• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Incest/Taboo
  • /
  • Brother and Sister at the Lake

Brother and Sister at the Lake

123

It was shortly after noon, on Friday. I was finishing up loading my truck, and trailer, when my cell phone rang. It was my sister, Lana.

"Hey bro. What are you doing?"

"Just finished loading my truck. I'm headed to the lake. Why?"

"Well...can we talk?"

I knew there was something amiss, from the way sis asked. "Sure, why don't I come and get you, and you go to the lake with me.

There was a pause, then sis said, "Why not, what do I need to bring?

"Well, Sis, we'll be there for two weeks. I've got vacation. Can you be away from your job that long?"

"What job!!! that's what I wanted to talk to you about."

"OK, I'm ready to leave. I should be at your place shortly."

When I got to the apartment where my sister lived, she was sitting on the steps waiting.

As I stepped out of my truck, she got up to meet me, with a hug, and a kiss. A kiss that turned into more, than just a brother, sister peck. This one curled my toes, and made my cock get hard.

When we broke, I said "Damn, Lana, I need to come by here more often."

"What should I pack?" she wanted to know.

"Oh... I'd say a lot of comfortable clothes, like shorts, tops, maybe a dress, to go out to eat. Things like that."

"That's about what I thought. You did say two weeks, didn't you?"

"Yeah, but you don't have to pack two weeks worth of clothes. There's a washer, and dryer there. What's this about your job?"

"Well, the job I had, just went south. The company is downsizing, so I no longer have a job. Along with that, my boyfriend, and I broke it off, so I'm kinda down. I'm thinking, this two week break might be just what I need."

I never had liked the guy Sis had been going with. I'd always thought he was a prick. [Typical big brother trying to watch out for his sister, I thought to myself.] I knew Lana was plenty capable of seeing after herself, but...

Sis, and I had always been close, and as we grew up, we had gotten into the habit of telling each other our secrets. I'd always thought of my sister as being a real fox.

There had been a day I'd never forgot. Neither of us knew the other was home. Sis had just finished her shower, and stepped out of the bathroom, totally naked, thinking no one was home. I had stepped out of my room, to take a shower naked as the day I was born. Suddenly, we were face to face, staring at each other in amazement. The vision before me had my cock hard immediately.

"You're beautiful" I stammered.

Sis gulped, and said, "Ohhhh bro, you've got a stify."

About that time mom came in the house, calling "Kids, are you here?"

Sis disappeared into her room, and I went into the bathroom. I called to mom, telling her we were home, and I was going to take a shower.

Lana, and I never seemed to get a chance to talk about what had happened. Mom, or dad always seemed to be around, I could never forget that vision of my beautiful naked sister though.

Several years had passed, we had gone to college, and graduated. Lana, and I had then gotten jobs, and had moved out on our own. I got an offer from the company I worked for, to move to Tyler, to do the same computer work I was doing, and I had accepted.

I had bought a lot, with a trailer, on a lake not far from Tyler, and had planned to live there. I had been moving all my things there, and was going to move the last load, when Sis called.

We placed her things in the bed of my truck, and headed for the lake. We stopped at a Dairy Queen, about half way there, for a bathroom break, and as we were leaving I got a "Breeze" for each of us. [For those of you that don't know what a Breeze is, it's made with yogurt, and soft ice cream.]

As we drove along, Lana said,"Bro, I've been to this place once, and as I remember your trailer is kinda small,"

"Well, uh, not exactly. Why don't we let it be a surprise, OK?"

"OK bro... Is it all right if I nap on the way down?"

"Sure Sis, have at it."

About two more hours, brought us to my place on the lake. The surprise was a Double Wide trailer. I had bought a second lot, and had the trailer placed on both lots. I had built a porch, front, and back, and a new boat house on the lake.

As we pulled into the drive, Lana woke up. When she saw the new trailer, she was duly impressed.

I unloaded all the stuff, from the truck, and the trailer, then went in search of Lana. I found her on the back porch, looking at the lake.

When I stepped out on the porch, with her, she turned, and said, "Jack, this is so nice. I didn't remember that it was right on the lake. I see you have a boat house. Do you get on the lake, and fish?"[Sis likes to fish, as much as I do.]

"Sure do, sugar, and the fishing is pretty good.

We were walking to the boat house, so I could show that to Sis. When we walked inside, Sis started laughing. "Fancy boat house, with no boat?"

Well, I've traded my old boat in on a new one. We'll go into Tyler and get it tomorrow, and I'll take you out on the lake, and show you around.

