• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Incest/Taboo
  • /
  • Brother Taboo Series: My Teacher

Brother Taboo Series: My Teacher

123

Author's note: Bisexual sex ahead, if that's not your thing but you still want to know what happens next, skip to last section on Part III.

*****

Part I.

Jamie

Her body arches under mine, legs wrap around my back so I can get a better angle. I might be inexperience, but my body knows all too well what to do and I can't restrain myself.

"That's it, you are doing great..slow in, now all the way out...good boy."

He grabs my hips to control the pace of my thrust, and I surrender to the warmth of his hands, the wet softness of her insides, the sinful curve of her seductive smile. A new found sensation washes over my mind, my body, and all I ever held sacred; it both rises and descends like lava from a volcano, and the only relief is to let it out. This is dangerous. I'm at my limit, but they won't let me get away.

"I can't...I can't hold it anymore."

"It's okay," he presses his chest on my back to get close enough to whisper in my ear, "Let it out inside, she won't get pregnant. I'm a responsible Master after all."

"Do it brother, I want to feel you," she says in between heavy breaths. "I want all of you inside of me."

How did we end up like this? My mind races over the memories of the past few days, trying to make sense of when and how I went wrong, but I can't decide what I could have done different to prevent what's happening now:

I'm making love to my sister, and the one teaching me how to do it is no other than my older brother.

... ... ...

"Kids, this is Jamie. Jamie, these are your siblings: Henry and Laurie. Henry is the oldest, he is 26. You are but a few months apart with Laurie but she is still younger than you. I hope you all get along."

I feel as if someone hit my head with a brick, and I'm too stunt to react. For a moment I forget how to breath, and my mind struggles to process what I'm being told.

"My...my sister?"

Color drains of her face as her horror stricken eyes go from Father to me, and to Father again. No one but me seems to notice her hands trembling as she grabs the edge of the table to keep herself steady.

"His mother passed away recently," Father adds. "He's still a bit shocked about it, so please be patient."

The older guy crosses the kitchen with arms wide open, and holds me tight on a warm, kind hug.

"Welcome home, little brother," he says, patting my back. "I'm so happy I get to meet you."

"I -"

Words choke on my throat, and my vision gets blurred with tears that won't stop coming. My whole life I've been treated like vermin by my mother who blamed her illness on me, and my neighbors who despised me for being a bastard. Kindness is such a new thing to me, I don't have an appropriate response for it. I must be vermin after all: how else can I justify falling in love with my own sister and wanting to make her my woman.

She sits at the table, pressing her hands to her temple, taking deep breaths to calm herself down. I let go of my brother, too conscious of my precarious situation to accept his tender gesture. Will she tell them the truth, that we got engage, that we kissed? Will they kick me out if they find out? That might be what I deserve, but I'm too much of a coward to bring it up.

"I think is best if we all take a seat." Father pulls a chair out for me right in front of Laurie, and he takes the one to my right. I do as he tells me but I can't bare to look at her face, so I keep my eyes fixed on my lap, were my fist clenched so tight on my lap the knuckles turn white. Henry seems aware of my every move, and pats me once again on my back.

"I'll make some you some tea, little brother, that'll help with the nerves."

"Good call, Henry, you are such great help. I know is all to sudden, but Laurie," his voice softens when he talks to her, as if he senses he needs to approach her with caution, "please say something."

"You cheated on mom." Her voice breaks with emotion, thou what type of emotion, I can't tell. "Did she knew about it?"

"She never did. It was a one time thing."

"Why now, after all this years?"

He shifts position on his chair, a heavy sight escapes his chest.

"His mother kept him hidden all along, I never new she had gotten pregnant with my child or I would have recognized him as my own from the start. She called my office the night before her passing to tell me the truth and when I saw him at the hospital, I had no doubt he was mine. He has no other relatives to turn to, so I offer him to come live with us."

"You have enough money to keep him somewhere else, don't you? Why bring him here?"

Out of every reaction, hatred was the least one I expected. It stings the remaining fragments of my broken heart to sense the recrimination on her voice. I never wanted to come here one the first place, but Father insisted.

"I won't let a son of mine alone in the world just so you don't get slightly inconvenience, Laurie."

