Calculated Risk Ch. 01

Skaun moaned very softly with each wave that she could feel, and he held himself deep still inside her, not withdrawing an inch. She had expected it to be over quickly once he started, but it wasn't; it went on for a good long while. She could only stay as she was, on all fours with the Vulcan covering her back, feeling every moment and every flex inside her as he deposited his alien semen into her body.

Unfortunately that gave her time to start thinking again.

*Oh my fucking God...* What if she contracted something weird from this? She'd already wondered if she would become pregnant but it was a little too late now.

It had been a good forty seconds and Skaun was still held fast in orgasm. It seemed to be passing through him in long, rolling swells rather than sharp peaks.

She tentatively tried to move forward—maybe he only needed a sign from her to get off—but nope, his grip tightened significantly, warning her to stay still, and he remained as he was. His lips touched her shoulder, the back of her neck, and his free hand slid from her breast down her belly to her mound as the waves relaxed, bit by bit.

Maybe it was a little late for him to think about touching her down there...but when he shifted, withdrawing his penis a little and pressing it in again, and he started idly fondling her, she had to admit it felt good...

She felt her pussy flex wetly around him and sighed to herself. Anyway, what was done was done. The point of allowing him to couple with her had been to survive. She'd just have to consider the consequences later.

(continued)

All contents © Copyright 1996-2024. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+1f1b862.6126173⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 58 milliseconds