• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Illustrated
  • /
  • Bunny Delight

Bunny Delight

Editor's note: this story contains scenes of rough, reluctant, dubiously consensual, or non-consensual sex.

Two large pink bunny ears and bright white shiny knee high boots were the first things I noticed showing up in the headlights as I drove down a country lane, my mind definitely registered a female shape, pink hot pants and shapely thighs, well it was party season, but I didn't expect to find a hot looking bunny girl in the middle of nowhere.

She was even flagging me down so I didn't even have to stop and offer her a lift, slowing to a stop I could see she wasn't as young as I first thought, maybe mid thirties, but still had an amazing body, she started talking as soon as I wound the window down, something about me being there so quickly and that she always kept taxi money as her husband always started showing her up after he had been drinking and that she just left him to carry on making a fool of himself.

I got the gist of what she was saying, but was more interested in her cleavage as she bent over by the open window, god, those were big firm tits she had, D cup at least and I couldn't see how she could be wearing a bra in that outfit either.

She was running her husband down as she got in the back, not stopping for breath, seemed like she had plenty to drink as well, I manoeuvred the interior mirror to get a look at her legs, I could see she was wearing light white hose, it was a difficult choice where to leave the mirror, but I decided on focussing on a small pink bow tie she had around her neck, I could see her face then, but more importantly, the tops of those lovely big tits.

She was rambling on, I only had to agree with her every so often, the only thing that I took note of was when she said she didn't have any kids, in my mind that equalled a still tight pussy.

I turned the heat up in the car, after awhile it had the desired effect, she stopped talking for one, but laid back and drifted off to sleep, I waited a few minutes and then asked in a loud voice for directions, no response, that was a good sign, so I began looking for somewhere to turn off, it didn't take long, soon a lane appeared that looked perfect, I pulled in quickly, stopped the car and reached around to my sleeping passenger, grasped her nylon clad knee above one of her shiny boots and shook her, I was pretty sure she was out of it, but just wanted to make sure, if she had wakened, I would just have said I needed directions to her place.

But not a sign of her waking, she was deep asleep, must have had plenty to drink, her hosed knee felt good under my hand, I moved it higher up her thigh, they felt warm, I decided it was time to get serious, so got out of the front of the car and moved in the back seat with her.

She wasn't the prettiest, but there seemed something sexy about her, I had to get a look at those tits, not sure how the top stayed up, but it was fairly easy to roll it down, the tits that were revealed looked amazing, the husband must be mad to get her so annoyed, it was worth keeping in with her for those big shapely tits alone. The nipples were hardening up as I looked, maybe she knew subconsciously her tits were on show or it could have been the cold air that came in the car when I opened the doors, whatever, they were very responsive and got big and hard, I didn't even pull on them with my fingers, I just dived on them with my mouth to suck, nibble and pull with my teeth, while massaging the other big tit with my hand, I squeezed the other tit hard while biting down on the big nipple between my teeth, not a groan or anything came from her, definitely a sign to work my way down to the pussy.

She looked good with both tits out and over her pink bunny girl top; white feather boa added a nice touch too!

Now for the pussy, I couldn't be dealing with her boots, they looked tight, so I decided they could stay on, I lifted her off the seat so I could get a hold on those pink hot pants, edging them down an inch at a time, once further down her thighs, they slipped off easy, I was pleased I left her knee high boots on, her legs were slightly apart showing that she had a black thong on underneath the see thru white hose, thinking that she looked a picture made me wonder whether she had a camera with her, it didn't take long to find it in her small handbag, a quick scan thru showed pics of people getting drunk and acting stupid at whatever party she had been too, a few of her leaning over and obviously showing those big tits of hers off, not like she couldn't have known how she looked and the effect they had on guys.

I decided maybe best not to take any pics of her now, stick with the few she already had, nice camera too. My brain was still working even with this hot pussy in front of me, no evidence to be kept.

