• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • NonHuman
  • /
  • By the Pale Moonlight Ch. 02

By the Pale Moonlight Ch. 02

12

Tara gripped the door handle of the coffee shop, she threw it open hearing a dull crack of glass as it hit the wall. She ran outside stumbling briefly as her feet hit the grass. Then she ran as fast as her feet would let her. Her mind was a blur.

What just happened? He seemed so normal. She should have known better. She was attracted to him of course he was crazy. She had the worst luck with men. Every one she was interested in was either an idiot only after sex or a complete psychopath. What was Dr. Miller doing with a guy like that? He smelled her blood! If she hadn't run when she did he may have even tasted it.

She ran across campus faster than she ever had before. She ran around benches and leapt over tree roots. She needed to stop thinking of him. She had barely known him for 5 minutes. Though the moon was only a small crescent sliver, it let out vast light. It littered the entire campus with shadows of beasts and monsters.

"God fucking damn it!" She cursed loudly to herself as she threw her body into the emergency exit door of her dorm. Her heart beat loudly against her ribcage and her lungs burned. Of course Dr. Miller met with people like that. She studied vampires and were-wolves. Most people who believed in that kind of thing were pretty out there. She placed her forehead against the cool metal door, how she wished she could push herself through it. She sighed and with over exerted force pushed the door open.

She slowly ascended the stairs lost in thought. She was drained; fear and adrenaline slowly losing its power. Each step she took seemed to take an eternity. She was rounding the first corner as she heard the emergency door close. There wasn't any wind outside, why had it taken so long for the door to close? She continued up listening to the click clack of her shoes echoing through the hollow stairwell.

The lights in the stairwell always got to her. They were so dull all of the time, yellow light barely flowed through the dirt laden glass. She rounded the second corner, passing by the first floor door. What was that guy talking about anyways; of course she was human. She had been human for as far as she could remember. Never had she sprouted fangs, or fur, or started flying. Her blood was red just like everyone else's.

Oh shit; the blood. She stopped and looked down at her hands. They were still wet, covered in a sticky red mess. Why hadn't they stopped bleeding yet? Maybe her rapid heartbeat, while making her blood pump faster, also made her bleed more? She stared at her hands; it was her blood that was the cause of all of this. Click, Click, Click. She heard footsteps, soft, slow, echoing footsteps. Someone was walking up the stairs. Shit, he followed her! Her heart sped up again, racing as the adrenaline began to shoot through her veins; she started to shake.

What should I do?

Run.

She climbed faster and faster, two steps at a time, then rounding the last corner sped up the remaining stairs. She heard the footsteps growing louder, stomping and heavy; he must be right behind her. Finally, she reached the top of the stairs, threw the door open and flew down the hallway. Her normally quiet hallway was filled with the gasping sounds of her frantic breath. She ran past door after door desperately seeking out her humble sanctuary. She fumbled in her pocked for the door key.

Fuck Tara calm down, stop rushing, you only make mistakes when you rush. She cursed to herself as she calmed down the best she could. She had the key in the lock and the door halfway open when she heard the stairwell door creak open. She rushed inside quickly locking the door behind her. Tara laid her back against the door and slowly slid down onto the ground. Her body convulsed as her hiccuping gasps finally started to subside.

She was safe inside of her room. She placed her head into her shaky hands. Her mind was swimming, nothing seemed real anymore. What a senseless night. She stood cautiously, legs still gelatinous from her fear. Turning to walk away she heard a series of clicks. The slow continuous sounds of her lock being opened.

He found her. The crazy guy, James, he found her. He was going to rape and kill her. She should have been paying attention when she left the coffee shop. She had led him right to her home. She screamed throwing her body against the cheap wooden door.

"NO! GO AWAY!" She felt someone push against the door. "I'LL CALL THE FUCKING COPS, I SWEAR! GET THE FUCK OUT!" She pushed with all of her might against the door till it finally shut. Tara relocked it gasping for breath. She dare not let go of it this time.

"Tara you fucking spaz let me in. What the fuck is wrong with you?" Tara stopped

hyperventilating. It wasn't James. It was Barbie. With shaking hands she unlocked the deadbolt. She slowly opened the door to a pissed off looking blonde. "What the fuck spazoid, you get weirder every day." She pushed past Tara, reeking of booze and latex. Tara looked out into the hallway, no one to be seen. She shut the door and locked the deadbolt. She sighed yet again. Maybe she was just a spaz.

