California Dreamin'

After a few minutes Rich reaches down and grabs my shoulders to stop me. "Wait, I don't want to come yet. If you keep doing what you're doing, it's going to happen before I get the chance to work on you."

I release him from my mouth but keep my hands on him. "Really? You actually want to go down on me?"

Rich laughs quietly and kneels down in front of me. "Of course I do. Why wouldn't I want to return the favor?"

I blush and lower my head. "Chandler never went down on me. Well, maybe a few times early on in the relationship but...he said it grossed him out and it wasn't that great for me so I only ever went down on him."

Rich puts a finger under my chin and lifts my head. "Baby, any man who doesn't want to pleasure a woman isn't a real man." With that, he plants a kiss on my lips and pulls me up from the floor. We start to kiss again and Rich continues with the same motions I did on him. He reaches down to grab the hem of my dress and peels the fabric over my head and discards the dress beside the bed. "Holy shit, Cecelia. You are so beautiful." His eyes are wide as he looks over my hard, dark nipples pressing into the cups of my bra, my breasts straining to break free of the front clasp bra, my tattoo that is dark and fresh on my right ribs, my wide hips covered in black lace.

He lifts me up and lays me down higher up on the bed. He cups my tits over my bra and kneads them while his cock presses against my belly. He unclasps the bra and my breasts spill out. I close my eyes and tangle my hands in my hair as Rich flicks his tongue over my nipples and teases my body with his touch. He kisses his way down my stomach and I feel hot breath on my mound as Rich pulls off my thin panties. He gently spreads my legs wide to reveal all of me and he runs his hands up and down my legs. I feel him kiss the inside of my knee and I reflexively giggle. "Sorry," I whisper. "I'm a little bit ticklish." My skin prickles with goose bumps as Rich licks and bites up and down each leg to meet in the middle at my pussy.

At first, he touches me with his fingers. He runs his hands over my lips, my clit, and probes my hot wet opening. I moan in response and when his mouth first touches me, I gasp. "Rich, I can't tell you how long I've wanted this either. Oh God, it's been so long." He slowly, painfully slowly, slides a finger inside me. Then as he moves it in and out, he begins to explore me with his tongue. I grind my hips with the motions of his tongue on my clit, finding a smooth rhythm together. He adds a second long, thick finger and the pleasure increases.

As he starts to lick my clit harder, I can feel myself starting to get close. Rich can tell too because he says, "I'm not going to stop until you come. I want you to feel this." So I let the pleasure come, shuddering as my orgasm rocks my entire body. My toes curl, my back arches, and I scream out a raw sound I didn't even know humans could make.

Just as slowly as he started, Rich decreases the pressure of his tongue and slows his fingers as my orgasm finishes. I am hot and beaded with sweat and I didn't even do any work! Rich pulls out his fingers and kisses me back up my body and lays down on the bed next to me. I can feel he is still hard, his cock pressing against my hip. "Holy shit," I manage to breathe out.

Rich nuzzles into my neck. "That good, huh?" All I can manage is a nod as I continue to breath. "Well, I hope I didn't wear you out because that was just the preview of the main event." Rich gets up on one elbow to lean over me and he starts to kiss me. He is hungry with passion and I can feel it in the way he kisses me and the way his hands roam my body, touching every part of me. I pull him on top of me so I can claw his back with my hands.

"Condoms are in the drawer next to bed," I whisper playfully in his ear. "But I don't know if they will fit you."

I feel Rich's chest vibrate lightly as he laughs. "Probably not, but I brought some too, just in case." Rich gets up off the bed and looks around the room. "Uh, I think my jacket is somewhere downstairs. Be right back!" He silently pads out of the room and I am left alone in the silence, glowing with sexual satiation. It's so much like a dream, having this handsome man in my house, satisfying my needs that close my eyes and smile at the thought. 'This is perfect,' I think to myself as a dark, deep wave of sleep takes over.

* * *

My eyes shoot open and I see sunlight. Panic sets in as I begin to wonder what's going on, where I am, and why I am laying naked on top of the covers. Then I remember last night: dinner, Rich, what happened in bed. I feel hot breath and a light kiss on my shoulder and turn to see Rich next to me, his head propped up under one arm and his other draped casually over my stomach, fingers tracing small shapes over my abdomen. "Good morning, sunshine," he says in a smooth voice with a playful smile.

"Good morning," I reply. "Oh God wait...Did I...I fell asleep when you went to go get condoms didn't I?" I try to roll away from Rich and cover my face in my hands to hide my embarrassment but Rich holds me still.

"That would be a yes," Rich says with a smile. He pulls me toward him for a kiss as my cheeks burn red.

"I am so sorry!" I say when we part lips. "It was just so good and I was so comfortable and happy and I couldn't help myself."

"It's ok. It means that it was as good for you. I came back in the room and saw you lying there, perfectly still and calm and I just couldn't wake you up. So I laid down next to you and watched you sleep until I fell asleep. By the way, what does your tattoo mean?"

I roll towards him to expose my right ribs for a better view of the tattoo. "It's a quote from Dante Alighieri's Divine Comedy. It's the last line which reads 'L'amor che move il sole e le altre stelle'. In English, it reads 'The love that moves the sun and the stars."

