• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Gay Male
  • /
  • Broken Halo
  • /
  • Page ⁨2⁩

Broken Halo

Sylvester whispered, "Entering new territory isn't so bad once you get the hang of it.

He wrapped his own arms around Alex's waist. Alex, now devoid of a more negative outlook, had never felt so relieved. This might have become the deliverance he had been searching for all this time. Sylvester's warm body made him want more than just a friendly hug.

Sylvester may have read his mind because he slid his right hand down Alex's pants after unzipping it. The fingers had come into contact with his genitalia. Alex gasped. He had never had someone do something like this before. But he didn't fight against it. He let it happen.

Sylvester murmured, "If I were you, I wouldn't feel afraid."

Alex looked down to see Sylvester's entire right hand buried between cotton and flesh. He could feel the fingers caressing his penis, which slowly grew more rock-solid because of the intimate reaction below the waist. He looked up to see a little smile forming on Sylvester's face.

Alex smiled as well. "I'm so glad to have met you."

Without any warning whatsoever, the young white man gave Sylvester a long and zealous kiss. Sylvester grabbed him by his blond hair and pushed their lips even closer together. Their warm embrace grew even tighter. Their unbreakable amity no longer had boundaries for a deeper exploration. Sylvester didn't stop fondling Alex's cock even as they experience an extension of their insatiable kiss. The half-naked black man suddenly grabbed hold of the cock and slid his fingers up and down in a slow manner.

Alex had to stop their kiss for a moment to breathe deep. "Oh, please...let me have it."

Sylvester chuckled. "If you insist."

He turned Alex around and continued to encourage his cock with an elaborate rhythmic motion. Alex held on to Sylvester's arms while he managed to acknowledge his growing stimulation with the use of another man's hand. The fingers did well to produce more exhilaration in his body and mind.

Alex whispered, "Oh...Oh, I can feel it."

Sylvester pulled the cock from out of its hiding place and added a little more vigor to his current vibrations. Alex gave in to his newborn elation.

"Oh...Oh, yes!"

Sylvester's intoxicating strokes already grew quicker with each passing second. And that was when Alex could feel his eventual release drawing ever so nearer.

He cried out, "It's coming! Don't stop! It's coming!"

He gasped as soon as his ejaculation became an inescapable certainty. His velvety fluids burst out of his shaft and landed on the concrete floor. Small puddles of his manmade milk now lay sprawled out on the cool surface. Alex could finally relax after his neighbor did wonders to his mental mechanisms. As he was still being held in Sylvester's sturdy arms, he looked down at the floor and felt satisfied with the result. He turned his head to look directly at Sylvester up close.

"I'm so glad this happened."

He gave his companion another long kiss. They had to separate when the doorbell rang. Absolute fear revisited his mindset once more.

"That must be Lois."

Sylvester let him go and whispered, "Stay here. I'll see who's at the door."

He left Alex alone in the garage and headed for the front door.

* * *

He opened the door to find Alex's brunette wife standing on the porch.

She smiled and asked, "Have you seen my husband around?"

Sylvester shook his head. "Not since yesterday. Why? Is there something wrong?"

Lois quickly replied, "No, no, nothing's wrong. It's just that he hasn't come home from work yet."

"Maybe he's gone off to spend time with his friends."

"That's impossible. He wouldn't just go away without even telling me. That's just not like him."

Sylvester didn't want to hear any more of this. "All right, I understand. If I ever see him, I'll remind him to give you a call. But I shouldn't be too worried about it. He's a good man. I'm sure he'll come back soon."

Lois shrugged her shoulders. "Whatever you say."

She exited the premises, leaving Sylvester alone with his close acquaintance yet again. When he returned to the garage, he found Alex crouching down and staring at the mess he made on the floor.

He gave a little smile as he said, "Do you mind if I clean up?"

Sylvester folded his arms across his chest. "Let me see how it's done."

Alex bent down and lowered his head to the floor. He used his tongue to lick off the milky deposits from the concrete and place them directly into his mouth. Sylvester didn't complain at all. Seeing his neighbor cleaning up after himself would become the highlight of this day. Alex slow and elaborate licks made it all the more enthralling. It made him look like a man who was willing to submit to Sylvester's most ominous desires. Alex had transformed to a fragile creature who sought salvation from the most unexpected person imaginable.