She turned around to see Barbie stripping of her party clothes; if you could call them clothes. A tight fit crop top slid its way over her breast. A bright pink gem encrusted bra adorned her C cup chest. Tara could see it was covered in hickies. Trophies of a battle won. Barbie stumbled slightly as she attempted to bring her shirt over her head. She caught herself on the edge of the bed and threw the shirt to the floor.

Next off were the knee high socks, she grabbed the tip of each, and pulled while straightening her long legs. This girl was piss drunk and still made every move look carefully thought out, cautiously seductive. Maybe it was a thing girls were born with. Barbie stripped off her skirt last; it was short and plaid, barely covering her ass. She unzipped the side and laid back onto the bed. Lifting her ass off of the bed she slowly wiggled out of the tight skirt. Tara could see she had a matching pink lace and gem encrusted thong on. How could that be comfortable? It must have just been for show. Barbie slowly traced her curves with her pussy pink finger nails. There were bruises on the outside of her thighs, they looked like finger prints.

"What were you screaming about anyways?" Barbie asked as she flopped around in her bed, covering her semi-nude self with a blanket. Was she really concerned or just drunk?

Tara walked across the room, kicking Barbies discarded clothes closer to her bed. She started to undress herself as well. She stripped off her green t shirt to reveal a plain black bra. Her chest was much larger than Barbies, her breasts were rounder and softer looking than her roommates perky little orbs. She grabbed a long soft T-shirt and put it on before taking off her jeans. She removed her pants quickly, unbuttoning them and shaking them down. She stepped out and picked them up looking at the knee holes covered in blood. She might as well throw these out. She sat down on her bed and looked at her knees. They were scraped to shit, red and raw looking. She looked at her hands; they had stopped bleeding at least.

"Oh its nothing, I went out for a walk and thought someone was following me home." Tara walked over to her backpack and pulled out a bottle of water. She grabbed some tissues off of her desk and began blotting the dried blood off of her palms and knees. "Why were you running up the stairs after me anyways?"

"Why would someone follow you home? Look at you!" Barbie laughed as she shook her drunken' head back and forth "Besides what the fuck are you talking about" She slurred again as she started to slowly pass out "I took the elevator, those stupid stairs freak me out."

Tara dropped the bottle of water. If it wasn't Barbie following her up the stairs who was it? Was it really James? If so he knew where she lived now. Tara looked out the window the sun was starting to rise. There was no point going to bed now, class started in a little over an hour. She sat in her desk chair and stared at the blinking line on the page. She had been done writing hours ago.

In the distance Tara heard howling. She looked out the window again as the sun started to peak over the horizon. She wondered if it was someone's dog or a coyote. She brought one of her hands up to her face and took a breath. She smelled metallic and dirt. Maybe it was a wolf.

-------

"What do you mean you smelled Gideon's blood?" The man growled, he paced back and forth kicking at the dirt, "That's not possible, Alpha died ten years ago." The thin man kicked a rock, sending it flying.

"You're not listening to me Daniel, I didn't smell Gideon. I smelled his blood; his kin. Besides, might I add, no one ever found his body." A tall thick man leaned against a tree trunk, his head up looking at the rising sun.

The thin man stopped in his tracks and looked at the large man in front of him. "That's not possible, Gideon never took a mate. "

"I don't know how else to explain this to you. It didn't make any sense to me either." The large man looked at his hands, there was dried blood caked under his fingernails. He couldn't seem to get her scent off of him. "Come over here, smell my hands."

Daniel looked at him wearily.

"Don't be a fucking dope, I touched his kins' blood, smell for yourself." Daniel walked over to the large man and smelled the dried blood on his hands. His head shot up, a confused look in his eyes.

"What the fuck is that, it's not the blood of one of us, it's not human either." Daniel stared at his friends hand, "How did you come across this? I thought you were meeting that human bitch tonight?"

"I was. We met in our usual place on her campus. It seems this kin is one of her students. She likes to study our kind."

