Brother, Sister & Mom have Sex Ch. 09

Continuing to play her enticing game of sexually teasing him, instead of taking him in her mouth in the way their mother did, as if putting on lipstick, she slowly slid his erect prick across her red, full lips. He sister was such a tease. He couldn't believe his sister was such a cocksucking whore. Only, glad that she was, his whole family, his mother, his sister, and even his grandmother were incestuous, cocksucking whores.

Then, while staring up at him with her beautiful, brown eyes, she kissed his cock again before slipping out her tongue to lick his cock again. Obviously not wanting to rush the pleasure of her blowjob, in the way their mother just took his cock in her mouth and started sucking him while stroking him, she took her sweet time sexually teasing her brother. She continued kissing and licking her brother's prick while her mother ate her pussy and her brother felt her big tits and fingered her erect nipples.

Then, as if she was blowing one of her many boyfriends, she finally opened her mouth and took her brother's prick inside. Her mouth was so warm and so wet and her tongue was already twirling around his stiff prick in the way of a motorized propeller. His sister was blowing him. He couldn't believe his sister was sucking him.

Better than he had imagined when masturbating himself with the thoughts of his sister blowing him, her mouth felt so soft and so incredible. As if her tongue was electrified, she continued twirled her tongue around the head of his stiff prick in the way she had just twirled her tongue inside of her mother's pussy. Not believing what he was seeing, his stiff prick was inside of his sister's beautiful mouth. A long time coming, his incestuous, sexual fantasy come true, he couldn't even count how many times he had masturbated over imagining his big sister stroking his cock while sucking his cock.

Leaning over her, he stared down at his sister with his hard, hairy cock buried in her mouth while she stared up at him. In the way he couldn't believe his MILF of a mother had just sucked his cock, he couldn't believe his sexy sister was sucking his cock now. As if he was her boyfriend instead of her brother, she stroked and sucked his prick as if she was a ten-thousand-dollar call girl instead of his one-hundred-thousand-dollar sister. With her mouth stretched to fit his fat prick, unable to wrap his head around what he was seeing, he couldn't believe his sister was blowing him. Finally, after incestuously lusting over her for so very long, his big sister was sucking his cock.

# # # MyMomChristinetheIncestWhore # # #

Today was the best day of his 20-year life. Had he not found all of that money and given all of that money to their mother and sister, he'd still be alone in his bedroom masturbating himself. Instead of about to be sexually satisfied, he'd be sexually frustrated and horny while imagining what his sister and his mother looked like without their clothes.

While masturbating himself, he'd still be imagining what they looked like in their bra and panties. He'd still be imagining them topless. He'd still be imagining them naked. Had he not found all that money and given all of that money to his sister and mother, he'd still be masturbating himself while imagining him having incestuous sex with their naked bodies.

Now, with him seeing the both of them naked, there was no reason for him to wonder what they looked like without their clothes. Now, with him having sex with his sister and mother, there was no need for him to wonder what it would feel like to have sex with his sister and mother. With his mother and sister having stroked him and sucked him, he already knew what it would feel like for his mother and sister to blow him. Now, when his sister was not only willing to stroke his prick but also suck his prick, with them both willing to get him off, there was no need for him to masturbate himself.

As if he was dreaming this, he couldn't believe how good it felt to be inside of his sister's mouth. If it wasn't enough that their mother had just partially blown him, now his sister was blowing him too. With his mother giving him the best blowjob he had ever had, it was hard to believe that his sister was giving him an even better blowjob.

Definitely, in the way that his grandmother intimated that she was, his mother and his sister were both skilled cocksuckers. Definitely, with his mother the second best cocksucker, his sister was the best cocksucker. Only, in the way that he wanted to cum in his mother's mouth, he needed to cum in his sister's mouth too. If only just a passing thought, he wondered about his grandmother blowing him. Now that he knew what it felt like to have his cock in his mother's mouth and his sister's mouth, he wondered what it would feel like for his grandmother to give him a gum job.

"Suck me, Jen. Blow me. Suck my cock. I need to cum in your mouth," he said while humping her mouth and fucking her face in the way he did with his mother. "Don't take this the wrong way. I only mean this as a compliment but you truly are a great cocksucker," he said. "Unbelievable as this may sound but you're an even better cocksucker than Mom, and Mom is a great cocksucker too," he said. "I love you, Mom," he said.

While his cock was still buried in his sister's mouth, he gave his mother a big smile. He winked at his mother and gave her the thumbs up when she looked up at him from eating her daughter. She rolled her eyes and sighed at him comparing her cocksucking skills to her daughter's cock sucking skills.

Seemingly ready to cum, in the way her mother had done to him earlier before too, Jennifer stopped sucking her brother. She erected Jason's cock from her mouth with her tongue to voice her orgasmic pleasure. She delayed his ejaculation for later and for her own when their mother sexually excited her enough with her fingers and tongue to give an orgasm. As if she was having a seizure, with her back arched and her legs stiffened, she grabbed onto the bedding as if she was in pain from childbirth instead of in pleasure from cunnilingus.

