• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Incest/Taboo
  • /
  • Buddy Suck Ch. 02

Buddy Suck Ch. 02

As I stuck my cock in Don's mouth I said, "You suck it like you do a lollipop."

"That's it cover up your teeth," I said. Don started sucking my cock he gagged at first, "Easy, a little at first, give it time" I said.

Don Backed off and sucked on my head, he traced my head with his tongue than licked my shaft.

I looked down at him, "That's it, use your free hand to rub my shaft as you play with my balls," I told Don, he did as he was told.

"That's it," I moaned "Yes your doing a fine job," I moaned, I could tell I was ready to erupt; I pulled my cock from Don's wet mouth.

"Jack me," I said. Don started jacking me, his hand slid up and down my pulsing cock.

"Ahhhh" I moaned as I shoot my wad on Don's faces. "Lick my cum from your face," I said. Don stuck out his tongue and slowly licked his lips as he pulled his tongue back in his mouth and swallows my cum.

I stood Don up, "use your fingerer to get the rest of the cum," I said. Don scooped up a finger full of cum and sucked it clean. Don still made some faces from the taste, I lean forward and lick my cum off his face, then swallowed my own cum.

"Now at home when you jerk off eat your own cum," I said with a smile.

"What?" Don says.

"It will get you used to the taste. Drinking some dairy products will help with the taste also till you get use to it," I told Don.

"Ok," Don says with a smile.

"Man, Don, you know we could do you Mom," I said with a smile.

"Are you kidding me?" Don said.

"Remember this morning?" I asked.

"Yes?" Don said confused.

"Your mom whipped some cum from Kathy's mouth. Then she ate it!" I said.

"What!" Don said shocked.

"Well she thought it was my cum," I said "But if we go to your house then let your mom see us with these hard cocks, I know we can fuck her." I said stroking Don's cock.

We pull our pants up and head for Don's house once there we went to his room and stripped down.

"Ok now what?" Don asked.

"Call your mom," I said.

"Mom, Mom," Don yelled.

"Yes Dear?" Don's Mom answered.

"Could you come her a minute," Don said, his mom started up the stairs and came to Don's room.

"What the Hell! Young man, you get some close on right now!" She yelled but her eyes never left her son's hard cock.

"Looks good," I said as I grabbed Don's mom from behind, she felt my cock against her ass.

"What are you boys doing?" She asked nervously.

"It's simple Mrs. Hoover this morning that was Don's spunk you ate," I said squeezing her tits.

"What? Oh my Good you and Kathy?" She screamed.

"No not yet mom! So far Cathy has just blown me," Don says as he shoved his mother to her knees.

"She had to learn that from somewhere?" Don said as his cock is inched towards his mother's mouth, Mrs. Hoover just staired at his cock.

"Thaaaa..." She started to say, but as soon as she opened her mouth Don stuck his cock in.

She tried to pull him back but I held her head still. "You know you want to?" I said.

A muffled scream escaped her as tears fill her eyes.

"Suck it Bitch!" Don yelled as he started fucking his mother's mouth, after a few seconds she closed her mouth around her son's cock and sucked as I undressed her, and positioned her on all fours.

"Mmmm!" Mrs. Hoover moaned as I stuck my cock up her ass, I slowly slide my cock in and out of her tight ass, while she bobbed her head up and down her son's cock.

Don's eyes were closed as his mother sucked on his cock, I kept fucking her lovely ass, she tightened her ass up I felt it milking my cock with every trust.

"And to think you didn't want me fucking Kathy? Now we know why you want my Cock," I said as slammed my cock in and out of her ass, as I pick up the speed my balls slapped against her ass with every trust, she moaned louder which made me fucker her harder.

Don grabbed her head and shoved his cock deep in his mother's mouth. "Ahhhh Yeeeessss Suuuuccck Iiiitt BBBBIIITTTCH!" Don Yelled as his body tightened and he came in his mother's mouth, she swallowed every drop.

"Mmmm!" She moaned as she licked Don's cock.

"Yeesss! Here it comes Bitch," I yelled as I shoot my seed up her ass, my cock spurted three shots up her ass.

"Mmmm!" She moaned I pulled my limp, cum and shit covered, cock from her ass "Sllllpppp" sound was heard as the suction broke, she turned around on all fours and sucked up my cock.

"Mmm!" she moaned as she cleaned my cock with her tongue, "That was great," she said.

