• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Romance
  • /
  • Brother's Best Friend

Brother's Best Friend

Hey this is obviously my new story, I'm not sure how long it will be or how long it will take between posts because i am still thinking of the story. Forgive me for any grammar or spelling mistakes, I tried hard to re-read and find mistakes but some may have slipped through. Also forgive me if i have any of the British SAS bits wrong, I have done some research but it may be wrong. I switch between Ryder's and Katie's POV because I don't have the skill to write in the third person. Hope you enjoy it :)

***************************

Epilogue (Katie's description):

My parents died when I was 14 in a freak car accident leaving me in the care of my nineteen year old twin siblings. Greg was the over protective, hypocrite of a brother never allowing me to date when he was out womanising every girl he laid eyes on. It was easy for him to womanise because of his jet black hair cut to accent his angular face and his stunning green eyes. It was fair to say even without his good looks he still could have got any girl he wanted by being the quarterback of the football team at college, his chiselled body and his melting smile.

He was laid back to almost everything accept me. He kept boys at a distance by telling them when he was about to leave anyone who came near me or put the moves on me would be in big trouble. I still loved him though. He let me go out with my friends after I had done my homework and chores, making me laugh when I needed it, and driving me where ever I needed to go when I was younger.

My sister Brittany on the other hand was almost the complete opposite. She had the same hair, eyes, facial feature even though they were masculine she still looked amazing. Her hair fell to her shoulders with bangs helping ease he chiselled features slightly. She attracted the same amount of attention as Greg with her big boobs and being head cheerleader. They both went to the same local college and worked part time to provide for us.

Brittany was a bitch and a slut. Even though Greg was a man whore he was still discrete and never brought his companions home. She, however always did meaning lack of sleep for me with all the screaming and then awkward encounters at breakfast the next morning. She also thought I was from another planet because I didn't date and actually studied. She only liked me if I was asking for her help on buying on outfit or something like that.

They are both 21 now. Greg is a mechanic and still managing to grab every girl's attention. He lives at home with me still where as Brittany moved into a flat not far from us. She is now a hair dresser and still keeping the conveyor belt of men moving. She still brought them back to ours if they couldn't wait which was beyond annoying.

Then there was me, Louise. I looked nothing like my two siblings and was not much like them either. I had blonde hair that I kept long and keeping it in a mess of unruly curls. I had icy blue eyes that were people often thought were contact lenses. I kept slim by doing track at school as well as playing volleyball. I got a lot of attention at school from boys after the threat from Greg had wore off but I didn't bother not wanting to risk there lives bringing them home to Greg. I was still a virgin and had never been kissed. I didn't think I was pretty, I thought boys only were interested in me because they couldn't have me.

There was one more person who lived with Greg and I. Ryder, the arrogant best friend of my brother since year one. We couldn't go a week without having a serious argument. He was just as protective as my brother, my babysitter when he went out, and not to mention my tormenter through the worst years of my life. He was the most perfect man to every other woman on the planet though.

His mother was Italian and his father English so his skin had a natural tan all year round. He knew fluent Italian charming girls easily by flipping the switch from English to Italian. His brown hair cut short on the sides and slightly longer on top and always dishevelled from his habit of running his hand through it. His chocolate brown eyes catching your attention immediately which turned black during times he yells at me or is annoyed. His 6" 2 swimmers body well toned from his job as a British SAS, only going on missions when he was called out and we never knew how long he would be gone for or when he would get back. However when he was back he would make up for lost time with girls, bringing countless girls back to ours annoying me further. And even though he infuriated me, his charm had already worked on me. I did fancy him but no one knew. What was the point in telling, nothing would happen between us.

Katie:

I was walking home after school when my phone started to ring. I looked at the screen and saw it was Greg.

"Hey bro. What are you calling me for?" I asked confused, Greg never calls unless he is drunk and in need of a lift.

"What, can't I just call to hear the sweet voice of my little sister?" He said in a sickly sweet voice.

"Erm, the same sister you called a spoilt brat yesterday?" I replied jokingly, recalling our short argument yesterday over what channel to watch on the TV.

"Too true sis." He laughed. "I just called to say Ryder just got back."

I sighed. He had been gone for 3 weeks and I was glad he was back because it meant that he was still alive but the house had been free of tedious arguments for that long (not including the one the night before with Greg.) "Ok, thanks for the heads up. Bye"

"Bye. And be nice." He quickly added before I hung up on him.

I reached the house and unlocked the door with the key because Ryder always locked the door when he got back because he would be going straight to sleep. I walked down the hall and into the kitchen, dropping my keys and bag on the counter. As I walked in I saw his kit lumped in a pile in the corner of the kitchen in front of the fridge. It was covered in dried dirt. I heard Ryder's snores coming from the living room so I went in to see how beat up he was this time.

He was stretched all across the settee, his legs hanging over the edge still in his camouflage uniform. He looked kind of sweet asleep in a masculine kind f way. He had a bruise over his left eye, a cut on his chin and bruised knuckles. I never asked questions on how he got his injuries because I would just worry about him. I smiled happy to see that not too much damage was made to his gorgeous face compared to the last time he had returned.

I went back into the kitchen to make a start on dinner knowing the moment he awoke he would want food. I decided seeing as he had had an obvious hard few weeks I would make his favourite, a simple spaghetti bolognese just the way his mom makes it. His mom, Allegra, had taken to me when I was young saying I was the daughter she always wanted. She didn't take to Bella though because as she told me before, Bella was too much of a handful with her childish strops and attention seeking. Allegra taught me all of her cooking secrets and how to speak Italian. She tried to teach Greg as well because she loved him too but he was more concerned with playing with Ryder. Ryder and I would sometimes have arguments in Italian while speaking in cheerful voices to make Greg think we were getting along. We almost never managed to resort to Italian though.

