Brooke's Fantasy

"Yes, I'll be right here waiting. Don't be late." He pulled her into his arms and kissed her deeply. He let her go and pushed her toward the door.

"I won't be late, I promise." She leaned in and kissed him softly on the lips. She pulled her cell phone out and called Jazz. "Yeah come get me, at the bar, thanks."

"I'll be back soon." She walked out the door and looked back at him as she closed the door.

John hoped he hadn't made a mistake by letting her go by herself. But if she had second thoughts he wanted her to the chance to think about it without his influence. He sat on the bed and threw the ash tray across the room. There was a knock on the door.

"What did I say before?" John yelled at the door.

Bobby opened the door, "I saw her leave. Is she coming back?"

"I don't know. She said she was. I guess we'll see. Is everyone ready to go?" He looked over at Bobby.

Bobby laughed. "Yeah we've been ready all morning."

"Sorry, it was hard to get out of bed." John leaned on his knees and put his face in his hands.

"Yeah I bet, real hard huh?" Bobby laughed.

"Oh shut up. Go tell them will be leaving within the hour." John got up and started packing his clothes up.

"She'll be back boss, she's really into you. You weren't in the room when she was crying her eyes out about you being with another woman. It was hard to concentrate on fucking when someone's blubbering so loud in the background."

"But you were able soldier through it, weren't you." John looked over at him with a grin.

"You bet, nothing stops me," Bobby opened the door and walked back out.

Jazz was yelling at Brooke down the street in their apartment. "You don't even know this man. He could be a rapist or a killer or who knows what. Be serious. Why do you want to go with him? You are not this stupid."

"There's something different about him. He knows how to handle me and keep me in line. I've never felt like this about someone before. I think I can just be with him and him alone. No more multiples or girls. Although he says if I want to he'll let me. I need a change and I need to get out of here to find it. He has a ranch in Houston. Please be happy for me Jazz." Brooke looked at her friend.

"What about Jack, Bill, Janice and Lisa?" Jazz stood with her arms folded over her chest.

"I'm done, they don't really care about me and I don't care about them. If I cared about anyone of them like I care about John then I'd just be with one of them. I have to go or John's going to be pissed." Brooke hugged Jazz.

"I think your crazy but I hope your right about this guy. I love you, be careful and good luck." Jazz kissed her cheek.

"I will be. I call you when we get to where ever we're going." Brooke kissed Jazz's cheek.

"I got to run." Brooke ran her hand down her friend's face and ran out the door. The taxi was waiting for her. She threw her bag in the back and jumped in. She gave the driver the address and told him to hurry.

They hit every stop light on the way back and Brooke was sweating bullets in the backseat. Then they had to stop behind a school bus while the kids got out and went across the street. Brooke looked at her watch, she was late. They finally got there and she was twenty minutes late. She threw the money at the taxi driver, grabbed her bag and ran up the stairs. The door to his room was open. She walked up to find the maid cleaning up. "When did he leave?" Brooke asked the maid.

"About ten minutes ago."

"Thanks," Brooke threw her bag over her shoulder and walked down the stairs. She put her hands on her face and brushed away the tears and pushed her hair back. She got to the bottom of the stairs and sat down on them. She had blown it again. She wiped more tears away.

"Do you always cry so much because it's really annoying?'

Brooke looked up stunned. She jumped up and threw herself into John's arms. "I thought you had left." She kissed him all over his face.

"No, I went to get some breakfast while I waited. I knew you would be late. Remind me to whip you for it later." He kissed her deeply.

Brooke laughed "I promise."

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • NonConsent/Reluctance
  • /
  • Brooke's Fantasy
  • /
  • Page ⁨4⁩

All contents © Copyright 1996-2024. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+1f1b862.6126173⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 109 milliseconds