Brod: Growing Unrest Pt. 01

Aleta grabbed my cock with both hands, hefting it up. "This thing weighs a ton!" she grunted. She pulled her skirt up so she could climb into my lap and straddle me. Then she laid my cock against my belly and wedged it between our bodies.

"You know, I honestly have no idea how much it weighs anymore," I said, looking down to where my cock was wedged between our soft stomachs and her tits. I couldn't even see it. It was a nice thing to find a girl with tits big enough to fuck my cock.

She rolled her hips and bit her lower lip. "Mmm, so warm," she cooed. I could feel my organ starting to swell, and I felt her hot breath on my neck. Her hands disappeared when she reached down to grab the base of my cock with both hands. "I can't even grab it!"

"It fits where it counts," I chuckled. My organ pulsed powerfully, and I could feel the softball-sized glans pushing upward through her fat tits, slipping between the smooth surfaces as it grew and grew. They were so warm and soft around my cock.

"As long as it still fits. How long has it even been since I've seen you?" asked the banker. "You don't come here as often as you used to."

I shrugged. "Over a year." I grabbed handfuls of tit-flesh and squished them around my cock. I could feel the heat and pressure flowing inside as precum began to ooze from my tip. I rolled my hips as she ground hers against my base. Her tits began to make a muffled squishing noise as my hot syrup began to trickle into her cleavage.

She made a low purring noise as her dainty fingers pumped the part of my cock not currently engulfed by her tits. My glans kept pushing and tunneling its way through all that ample flesh to the top, until she looked down and cooed. "Hello there!" My glistening tip pushed up from the valley of her skin, and she leaned down to lap at the tip. She slid her hot little tongue into its slit, drawing a groan from my throat. I kept swelling, my cock pushing her head back as it rose.

"Fuck, it just keeps going," she panted. "Is it bigger because you fuck so much?"

"I don't think it works that way, but maybe," I chuckled. Squilsch. Squilsch. Squilsch. My slickness sounded so lewd between her tits. I could feel it dripping and rolling thickly down my cock. I could feel it filling the wrinkles in my sack. My precum made the insides of her soft tits so slick.

Soon, my glans was poking up in front of my face. The glans was the size of a large grapefruit. Precum poured out in glistening, crystal-clear rivulets.

Aleta gasped. "Yeah." She gripped my girth. "You're definitely bigger. Are you fully hard?"

"Yes," I confirmed. I took my hands from her tits and grabbed the cheeks of her ass. I lifted her up and sat her on the conference room table. She laid back, the mass of her tits causing them to spill to either side, crystalline ropes binding them to my girth, pools of pre rolling off her stomach. There were pink streaks on my cock, and her lipstick and eyeliner were starting to run. Dark patches spread out along her skirt. My monstrous organ sat on her body, reaching from her pussy all the way up to her neck, looking about as thick.

Pre rolled over her cheeks, and she sputtered, "Ugh, fuck, oh my god!" She wiped away handfuls of pre and flung it. Splat! Slung slime splashed the walls and slid down the wood. "You're so gross," she grunted.

"Yeah, but you like it. I need all that pre to fit into a pussy," I chuckled.

"Let's see how big you are," she said, grabbing the yardstick and laying it atop my cock, numbers facing down so she could see them. Her eyes grew, then shrunk as she squinted. "Um...."

"What?"

"Brod."

"What is it?"

She looked up at me. "You're almost two feet long," stated the banker, flipping the ruler so I could see.

I looked down at that yellow length of metal for a long moment, my mouth hanging open. She was right! My cock nearly reached the "24."

I felt a sinking in my chest. I felt like I'd swallowed hot lead. I slapped my hands down on either side of Aleta, startling her. "Motherfucker!" I snapped.

"Brod. I know you are, but now you're a bigger motherfucker," she said, reaching up to rub her hands over my chest..

I rolled my eyes and chuckled. "Yeah. I was hoping I wasn't going to get any bigger, though! I thought it was over!"

"Relax," said the banker. Her fingers began undoing the buttons of my vest and shirt, revealing my bare chest. I didn't have an undershirt on, mostly because it was quite warm and I wasn't expecting to be out long.

"Easy for you to say."

Aleta touched my face. "Look at my tits. We're both already used to getting stared at, right? I mean, what's the difference? It's not like you can't still fuck. My sister said you ruined over eighty women yesterday."

I considered this."I guess that's true," I said. I was there for nearly a whole day. "But it's just disturbing to have your body suddenly change without your knowledge or decision."

Aleta smiled warmly. "I get it. It was the same thing with my tits when puberty hit. Listen, I know how to cheer you up."