A small dilemma as to how best to get to the nylon covered pussy, no way taking those tight boots off, so grasping the nylon in both hands I ripped it wide open so the black thongs were revealed, some more ripping and dilemma solved, grasping her thongs, I eased them down, over the ripped hose and her boots, lifting the thongs to my nose, I breathed in her scent, just how I liked it, a smell of pussy but not too strong, I slipped them in my pocket, it would be good to smell them later while looking at her party photos and remembering what I was going to be doing soon with her delicious body, maybe even write it all down with one of her photos too.

The shaved pussy looked good, I pushed her legs apart for a better look, I already knew it smelled good so dived right in to see if it tasted as good, it did, the smell of her perfume and pussy scent mingled in my nose as I began to eat, working my tongue inside her pussy lips, it was a shame I had to get where I was going soon and on a tight schedule else I would have liked to have eaten the pussy for longer, but once it was wet enough from my deep tonguing, I pulled back, unzipped and pulled my semi hard cock out, worked it a few times to full hardness and guided it to the pussy laid out before me, it always felt so good the first time a new pussy was entered and this one really felt good, she may have been in her mid thirties but it felt really tight, no way I was going to last long in this tight hole.

After a few slow deep strokes to really enjoy the tightness, I speeded up, I really had to get going soon, so with squeezing those big firm tits under me and pounding the pussy hard, it wasn't long before I pushed in deep and shot my cum inside her.

That was really a good tight pussy, I hoped to maybe use it again when I got to my destination, I put my foot down and sped off, the roads were quiet which is why I chose this route, nearing my destination, I passed a derelict park area and could see a few old guys clustered around a fire, it gave me an idea, I pulled up near and shouted out the window to them that I had a passed out pussy in the back and they were welcome to use it, they were a bit suspicious and not quite sure what I meant until one of them came nearer to peer thru the rear door and see this party girl laid out, her legs spread, tits hanging over her pink bunny girl top, with torn hose and pussy on display.

The old guy needed no more encouragement, he opened the door and was on her, dropping his pants and rubbing his hardening cock against her thigh, once it was hard enough, he was in her, the other guys coming close to see him pounding away at her pussy, really fast, he was shouting to them that it was a really good tight cunt and they would enjoy it.

One other guy, moved around the car to open the other rear door, with the old guy ramming her pussy hard he pushed her across the seat so her head dropped some over the end of the seat, this was perfect for the other guy, with a little help her mouth dropped open and his cock went right in, pushing to the back of her throat, using it like a pussy, in and out.

Once he got his rhythm going he reached over to feel her tits, pulling on the hard nipples.

Both guys were sweating hard and grunting as they fucked both holes together, the guys behind were getting impatient waiting their turn, they pulled on the clothes of the guys using the passed out bunny girl, telling them to hurry up, with a groan the guy who had been ramming her pussy so hard grabbed hold of her hips and pulled her towards him as he cum deep inside her pussy, he was pulled away and replaced with another guy quickly, this guys cock was already fully hard and went in her pussy right away, he told the guys behind that even though it was real wet, it was still really tight.

I checked my watch and told them they had a few minutes each to use the pussy and to hurry up, they needed no urging, fucking the pussy and mouth until cumming and being dragged away for another cock to take its place.

They didn't have time to even think of using the ass, even though it looked good and I would have liked a go as well, but once each of the old guys had cum in her once, I told them that was it and I had to go.

I got lots of thanks from them and comments that it was the best cunt they had ever had, I thought it was probably the only cunt they had had for quite a number of years as well.

The girl's home wasn't that far from where I wanted to go, so I left the stolen taxi in her drive, I just had time to get in the back and jerk off over her big tits, wondering if she would wake up before her hubby got home.

I headed off home, thinking it was my lucky night, not only able to steal a taxi and head home using the country roads to avoid the police, but picking up a hot bunny girl to use too.

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Illustrated
  • /
  • Bunny Delight

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 200 milliseconds