C.A.T.: Initiation Ch. 04

"You gonna cum already?" she asked, licking the entire thing again. "Go ahead, baby. Cum for me. Cum as hard as you can!"

She opened her mouth again, but I reached out and put my hands on her cheeks, stopping her.

"What's wrong?" she asked.

It took me a few seconds to catch my breath, but I finally was able to answer, "Wait. I want to make you feel amazing too."

A smile slowly spread across Nina's face, and she stood up. I stood up with her, my legs feeling a little weak, and immediately reached for the neck of her shiftsuit. Just like I'd seen her do yesterday, I stretched it out wide, and then lowered it, undressing her. Once I'd got to the floor, she helped by stepping out of it, and I threw it into the corner with my clothes.

I barely had a chance to stand up before she mashed her face against mine again. I could taste my own salty precum in her mouth.

"We're naked together," she cooed, biting my bottom lip. She pressed her groin to mine, running her wet pussy lips up and down my cock. "What are you going to do to me?"

I looked down at her gorgeous naked body, and took a step back.

"Let me show you," I answered, and then knelt down and took one of her nipples into my mouth. Nina immediately tossed her head back and moaned, while I swirled my tongue around the rock hard little nub of flesh. I flicked the nipple a couple of times, and then grazed it with my teeth . Nina gasped, and the sound of her pleasured breathing turned me on even more. I moved to the other breast and began licking that one too, and Nina put her hands on the back of my head and pressed me against it harder.

"You're good at that," she moaned. "Mmm, yeah."

While I kept ministering to that breast with my mouth, I brought my hand up and fondled the one I'd started with. I flicked the nipple with my fingers while simultaneously running my tongue over the other one, making Nina arch her back with pleasure. I pinched it, and she gasped.

"Mmm, Michael," she whispered a few minutes later. "I think something else needs your attention."

Her scent was filling the room again, leaving no room for anything in my brain except thoughts of pleasuring her. I was only too happy to obey, but... this didn't seem like the right place to it. I stood up, making her grunt in disappointment, but I didn't plan on leaving her unsatisfied for long. Putting one hand on her back and the other below her ass, I picked her up. She squealed playfully in surprise.

"What are you doing?" she giggled.

"You'll see," I said again, and walked toward the front of the classroom.

Nina laughed and wrapped her legs around me, pressing her pussy harder against my cock. I stopped for a second, tempted to slip into her right there and then, but I resisted. There were other things I wanted to do to her first. There was a larger desk at the front of the room where the instructor would sit, and I sat Nina down on top of it.

"Open your legs," I whispered, putting my hands on her knees as I knelt down on the floor again. Nina cooed and did as I said, giving me the perfect view of her wet, dripping pussy.

"You still hungry after having breakfast?" she asked, smiling at her own joke. "Better eat up then, big boy."

That was all the encouragement I needed. Leaning in, I drew in a long breath through my nose, inhaling her intoxicating scent. Then I darted my tongue out and flicked it across her clit the same way she'd been doing to my cock earlier. Nina hissed and threw her head back again.

"Don't tease me Michael," she begged. "I need you. Make me cum!"

I grinned wickedly up at her. Don't tease her? After everything she'd put me through? Not likely. It was time for a little revenge.

I flicked my tongue across her clit again, getting it wet, and then blew on it. Nina squirmed. God, her scent was so powerful from here I could barely think straight. I reached my hands around behind her, squeezing her ass while running my tongue up her nether lips, just grazing the surface, not going inside. Remembering what we'd done yesterday, I brought my finger up to the base of her spine, where her tail would grow in felinthro form, and began tracing circles around it. I was rewarded with a gasp and another moan.

"You fucking bastard," she hissed through clenched teeth. "Knock it off!"

Finally, I obliged. Giving her clit one last kiss, I began licking it with abandon. No more quick flicks, I ran my entire tongue of it, making Nina moan again. I swirled my tongue around it like I had her nipples, and then traced one of my fingers up pussy lips. Her body quivered.

"Is that an invitation inside?" I asked.

"Stop talking!" she yelled. "Eat me out!"

I pushed my finger into her pussy, feeling the wet walls of her love canal shiver with pleasure. I drew it out a little bit, and then thrust it back in again.

"Ahhh," Nina moaned. "Michael... ahn! Michael, use your tongue!"

Before I could move, she grabbed the back of my head and pulled me to her waiting clit. I didn't tease her anymore, I began lapping at the little nub of flesh like a dog dying of thirst. Her pussy clenched around my finger as she moaned, and I briefly withdrew it to add another finger. Up above me, Nina was rolling her head, moaning with pleasure.

"Ah, ahhh! Oh, yeah. Oh, fuck. Michael... Michael, yes! Ahhhhh!"

I began thrusting my fingers even faster, my tongue doing its best to move at the speed of light. She was close, I could tell. I wanted to make Nina feel good. I wanted to make Nina cum. Nina... My Nina. Suddenly I felt her hand on my forehead, pushing me away, and I looked up at her. She looked back down at me, gasping and panting, and covered in sweat.

"What's—"

"Both of us!" she exclaimed. "Together!"

"What are you talking about?"