I started to get things out of the cupboards to make dinner when I needed things out of the fridge but Ryder's kit was in the way. I tried to pick it up to move it, underestimating the weight of it causing me to drop it on my foot. I yelped in pain. I hobbled on one leg trying to nudge the bag out of my way instead but I tripped over it banging my head on the cupboard. I sat with my back up against the cupboard clutching my soar foot in one and while feeling for blood on my head with the other. My eyes were shut trying to stop tears from escaping my eyes.

Ryder:

A dull thud woke me up from my deep sleep. It was closely followed by another bang that was louder, which is when I decided to see what the noise was. I half stumbled, half walked to the kitchen rubbing my eyes as I went to find Katie crouched on the floor, her eyes clenched shut. She was hurt and that raised the protective instincts from me, immediately wanting to make her better.

I had known Katie most of my life and she had been like a sister to me including the family arguments. She had always been Squirt who needed protecting from boys; well at least that's how her brother and I saw it. She had definitely changed in the past year though. She had become curvy developing a body to die for with perky breasts that seemed to be a perfect handful. Her hair would be perfect to knot your hands into the help you drive her to climax. She had become confident, discovering the joys of partying and hanging out with friends.

I fancied her like most other guys did, hey I'm only human I thought. In her tight jeans you can't help but check out her ass. I managed to keep my dirty thoughts hidden and act as normal. I was never going to touch her, she meant to much to Greg for me to play her like I did others and I didn't want a relationship even if it meant I could delve into that sweet little body of hers.

I moved to sit next to her on the floor, wincing slightly as I bent my bad knee.

"Katie." I whispered not wanting to surprise her too much. She jumped slightly and released her head to show a small blob of blood in her hand.

"It was your stupid bag." She almost whimpered opening her eyes to show puddles of tears. She looked so cute and vulnerable.

I smirked slightly knowing immediately what had happened. "You tried to move my bag didn't you?" I asked quietly again.

"Why is it so damn heavy?" she replied answering my question. "I dropped it on my foot and then tripped over it."

"Let me look at your head." I twisted my top half to look but she started to move.

"No you're too rough." She moaned edging away from me.

I sighed. "I promise to be gentle." I looked into her eyes to try and get her to trust me. She nodded and I moved closer to her again. She turned around so I was looking at the back of her head. I parted her hair reviling in the softness of it, catching hints of her shampoo. She smelled delicious, almost mouth watering. I shook my heard. How can I think that, I thought, stop smelling her hair.

"How bad is it?" she asked, her voice meek. She must really be in some pain, I thought, she is never this quiet. There was only a small scratch oozing a bit of blood, the majority I guess she had already wiped away with her hand but she was forming a lump behind the scratch.

"It's nothing; I've had bigger cuts from shaving." I released her hair. "It's your foot I'm more concerned about."

She turned to face me. "Why?" she asked confused.

"That bag weighs more than you and it could have done some damage." She turned around to face me and pulled off her shoe. She started to massage it wincing slightly. I shook my head.

"What am I doing wrong now?" She snapped at me.

"Wow pain makes you cranky." I joked. "Let me look at it. Sit your back against that cupboard..." I pointed to the cupboard that was opposite me "...and stretch your leg out to me."

She did as she was told for once and I started to check her foot for breaks. Medical training sometimes comes in useful.

"What were you cooking anyway?" I asked trying to distract her.

"You're Mom's spaghetti bolognese, I thought I would be nice and treat you." She said in her normal voice.

"It would have been nicer just to let me sleep you know." I pushed the base of her foot causing her to wince.

"Oh I am so sorry you left your bag in a stupid place." She drawled sarcastically.

I smiled at her. "Anyway, my mom wouldn't have told you her recipe, that's a family secret." It's true, it is a family secret and my mom said she would go to her death rather then tell someone what the recipe was.

"Wanna' bet?" she had raised her voice, cause she hated it when people didn't believe her.

"What would I win if I won this bet?" I loved betting with Katie because she hardly ever won.

"What would you want?"

"You have to clean all my army stuff to my standards." My standards and her standards were different. The army had made me slightly OCD over cleaning or organising jobs.

I could see her thinking about it; it was a lot of kit. "Fine. But if I win I get to go to Lola's party and come back when it finishes, not when you want me to come back, and I get to borrow your bike to get there." She had a smug smile on her face. I loved my motorbike; it is a black Ninja ZX-10R that I had worked six months over-time to get.

"You can't even ride a bike." I replied cautiously. She still had the same smug expression.

"I got my license last week, Greg has been teaching me on his for a while."

"What's wrong with your car." I whined childishly not wanting to even put my bike in a position that it could get damaged.

She started to get up, tugging her foot from my grip. "Nothing, I just like to see your pain. Is it a bet?" she asked extending her hand.

I thought about it. I had seen her on Greg's bike and she was a good driver. But Lola's party had a reputation for being wild. I had a great idea though. I smiled. "It's a bet." I shook her hand and she quickly but calmly started to hobble round the kitchen to cook the meal.

"Can you move your bag please?" She called over her shoulder. I carried the bag into the living room and lay down to go back to sleep. There was no way she was going to win the bet.

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Romance
  • /
  • Brother's Best Friend

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 22 milliseconds