Bumpy Ride - The Making Of A Slut

Even as Phil rolled from between my legs, Dave grunted as his own seed was released, erupting into the air until it impacted with my trembling torso. Behind me too, Jas was nearing orgasm. His breathing had quickened and he slid his cock along my passage with increasing urgency until his prick swelled and I felt the warm spurt of his semen coat my ass. Amidst a tangled array of naked limbs, only Geoff remained active, driving his cock into the tight hole of his wife's ass until his backside quivered as he unloaded his own cum into her.

At last, we were all spent. The lounge looked like an abandoned abattoir with naked flesh sprawled across floors and draped over seats with leaking fluid streaking the fatigued bodies and matting hair and carpet alike. Chests heaved in the dim light and satisfied smirks were exchanged as numbed minds replayed the night.

Allowing my head to fall sideways on Jas' chest, I glanced over at Dave to find him sprawled back, gazing down at his sticky deposit just beneath my tits with a contented look on his face.

Unable to resist a final tease, I summoned my last drop of strength and chuckled light heartedly.

"That's the second deposit you've made tonight Dave...at least you're not wondering where that one came from!" I smiled impishly.

All contents © Copyright 1996-2024. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+1f1b862.6126173⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 27 milliseconds