Calista's Dungeon Ch. 05

Pulling a nipple out, with her teeth, as far as it would go, Calista clamped Anice's nipple so that the nipple tip remained exposed to her perversions. She passed the chain behind Anice's neck, lifted the other breast by the nipple, with her teeth, and clamped it securely. Anice winced at the bites and sighed as sweet pain flowed through her nipples. Mistress Calista smiled as her slave realized that the chain around her neck lifted her breasts up by the nipples. "Gravity and the weight your beautiful tits will keep your nipples in a constant state of 'pleasure', Anice," Calista told her. "What do we say now, slave?"

Anice whispered a barely audible, "Oh God, thank you, Mistress."

Tenderly, Calista licked the exposed tips of her slave's nipples then, kissed her mouth. "You're welcome, sweet slave Anice." Her slave squirmed, the sweet pain throbbing within her tender nipples. Calista kneeled down to nuzzle Anice's sweet and fragrant bush, rolling her face in the slaves' soft curls, gently biting her bush and pulling it a bit with her teeth. She moved lower to kiss and lick the insides of her thighs. Anice gasped, struggled briefly, but submitted, trying to spread her legs further apart for her Mistress.

Calista drew her tongue along the crease where Anice's leg joined her torso, sucking at the flesh. Anice moaned softly as Calista did the same to the other crease. She drew her tongue slowly up the outside of Anice's cuntlips and down the other side. Purposely avoided her clit. Anice rocked her hips, trying to press her throbbing clit against Calista's tongue. The slaves' closed cuntlips oozed her tasty juices, flowing from within her sweet pussy. "Oh please, Mistress Calista, lick my clit," Anice begged her Mistress.

Ignoring her pleas, Calista kissed the closed lips of her pussy as though it were her mouth. She told her slave to be quiet. "Patience, dear, patience," she said as Calista's tongue flicked across the edges of her slaves' closed pussylips, licking her oozing juices and savoring her sweet flavor. Mistress sensed that Anice's orgasm was building, looked up at her bound slave and told her, " You are not to cum, unless I permit it. If you disobey me, you will pay a dear price," Calista warned.

"Please release my nipples, Mistress, they hurt so much," pleaded Anice.

"No need to release your nipples, sweet one. Soon they will be numb, then I might release them, darling," Calista replied.

"Yes Mistress," Anice sighed, resigning herself to her helpless state.

Calista resumed kissing her slaves' closed cuntlips. Seductively, she parted them with her tongue, to probe deep into her pussy, licking and sucking at the wet pink folds. Anice's hips rolled uncontrollably from the pleasure that welled up within her, pleading with her Mistress to let her cum. Calista, drew her tongue up the cleft of Anice's cunt, and flicked it over her engorged clit several times. "Not yet, sweet slave," she told her slave, as Anice pleaded and begged to be permitted to cum.

Calista licked down her slave's cleft, kneeled between her legs to lick her perineum. She pulled herself through her legs and ended up behind Anice. The slaves' body writhed, her climax building within her as she is losing control of herself. Calista rubbed her face all over Anice's lovely asscheeks and licked them until both asscheeks were wet with her saliva. "Oh God, I'm going to cum, Mistress!" Anice blurted out. Slowly, Calista drew her tongue down the slave's asscrack until she reached her rosy puckered little asshole. Anice moaned with pleasure and desire as she writhed in her chains. Calista flicked her tongue over Anice's asshole, to lick it, ream it and push her tongue inside, to tongue fuck the sweet asshole. Anice swooned with pleasure as the tongue drove her to new heights of ecstasy. She arched her back, pressing her tender asshole hard against Calista's tongue. After several moments Calista retraced her path under Anice's legs to resume licking her drenched pussy.

"Oh, please Mistress, may I cum?" Anice wailed. Calista ignored her pleas again and moved to lick her clit several times, finally she sucked the clit into her mouth to suck and lick it as though it was a nipple.

