Bunny Girl Ch. 02

She picked up the slightly damp satin knickers and slid them slowly up her legs. The damp gusset meeting her own wet knickered crotch as she tugged them into place.

Wrapping the Basque around her waist, Gem clipped the zip into place and pulled it up. Her breasts strained against the tight material threatening to eject themselves if she made any sudden moves.

Grabbing the cassock off the floor, Gem gently lifted Meg's head and set about trying to get her into the long black garment. Gem was pretty sure she'd be doing her a favour by not slipping the wet thong back on, especially as it was now starting to get cold. Not many things worse than cold wet knickers being pressed against a still warm pussy.

With Gem happy that the former bunny was comfortable and sleeping fitfully, she grabbed the bunny ears and slowly slid them onto her head as she parted the curtains and vacated the now fragrant room. Allowing herself one quick glance back she pulled the curtains closed and headed towards the stairs, a gentle yet confident sway entering her hips as she positively bounced down the stairs and disappeared into the seething gyrating mass on the dance floor.

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • NonConsent/Reluctance
  • /
  • Bunny Girl Ch. 02
  • /
  • Page ⁨2⁩

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 19 milliseconds