She gets to her feet, sending the chair back to crash on the floor before storming out of the kitchen, a door slams afterwards making the whole hose vibrate. Part of me wants to run away and never come back, but I have nowhere else to go.

Henry places a cup of chamomile tea in front of me, ignoring what just happened. The steam burns my already watery eyes.

"I'm so sorry," I say breaking into deep sobs. "I shouldn't have come here. I'm just a burden to everyone."

"Don't say that," He sits on his heels to be eye level with me, messing my hair with his long fingers. "Family ought to stick together, and you are family now. I'll happy to look after you from now on."

"I'm relief you are so mature, Henry, you handle things so well." Father leans back on his chair, massaging his shoulders with a painful grimace. "I wish Laurie could be like that."

"I'm sure she'll understand, just give her some time."

If only that were true I could relax a bit. But learning that the person you wanted to marry is related to you by blood is not the kind of news you can brush off and move on from. To me it feels as if my whole world felt apart once again.

Father gets up his chair, running a hand thru his dark brown hair, exhaustion written all over his face.

"I'm going to need a lot of help from you Henry, he's going back to school and could use some positive influence in his life. Use my credit card for anything he needs."

"Please don't worry about me." I say, "I still have my job, I can pay for my own expenses. Is the least I can do for all the trouble I'm causing."

"No son of mine works on menial jobs like that. Call in tomorrow to quit. You don't have to worry about money again, that much I can guarantee."

Henry picks my bag from the floor, and holds my hand as one would do to a small child. Indeed, tired, shocked and hurt as I am, I must look very small in his eyes.

"Let me take you to your room, you need to rest."

Is all too good to be true. In less than 24 hours I went from rags to riches, from lonely to having a family, from destitute to blessed. I should feel happy, but is quite the opposite.

The woman I love is out of my reach forever.

... ... ...

I wake up in the morning, and it takes while for the notion to sink I'm not on the suffocating square room I shared with mother in the city, nor our old, wooden cabin back in town.

This apartment is bigger than any house I've ever been to. Open the front door, and to the right, there's the kitchen where I first meet my siblings and got my heart broken. But if you skip the kitchen, you can walk right into the living room, which is wide enough to have three large couches fixed in around the flat screen. Pass the living room, there's the shower to the right, the laundry room and the storage room, then hall that leads to each of the four bedrooms. Laurie's is the first one to the left, and Henry's is the one next door. Mine is in front of his, last to the right, and Dad's master bedroom, the biggest one thou usually empty, is next to mine. Walls are very thin; I can hear not only the neighbors next door, but also Laurie's deep, sorrowful sobs at night.

It's been a week since I arrived here, but things haven't changed much. I've been busy signing up to the institute where I'll finish my high school degree, getting to know the neighborhood, and shopping for all I need. Henry was so distressed to realized I pretty much only owned the clothes I was wearing, he took me shopping and stuck my closet with all kinds of fashionable clothes. I felt I'd stepped on a fairy tale and my godmother blessed me with all I wanted.

Well, not all.

I haven't talk to Laurie yet. I thought we could agree to forget about what happened and treat each other like normal brother and sister. But she's been avoiding me, leaving early for school in the morning, returning late at night, usually drunk. Even Henry's attempts to reach her resulted in nothing. Guilt consumes me day after day, and is only a matter of time before I break.

"I can't understand what's happening here." He says as we both sit on the living room watching the evening news. "Is a bit of an over-reaction, if you ask me."

I can't have the woman I love suffer on my account, nor can I keep lying to the man that's been nothing but kind to me. I take a deep breath, rubbing my sweaty palms on my knees. Might as well just tell the truth.

"This is all my fault," I say after a long pause. "I shouldn't have come here."

"It has nothing to do with you. If she's angry at anyone, is at Dad."

"No, this really is all my fault." I wish there was an easy way to say this, but there simply isn't one, so thou is hard to swallow, and thou I can't help my voice from breaking under the weight of my emotions, I carry on with my confession. "There's something I need to tell you."

... ... ...

Part II.

He waits until I'm finish, then takes a couple of minutes to wipe off his glasses before putting them back on.

"So it was you," he says at last."The guy she was crazy about."

I let my head hang on my shoulders, ashamed of myself to look up.

