spears? The woman that she loathed. Maybe it was like a playground crush, being mean to the whoever you had a crush on.

"You keep the strap-on." Britney said.

"No you keep it." Melissa said. "Just like weights, I'm increasing the size. We're gonna work with a 10 inch strap-on on your next session." Melissa smiled.

All contents © Copyright 1996-2024. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+1f1b862.6126173⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 502 milliseconds