"Sis, are you hungry?"

"Well... yes. I think I could eat."

" How about some catfish? I know of a place, that's about half way, between here, and Tyler."

"You must have been reading my mind, when you said catfish. I was thinking about that very thing."

When we left, it had gotten cloudy, and I wondered if it was going to start raining. We got to the restaurant, and ordered their "Special," It had channel cat, with all the trimmings. We had iced tea to go along with it. For dessert, we had pie, with ice cream. Fattening?... uh-huh, but it sure was good. Lana, and I were stuffed when we left.

When we walked out to their covered entrance, it was raining, cats, and dogs. I had taken a large umbrella in with me, "just in case" I told Lana to wait, while I got the truck. I managed to pull the truck close to the steps, and when I opened the door, Lana was able to step in, easily.

As we pulled out, on Hwy.155, there was a flash of lightening, a big crash of thunder, and it started raining so hard, it was coming down in sheets.

Lana liked rain storms, as much as I did, but this one was a little much.

She said, "Jack... are we going to be OK?"

"Yes," I said. "It's a typical, summer thunder bumper."

We made it back to the trailer, and I pulled up as close as I could to the porch, and told Lana, "Let me come around, and get you."

"Yes, please."

With the help, of the big umbrella, we made it on the front porch, without getting too wet. We entered the trailer, and walked out onto the back porch.

Looking toward the boat house, the mercury light, showed the rain, still coming down in sheets. We went back into the trailer, where I locked the doors, and Sis, and I decided to call it a night.

We were both taking showers. I had finished, and was drying off, when there was a big flash of lightening, a boom of thunder, and the power went out.

I heard Lana scream.

"Hold on Sis. Let me get a flash light."

I found her in the other bathroom, crying, and shivering.

I placed my arm around her, and said. "Come on, Lana. Tonight, you sleep with me."

As we stepped into the bedroom I started lighting candles.

Lana said, "Jack, I'm naked."

"I know." I told her. "Me too." Oh, and, by the way, I very much like naked sisters."

"You do?"

"Uh-huh." You know this brings back an old memory. You, and I both stepped out in the hall, naked, when we were living with the folks, To me, you were the most beautiful girl I had ever seen.

"God, Jack, I thought you had forgotten about that."

"Fat chance. That's a memory I'll never forget.

Suddenly, we were kissing, my hands drifted to Lana's ass, and I pulled her to me. At last we broke, Lana grinned, and said, "Jack, you've got a stify."

"Yes, that usually happens when I get around you. It used to bother me, especially after we "met" in the hall that day. I kept thinking, "That's your sister. You're not supposed to get a hard-on, because of her." It didn't help a bit.

Then one day, I was talking to a friend at school. We were seniors, at the time, and both over 18. I had noticed, that he, and his sister always seemed to be very close.

I asked, "Joe, can I ask you a rather personal question? You don't have to answer if you don't want to.

"Sure Jack, go ahead."

"Well, I guess, it's because I've got a sister myself, but it seems, that you and your sister are all ways very close...uh... Joe, are you "do-win" your sister?"

Joe didn't answer for a minute. Finally he said, "Jack, if it was any one else, I would tell them to go butt a stump, but since it's you, I'll tell you. Yes Jack, we are. We had just turned 18, and we both decided that we wanted each other. We have never been sorry, and have never looked back."

"Now... let me ask you a question. Are YOU "do-win" your sister."

I didn't answer for a moment, then I said,"No, Joe, I'm not. I keep getting hung up on the fact, that she is my sister.

Joe looked at me and grinned, "Don't knock it til you've tried it," he said.

After that, it didn't bother me at all, that I got a hard-on, when I was around you, in fact I welcomed it.

By then Lana was fondling my hard cock, and I had gently, been squeezing one of her nipples.

Jaaack, you're making me horny.

"I hope so. I want to suck on your titties."

I rolled on top of Lana, and tried to inhale one of her tits.

"Ohhhh, yesssss, she hissed, ohhh, that feels so goood, ohhh, do the other one too.

I did.

I moved to her pussy, and licked it.

"Ahhhhhh, Jack, what are you doing?"

"I'm tasting your sweet little pussy." I told her. A good slurp made Lana squeal...

"OH GOD, my brother is licking my pussy," she said, to no one in particular.

I found her clitoris, and began lashing it with my tongue. Lana went off like a rocket.

"Ohhhh, Jack. Please, that's enough." She started pulling on my ears, to get me to slide up too her face. When I did, it was with her juices all over my own face.

