• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Incest/Taboo
  • /
  • Brother's Wedding Day Seduction

Brother's Wedding Day Seduction

The day had finally arrived, I was getting married to the most beautiful woman I had ever met. We met in College and after one date, we never saw anyone else. Linda, is the sexiest and one of the smartest women I ever met. Her Auburn hair shines in the sun, hanging down past her pointy breast. Which I could not wait to get my mouth on after the reception. Her hips flared out in a sensuous way, that made most men stop what ever they were doing and stare at her when she walked by. Her long tan legs firm from her being in track most of her school days since High School, and her ass, it had to be one of her most valuable assets to me. Tight, firm, wonderful to grab when we held each other.

The sad thing was, Linda and my sister Wendy did not get along. I love Wendy to death, and I know how hard she as tried to be friends with Linda, but Linda for some reason, just could not stand the fact that Wendy and I had always been so close. No, not in a sexual way, more like best buddy's, We had always done things together, camping, fishing, hiking, anything we could do since we both loved the outdoors.

I had given up trying to get them to be friends after 4 years, and did my best to get along with both of them, for my own sanity. I was happy anyway, finally, tonight I would get what I had tried for Four years to make mine, Linda's pussy. As hard as I tried and as much as she seemed to want it, she wanted to remain a virgin until her wedding night. Well tonight was going to be that night.

I did not get to see Linda all day, the wedding day curse and all that shit. And we had both been swamped with the last minute details concerning the plans of the day. So even though I missed her, I was so busy I didn't have a lot of time to think about it. Wendy was there by my side the whole day, Helping me with everything she could. Mom and Dad stayed busy, arranging the reception area, Mom being the perfectionist she is, nothing was ever right. So Dad would just shake his head and follow her directions.

"Are you truly happy about marrying Linda, Scott? If you are then I am for you."

"Yeah Wendy I really am. I'm just sorry she can't find it in herself to like you. I don't know why she doesn't, other than the fact that you and have always been so close to each other. She is possessive of me and it can only be her jealousy. I really don't know. Hopefully in time she will come to love you, it's the best I can hope for Wendy."

"Well Scott, it wouldn't be so hard for me if she wasn't such a snob to me, or so damn arrogant, like the she owned the World or something."

"I know Wendy, I know. But I do love her and I know she loves me too."

I was standing in my Tux pants, fixing to put my shirt on to finish dressing and Wendy came over to me and gave me a tight hug and a kiss on the mouth. I hugged her back and felt her nipples in my chest. They were hard and it got me excited, even though Wendy is my older sister by 2 years, she is built! Wendy has never had any problems finding a boyfriend, there was always a line of guys waiting for her to become available. I had never though of Wendy in a sexual way. Until now!

When she had kissed me, I swear I felt the tip of her tongue slide across my lips. I was shocked at me thinking like that about my own sister, Wendy would never do anything like that. If she wanted sex, she could snap her fingers and any one of a hundred guys would run to her. So it had to be my imagination running wild in the madness of wedding day jitters.

I put my shirt on and Wendy helped me button it, my fingers shaking from being so nervous.

"Hahaha, I've never seen you shake so much Scott, not even when we went rock climbing in Colorado last Summer." She smiled and her pretty blues eyes sparkeled and the corners of them crinkled a bit. "You look so handsome today. Linda is one lucky woman Scott!"

"Thanks Wendy, that means a lot to me for you to say that. Thank You!"

And I hugged her tightly, She moved her face to mine and kissed me again. This time I Know I felt her tongue, because it slid between my lips and into my mouth. I could only kiss her back, I'm not sure if it was from my being so nervous or horny. I had not had sex other than jacking off in a long time. I had been faithful to Linda for four long agonizing years.

Wendy slid her hand to my ass cheeks and pulled me to her, breaking the kiss she told me. "I want to make love to you Scott, I always have. Even when we were kids, I've always wanted to fuck you."

Well shock was an understatement, Excited also. Why would Wendy say this today? How come I never knew before? I stood there dumbfounded and felt her hand unzip my Tux trousers, and her soft hand wrap around my hardening cock.

"But Wendy, this is wrong. You know it is wrong, I know it is wrong. Damn Wendy, we are in a Church for Christ sake!"

That didn't stop her as her warm hand pulled my now hard cock out and she dropped to her knees. My Eyes bugged out as I watched my beautiful older sister put my cock in her hot wet mouth. Her soft hand wrapped around the base of it and her head began to move. I stood there in shock then put my hands in her soft Blonde hair, pulling her face deeper on my throbbing dick as she inhaled it. My knees shook and I felt weak, but she sucked me so tenderly all I could do was pump my hips towards her sweet face.

I watched as my dick disappeared into he hot mouth, her thick blonde hair covering my hands as I used it to force my cock deeper in her sucking mouth.

"Oh God Wendy, don't stop, please don't stop sucking it. I'm going to cum Wendy. God forgive me, I'm going to cum in my sisters mouth!"

Her face moved faster and deeper as she continued her oral assault on me, and I felt the first shot hit the back of her throat. I heard he gulping as another shot then another hit her deep in her hot wet mouth. My knees shook as I held her face tight against my cock. My thick cum now dripping out the sides of her sensuous mouth, as she tried to get it all. Her hand squeezing my throbbing dick from the base, forcing all of my cum into her mouth.

She took her mouth off it and looked up at me, her eyes filled with her love for me.

"I have never had so much cum before at one time! My God, doesn't Linda take care of you?"

I had to sit down, all of this too much for me to take at the time. My legs trembled and my breath came in gasps. "Sometimes, sometimes she would jack me off. But she never did that for me. Mostly I had to jack off after I got home."

"You poor baby, that's no way to treat such a beautiful cock."

