Buffy & The Four Ch. 02

"Oh, God," he muttered to himself.

++++++++++

Anya appeared in the front room of Buffy's house and looked at Willow and the Slayer who were sat on the floor on either side of a small rectangle. "Still no sign of them at any of our usual places. Did the locator spell work?"

"No," Willow said, a little testily. "That sure is a doozy of an effective spell Tara used. I can't even find Faith; she must have joined up with them after she whupped us in the back garden and then killed the Hagnas."

"She didn't whup us," Buffy said petulantly. "She just got lucky, that's all. I can take her any day. I would have too, if Anya hadn't got in the way."

"Hey!" the demoness shot. "I seem to remember her putting you on your ass out there."

"Girls," Willow interrupted. "This isn't helping and our Mistress expects results. Tara's spell will weaken over time, but any suggestions how we find them until then?"

"You're sure you checked all the places we thought of?" Buffy asked Anya.

"Yeah," the curly haired blonde said as she sat down beside her friends.

"Okay guys, think. They're not in any of the places where they would normally be, so where does that leave them?"

"The Initiative caves?" Willow suggested.

"Not likely," Buffy replied.

"You checked the Hellmouth?" Willow asked Anya.

"Is being possessed affecting your hearing, Willow?" Anya sniped. "I've already told you that I've been everywhere we previously thought of."

"Oh, I'm sure I can think of somewhere else for you to go," Willow said, sweetly.

"Will!" Buffy giggled. After a moment, the Slayer got a knowing smile on her face. "I wonder. Giles always taught me that the best place to hide was the last place the enemy would suspect. Where are we sure that they wouldn't go?"

"Here or the Magic Box," Anya shrugged. "But they are not in either of those."

"Maybe not IN them, but perhaps close," Buffy murmured, getting up and walking over to the window. When she drew back the curtain she looked out at the houses across the road. Specifically Dawn's best friend's house.

++++++++++

Giles' eyes flicked open. Had he been asleep? He looked around at the three slumbering youths and then scanned the basement. Something seemed different.

Then she stepped from the shadows, "Giles."

"Buffy!" The Englishman cried in alarm as he staggered to his feet and immediately reached to wake the others.

"Wait! Shhh, please Giles! Just listen to what I have to say."

The plea and earnestness in her voice made him do as she asked. He stood, uncertain, but willing to give his Slayer a chance. "What did this to you, Buffy?"

"That doesn't matter anymore Giles. I have beaten it and am no longer possessed. See?" She moved into the better lit part of the basement, holding her hands out wide as she did so. When he could see her clearly, she slowly pirouetted. His eyes roamed over her body as she intended.

"I'm okay now. Honest."

She moved so close to him that only and inch separated her breasts from his chest and, as she looked up into his eyes, he felt their bond take hold of him. He searched her face, her eyes, looking for the slightest trace that she was not the Buffy he knew. There was none; she was back to her old self.

"Oh, Buffy. Thank God! I was so worried when they told me what had happened to you. Are Willow and Anya okay, too?"

She looked crestfallen. "No, they're not. They don't have my strength and so we'll have to help them."

"Of course we will," he soothed, putting an arm around her shoulders. She looked hopefully back up at him and it made him feel very protective.

"Giles, I'm..." The young woman paused for a long time, hesitant to admit it. "I'm scared. Will you hold me?"

Surprised, the Englishman pulled her close and put his other arm around her also. She felt so good in his arms!

"Everything will be okay, Buffy. We'll sort this out."

She didn't answer, only nodded, her soft blonde hair feeling like silk against his throat. Gradually, her arms encircled his chest too, and she hugged him back.

For a while, they just stood together, sharing their closeness, before she lifted her eyes back to his. "There's something I need to say... want to say. I've been thinking about it more and more lately, trying to find a way."

"You can tell me anything, you know that."

"Not this. It's difficult."

"It is? Then just say it, Buffy. Sometimes that is the best way."

"Yeah." She shifted nervously in his arms as her eyes searched his. "I... I love you, Giles."

That shocked him. Of all the things she could have said, he was certain that would never have been one. A joy surged through him before he restrained it with common sense. She meant as a friend, a guardian, not in the way he wanted her to mean.

"And I love you too, of course," he replied, sounding trite.

