• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Incest/Taboo
  • /
  • Brother & Sister

Brother & Sister

One night I was at my friends' house and we were watching porno on the satellite channels. This one show came on and it was all about these two friends get together to watch a porno movie and while they were watching, the one friends' sister came into the room and started watching with them. You could see she was enjoying the movie because the camera focused on her hand going into her panties. You could see her hand moving slowly at first and then it started moving faster and faster and I eventually figured out that she was getting herself off.

I was looking at my friend while this chick was doing this and I said to him that I wish his sister would walk into the room right now and do the same thing, and he agreed with me. He said he had fantasised about fucking his sister for a while. He wanted to fuck her ever since he hit puberty and noticed how big her tits were. They were probably about a size 38C and they were quite big for a 19 year old girl.

We carried on watching and we had obviously missed quite a bit because this chick's brother had started fingering her while his friend sat next to them and jerked himself off. This got me quite hard and I started imagining that it was me fingering her while she jerked me off. I totally lost track of the movie and started to masturbate with my friend sitting right next to me. He followed my idea and pulled out his dick and started wanking too. I think he was thinking of the same thing as me. Before we even realised, his sister had walked into the room and she was sitting on the couch on the other side of me watching me and my friend pulling each other's wires.

This must have got her horny and she started to finger herself through her white cotton panties. I stopped in such a rush that I caught my dick in my pants and couldn't get it out I was in so much shock. When I came to my senses, I looked at my friends sister and how wet she was getting. This got me hard again, so I took my dick out and walked over to her and asked her if she would mind if I gave her a good fuck. She of course didn't mind, after seeing how much meat I was packing. I first knelt down and licked her wet pussy all over and finished where she left off.

Then I turned her over and climbed onto her and started fucking her doggy style. She was fucken loose like change. I couldn't believe how fucking loose she was for a 19 year old. I was surprised that someone could get around like that. I didn't mind though of course. I thought my friend was in the bathroom jerking off, but I looked around and found out that he was kissing his sister. This got me really hot because I have never seen anyone engaged in incest before.

I realised how horny she was when she started bucking around on my dick. My friend stopped kissing his sister and started getting himself hard again, obviously he was getting ready to fuck his sister. Just the thought of that made me cum. I came inside her. At that moment I got scared, and I thought what if I make her pregnant. Then I thought, aww, fuck it and pulled out of her wet cunt. Before I could even say anything, my friend had stuck his prick in his sister's pussy and pushed her down on the couch. Then he did something I would never have guessed.

He called me over and told me stand facing him next to the couch. He reached out and took my dick and stuck it in his mouth. My male friend was sucking my cock. This was the first time I had ever had a blowjob from a guy, and judging by the way he was blowing me, I don't think it would be the last. I really enjoyed having my dick sucked by another guy. His sister was quite shocked. She looked at me as if I was mad, then she smiled.

She had a really naughty look on her face. She climbed off her brother's dick and let him carry on sucking my dick. I eventually blew my wad. I came all over his face and inside his mouth. He obviously liked the taste of cum 'cause he swallowed it all. His sister came over to me and whispered to me that she'd like to see me fuck my friend in the ass. I told her that I should use a condom, though, because I didn't want to catch any sort of sickness. She agreed and went into her bedroom to get some condoms. Why she had condoms in her room I don't know, but I didn't complain. When she came back I asked her if she would put it on me.

She said ok and slowly slid this condom onto my dick and then started jerking me off. She was an experienced hand-jobber, which I found out from her brother. I also found out from personal experience that day. She really got going and I eventually came into the condom. I asked if I should take it off, but she told me it was better that way. So I thought that I should now go and fuck my friend. He was all ready for me. He had already greased his ass-hole with his own cum and with KY-Jelly. I walked up to him and told him to turn around.

He did as I asked and turned around. I inched up to his ass with my dick sticking out like a sore thumb and slowly started pushing it into his ass. He must enjoy being fucked in the ass because it seemed he didn't even feel my dick going into his lubed up ass. It slipped in quite easily and I started forcing it in like I would a virgin pussy. I eventually got it all the way in and started making as if I was fucking a chick. I went in and out, in and out, and fucked him long and hard and eventually he came. I was quite impressed with myself. I actually made a guy ejaculate. I hadn't cummed yet. So I carried on fucking him until I came.

When I did it was in a big way. I almost shot the condom right off my dick into his ass. There was cum dripping off my dick into his hole and all over the back of his legs. His sister then came up to him and licked it all off. She got every last drop and she must have enjoyed it all because she started sucking my dick to pull out the last drops out of my sac. I don't think she was only after the cum, though. I think she just enjoys the size of my dick. The way it fills up her mouth and gags her. I came again straight into the back of her throat. Every single bit of cum I shot went down her throat. At least that's what I thought until I kissed her.

She still had little bits stuck in her teeth. Of course I finished those off. I had never tasted my own cum before that. I was always too scared to try it. I have sucked my dick before. Although I have never been able to get myself off by sucking it, so hence I have never tasted my cum before. I can tell you now, don't ever think about swallowing. It leaves a funny feel in your mouth. I went soft after that, but soon it came back to life and was slowly being jerked off by my friend's sister. She had such soft hands, they were like angels touching my dick.

This brought me to an incredible orgasm, which led to more cum being spent all over her hand, which she offered to me to lick up. I of course accepted, and enjoyed it until I swallowed it, that put me off, but I carried on playing with myself while I kissed her soft, tender lips. My hand went on it's own mission searching for Wendy's pussy. When I eventually found it, it was so fucken wet, it was like sticking my finger into a bottle of gel.

I didn't complain though, because it was getting me fucken hard. I felt around for her hand and when I found it, I picked it up and directed it to my dick, for her to carry on jerking. I like fingering this girl because she enjoyed the feel of a fist inside her. Just then, my friend came up behind me, and jammed his dick up my arse, which I found very erotic. I never realised how big is dick was until now. It hurt, but it was so nice, I almost came instantly. He was pounding away in my ass, when he leaned forward and whispered in my ear that he was cumming. This turned me on and I tried putting my hand around behind me to play with his balls or stick my fingers up his arse to make him cum harder. It worked.

I could feel the cum erupting inside my ass. It was an unexplainable experience. He left it inside me for a while, until it went soft, and then pulled it out. I reached down and grabbed his dick, pulling him close to me. I told him I wanted to make a sandwich with his sister. I would fuck her pussy, while he took her from behind. He obviously really enjoyed the idea, 'cause he was there in a flash. He just played with himself for a while to get hard again. I told her to guide my dick to her hot wet cunt, so I could give her what for. I stuck it in her and waited for her brother to start from behind, and when I could feel him pushing into her, I started fucking her, and we were practically squashing her.

I loved the way her nipples pushed against my chest, and rubbed up and down. I could totally get off just from that feeling. We both pounded her so hard, I'm surprised she didn't burst. She did burst eventually, just not in that way. This was one of the best orgasms a girl could have had from two guys. I or my friend hadn't cum yet, so we carried on pushing her to the limit, while she was squirming around between us. I leaned forward and put my head next to hers. I called my friend and when he came close, I kissed him. I have no idea why I did this, but it was amazing. I never knew how well a guy could kiss until now. You will have to mail me for the rest of this story...

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Incest/Taboo
  • /
  • Brother & Sister

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 32 milliseconds