"Cum at your own risk, pet," Calista warned her slave, sensing that she was very near orgasm. Anice shuddered as wave upon wave of her climax seized control of her body in a series of gut wrenching orgasms.

"Oh, yessssssssssss," Anice gasped, trembling through several orgasms.

"Oh my, Anice," Calista said shaking her head slowly, "I didn't give you permission to cum," she told her slave as she greedily lapped up the creamy sudsy cunt nectar and swallowed all that she could.

"I'm sorry, Mistress, I couldn't help it," Anice whispered fearfully, looking down to see Calista's face glistening with her juices, continuing to lap, lick and suck her slave's clit through multiple orgasms.

As her final orgasm subsided, Calista stood to watch Anice gasp for breath and trying to recover. Calista released Anice's nipple clamps and the slave groaned as the blood painfully rushed into her nipples to restore the circulation. Her nipples burned with pain and Calista tenderly licked each nipple to soothe the hurt with her tongue.

"Oh thank you, Mistress." Anice whispered.

"Don't thank me too quickly, slave. There is still a price to pay for cumming without permission!"

"Please Mistress, no," Anice pleaded, "No more, please." Calista ignored her pleas, pleased that Anice had not used her 'Safe Word' yet. The Domina moved to her Implements and Toys table to select a leather strap two inches wide. She walked back to her slave, to draw the leather strap all over Anice's tits, asscheeks and cunt. "Mistress, oh please, nooooo," Anice cried out in vain. Mistress Calista grasped her slave's cuntlip between her fingers and pulled it savagely as Anice screamed and squirmed in her chains.

"This is the cunnie that defied and disobeyed its Mistress...isn't it?" Calista asked angrily.

"Yes."

"Yes…YES? Yes WHAT, slut?"

"Yes, Mistress Calista."

"Well, now it's time for that cunnie to pay its debts!" Calista demanded. Anice resigned herself to the strapping that she would soon receive. Strangely, she felt a need and a craving to feel the leather strap strike and welt her privates. The thought was perverted and delightfully obscene. Without further warning, Calista swung the strap upwards into Anice's cunt and clit. Anice's cunt juices splattered all about from the force of the blow. A jolt of sweet pain consumed Anice, as she shrieked from the first blow. Before Anice could recover, Calista delivered three more hard strokes to her cunt in rapid succession. Anice moaned and screamed from the pain, but strangely she felt aroused and wanted desperately to cum from the strap striking her cunt. Calista smiled at the screams of agony, "My sweet Anice, not only do you gasp wonderfully when you cum, but you also scream beautifully as the strap caresses your pussy," Calista taunted her slave. "You shall receive five strokes of the strap to each asscheek and five strokes to each of your inner thighs where the flesh is tender and soft."

"Please, Mistress Calista, have mercy. I've paid enough, please no more," Anice pleaded, but to deaf ears. Raising the strap, Calista pummeled her sobbing slave's asscheeks relentlessly until the appropriate number of strokes, had been levied. Crying, Anice lowered her head down, hung limply in her chains and sobbed. While Anice sobbed, moaned and whimpered, Calista poured herself a cool glass of Chablis and sipped the wine while she watched Anice squirm and whine. "Oh Anice, how I love the sound of leather striking flesh. I love that sound almost as much as I love the sound of your screams when the strap kisses your flesh," Calista mocked her slave. She dipped each of her titties in the wine glass and offered them Anice to lick the cool wine from her breasts. Hungrily, Anice devoured the wine from Calista's nipples with her tongue, eager to please her Mistress. "Thirsty little slut, aren't you?" Anice nodded, still squirming and burning from pain, as she lapped up the wine from her Mistress's titties. "Well, slave, now to attend to your inner thighs. Your pussy and asscheeks are such a lovely crimson shade. Let's have your inner thighs match. I wouldn't want anyone to say I was not tidy and proper about my colors," Calista mocked her slave wickedly.