"God. Oh, God. I'm going to cum. I'm cumming. Mom, don't stop licking me and fingering me. Please don't stop licking and fingering me. Whatever you do, please don't stop. I'm almost there. I'm nearly there," said Jen arching her back and stretching out her long legs in the way her mother did when she was about to have an orgasm.

Jessica temporarily stopped licking her daughter to encourage her to cum.

"Cum Jennifer, cum. Cum for Mommy. Cum in Mommy's mouth," said Jessica.

As if energized by her mother's sexy words, Jennifer was close to having an orgasm.

"Lick me faster, rub me harder, and finger me deeper. Oh, my God. I don't believe this. This is unbelievable. I can't believe my mother is licking my pussy," she said.

As if trying to wrap her head around what was happening in the way that Jason was having a difficult time understanding the reality of having incestuous sex with his mother and sister.

"This is so hot," said Jason watching his mother eating his sister.

Jennifer looked at her brother and smile while grabbing hold of his hand as if she was about to push out a baby. He let go of her hand to feel her tits and finger her nipples.

"I can't believe Mom eating my cunt. Oh, God, Mom, that feels so good," said Jennifer. "Lick me, Mom, lick me."

Jessica spoke the words that Jennifer needed to hear to give her the orgasm that she wanted and needed to have.

"I love licking you, Jen," she said her mother. "I love eating my daughter's cunt. Cum for me, Jennifer. I want you to cum in my mouth. Cum for me, Jennifer. Cum for Mommy. Cum, Jennifer. Cum," said Jessica. "Cum in Mommy's mouth," said Jessica while staring up at her son watching her eat his sister.

Again as if she was pushing to deliver a baby instead of tightening her muscles in preparation to have an orgasm, she pulled her mother's head to her pussy and mashed her face in her wet cunt.

"Lick me, Mom. Eat me. Fuck me with your fingers. God, I'm cumming. I'm cumming, Mom," said Jennifer. "I'm cumming."

As if she had a sudden heart attack, Jennifer collapsed in orgasmic pleasure. Then, running her fingers through her mother's brown hair, Jennifer basked in the afterglow of having her pussy fingered and eaten by her mother while her brother felt her tits and fingered her nipples. Inviting him to stick his prick in her mouth again, she turned her head to continue to suck his cock again. A sexual memory they'd never forget, mother, daughter, son, sister, and brother were the closest they ever were and would ever be.

Whoever said incest was nasty was wrong. If anything, as safe as Jason felt having sex with his sister, he felt even safer having sex with his mother. Incest is the best, especially when it's consensual sex between adults. Whoever said sex for money was wrong? Sex was even better when there was money, especially a lot of money, being paid for sex.

# # # MyMomChristinetheIncestWhore # # #

Now it was Jason's turn to have some incestuous, sexual fun. With his naked sister on one side and his naked mother on the other, he climbed on the bed with his sexy sister and his MILF of a mother. Kissing and kissing him, French kissing him, Jennifer made out with her brother as if she was on her Honeymoon with her husband. While Jason was busy making out with his sister, his mother slid down the bed to move between her son's legs.

Her reward for her son giving her one-hundred-thousand-dollars, Jessica kissed her son's cock and licked his cock while staring up at him with her big, brown, beautiful eyes. She stroked her son's cock with one hand and cupped his testicles with her other hand. As if his cock was a popsicle, she continued licking him before she moved his erect prick between her lips to take him in her mouth to suck him. Deep throating him, she took him all the way in her mouth and down her throat.

"Oh, my God, Mom. You're going to make me cum. Suck my cock, Mom. Blow me," he said breaking off kissing his sister to speak before going right back at Jennifer's lips.

While his sister continued French kissing him, when he wasn't feeling her perfect, naked ass, he felt Jennifer's shapely tits and fingered her erect nipples. She was such a beautiful woman. Her breasts were phenomenal and her body was spectacular. Then, in the way he was feeling his sister's big tits and fingering her erect nipples with his right hand, he reached his left hand down and felt his mother's tits and fingered her nipples while she continued sucking his cock.

Able to feel the electricity between the three of them, an unbelievable, palpable, sexual sensation, he enjoyed feeling four naked breasts while fingering four naked nipples with both of his hands. An incestuous chain of sexual pleasure, it was such a unique feeling to be French kissing his sister while his mother sucked his cock. After he ejaculated his cum in his mother's mouth and she swallowed, he couldn't wait for them to switch. He couldn't wait to make out with his mother while his sister sucked his cock. Just as he couldn't wait to cum in his mother's mouth, he couldn't wait to cum in his sister's mouth too.