"I knew you'd like it?" I say.

"Mom you suck great cock," Don said as he stroked his cock.

"It's been so long since your Father died," she cried as she got up and walked over to the bed and laid down spreading her legs. "Fuck me Don," She moaned.

Don got in bed slipped his cock into his mother's waiting pussy. He started slowly sliding his cock in and out of her wet cunt.

"Oh god! Yes! Fuck me baby, fuck me!" She cried as Don picked up the speed, the sound of Don's cock slapping his mother's cunt made me hard.

"You're our bitch from now on," Don said.

"Yes! Yes! Master!" She moaned as she locked her legs around Don's waist, I walked over, got in bed and straddled her chest.

"Suck," I said.

"Yes Master!" She said as she swallowed my cock, she worked her tongue around my shaft; she grabbed one thigh and played with my balls with her other hand.

"Mmm!" She moaned as she started bucking her hips as Don fucked her, I started fucking her mouth; my cock was now hade a red streak on it from her lip stick, as my cock slid in and out of Lips.

"Mmmm!" She moaned as her body tightened and rose off the bed lifting me with her, she dropped my cock "Ahhhh! I'm cumming," She screamed as she had an orgasm, she then swallowed my cock again.

"Yes, Yes, I'm cumming! I'm cumming! Ahhhh!" Don yelled as he filled his mother's hungry pussy with his hot spooge, his body shook, his hips trust twice then he held his cock deep in her pussy as it milked the last of his cream.

"God Yes!" I moaned as I erupted in her mouth, she drank it all.

"That was great!" Don yelled as he got up, his sperm oozed out of his mother's cunt.

"Dam right," I said as I got off on her chest, I saw Don's cock shining with his cum and his mother's pussy juices, I dropped to my knees and sucked his cock clean.

"Oh my! I have a cock sucker in you chuck!" Mrs. Hoover said with a smile.

"Two mom, I have learned how to suck cock as well," Don said rubbing my head.

"Wow! You did mom?" Cathy yelled as she entered the room, she saw the cum leaking from her mom's cunt "Who fucked her?" She asked.

"Me Don," Don said.

"Cool!" Cathy said as she dove into the bed and rammed her tongue in her mother's cream pie.

"Oh My!" Mrs. Hoover moaned as Kathy licked her pussy.

"Mmm!" Kathy moaned as she sucked on her mom's clit, then she darted her tongue in and out of her mom's pussy.

"Yes, Yes, eat mom's cunt sis," Don said as he fucked my mouth.

"Cathy, Cathy, Cathhhyyyy!" Mrs. Hoover moaned as she has an orgasmed.

"Mommy I love your pussy," Cathy moaned after she swallowed all of Don's cum and her mother's juice.

"Cathy I never new you were a muff diver?" Mrs. Hoover said.

"Yes mother, aunt Tina taught me well," Cathy said as she slid up her mother.

"You wait tell I see that cunt!" Mrs. Hoover said as she grabbed Cathy "Right now I have a tasty one here," she said as she started eating Cathy's cunt.

"Mom a Slit licker Ahhh!" Don moaned as he came in my mouth, I swallowed it all.

"I'll have to invite Tina over, and Jim he has nice big cock," Mrs. Hoover said between licks.

"What about Chuck's Dad mom? He has a nice cock he fucks me so good with it" Cathy moaned.

"Yes dad fucks great and his seed taste good as well," I said.

"Mother, yes, mother," Cathy moaned as she had an orgasm, Mrs. Hoover licked Cathy's cunt clean.

"So chuck you fuck your Father?" Mrs. Hoover asked.

"Yes," I replied with a smile.

"You fuck your dad, my Son, and my Daughter?" Mrs. Hoover said.

"Yes," I said.

"Well don't leave me out," Mrs. Hoover moaned.

Not needing to be told twice I got into bed and started fucking Mrs. Hoover while she started licking Cathy again, Don got in bed under his mom and started fucking her ass.

"Turn around Cathy," I said.

Cathy turned around "better" she said.

"Yes," I said as I started sucking her tits.

We spent the rest of the Day fucking, by that night I have filled Mrs. Hoover, Cathy and Don several times with my seed, Don had filled me several times, and Mrs. Hoover and Cathy using Strap-on's on us was fun as well.

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Incest/Taboo
  • /
  • Buddy Suck Ch. 02

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 179 milliseconds