"Wow," Rich says in interest as he traces each letter of the script with his index finger. "That's pretty deep."

"I took an Italian course about the Divine Comedy before the trip to Tuscany with Chandler to try and learn some Italian. I just love everything these words represent for Dante and humanity. That's also why my cat is called Dante." Dante, at the sound of his name, meows from his perch on the dresser. "Chandler and I bought him as a kitten after we came back. Dante didn't like Chandler very much. I guess I should have taken the hint.

Rich interlocks our fingers and looks up at me. "What happened between you two, if you don't mind me asking," Rich inquires with a hint of sadness and curiosity in his voice.

I settle myself on my back a little bit closer to Rich and look up at the ceiling. "Well," I begin. "I thought he was the one. When I brought up marriage about two years into the relationship, he told me he'd been considering changing religions...from Catholic to Polygamist. I said hell no to that and we broke up. It wasn't until after we broke up that I realized I had changed because of him. I didn't go out with friends, I didn't dance outside of school, and I never went home to visit my family once when I was with him. I realized I was a person I didn't know or like anymore. Kara was the one who helped me find myself again."

Rich settles himself on his back as well and sighs, keeping our fingers locked together. "Wow, that's hard. I'm sorry you had to go through that."

"I got the tattoo a few months ago as a reminder of what I lost and what I gained because of Chandler. It's a way for me to never forget what I want out of life and of love."

"I understand," Rich says quietly as he plants a soft kiss on my forehead. "I hope no one ever makes you feel that way again. I can promise you I never will."

At that I moment I feel a surge of passion and I practically climb on top of Rich. I grab hs face and kiss him fiercely, hungrily on the mouth. When I pull away, he is looking at me with a surprise and I can feel his cock starting to grow between my legs. Looking into Rich's eyes with a playful but seductive, I say, "Why don't we finish what we started last night?" Rich spreads his hands over my ass, pawing at me in anticipation. We lock lips again and Rich rolls over so he is on top of me, his cock now fully erect and pressing against me with need.

I am filled with a hunger, a passion for Rich. I grab at his face, arms, and back, anything I can touch and feel of him above me. Rich does the same, running his fingers from my neck, over my breasts and down my torso with a very aggressive but sensual touch. Animalistic noises of lust come out of my throat. His throbbing cock is teasing me because I can feel it between my legs, over my mound, playing with me. I reach down and grab his cock with my hand and work his shaft, which causes Rich to bite down on my neck. Rich lunges over to the bedside table and takes a fist full of whatever he can grab onto as picture frames and wallets and jewelry fall to the floor. He hands me a gold foil package and I tear it open and slowly roll the condom on his pulsing manhood.

I take his cock in my hand and guide it to my wet hole. Slowly, Rich slides himself inside me and I can feel my pussy stretching to fit all of him. "Tell me if it's too much or if I hurt you," Rich whispers as he nibbles on my ear lobe. I wrap my legs around his back, claw at his back, urge him on but he is slow and sensual for me. When I finally relax, we find our rhythm; a steady pulsing of bodies together. I arch my back so his cock tickles my clit and Rich sucks on my nipples, which only intensifies every stroke of him inside me. "Fuck, CeCe, you're so fucking hot and wet," Rich pants as the tension builds.

Rich starts to move his hips up and down instead of in and out and immediately I feel my orgasm building. "Holy shit, I think I'm going to come," I breathe.

"Yeah? Do you like what my cock is doing to you?"

"Fuck me, yes! Oh God, I'm coming!"

At that moment everything goes black. I can't breathe. I can't move. All I can do is feel and I feel everything. If I take every orgasm I've ever had and put them all together, they wouldn't compare to this. After a few minutes of body rocking, mind blowing orgasm, I open my eyes and see Rich on both arms above me with a huge grin on his face. "Welcome back to reality," Rich laughs.

"Holy. Shit. Holy shit!" Is all I can manage to say because I can't find the right words to express anything else. "That was amazing." Rich pulls his tired cock out of me and rolls over to lie down next to me. He takes off the condom, ties it, and places it on the now bare bedside table.

We lay like that for a few minutes; both of us calm, breathing in and out, hot and sweaty in a tangle of sheets. I prop myself up on one elbow and ask, "You know what else is amazing?"

"The fact that you have a banging body and that you're great in bed?" Rich says as he traces a finger down the curve of my body.

I kiss him, get out of bed, and go to the dresser. I pet Dante on the head, grab and elastic to tie my hair in a messy bun and open the top drawer to pull out a pair of boxer shorts and a loose Boston t-shirt. I pull them on and turn to Rich, still lying extended on the bed. "Yes, that," I say with a grin. "But I pretty much make the best pancakes ever."

Rich laughs heartily out loud. He swings his legs over the edge of the bed and pulls on his boxer briefs. He gets up and walks over to me and tucks me into his thick arms. "Pancakes sound great," he says with a smile as he kisses me softly on the lips. I turn away from him, take his hand and lead him out of my bedroom and into the future.

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 152 milliseconds