"She?" Daniel said with a wicked smile. He placed his hands together slowly cracking each knuckle. "This kin is female?"

The large man growled low and loud, Daniel winced. "You stay your distance. Until we know who and what we're dealing with I want no one to know about her. Do you understand this?"

"A female with Gideon's blood? James, do you know how incredible this is? How many of our kind reproduce without transferring blood! This Kin has his power!" Daniel started pacing again; he seemed to drool over the thought of this woman. James could tell that his thoughts were anything but pure.

"Daniel, you will stay as far away from this woman as you possibly can. I can't explain how it's possible." James looked straight at his companion. He needed him to stop fooling around. He didn't understand how grave this situation could become if anyone found out about this woman. "Daniel, she was human."

"What?" Daniel stumbled over a tree root. He caught himself and looked at James unbelieving. "That blood is not human. Not that I want to get humans involved in our business, but did you ask the human Doctor? She studies things like this doesn't she?"

"No, I followed the girl home as soon as she left. I was cautious though, I didn't want to frighten her more than I already had. I was so stupid!" James smashed his fist into the tree he was leaning against. A loud crack resonated through the woods and bark split throwing shards into the dirt.

"I kept a large distance between us and only followed till she ran into her dorm. I found out she enters through a side door even though there is a main entrance. I should have followed her up into her room." There was something special about that girl. Something about the way she smelled, the way she moved when she ran away from him. He remembered chasing her as she fled, crimson sweetness dripping down her slender digits. Her hips swaying back and forth, he wanted to pounce on her right then. He felt himself stiffen with thoughts of her. He imagined running up on her from behind, she would scream as he pinned her to the ground.

"Attractive is she?" Daniel could sense his friends' arousal. This girl must be something special.

"Daniel, you need to stay away from her, there's already a chance that others know about her. Her blood is a power energy source and with the fuss that we've made about it we don't have long before someone else comes for her. We need to make a plan. I'm going to go mid-territory and think for a while. Go back to the pack, don't be stupid." James hoped Daniel would listen to him, the girls life depended on it.

"Whatever you say." Daniel turned and walked away. He had never known James to be unable to control himself. He needed to see this girl; and James couldn't know about it.

-------

A loud piercing scream resonated through the woods, sticks and twigs broke furiously as she ran. She gasped for breath turning her head to look behind her. Four or five wolves were hot on her tail. Screaming again she ran as fast as she could. They had been chasing her for what seemed like hours, never resting, never slowing their speed, intent on catching her.

She looked around her as she ran, she was somewhere in the middle of the forest, all she could see was trees. She ran around them left, right darting in any way she could to change up her route, but they were always behind her.

Distant at first, then one would rush up and snap at her, ripping and tattering her night gown.

She was covered in dirt and blood, her hair was tangled in knots sticking to her sweaty face as she ran. How long would this last; She thought begging and pleading with the moon and stars. Suddenly she heard a loud growl to her right; she looked over just as the beast pounced.

Thrown down she bashed her forehead against a tree. Gasping for breath she dragged herself as far as she could, blood dripping into her eyes and down her cheeks. She stopped when she saw claws. Large daggers peaked out of the creatures dark furry paws. They were larger than any she had ever seen before, larger than any wolf should be.

She slowly lifted her head up to look into the eyes of the blood thirsty beast in front of her. Through blood soaked vision she saw eyes, large glowing silver orbs. A low growl bellowed from its throat, its metallic teeth bare, dripping with hunger and lust.

-------

Tara's eyes shot open. She had fallen asleep at her desk; her black hair frizzy and stuck to her forehead with sweat. She hated that dream. The older she seemed to get the more vivid her visions were becoming. When she was a teenager that dream frightened her. But now that she was older she woke up with a strange mix of fear and arousal.

She fumbled around quickly searching for her phone. Finally finding in under her chair she noted the time; 9:45. Shit. She missed class. She had never missed class before. After the intense encounter with Dr. Miller last night she should probably go apologies. Maybe try to get some answers out of her. Tara stretched her legs out. Well maybe after a shower anyways, it had been a few days.