I smirked at her. "How?"

She winked over her tits and hiked her skirt up some more. "More pussy!"

"My favorite!" I laughed, shrugging out of my vest.

Aleta reached over and picked up her phone. She began tapping at its screen.

"What are you doing?"

"Just asking Drew to help cheer you up," she chuckled.

"Oh, really?" I said incredulously. "See, this is why I bank here, top-notch service."

"You'd better do some servicing right now, mister," she replied.

I smiled and stepped backward so that I could line my cock up with her dripping slit, concealed by a pair of black panties. I peeled them off, clinging ropes of her nectar sticking and stretching. I flung the soaked garment away. The heels and stockings could stay. Her skirt remained bunched up around her waist like a belt. She spread her legs and gripped the edge of the table.

I lined up my gargantuan cockhead, bigger than both her fists combined, with her waiting snatch. It looked like she hadn't waxed lately, but I'm not the type of idiot who gets whiny about a little hair.

Squish. My dripping cock kissed her dripping cunt, and she moaned in pleasure. I shoved forward, groaning loudly as I began stretching her out.

"Oh god! So much bigger!" she cried at the ceiling as she felt her fleshy lips stretching like latex. Her hands tightened to a white-knuckle grip about the edge of the table. They held her firmly in position as I felt her heat resisting my size. Gliiiisch. She clenched her eyes shut as I spread her thighs further apart, wrapping my powerful hands around her calves for leverage.

I grunted and pushed forward again, ramming into her hard. She bounced, but held fast, gritting her teeth. Sch-plop! My glans was in.

"Auugh!" she cried out. I began pumping my hips, making her enormous tits jiggle and bounce with every motion. My thrusts lifted her hips inches off the wood, my withdrawls let her slap back down on it. Slap-slap-slap. I felt her silky tunnel stretching and struggling deeper and deeper down. My precum poured into her, cups of boiling-hot slime flooding her pussy ahead of my cock, filling her with my heat. It squished and sprayed out in shining arcs around my cock. Her belly tented up and up, my cock moving underneath her flesh and bulging it out as it made itself at home.

I felt her tighten, contract. I knew that she was about to—

"Ooohhfucker!" cried Aleta as she kicked her legs up into the air. Splisch! Splisch! Her belly rippled. Her pussy gripped my cock tightly. Bright pulses of our juices sprayed out around my fat organ, drenching my lower belly and thighs.

Click. The door opened. A loud gasp. "Ahh!"

I looked up.

Aleta's sister, Drew, stood in the doorway. She was the same height and every bit as busty as her sister, though she was blonde. "Aleta?! Brod!" She stepped in. I noticed she indeed was walking with her legs awkwardly bowed. I wondered what she'd told her coworkers. There was a nice belly-bump. My spunk was still inside her from yesterday. A jade-green maxi dress struggled against her hereditary gifts. A white blazer added no coverage for them.

"Guh! D-Drew! Drew!" panted Aleta. "I'm c-cuh...!" SPLOOSCH. One final, massive pulse somehow managed to drench my chest. I could feel her fluids rolling down my belly. She relaxed, her legs growing limp, her grip on the table loosening. Aleta's body shone as sweat rolled over her skin.

Drew shook her head. "You can't have him in here! Greta is having a meeting with Bay Steelworks!"

"We'll be okay..., moaned Aleta, smiling. "I'll take care of Brod."

I began to pump into her again, sighing as I felt myself bump into her cervix.

"Jesus, it's like watching a semi trying to park in a one-car garage...." observed Drew.

"He's two feet long now," sighed Aleta.

"I knew you'd grown!" she gasped. "I went to bed and leaked all night! I woke up all sloppy!" complained the sister. "I woke up smelling like a brothel!" Then she grabbed her jizz-bump. "And I still have some—ooh!" Splat! Jizz splattered on the floor, leaving white circles the size of coasters. "That was a bad idea." She began to shrug out of her jacket.

I laughed. "Ladies, you know you can talk to me directly? I'm right in front of you." Honestly, this happened so often I thought it was more funny than annoying.

"Sorry," apologized Drew.

"This means it's your responsibility to get me out of here as fast as you can," I told her.

"Yeah." She said, pulling her dress off, groaning loudly as she worked it past her tits. Plop. Plop. They jiggled free. She was apparently going braless. I could see broad white stripes painted down her legs.

Thump thump thump. I pistoned into Aleta, feeling the slick heat molding around my pulsing cock. I felt her cervix bowing inward as it began to loosen. She moaned and mewled with each thrust, her bouncing tits clapping against her body. I could smell the hot sweat on our bodies.

