C.A.T.: Initiation Ch. 01

"... three more," a voice seemed to speak out of the lights that were flashing in front of my eyes. "You're... great! Hold on... longer."

My panic stricken mind latched onto those words, even though I couldn't make sense of them. Three more? Three more what? Did I even speak that language? I couldn't have told you even if you'd been there to ask. I cried out again, but instead of my own voice I heard a deafening roar that shook me to my very bones.

"You're... beautiful fur," I could hear the voice saying. It sounded like it was trying to comfort me. Didn't it know there was no comfort in the hell? "I think... getting a lot... lion."

There was another tingle in my chest, and the pain renewed itself yet again. That was it, I couldn't take anymore. Roaring again, I sat up. Something was stopping me. No, I couldn't stop. Couldn't stay. I rose again, and this time I fought against whatever it was that was holding me down.

"Michael!" the voice called to me, sounding frantic now. "You can't... up! ... down!"

I wouldn't, though. I wasn't going to stay here for one more minute. I continued to fight, and somewhere I heard a series of snaps and then—

FREE!

My sudden freedom sent me flying forward, and I landed face down on the floor. I scrabbled back to my feet. Why was it so hard to stand? I felt... different. Didn't matter, though. I was free, and they wouldn't hurt me anymore. I forced my legs to move, even though I had no idea where I was going. My vision was still blurry for the torture. Free, free, free, FR—

Something struck me from behind, and the next thing I knew I was back on the floor again. Through blurry eyes I saw something white lying on top of me. I took a swing at it, but it ducked underneath my arm. It was trying to stop me, to keep me here. I wouldn't let it. I'd kill it!

"Sedate..." I heard it yell. Was that the voice that had just been comforting me? Traitor! Kill it! "Sedate him!"

I managed to get my hands on it. It was smaller than me. I could wrap my hands around its shoulders and pick it up. I could bite it, scratch it, throw it, kill it. I opened my mouth, somehow knowing my teeth were sharp enough to pierce straight through flesh and bone now, and—

Another prick. This one in my neck. No! Not more pain! I dropped the small white thing and grabbed at my neck, but there was nothing there. What had I... my hand was heavy. So was my head. I fell over, all my energy suddenly gone. Tired now. Didn't hurt anymore, though. That was good. No hurt... in... sleep...

I closed my eyes and passed out.

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 254 milliseconds