"You taste fantastic sugar." I told her. Very gently, I slipped my hard cock, into her very wet pussy.

"Ohhhhh, Jack, what are you doooooing?"

"I'm gonna fuck my sister's hot little pussy," I told her."

"You're gonna what?" she screeched.

"My god, my brother's fucking my pussy." she said.

Ahhhhhh, don't stop, ohhhhhh yessss, make me cum.

I made my thrusts faster, until Lana was howling, "Ahhhhh, Jack... I'm cumming, ohhhh, yessss. Don't you dare pull out. I want you to cum for me, cum in my pussy... NOW."

My thrusts were flying, in, and out of her now. I hoped no hair would burn. Her remark, was all it took. I flooded her tight pussy with cum. There was quite a bit, because I could feel it start to run out of her. I rolled over, on my back, where Lana was on top. My dick was still hard inside her.

"My god Jack, it's never been like that. You've opened a can of pussy, that you're not going to be able to close any time soon."

"Sis, I didn't plan on it being closed for... oh... the next 70 or 80 years. I think we need to fuck a lot. Maybe that way, we can make up for lost time."

"You'll wear it out, if you fuck me that long."

I grinned at her, and said, "Well, if we do, we'll just "Sleeve" it, like an auto engine, and start all over again."

My remark was met with a pillow, hitting me in the face.

"I'm hungry. Have you got any ice cream here?"

"Yeah, but first, let's take a shower, and wash all this nice cum off, and let me shave your pussy. I do like to lick shaved pussy."

"You're going to shave my pussy, like with a razor, and shaving cream?" Lana asked, in surprise.

"Yes, that's what shaving means."

I gathered the things I needed, and laid Lana down, on the bed. I quickly sprayed shaving cream on her mons, and on either side of her pussy lips.

"Damn, Jack, that's cold.

The razor made quick work of cleaning all the hair off. I took a wash cloth, and wetting a corner, I wiped the rest of the cream off. I told her I was going to check for stubble, and began licking, all over her pussy.

Three, or four climaxes later, Sis accused me of checking too long.

She had been up on her elbows watching, and when I finished, she said, "Jack, will you do that for me all the time?"

"Sexy sister, I'd be delighted." I grinned, and said, "Come on, I think I promised you some ice cream."

We sat down at the table, right by the sliding glass door, and I got some ice cream, and drinks out of the fridge for us. I looked through the glass door to see it had quit storming, and the rain was now falling gently.

The mercury light was back on, at the boat house, so I knew the power had come back on.

When we finished our ice cream, we walked out on the porch. I turned to sis, and started kissing her.

We stepped out into the yard, where we let the rain pour down on us. Our tongues were in each other's mouth's, and we couldn't seem to get enough.

Finally, we had to come up for air. We stopped kissing, but we were still close to each other. I had my arms around my sister, and my hands were squeezing her sexy little bottom. The rain water was running in rivulets down both of us, and Lana's hair was plastered to her head.

Sis started giggling, and said, "Jack, this is fun, but, would you please take me back inside, where it's a little dryer, and fuck my pussy."

I was ready. My dick was hard... again.

We made it into the trailer, and as far as the table, where I bent her over that table, and slipped my hard cock in a very wet pussy, from behind.

Neither of us lasted very long, before Lana was shouting, "Ahhhhhhh, YESSSS, fuck me Jack, pound my pussy. Make me cum...YESSSSSSS."

I exploded in her hot little pussy. Finally, we made it back, to what I felt was now OUR bed room. We laid down on the bed, cuddling, and kissing, and listening to the gently falling rain. Somehow, we managed to fall asleep.

Saturday morning, the sun, shining in the window, woke us up. I was spooned behind Lana, with my usual morning hard-on, and a hand full of titty. Lana woke up, snuggled even closer against me, and said, "Ohhhh, yes, fuck me Jack."

I did.

We got up and showered, and when we were drying off, my stomach started growling. Lana laughed, and said, "Come on, I guess I'd better feed you."

We were eating our breakfast, when I said, "Now that's a hell of a note. I've just had an extremely nice piece of pussy, and haven't even had my morning coffee yet." I switched to a high voice, and said, Ewww, what's a mother to do?"

Lana was laughing at me, when she said, "Jack, I really like it down here, I like staying naked all the time, and I especially like it when you give me a good fuckin. I'd like to stay here all the time with you."

"Well, sugar, there's no reason why you can't."

"What do you mean?"

"Didn't you tell me you were an illustrator, where you were working?"

"Yes."