Drew jiggled towards us and watched me for a long moment as I used her sister's poor little cunt, bulging her belly up wildly with each thrust. She bit her lower lip, looking down. I only had a quarter, maybe a third of my cock inside of Aleta. The rest was jutting out of her body like an extra limb. Finger-thick veins pulsed along its surface, the slimy juices of our lovemaking highlighting every contour, every detail of my ludicrous organ.

The sister grinned and climbed up on the table. "You know, I bet if we stimulate even more of that monster, I bet we can get you off even faster," she said, moving to kneel at Aleta's head. "I bet you were jealous when I told you what happened last night, huh?" she asked her sister.

"Y-yeah! Fuck!" confirmed Aleta. She bounced up and down the table. I groaned as I pushed up against the gate to her womb. Drew cradled her head.

"I watched forty women get wrecked and swollen before I finally got my turn. I'd came at least a dozen times before that, just watching. Drenched my seat," she cooed. I didn't know if she was exaggerating.

"Uh-aaugh!" Drew cried out again. Her feet kicked into the air. One of her heels went flying across the room, trailing bright streams of fluid. Klak! It bounced off the wall. I saw her toes curl, felt her pussy squeeze. I lurched forward as her cervix gave in. My cock tented her belly up until my glans was up between her gigantic tits. "F-fuuuuck!" She arched her back, pushing her head into the table as bright waves of juice splashed me. Splisch! Splisch! Splisch!

Schriip! The waist part of her pencil skirt tore as my cock distended her belly obscenely..

"Mmm. Just like that," said Drew.

"That's it," I grunted, feeling my cock sinking into her deepest depths, her womb caressing my gargantuan glans with its velvety embrace. "Mmmhh, yeah," I groaned, my heavy nuts swinging. But even with her womb, I couldn't have had more than ten inches or so inside of her. At least fourteen inches were not buried in her pussy ... enough space for three or four pairs of hands, at least. This extra length glistened and shined with layers of slickness.

Drew licked her lips and caressed the bulge of my cock distending her sister's stomach. She shared her sister's tan olive complexion, her ludicrous breasts—and apparently a lot else, because they didn't seem to have any reservations about caressing each other's naked bodies.

As I pounded her sister's poor little pussy, squirting juices and bouncing her up and down on the wood, Drew crawled forward. She smiled up at me and asked, "How strong is your cock?"

"I could lift you with it, easy," I told her.

She nodded and then grabbed my waist, shifting forward, and laid down atop her sister. Her ass was against Aleta's tits, her face was against my belly, and her giant melons engulfed most of my cock. She grabbed her tits and squeezed, my sturdy organ supporting her weight. I was giving a titfuck and a normal fucking at the same time! Schlip-schlip-schlip. The hot juices splattered all over the tiles into the growing puddle. My cock carried thick layers of our fluid out, greasing Drew's tits with them. I felt her hot breath on my stomach, felt it as her nose and lips pushed into my gut.

It was so nice, feeling a hot pussy and womb as well as a pair of welcoming tits. Schlick-schlick-schlick! Drew's tits began shining as my heavy nuts swung back and forth, slapping against my legs. I could feel the pressure inside them ramping up and up. No point in holding back.

It's such a rare thing, having almost my entire cock stimulated at once. It's one I like to enjoy. Drew smiled and looked up at me as she squished her fat tits around my slick cock, hot pre slipping and dripping in glistening globs from her breasts. I also noticed white streaks coming from her tits, as well as Aleta's ... and it took me a moment to realize I was seeing milk. The droplets flew into the air as Aleta's tits bounced wildly. Droplets turned to streams pouring from Drew's heavy udders. Her tits swayed and shifted as well, sending undulating waves through the white flows.

The milk's flow became more intense as I fucked her needy womb. I leaned my head back. Those cushy tits weren't a pussy, but damn, they felt pretty good. Especially considering I almost never experienced whole-cock stimulation. It only made my precum flow faster, swelling my cock's throat pleasantly. I could feel Drew trying to lick my cock when I pulled back, pushing her nose into my belly and trying to kiss that when I pushed in.

"Fuck, I can feel your cock bulging up inside her, it's hitting my belly! Fuck!" moaned Drew. When I looked, I saw that, indeed, every time I slammed my pulsing organ into that hot womb, sklrt! A white pulse of leftover jizz arced from Drew's entrance, squirting all over Aleta's face. "And Aleta is about to scream into my ass," she added.

I squinted at her. "What?"