"No, please Mistress, no, I will do anything for you," Anice implored her Mistress. Again without warning Calista placed five hard strokes of the strap to each of her inner thighs as Anice screamed the song of the submissive slave.

"Yes, slave, you will do anything for me, whether you want to, or not," Calista informed her bound slave. Having levied the punishment for inappropriate cumming, Calista returned the strap to her table. She kneeled to release Anice's ankles from their restraints. Placed her arm under Anice, to hold her up, she released the wrists restraints from the overhead chain. Calista helped her slave to her feet, held her body to keep her from falling and lead her to a bed in the corner of the Dungeon. She helped her slave lie down on her back in the bed and placed two pillows under her hips to elevate her pussy providing Calista full access to it. Climbing into bed she placed one leg under Anice's leg and the other over her leg. Their cunts came together and their clits touched. Anice moaned as Calista began a slow rotation, rubbing her clit and pussy against Anice's clit and pussy she fucked her girl style. Anice moaned louder, feeling another climax slowly begin to rise within her. Calista sensed her own orgasm rising as well and speeded up the strokes so they could cum together. "Your pussy feels sooooooo good, Anice. I love to fuck like this," Calista told her.

"I do too, Mistress Calista. It feels so good rubbing your clit and pussy with mine." Their cunts drenched each other as their juices flowed heavily, combining into a blend of sweet cunt nectar. Finally, Calista could no longer stand it and she screamed in pleasure to erupt in a massive orgasm. Her pussy convulsed with each orgiastic spasm as she flooded Anice's crotch with pussy juices. She squirmed, bucked, and writhed in exquisite pleasure, continuing to cum again and again. As Calista's orgasms subsided, she moved into a sixty-nine position and buried her face in Anice's sore and aching cunt to soothe it with her tongue. She swallowed her slaves' sweet nectar and kissed her cuntlips and inner folds of her pussy, sucking her womanhood. Calista's face glistened with Anice's massive outpouring of nectar, as her slave orgasmed again.

Calista sensed that Anice's climax had abated. She lifted her glistening face from her slave's pussy, turned around to lay on her, to kiss and hug her sweet slave, Anice. Her slave also hugged her Mistress tightly. "Oh, Anice, that was incredible sex, simply marvelous!" Calista said as she licked at the beads of sweat that covered her slaves' body, relishing their salty flavor.

"Only one word describes it adequately, Mistress…WOW!" exclaimed Anice.

"I'm so glad you followed up by calling me, sweet slave."

"I'm glad too, Mistress. I didn't think I would enjoy this kind of sex as much as I did, Mistress. Towards the end I wanted…no, I craved the pain, even as I was pleading for you to stop. That was incredible sex, Ma'am. I've never cum like that, never." Calista ran her fingers through her slaves' hair, and asked her if it was her first time with another woman.

"Yes, Ma'am, but to be honest, I have mulled it over in my mind several thousand times before, when I was horny and in college. I even masturbated to bisexual fantasies many times, but this is the first real bi experience," Anice paused then added, "and I loved every second of it, Ma'am."

"You're a wonderful slave. I have so many marvelous things I want to do with and to you, sweet one, to give you the pleasure and the pain you deserve," Calista told her. Anice smiled and kissed her Mistress tenderly on her mouth. "Would you like to cum to my Dungeon again, pet?"

"Oh yes, Mistress. I surely do. You were magnificent, Ma'am!" Calista smiled and clapped her hands together. Bruno arose from a chair near the bed and kneeled before his Mistress, kissing her cunt. "Please escort Anice to the ground floor, Bruno. Give her back her clothes and when she dresses, walk her to her car." Calista kissed Anice once more then, left the Dungeon.

As Anice entered her car, she glanced up at the tower to see her naked Mistress waving goodbye. Smiling broadly and feeling fulfilled at long last, Anice drove from the estate thinking only of when she could return. Soon, she hoped.

The end: Part 5

All comments to the email address on my profile.

All contents © Copyright 1996-2024. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+1f1b862.6126173⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 709 milliseconds