"I want to suck your cock again too, Jason," said Jennifer pouting. "Mom's been hogging your prick way too long and long enough. It's my turn to blow my brother. You still need to cum in my mouth and I still need to swallow your cum."

'God, his sister is such a whore, a real incestuous whore,' he thought but he was glad that she was. With the three women all wanting to suck him and have sex with him, he was glad that both his sister and mother, even his grandmother, were all incestuous whores.

Not to be outdone by her mother, Jennifer moved between her brother's legs while his mother moved up to his lips. Jessica kissed her son and made out with her son in the way that her daughter had just made out with her brother. Jason felt his mother's ass while French kissing her. He felt his mother's big tits and fingered her erect nipples, while Jennifer sucked his cock.

As if they both had been incarcerated in a woman's prison for years, Jennifer devoured her brother's prick in the way his mother devoured his lips. Sucking him deeper while stroking him harder and faster, in the way her mother had just done, she deep throated her brother all the way inside of her mouth and down her throat. How they didn't choke or gag while deep throating him was a testimony to the cocksucking skills that both his sister and mother, and no doubt, even his grandmother, had mastered.

"Oh, my God, Jennifer, that feels so good," he said breaking off his mother's kiss to speak. "You're such an unbelievable cocksucker," he said to his sister before returning his lips to his mother's lips.

Then, not wanting to miss out on all of the fun, Jessica slid halfway down the bed again. Determined to get him to cum in their mouths, they took turns sucking his cock. When his sister wasn't sucking his cock, his mother was sucking his cock. Something he had never even imagined experiencing before, both sister and mother sucked his prick to an even harder and bigger erection.

Switching off, with his cock either in his sister's mouth or in their mother's mouth, when one wasn't sucking his cock, the other stroked him and licked his balls. Stroking him harder while sucking him deeper, Jessica blew her son. Stroking him harder while sucking him deeper, Jennifer gave her brother the best blowjob he ever had, even better than the one his mother was giving him. Only, to be fair, just as he couldn't wait to cum in his sister's mouth, he couldn't wait to cum in his mother's mouth too.

"Cum Jason, cum," said his sister.

While feeling her breasts with his left hand, Jason stared down at his sister staring up at him with his hard, hairy prick buried in her beautiful mouth.

"Cum Jason, cum," said his mother.

While feeling her breasts with his right hand, Jason stared down at his mother staring up at him with his hard, hairy prick buried in her sweet, motherly mouth.

Taking turns having him cum in their eager mouths, Jason was ready to explode cum in his mother's mouth before exploding a second mouthful in his sister's mouth. Yet, holding back, as if he was Mel Gibson as William Wallace in Braveheart, with all of this too good to be true and a memory that he wanted to last forever, he didn't want to rush their blowjobs. 'Hold! Hold! Hold!' Even though he wanted to take his sweet time to savor his sister's and his mother's mouths, nearly on the brink of cumming nonetheless, he couldn't wait to cum in both of their mouths.

Even when he did finally cum, not quite done yet, with him able to cum again in only a short while, he was ready to make love to his sister before making love to his mother. Then, after making love to the both of them, he'd fuck the both of them. In the way he couldn't wait to pound his sister's pussy and cum in her pussy, he couldn't wait to pound his mother's cunt and cum in his mother's cunt too. Only, with the both of them taking turns blowing him, when he was just on the verge of cumming in his sister's and in his mother's mouths, he heard something.

"What the Hell was that? Did you hear that? I heard something coming from downstairs. There's someone downstairs," he said in a panic.

Jason got up from his sister's bed. Just as he did before, grabbing the baseball bat, he opened his sister's bedroom door and listened.

"It sounded like someone opened the front door and closed it," said Jessica seemingly more interested in blowing her son than in investigating the imagined noise downstairs.

Jessica continued sucking Jason.

"Maybe it was someone next door," said Jennifer as she said before when her mother came home. "With these walls so thin, you can hear everything," she said again with an unconcerned shrug while taking her brother's cock in her mouth again.

Jason pushed them both away and jumped out of bed. He reached for the bat behind Jennifer's bedroom door. Only, before he could even step out to the hall bannister to look down, a man, a big, angry looking man with a gun reached the top of the stairs and approached him. As soon as they heard their voices, mother and daughter hid in Jennifer's bedroom.

"Who are you? What do you want? Get the fuck out of my house," said Jason brave and stupid enough to confront a man holding a baseball bat when he was brandishing a gun.

The man walked menacing toward him.

"Where's my money? I know you have my money? Where is it at? My homeboy saw you snatch the paper bag from the sidewalk late last night and run down the alley with it. I've been asking around the neighborhood for someone to tell me where you live. And here you are."

To be continued...

*****

Please vote. Please give me the support of your vote and leave me a comment.

All contents © Copyright 1996-2024. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+1f1b862.6126173⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 28 milliseconds