"Huh-huh-huwaaaugh!" screamed Aleta, arching her head up and forward as she once again kicked at the air, her other shoe flying away and lodging in the ficus in the corner. Her entire tunnel pulsed and rippled madly, massaging my organ. She fell back to the table. Her womb spasmed as her eyes rolled back. SKLORT! Juice sprayed all over me.

"Come on, Brod, I want my turn," said Drew. "Blow your load!" She released her tits and slipped her hands up under my sack. They disappeared behind all that flesh. Fingertips pushed upward and dug in, massaging just behind my sack, where it met my body, and that was enough.

I groaned, leaning back. I felt her kiss my belly again. She kept massaging my taint, using her elbows to keep her tits squishing about my organ. I grabbed her tits and squished them around my cock. I felt my balls tighten, felt the pressure inside my urethra, felt it swell and stretch full of spunk.

SPLOOOORCH. I erupted. "Aauugh!" I could feel all those pints of cum blasting down my cock's throat before filling Aleta's womb. I couldn't see her belly underneath Drew, but I knew that it was growing, because I could feel all my jizz raging around my cock.

SPLUUURT. SPLUUURT. SPLUUURT. I kept shooting and shooting, the spunk audible as it left my cock. Every wad took several seconds to leave its mouth, swelling heat blasting through..

White pearls blasted out around my cock as Aleta's womb and cunt squeezed again. She twitched and shuddered in orgasm. Jizz and cunt-juice splattered into the puddle that had spread wide on the floor.

"Aawuuugh!" cried Aleta as I pumped her full of jizz.

"I can feel you ... hitting her insides with jizz! Like it's hitting me!" Drew groaned before she began to shudder. Sklrt! Sklrt! I saw white and clear juices mixing as they sprayed from the pussy I'd ravaged yesterday. "Oh, oh god!" Drew cried.

I didn't know why she was crying out. My eyes were half-open, my hips pumping, my hands clutching Aleta's legs as my cock slammed into the growing lake of cum inside her. But when I looked down, I saw that Aleta's growing belly was beginning to lift Drew upward! It pressed and burgeoned out to the sides under her sister's weight like a waterbed.

I sighed in pleasure as I kept filling her. BLURCH. BLURCH. BLURCH. My cock blasted her insides like a cannon.

Drew rose, groaning as she scooted away and sat on the wooden table, kneeling with her thighs around Aleta's head. Her sister clawed at her belly as I filled her. My jizz leaked out of Drew and into a puddle atop the oak.

Aleta's belly quickly outclassed even her enormous, leaking tits. My cock's outline had long disappeared as her stomach spilled sideways onto the table. I felt my sperm rolling and rushing around me. I felt so much heat coming out of my cock. GLOOOOORCH. Pints of pearly spunk exploded into her as my nuts emptied themselves. Milk was pouring from her and her sister's fat teats.

Finally, I felt my balls starting to grow empty. Splurt-splurt-splurt. The dregs of my orgasm—cupfuls of cum—drained into her. And finally, I was done. Her belly sat atop her like a bean bag chair, jiggling and quivering with every breath she took. Aleta went limp against the wooden table. I pushed up her up along its surface—an easy task with how much fluid was greasing the wood.

I looked at Drew. "You're next."

"My pussy's still raw," she complained half-heartedly. But she smiled as she said it.

I waggled my finger at her. She scooted toward the end of the table. I put my hand on Aleta's belly and began pulling backwards. Schloooork! Ropes of jizz sagged from my cock before snapping, adding to the mess. Seed squirted around me. Pop! My head came free, dripping spunk, covered in thick white layers of hot frosting. Grrmmbll ... GLOOOSCH! A white torrent erupted from between Aleta's legs, gushing into the pool on the floor. She moaned and twitched, kicking her legs as she came once more. The air in the room was already a thick fog of sex, but now with the seminal waterfall coming from Aleta, splashing on the floor, mixed with her juices—that fog was almost palpable. The whole hall outside probably smelled of sex.

I sat in the chair, feeling my nuts swinging low and mucking through the musky mire atop the tiles. I rolled towards Drew, my jizz sticking up the wheels. My cock was an ivory-painted tower, precum pouring from the tip and clearing trails through the coating of seed.

Drew put her feet on the arms of the chair and bit her lower lip. I wrapped my hands around her waist as she put her hands on my shoulders. She began to lower herself towards the gargantuan thing that had made her sister into a fountain. Sweat rolled down her feverish flesh, feeling hot under my fingers. Spunk dripped from her, splatting against my glans as she sat on it.

All contents © Copyright 1996-2024. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+1f1b862.6126173⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 18 milliseconds