Well, I think I heard my boss talking the other day, saying, that they needed an illustrator. There was something about the last one quitting. Let's go in Monday morning, and talk to the boss about this.

"There is something else I want this morning. I want to go into town, and buy you some rings. I want to marry you."

"Jack, we can't get married. We're brother, and sister."

"Yes, but I think there is a way. All anyone ever checks, is a driver's licence, like when you go for a job application, right?"

"Well... yeah."

"OK, lets get those rings. It might be "Common Law," but we will be married, and to the red necks around here, every thing will be proper. And Lana, I intend to do every thing in my power to be a good husband to you, and I promise to love you, all the days of our lives."

Lana was crying openly, when she said, "Yes Jack, I want to be your wife, and I'll try very hard to be a good wife to you, and I too promise to love you all the days of our lives."

We went in, to Tyler, found a jewelry store, and bought some rings. We went back to the truck, where I placed both rings on Lana's finger, and said, "Sugar, I know this was pretty simple, and awful quick, but I want you to know, my love for you runs deep, and it's forever."

"Thanks Jack. I feel the same way, but, it wasn't awful quick."

"What do you mean?"

"Well, think about it. We've known each other all our lives. We grew up together, loving each other, right?"

"Well, yeah, I guess we did."

Lana grinned, and said, "Jack, after we had that "meeting" in the hall that day, I knew then, that some how, some way, this would happen. I love you brother. I'm very proud to call you my husband."

"Thank you Lana, and I'm proud to call you my wife. Hey, all this "getting married," has made me hungry. How about some lunch?"

"Sounds good to me... husband." We stopped at a nice restaurant, and while we were waiting, I noticed Lana kept glancing at her rings.

When we finished, we were back in the truck again. Lana wanted to know where we were going.

I told her, "Sugar, we're going to pick up that new boat I told you about, then, we're going to go back to the lake, and put it on the water. I'm going to go to a special place I know, and do every thing I can to fuck you silly."

"Ohhh, I like that."

The new boat was aluminum, 18 ft. long, and had a 75 HP outboard, and all the other bells and whistles on it. We hooked the trailer, behind the truck, and headed back to the lake.

We put it on the water, and I went to the dock. Lana had driven my truck around, to the front of the trailer. I went in side the trailer, to change clothes,

Lana wanted to know if she had to put a swimsuit on. "No sweety, you don't have to wear anything, however you might want to take a T-shirt with you, just in case...

We started down the lake, with Lana's hair blowing in the wind. Lana was very ecstatic. I headed down the lake, towards the dam, pointing out things I thought Lana would be interested in.

I found the cove I was looking for, and idled under a big willow tree, that was there.

Lana said, "Jack?"

"I promised to try, and fuck you silly. This is the place, and now is the time."

Lana just stood up, pulled the T-shirt off, and asked, "Where."

There was a raised portion of deck at the front of the boat, and I said, "Right here sis."

Lana laid down, and spread her legs. I dropped the shorts I had on, and quickly buried my tongue in her cunt.

"Ohhhh, Jack, yes, yes, oh yes. When I licked up to her clit, she exploded.

"Enough, enough. Oh god Jack please."

I slipped up, to where I could kiss her, and said, Honey, it just keeps getting better. I put her legs over my shoulders, and eased my hard cock into a very wet pussy, and started thrusting.

Several thrusts later, Lana shouted, "My husband's fuckin my pussy, OHHHHH, I love it, I love it."

That did it for me, and I unloaded, what seemed like a bucket of cum in her delightful pussy. That wasn't all of it either. We spent the afternoon, in the shade of that tree. We would rest a while, then fuck a while. We just didn't quit.

We both were getting hungry, so we decided to head back home. The shadows had gotten long, and when we started to head back, Lana sat down beside me naked.

I raised an eyebrow, and Lana said, "Well, it's late, and pretty dark now, I doubt anyone can see me, besides, I like sitting here naked with my new husband."

I couldn't think of any answer. I was enjoying the moment.

We started back towards our trailer, with me going slow. And pointing out things to Lana.

Suddenly, she bent over, unzipped my shorts, and fished my cock out. The next thing I knew she swallowed my cock, and I got hard immediately. Her sucking was sooo good.

"Lana, I'm not going to last very long," I warned.

She looked up at me, took her mouth off, and said, "I want you to cum in my mouth," and she inhaled me again.

It seemed like no time, until I told her, "Honey, I'm gonna cum, and I did. Sis never lost a drop. I was completely soft, when she finally stopped.

123
  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Incest/Taboo
  • /
  • Brother and Sister at the Lake

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 20 milliseconds