"I understand if you want to hit me or kick me out, but please don't tell Father. I don't want to embarrass her anymore than I have."

"I won't do any of those things. And I don't blame you either. There was no way you could have known."

In hindsight, I probably should. We share the same features after all, and the only reason I felt she was so familiar to me was because I was staring at a female version of myself, if anything with a smaller, rounder nose.

"I thought it was love at first sight."

"And it was in a way, just not the type you expected."

"I don't know what to do now. I can't stand to see the woman I love being this miserable."

He tilts his head to one side, eyeing me with suspicion.

"Are you saying your feelings haven't change? Not even after knowing she's your sister?"

I can't believe I've said this much. Even worse, I can't believe he is right: my feelings remain unchanged. I was prepare to bury my heart deep if she could accept me as a brother, but now I see the truth: is too late for me to think of her any other way.

"I should leave this place. I'll leave tonight, I won't bother you again." I get on my feet, ready to dash thru the door that very moment, but he grabs my wrist and pulls me back down to my seat.

"Calm down," he says, rubbing the bridge of his nose where his glasses rest. "I swear you kids are nothing but trouble to me. Give me a moment to think."

I sit there quiet, looking at the screen without paying attention for what seems an eternity, before he gives a heavy sigh, and turns to meet my face.

"What if you could do both, Jamie? What if you could love her both as a sister and a woman?"

"What?!"

"Tell me, do you like her? Do you find her desirable?"

"She's my sister!"

"But that's not how you thought of her before. You saw her as the attractive woman she is and even wanted to marry her. You are still a man, even if you intended to wait until marriage, you can't deny you wanted her body as much as her heart."

He's right, I can't deny it. But that doesn't mean I can cross that line. When I look at him for a moment, he seems just as old and weary as Father, and I can't help but to blame it on me the pain I must be causing him.

"Do you hate me for this, Henry? Are you mad at me?"

"Not at all. If anything, I'm happy you opened up to me; it shows how brave and honorable you are. I wouldn't expect less of my little brother," He runs one arm around my shoulders, a warm embrace that makes me feel as if I've been forgiven. "You don't have to struggle anymore. Let me take care of your feelings, Jamie, and I will do my best to make you happy."

... ... ...

Father left for a business trip, so it will be the three of us alone tonight. I keep pacing around the living room, biting my nails while I wait for them to join me. Henry promised tonight we would talk like adults and find a way to work things out. I hope from the bottom of my heart that's the case.

He finally manages to drag her out of her room, pulling her by the arm like a parent to a child. She's on her pj's, her hair is up on a messy bum and is the first time I see her without her elaborate make up, but to me she looks as lovely as ever. The animal part of me could hug her right now, embrace her tiny waist and kiss her lips until I run out of breath.

I'm hopeless.

There's no way I can ever change my mind about her.

They sit together on the left couch, her eyes averted from mine. Henry clears his throat to break the silence.

"It looks like we have a bit of a situation here." He says, rubbing both her hands in his, as if to warm her up. "Both my little my brother and my little sister are in love with each other."

"Brother!" I try to protest, but he silences me with one severe look. She's too shock as well to react, her jaw hangs open before she can articulate any words.

"How do you-"

"He told me everything. How he meet you at the station, how you flirted with him every day, how you agreed to marry him when he proposed. He told me he loves you."

"Is not like that." I say, desperate to correct him. "Is not like that at all."

"Then how exactly is it? Are you saying you don't love her?"

"As nothing more than a brother."

He shakes his head, still rubbing her hands.

"You can be honest now, Jamie, there's no point in lying. Had you not find out you were siblings, you would have continue your relationship all the way thru, am I correct?"

I don't understands were this is going. Laurie covers her face with one hand, hiding her tears from me.

"Why are you doing this?" I say, my voice no more than a defeated whisper. "I thought you wanted to help me."

"You said you'd trust me." He turns to her again, and looks deep in her eyes. "I'd like to know what you are thinking."

She burst into sobs so violent I fear she might hurt herself, then, the one thing I never expected to hear comes from her lips:

"What am I suposed to do? I love him."

It takes a minute for the words to make sense to my stupid brain. Did I heard it right? Did she just said that? It can't be, I don't deserve it.

"You ...love me?"