"No, Giles. I LOVE you," she stated, a hesitant smile forming on her beautiful lips.

"Oh." He was stunned.

"Oh? Is that all you can say? I declare my love for you and you say oh?"

Flustered, he stroked her back. "My apologies. It is just that I feel exactly the same way."

"You do?"

"Yes."

"Then kiss me, Giles."

They were words he had dreamed of hearing. As their mouths met, he closed his eyes and savoured the feel of her soft lips. The kiss was long and unhurried. During it, her arms changed from just hugging around his back, to raising and clasping behind his neck. His hands drifted lower down her body in response, and he soon found that he was cupping both cheeks of her butt.

"Mmmm," she murmured between kisses as his hands moulded on her rear and she gave a tiny wiggle.

Her compliance fired his lust and his kiss became more urgent, more probing, more demanding. What had started as a gentle contact of love became a raging kiss of passion. Their combined need, and long repression, made them both become heady and weak from the power of their lust.

Her moans and whimpers grew louder as he pressed her back across the basement until the tool bench stopped them. Her face was twisting to the left and then to the right, seeking to suck his kisses and tongue deeper as he lifted her and sat her on the wooden workstation.

Her legs slipped around his waist, hooking behind his butt and pulling him tight against her as her hands roamed through his short hair in an urgent caress.

"Oh, Giles! I've wanted this for so long! I can't tell you how many fantasies I've had about this moment!"

As her words made their mouths part, Giles took advantage and dragged his sweatshirt up over his head. Usually, he wore an immaculate shirt and vest, but now he had nothing on underneath it and his well sculpted, toned chest was bared to her eyes. Buffy traced a hand over his rippled stomach muscles, the hours he spent training her had also benefited him and she loved his physique.

She ducked forward and latched her mouth onto his throat, sucking at it and eliciting a gasp of delight from him. At the same time, her hands smoothed around his waist to rub up and down his back even as her legs tightened more.

Giles let her suckle at his neck for a moment, but the need to see her flesh was too great and so he reluctantly forced her back. She pouted for a second, but grinned when his fingers hastily began to undo all the buttons on the front of her blouse. Quickly, her white lace bra was brought into view and so was the perfectly flat, tanned slope of her belly.

Giles sighed in lust as he tugged her blouse off her shoulders and she yanked her arms free.

"Oh, you are so beautiful, Buffy," he murmured.

"Well, duh," she teased back, making them both grin wildly.

Giles took his turn to duck down and kiss at her throat. She let her head loll backward as she supported her upper body by spreading her arms out behind her. One hand landed on a screwdriver that had not been put back in the rack, and she brushed the tool aside without a thought.

His lips felt wonderful on her skin. Buffy could have let him kiss her all over for as long as he wanted, but it seemed his lust was too strong to be content with just kisses. Hungrily, his mouth worked down her chest to her lace covered breasts and he dragged the garment down to spill her left tit out and free it to his gaze.

He groaned in desire at the sight of the perfect globe of flesh, crowned with a stiff, rubbery pink nipple that called for his lips in an undeniable pull of lust. She gasped and arched her back, driving the turgid little nubbin further into his mouth when he sucked it in. His arms slipped around the curve of her body and held her firmly as he licked and chewed at her breast.

"God!" she moaned, her eyes closed, her head right back and her long blonde hair swaying.

Giles felt her legs squeeze him hard between her thighs and her groin began to grind against his as her lust began to take unbidden control. He smiled and yanked her other breast out from its lacy cup, moving his mouth to that nipple and sucking it hard.

"Ah!" Buffy gasped, her torso giving a quick jerk of delight.

She let him feed on her flesh for a few more moments, and then she needed him too badly to wait any longer. Clasping the back of his neck with one hand for support, she reached between them to his trousers, unbuckled them skilfully, slipped her hand inside his boxer shorts and pulled free his monster cock.

The memory of their having sex to please Ko-lan leapt into her mind as his hot shaft filled her small hand and she groaned in desire. The long, thick English cock had felt so good that time that she ached to slot it deep into her cunt once more.

At her cool touch on his rampant stalk, Giles took his mouth away from her nipple and straightened up. The urgency written all over her face made him thrill as he grasped her butt and dragged it toward him so that her pussy was on the edge of the workbench.

