Brother's Dick: A Virginity Lost

The pleasure increased as his speed did and I babbled, "Oh yes, I love your big dick," and "Yes, fuck me like a little slut," and "Oh, make me your sister slut," and "Pound me, big brother, pound me hard."

Wanting it harder, wanting his cock going in me deeper, I began bouncing back and meeting his thrusts with all my strength as my second orgasm in minutes rose quickly.

"I'm going to come all over your big fucking cock," I declared, a few hard strokes later, as my right hand went to my clit and I furiously slapped it.

"Oh yes, fuck yes, your sister slut is coming!!!" I gasped, as my second orgasm ripped through me, as my arms and legs went limp.

He leaned forward, at a new angle, and kept fucking me throughout my orgasm.

"Oh shit," he groaned as my orgasm began to fade, Adam having remained mostly quiet through the fucking and my nasty talk.

Sensing he was close to coming, and remembering I wasn't protected from pregnancy, I quickly turned around in a lightning quick 180 and took his cock back into my mouth, his dick dripping with my cum (which I have to admit was pretty damn tasty, and yes, Christmassy) and began bobbing.

"Oh yeah, suck my cock, Julia," he groaned, as I bobbed furiously, wanting his second load in my mouth where I could taste it.

"Oh yeah, shit, here it comes," he cried, surprising me and pulling out just a second before I felt a sudden warm bath splash my face.

I didn't close my eyes in time, so his first spray hit me directly in the eye, before I felt rope after rope of his warm cum (it was so surprisingly warm, not something I had thought about) coated my face... which was such a turn on to get a facial and just be used as his slut. It was indeed really dirty and a real turn on!

Once done, he slid his cock back into my open mouth and I sucked him slowly until he pulled out.

He said, "That was amazing."

"Ditto," I agreed, as I opened my one eye that wasn't coated in cum.

"Sorry about your eye," he apologized.

"Yeah, it's kind of stinging," I said, noticing a burning sensation.

"Cum will sting," he nodded.

"Says the expert," I teased.

"Well I am the master and you my servant," he said, although in a joking way.

Yet, I went along with it, "Yes, Master, I am here to serve you whenever you wish."

He said, "Crazy! And to think I came home a day early to surprise Mom and Dad."

"They'll be gone until Sunday evening," I said, thinking there was a lot of fucking and sucking to do between now and then.

"Well, what should we do with all that time and just the two of us?" he questioned.

I reached for his still hard cock and said, before I took it back in my mouth, "Well, it is almost Christmas and you've definitely brought home the gift that just keeps on giving."

THE END

All contents © Copyright 1996-2024. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+1f1b862.6126173⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 27 milliseconds