"Wendy, how could you have done such a thing? How could I have let you? It's a sin, and in a Church Wendy."

"Oh stop worrying, Didn't you enjoy it? I do seem to remember swallowing about a gallon of you cum a second ago"

I sat there in the chair, my dick still hanging out of my trousers. And still hard as a rock, pointing at the ceiling, throbbing with my heart beat.

"But still Wendy!"

"Shhhh, shut up Scott, just shut up."

And she moved up to me her hot wet cum soaked lips kissing my lips, I wanted her right now more than anything I had ever wanted in my life. More than the new Lexus my parents got me for Graduating College, more than I wanted to marry Linda at this moment!

I wrapped my arms around her, forgetting where we were and why we were here. I only had one thing on my mind, Fucking Wendy's beautiful hot body. She stood up and removed her frilly panties, a cute pink high cut type. She held them to my nose and I grabbed them, inhaling the wonderful fragrance of the wet crotch. I stuck them in my mouth and sucked them, the taste of my sisters love juice drove me insane.

Wendy pulled my pants to the floor and held her dress up, showing me the curly blonde hair surrounding the pink lips of her slick pussy before she moved forward and sat on my cock. Her hand held her pussy open, I sat there watching as if it was happening to someone else, not me. I felt the heat of her hot pussy as she slid down on me, her pussy slick from her own incestuous desires for her baby brother. When she had all of my thick cock inside her, she sat there a minute.

"I do love you Scott!" she said to me, her eyes showing me a look of love that I had never seen in them before. Then she began to fuck me, slowly, like we had all the time in the world. Not like I had to be standing in front of all our friends and family in less than 20 minutes. Her pussy gripped my cock as she pulled up and my hands went to her firm tits, my eyes closed. Engulfed by the wonderful feeling she had produced with her hot sweet pussy.

Why had we never done this before was all I could think while her hips moved in small tight circles when she had sat back down on me. Her hard nipples begging for attention, I undid her dress and slid her pink bra down, exposing her puffy pink nipples to my eyes. I stuck one in my mouth and sucked it, it was so soft and yet so hard as my lips pulled on her nipple. My hand squeezing the other one as her hips continued to work on my cock.

Slowly, ever so slowly she fucked me. Not giving into the temptation to end this fast and hard, She was so tender and loving as her tight pussy swallowed my cock into her deepest regions. Her hips forcing all 8's of my hard incestuous cock in her. Her head fell back and I felt her pussy tighten, she was fixing to cum. But even so close to cumming, she never increased her pace. Always a slow steady rhythm, always sliding to the tip of my cock then slowly easing her way back down to the base of it.

I had never been one to findem and fuckem as my friends called it, in fact I had only been with 2 girls before. And it was over in minutes, never so agonizingly slow. I wanted to grab her hips and force her to fuck me faster, wanting to fill her up with her brothers thick hot cum. But I let her do what she wanted, in fact, I never wanted this feeling to stop.

I felt her pussy quivering as she came, she never made a sound as she did, she only ground her pelvis into mine harder. I was so very close to my own orgasm.

"Wendy, I'm going to cum. Take it out, I can't cum in you! Please stop and take it out!"

Her hips only increased the pace, I tried to push her off but couldn't, she wouldn't let me and held on to me tightly. I felt my sperm as it left my cock, spurt after hot spurt hitting my older sister's hot womb. I could only pull her to me, kissing her hot sweet mouth as I shot off in her. I felt her juices on my balls, not caring that it was my sisters. Only wanting to fill her with my love and my cum now.

After I had stopped ejaculating, she stopped moving her hips and leaned her head on my shoulder. I held her tight as we sat there, her on top of my still throbbing cock , her pussy still quaking from her intense orgasm.

"WOW, that was the best orgasm I have ever had Scott! It has never been so long or deep as that one felt."

"I know what you mean sis, I know exactly what you mean!"

She finally got her strength back and rose off of me, a large bit of my cum fell out onto my lap as she did. We both laughed and looked at the creamy mixture of our cum in my matted pubic hair, it was almost totally covered in our juices. Wendy lowered her face to it and licked it off, not as slowly as she had fucked me, but so senuous to see. Her tongue snaked out and scooped some in it then she held some on the tip of it Showing me our combined cum. Before pulling her tongue into her mouth and swallowing it.

A knock on the door brought us back from our secret world and we both jumped up. I passed her the panties and pulled up my trousers.

"5 minutes Scott, hurry up son!" My dad called out.

"I'm almost ready dad, only one more thing to do!"

I grabbed Wendy and kissed he deeply, a kiss that should never have been, but one I would never want taken away.

"Thank you Wendy, I don't know of a better wedding present than to be shown how to make love to a woman. Thank You!"

"No, Thank you Scott!" we cleaned up what we could and I got the aisle in the nick of time.

"You look so happy Scott!" my mom said wiping the tears from her eyes, "I've never seen you look so happy!"

I just smiled at Wendy and mouthed a thank you to her before heading dwon to marry Linda.

Linda and I have been married 5 years now, she still doesn't care a lot for Wendy. And she hates it when Wendy and I go camping or hiking for the weekends. Wendy and I couldn't be happier, and we always make love slowly, ever so slowly!

Authors Note:

This story is Pure Fantasy, it never happened. It was only written for, You the Reader and my own enjoyment only!

I do NOT believe in, or participate in Incest, Violence towards Women OR the Sexual Abuse of a Child of any age, consenting or not!

If you enjoyed this story, please drop me an email with any suggestions or fantasies you would like to read about.

Yes, I am a warped individual, but at least I still have my sense of humor! ;-)

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Incest/Taboo
  • /
  • Brother's Wedding Day Seduction

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 979 milliseconds