Neither could wait any longer and so she just pulled her white silk knickers to the side as he thrust his fat cock right up her. She yelped in ecstasy and grabbed his waist to encourage him all the way in.

Her young, tight pussy stretched around his long, thick meat as it ploughed to the depths of her sex and she felt slick and hot around him, making Giles gasp as he nestled his face against hers and humped his shaft further into her.

Buffy bucked, taking her Watcher to the hilt as she felt satisfaction wash over her. At last they were doing what they had wanted to for such a long time! This time it was special because they were doing it of their own choice, of their own free will.

"That feels so wonderful!" she whispered to herself, although her mouth was right beside his ear.

Giles agreed, but stayed silent, buffeted by the amazing feeling of her tight young cunt grasping at his thick meat. He grunted like an animal and rooted his stalk around inside her before drawing it back until only his cock head was within her grasp.

It was just a second before he slammed his whole length back into her, but for them both time seemed to freeze and they made the moment last an eternity - Buffy's breasts kept pressing and squashing against his bare chest as both man and girl gasped for rasping breaths; her fingers were constantly on the move as she kept altering her grip on the back of his neck and his hands copied the motion as they kneaded her soft buttocks; his stubble coated cheek rasped against hers in a manly sensation and her silky hair grazed his face in the softest of feminine gestures.

Then time seemed to catch up with the pair and all their focus returned to the wet sheath that was being plundered by the rigid cock.

"Mpfh!" she grunted as his huge meat bottomed out in her tender flesh. His hips slammed against her clit and drew away only to hammer back.

His thrust became faster and harder, but she met him stroke for stroke.

Buffy wanted to shriek in ecstasy, but could only hold on tightly as the middle-aged man fucked her. And he did fuck her. Like no-one ever had before, he assailed her with his hard cock and took his pleasure in her young body. It was breathtaking, sensual, raw and potent all at once and she loved it!

"Oh, Giles!" she gasped into his ear over the sounds of his hips belting into her swollen sex flesh. He only grunted in reply and she felt his muscles tighten as his pounding reached fever pitch.

"Yes! Yes! Do it! Cum in me, Giles! Fuck you lovely cum into my tight cunt!"

As she yelled the last words, she twisted her face and latched her lips onto his throat in a long, hard love bite. That did it for him and he slammed his rampant meat as deep into her as he could before spraying her womb with his hot spunk.

His hips jabbed into her to punctuate each jet of cream, and the bumping against her clit combined with the jerking in her pussy sent Buffy howling into orgasm. Her inner walls rippled and heaved, milking even more salty man-juice from his spitting staff until both of them sagged weakly back onto the bench.

They lay huddled together for a long time, weak and breathless. Eventually Giles lifted his head back and looked into her shining eyes.

"I love you Buffy."

Before she could reply Giles jerked awake, to find himself still slumped against the wall on the basement floor. It took a second or two of staring around before he realised that it had all been a dream and Buffy was not there.

Disappointed, he sagged back and was soon overcome by exhaustion, once more.

++++++++++

"Giles."

"Giles!" the hissed whisper repeated, this time a little more insistent. It broke through his sleep and he finally saw Faith just inside the outside door to the basement. She was stood with her back to the room, glancing outside for signs of trouble.

"Get up, will ya? Leave the others sleeping for now, we need to talk."

"You're not possessed then?" he asked, warily approaching the denim clad Slayer.

She cast an annoyed glance back at him but it quickly melted when she saw how cautious he was. "Well, I don't know about that; you once told Buffy you though I had the devil in me."

He relaxed and hurried over. "Any sign of them?"

"Naw. Listen, let's step outside into the backyard so we can talk without whispering, okay?"

He nodded and followed her up the steps into the garden. "How did you avoid Willow?" he asked when she turned around.

"I didn't," she said, shimmering from Faith into Buffy. Giles' eyes snapped to a motion he saw to his left and there was Willow cancelling her glamour.

"A Slayer needs her Watcher," Buffy said, smiling as she lunged for him.

+++++++++

FROM THE AUTHOR : Please take a moment to send me feedback and say what you thought of this. Hearing from you is the reward that keeps me writing. My thanks to OMEGAZONE for all his assistance.

All contents © Copyright 1996-2024. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+1f1b862.6126173⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 30 milliseconds