"In what way?" Henry presses on.

"As a man. As my soulmate."

He hugs her, resting her head on his shoulder to comfort her, piercing me with his deep, dark eyes."What do you have to say to that?"

I jump of the couch to my feet, making my mind up on the spot to run away as far as I can.

"I'll leave this house today. You won't hear from me again."

"No one is leaving anywhere." He speaks with the authority of someone who knows would be obeyed. "We don't abandon the ones we love."

"But-"

"Make her your wife, just like you said you would."

A cold silence falls between us. I'm sure he's joking. Is a bad joke. He's doing it to punish me, for sure.

She presses a hand to his chest to gain some distance, and they look at each other in the eyes, as if they are a having a telepathic conversation I can't be part off.

"Henry," her voice is but quiet murmur, "will you be okay with that?"

"If that's what you want."

She throws her arms around his shoulders, hugging him tight.

"Is what I want."

"Then I'll give him to you tonight."

I must be seeing things. Yes, I must be too shocked to think, and now I'm imagining things...

It has to be my imagination that they kiss, and that he ripped her clothes off right in front of me.

... ... ...

Before I have any time to react, he gets up the couch and pulls me out of my seat on to the floor. He sits behind me so my back rest on his chest, and makes me lift my arms up to slide my shirt off.

"Brother, what are you doing?"

He rest his chin on my shoulder, taking his glasses off to set them safely aside.

"Only what you want me to do," His moist breath hits the inside of my ear, and I shiver. "Give yourself to me, Jamie, and I can make you happy. But you have to say you want it."

Laurie sits in front of us, her bare chest exposed to me. Her tiny breast perked up to meet me, the animal part of my mind can't help but look at how her nipples stick out, begging to get sucked. They are of a soft dark shade, like brown sugar. I imagine them to be pink, but this is so much better. But is my sister's body. It should be off limits to me.

"Please, I beg you, let's stop."

Henry holds me by the arms, so I can't move. She takes advantage of my restrained position, and rubs her body on mine. I'm burning at the touch of her soft skin.

"This isn't right," I say, "please, lets' not do this, Laurie...Henry...I beg you."

"You say one thing, but your body says another," He looks over my shoulder at the bulged forming between my legs. "Look, you are hard already."

"That means he likes me. I'm flatter." Her lips meet mine, a playful kiss just like the ones we shared that night at the park. I'm melting away, loosing whatever mental grip I still have. "That means you want me."

"I want you, Laurie, you know I do," I say, still unable to meet her eyes. "But I can't do this to you. I can't make you sin like this."

"There's no greater sin than forsaking someone you love." Henry's words are definite, firm. "Don't fight it. Let yourself go, little brother. You already gave her your first kiss, now give her your first time."

She unzips my pants, and sits on top of me, rubbing her pussy with my cock thru the fabric of my underwear. My body grows hot, and I can't control my instincts anymore. I tilt my head forward, and allow myself to get a good look at her body. She's so much prettier than I thought, her fair skin sprinkled with molars here and there, like a hidden constellation. I want to kiss every spot, lick every inch, go all the way.

"I don't deserve this, she's too beautiful for me," the words escape me of their own. I see my own body, and I can't feel anything but embarrassment. I'm so pale and skinny, nothing but skin and bones. "As bad as I want her, I don't deserve her anyways."

"You are beautiful too," she bites my neck, and I jerk up at the sting of her teeth. "Pure and innocent. I like you just the way you are."

"I see you are into it." There's a hint of amusement in his deep, velvet voice. "So you are saying you want her?"

"I want to touch her. I want to make love to her."

"That's better." He kisses my ear, but tightens the grip on my arms so I can't move as I want to. "You are too eager. That's because you lack experience."

She bends over, taking my breath away with one of her wet tongue kisses, I moan in to her mouth, our hips moving on their own looking for each other's pleasure spots.

"I'm so happy, Jamie, so happy we are doing this." she says, breaking the kiss for a moment.

"Laurie, I-"

She silences me with another kiss, and her hands go down to my crotch, rubbing my hard dick. It feels nice, but the fabric is starting to irritate my skin.

123
  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Incest/Taboo
  • /
  • Brother Taboo Series: My Teacher

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 20 milliseconds