Once he made the floor absolutely spotless, he stood up straight and wiped away a little smudge on his upper lip with his fingers.

"I'm starting to like how I taste."

Sylvester chuckled. "You were right. Your wife was at the door and asked where you went."

"What did you tell her?"

"I told her that you'd come back real soon."

Alex frowned. "That doesn't sound good at all. Now, she's going to hurt me even more."

"It doesn't have to be this way."

"I know."

Alex zipped up his pants. "I should go back."

"Are you just saying that to make yourself feel better?"

"At least I'm trying to."

Sylvester stood right in front of the hallway door. "I don't want you to leave. I want you to stay here for as long as I want."

"You really mean that?"

"You better believe it."

Sylvester grabbed him by the arms and pulled him closer. The kiss felt a little different, knowing that the remnants of Alex's juice were still attached to his lips. But Sylvester didn't care. He still wanted his neighbor to stay here no matter what. Total security was appropriate for Alex when he needed it the most.

Sylvester wasted no time in getting what both of them wanted in the first place. He reached down and took off Alex's pants and boxer shorts before reaching for his t-shirt and throwing it down on the floor with the rest of the apparel.

Alex almost laughed. "You're making me feel very mischievous, and I can't get enough of it."

Sylvester took off his own pants and boxer shorts. Showing off his uncovered body seemed to have benefited Alex's mental capacities, because he could do nothing but smile.

"I don't think I can help myself."

Sylvester pointed at the rubber gym mat lying alongside the barbell. "Lie down so you don't have to."

It happened so fast. Alex and Sylvester lay naked together. They disregarded any justification for their actions as they lost track of time. Sylvester did everything to keep Alex in a positive state. With his black cock shoved deep inside Alex, he experienced an upsurge of his undying adrenaline. Alex didn't fight it off, and he saw no reason to. His loud moans gave a clear sign that he acknowledged this turn of events that he himself had been waiting for. As Sylvester took complete control over both of their bodies, they wanted nothing to stop them from undergoing completion. The thrusts gained momentum. Alex's moans grew even louder. The humidity in the room rose almost drastically. Their inevitable encounter had become a success.

Sylvester could see that Alex almost had trouble with his massive import. The white man squeezed his eyes shut while moaning almost uncontrollably. That didn't stop Sylvester from continuing his dominant thrusts. The acceleration in his body became a progressive feat as the two of them prepared for the pinnacle of their interaction.

And when they brought about the most powerful feeling that they ever experienced, they finally had time to relax and hold each other in their arms. They remained silent while lying on the gym mat.

* * *

Seven days had passed since the incident in Sylvester's closed garage. He and his neighbor didn't see each other since. He started to wonder what transpired between Alex and Lois. He stopped imagining the possibilities when the doorbell rang. He opened the door and found Alex on the porch, holding two duffel bags in each hand.

Sylvester asked, "So what happened?"

Alex sighed. "She filed for divorce a few days ago. She didn't want to deal with any of my shit. Now, I have nowhere else to go."

"She took the house."

"Sad, isn't it? All I have left are my clothes and my movies."

Sylvester could see his eyes starting to grow a little watery. He led him inside and assured him of a brand new place to stay.

"She didn't find out about this thing between us, did she?"

Alex replied, "If she did, she would've killed me right on the spot."

Sylvester nodded. He led him into the living room and watched him place his duffel bags in the corner. He almost caught sight of the tear that began to slide down Alex's cheek before he quickly wiped it away with his hand.

Sylvester asked, "Do you think you'll be okay?"

Alex looked out the window where the setting sun completed its slow descent and darkened the sky with dimmer shades.

"I knew this would happen some day. Ever since she changed her ways, I just wanted to get it over with and let her separate from me. Now that it came true...it still hurts."

"I'm really sorry."

Alex appeared absolutely defeated. "Hold me, please."

Sylvester did just that. He wrapped his arms around Alex and held him tight. Alex demonstrated his approval by giving him a kiss.

"Please tell me that I can stay here for a little while."

Sylvester replied, "You can stay here a little longer."

Their embrace assured them of their changed status, their friendship going beyond the boundaries that trapped them in their conventional standards. Sylvester hoped that nothing would stand in their way, and he was certain that Alex felt the same.

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Gay Male
  • /
  • Broken Halo
  • /
  • Page ⁨2⁩

All contents © Copyright 1996-2024. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+1f1b862.6126173⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 65 milliseconds