Tara stood up stretching her back as she looked for something to wear. She walked over to her dresser and grabbed the first clean T-shirt she found. It was a dark purple V-neck featuring a wolf howling at the moon. How original, she thought snorting. She grabbed a generic pair of jeans and threw them into her bathroom bag. Walking to the door she noted that Barbie was still passed out, her hair a blonde mess and her body tangled in her pink blanket. One of her legs was popping out. As hilarious as the scene looked, the girl was still beautiful. She hated her for that.

Tara left the room and walked down the hall towards the shared bathroom. Her floor was in the shape of a large square. At one end was the elevator that went down to the first floor and the main lobby. At the opposite end were the emergency exit and the stairs. At least 25 dorm rooms were situated between each end. In the middle at the one of the bends was the bathroom. It was large with two separate sections, one side was bathrooms, and the other side had ten separate stand-in showers.

Her school was cheap, so instead of having locking doors they had curtains that hooked over a loop on each side. She had a co-ed dorm so the bathrooms seemed to always be filled with sex. It was almost 10am though, no one should be in there. Most people have either class at this time or they're sleeping off a bender.

Her college wasn't exactly known for its academics. It had a very underwhelming science department and mostly focused on general education and the arts. Apparently the only students interested in the arts and general education only want to party. She almost wished she had gone to a more serious college, but Dr. Miller taught here. Why would she go anywhere else?

Tara walked into the bathroom to the left towards the shower side. Opening the secondary door her ears were filled with moaning. Great, she always managed to take a shower during someone else's booty call. She walked into the shower area through the mists of heat, choosing the shower furthest away from the thrusting couple. She hoped they were almost done.

She hung her bag up on a hook and stripped off her clothes quickly, throwing them inside. She hopped in, looped over the safety hook and turned the shower on. The water was ice cold at first; the frozen liquid caused goose bumps to prickle up all over her milky flesh. It slowly started to warm up. She reached her hand outside of the shower and grabbed her shower gel and a loofah out of her bag. Squirting the gooey mixture on the loofah she started on her legs working up. The scent of mint and tea-tree oil filled her senses. Tara breathed it in deeply, she loved essential oils, and that scent always calmed her down.

She reached her knees and started to scrub the dried blood. It looked much worse than it was, she was such a klutz. Light pink streaks washed down her legs. She scrubbed her hands clean while she was at it. Her palms were covered with long, thin, interlocking slices. It was still tender. She took another deep breath in; the scent of blood lingered as the plasma swirled around the drain. Something about that smell drove her crazy, and she loved it. It was metallic and rusty, almost like an old penny.

Once the water ran clean she squeezed some more shower gel on her loofah and continued her way up her legs. She scrubbed her inner thighs over to her hips, feeling a chill as she passed over her sex. She thought of James.

That large brutish man with his rough callous hands. Remembering what they felt like on her palm and gripping her wrist; she wondered how they would feel running up her legs. She continued around her hips and stomach, imagining the lathering bubbles were his lips tracing the imaginary line down her belly button. She dropped the loofah.

The moaning in the next stall was getting louder, the sounds of bodies slapped together. She imagined gripping his long hair as his coarse beard brushed over her thighs, would his tongue be rough too, or would it feel like silk. Sweeping against the secret nub she hadn't touched in months. Tara shivered, her fingers invading her swelling folds; flicking her clit she pressed her back against the shower stall. Hot water flowed over her body as she continued her fantasy.

His tongue lapped greedily at her. Tara's fingers gripped into his long hair, it was soaking wet and hanging loose. She could feel his large hands creeping their way up her thigh. She gasped as she felt a finger slowly push through her entrance. His fingers were thick and long. Her knees started to buckle as his other arm came up wrapping around her backside. This kept her standing and pulled her closer into his mouth.

His fingers started slow, only one at first. In and out, she moaned loudly, she had never felt like this before. She ran her fingers through his hair; she could feel his beard move against her thighs as his mouth opened wider sucking at her nub. He started moving faster, quickening his pace as he introduced a second finger. Tara felt herself stretch, she winced as a feeling of pain and pleasure took over her. She had only had sex one other time way back in high school, and it was nothing like this. She looked down into James' eyes. He was staring right at her. His dark brown eyes flickered with every thrust his fingers made.

12
  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • NonHuman
  • /
  • By the Pale Moonlight Ch. 02

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 20 milliseconds