"I want us to cum together," she gasped, and laid down on her back, stretching herself across the entire desk. "Come on, don't make me wait!"

She didn't have to tell me twice. Climbing up on the desk with her, I laid on top of her and positioned my cock at the entrance to her—

"Mmm. No, baby, we can't," she protested.

"Seriously?" I demanded in frustration. Was she really going to start teasing me again now, of all times?

"We can't," she insisted, and gave me a peck on the lips. "But there's something else we can do."

I looked at her, puzzled, for a few seconds, and Nina rolled her eyes.

"God, you're so dense. Turn around!"

Comprehension dawned on me at the last second, and I scrambled to do as she said. I got up from the desk, turned around, and laid back down on it facing the other direction.

"That's better," Nina cooed.

From here, Nina's pussy was right in front of my face, while my cock and balls hung down over Nina's. She didn't need to tell me what to do anymore, I gently laid myself down on top of her and dove her into her pussy once again. On the other end of the desk, Nina reciprocated by running her hands up and down my shaft, and then taking the tip into her mouth.

"We're going to do this together," she said in between licks. "Both of us are going to make the other cum at the same time, got it?"

"Okay," I agreed, hardly able to bring myself to take my head out from between her legs long enough to answer. As soon as the words were out of my mouth, I pressed my face against her pussy again, eagerly licking everywhere my tongue could reach. More juices began to leak out of her, and I dutifully lapped them up. I slipped one hand underneath her to rub her sensitive spot above her ass, and she ran her tongue around my cock before taking the whole thing into her mouth again. God, it was too much. I couldn't hold on much longer.

"I'm getting close!" I grunted as a familiar pressure began to build up inside me.

"Me too!" she gasped. "Cum for me, Michael!"

I buried my face in her crotch, rubbing her clit with my tongue with reckless abandon. With seconds to go before I lost control, I slid three fingers into her pussy, thrusting them in and out in a blur of motion while Nina bobbed her head up and down on my cock. Both of us started to breathe heavier, getting closer and closer to climax, until...

"Ah, ah, ahh, AHHHHHHH!" Nina screamed. "Michaaaaaael!"

Her pussy clenched around my fingers so tight it almost hurt and her body jerked and spasmed underneath me. Hearing her cry out in orgasm was all it took to push me over the edge too, and I shot my hot, sticky seed straight into her mouth. The orgasm seemed to last forever, and when it finally ended I slumped down on top of Nina, completely drained of energy. Beneath me, she diligently worked to milk every last drop of cum from my dick. Finally, I picked myself up and turned around so we were looking at each other again.

"Mmm, thank you for that, Michael," she whispered.

We lay like that in each other's arms for more than ten minutes, recovering. Then, finally, Nina sighed.

"Michael, we can't keep doing this," she said, eyes downcast.

"But you—"

"I know I'm the one starting it! I don't know what's wrong with me! I can't control myself, Michael."

I frowned and looked into her eyes. "Does that mean you're only having sex with me because you have to? Not because you want to?"

Nina winced like I had just slapped her, and looked away. "I don't know, okay? I don't know what's happening. I don't know why I'm only attracted to you this way. I don't know where... this ends, and my feelings begin. I just don't know, and it scares me, Michael."

"You don't have to be scared," I whispered, pulling her closer. "I'm here for you."

She shook her head. "That's just it, though. You can't be here for me, Michael. I'm—"

"My teacher and my superior officer," I finished for her. "And as I get to know you, I'm starting to care less and less."

Nina's eyes opened wide. "Are you saying..."

"Yes, I think I'm starting to fall in love with you, Nina Stukson."

I had hoped that might calm her nerves a little, but it had the exact opposite effect. Untangling herself from me, Nina sat up and got off the desk. Without looking at me, she went to the corner and retrieved her shiftsuit.

"Nina..."

"I don't want to get Divided, Michael," she said without turning around. Opening up the shiftsuit, she put it back on, hiding her beautiful body from me. "And I don't think you do, either. We're going to have to come up with a way to control ourselves, or we're both going to get it."

I sat up and sighed. "Fine."

"Take another shower to get my smell off you," she instructed me, "and then meet me in the gym. You've got training to do."

I nodded as she unlocked the door and left me behind. After a few minutes, I stood up and got dressed myself. Take another shower, she'd said. I'd better make it a cold one if I wanted to be able to focus during training. Assuming she was able to keep her hands to herself for once. Gathering my soap and towel again, I did as she said and scrubbed myself until only the faintest trace of her scent was still on my skin. Then, drying off, I went back to my dorm to get some clean clothes, and—

There was somebody waiting for me.

I froze ten feet away from the door, staring in horror at the scrawny middle aged woman standing in front of my dorm. I immediately noticed her eyes weren't slitted. A human. What did she want?

"Can I help you?" I asked cautiously.

"I'm Sergeant Chase's secretary," she answered with a disapproving glance at my boxer shorts. I resisted the urge to say something. If she didn't want to see half naked guys, she shouldn't just waltz into their home! My smart remark was smothered by a wave of dread, though.

"Is there something wrong?"

"The Sergeant wants to speak to you in his office," she answered. "Now."

All contents © Copyright 1996-2024. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+1f1b862.6126173⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 62 milliseconds