Calliope's Daddy Ch. 05

The twins got up, and Jessie put a tiara on Callie's head, "This is the last piece of your outfit for tonight," they both kissed her, Jamie's kiss lingering slightly on her lips until Jessie spoke again, "Now you really look like a princess."

"You're very pretty," Jamie said quietly and smiled widely at her, "I hope your Daddy lets you play with us soon."

Callie was blushing deeply as she nodded enthusiastically and thanked them between kisses. Bree squealed and bounded up, "My turn, my turn, my turn!" She ran past Callie to the hallway, and moments later dragged an enormous, plush pony into the room, isn't he gorgeous!" Bree was beaming, "Every princess needs a pony." Callie got caught up in Bree's excited bouncing and hugged both the girl and the pony.

"Wow, he is so beautiful!" Calliope was grinning at Bree, "Thank you so much!"

"Not me silly, my Daddy," Bree responded and Callie turned looking at the big smile on Adam's face.

Caught up in the moment Callie quickly cross the floor to him and hugged him tightly kissing his cheek, "Thank you so much, Uncle Adam."

"Your very welcome, sweet Calliope," he chuckled and sent her back to the pony with a tap on her ass.

Suzie started to speak, but Odin rumbled a gruff, "Stay," and she sat still watching as Manthy got up and went back to the hall before coming back with a small saddle.

Strapping it around the pony's middle she grinned at Callie. "This is so you can have even more fun riding him," her fingers trailed along a raised ridge of nodes along the centre of the saddle, "These make you feel all tingly and good when you ride him." Manthy giggled as Calliope's eyes went wide, "It's so much fun wait til you try it!" Callie looked at it closer and ran her fingers down the ridged surface and grinned before hugging Manthy and again going to hug her new Uncle David thanking him profusely.

As Callie was sent back to the middle of the room again with a tap on her ass Casey got up and quietly went to gather her part of the present, Casey smiled shyly at Callie as she draped a beautiful silver and leather bridle over the pony's head and buckled it into place leaving the reigns hanging down. Whispering quietly, Casey looked up at Callie, "Welcome to the family Calliope." She then pressed her lips against Callie's and kissed her deeply and passionately. Callie was surprised but wrapped her arms about the girl embracing her. Casey broke the kiss and holding Callie's hand led her over to Don who was smiling at them widely. He picked both small girls up and let them kiss his cheeks grinning happily.

"Me! Me! Me!" Suzie was finally allowed to jump up and ran out to get her present and Callie was sent back to the pony again. Suzie had a mischievous look on her face as she came back with her hands held behind her back. "All girls wish for a pony, but we special girls need a stallion," Suzie giggled and began fixing a large strap-on dildo in place between the toy pony's rear legs.

Callie was wide eyed in amazement again as Suzie stood and kissed her whispering, "Makes it much more fun to play with now and girls should always play with their toys." Suzie burst out into giggles as Callie's eyes kept flickering to the massive dildo now attached to her pony. Suzie dragged her over to Odin who stood and swept Callie up in a giant bear hug and kissed her soundly before putting her back down on the ground.

"Thank you, Uncle Odin," Callie squeaked looking at Padraic who was chuckling and seemed to be enjoying himself immensely.

"Come here, my princess," Padraic held out his arms to her ad he picked her up cradling her small frame as he turned to his friends. "Thank you all, my friends," he looked around the room, "My family," he corrected himself. We hadn't expected this tonight and promise another night of fun and games, but I am not sure my girl is ready for the sort of exhibitionism that usually accompanies this ceremony just yet." He gave a low chuckle and cuddled Callie to him, "She only truly became mine today, and now she is part of such a loving family I am not sure she is up to it tonight."

Jamie and Suzie grumbled loudly under their breath to rebukes from Mama Bea and Odin while the others looked up and nodded their understanding even if their faces showed some disappointment. Callie looked up at Padraic confused not understanding what he was saying, "They want to see you ride your new pony baby," he whispered in her ear.

Callie blushed deeply and after finally finding a place she felt she belonged and felt loved and wanted, she didn't want to disappoint anyone, least of all Padraic. "Okay," she whispered and bit her lip feeling a quiver run through her. The family watched expectantly as Padraic walked with her to the pony and placed her down straddling the pony still fully dressed. Wriggling she gasped as she felt the knobbed ridge push against the flimsy panties and in-between her pussy lips.

Padraic stood beside her and stroked her back softly as he watched her squirm and begin to rock slowly. Callie peeked quickly at the watching faces and blushed before turning her face up to look into Padraic's eyes, Padraic ran his thumb over her lip as her lips parted with her quickening breath. "You are irresistible my beautiful baby," he moved forward to rub his crotch against her face as he unbuckled his belt sliding it through the loops slowly.

Blocking out the others as she breathed in his scent her rocking grew rapider and she began to whimper. Padraic stood back and freed his cock moving forward again to stroke it against her lips. Hungrily Callie's tongue licked out, and he let her draw his cock into her mouth as her eyes tilted back up to him. Padraic groan seeing the hungry wild look in her eyes as she rocked over the titillating saddle and sucked his cock deeply into her mouth. His hands tangled in her hair.

Callie was so hot and needy now she could feel the sensations against her clit ad pussy pushing her towards an orgasm and she sucked the hard cock flesh deeper into her mouth. Dimly aware she was being watched she found it made it even hotter rather than freezing her with shyness. She felt the hands tangle in her hair and start to guide her movements pacing her riding and sucking as she built up in her need to cum. After a time he pulled her head from his cock and turned her face toward the watchers, they were all in various states of undress and there did not seem to be a cock or a pussy that wasn't covered with a hand or a mouth.

Callie's senses became overwhelmed, and she began to cum as Padraic groaned and pushed his cock back into her gasping mouth making her gag as she cried out around the hard cock flesh. Unable to help himself, he drove into her throat feeling the vibrations of her muffled scream and watching the tears fall from her glassy eyes as he held her hair tightly. Not wanting to cum himself yet he dragged her back to a chair leaving the saddle glistening with the evidence of her pleasure. Pulling the panties from her he pulled her back onto his cock, so she looked out at the rest of the group who were in various stages of fucking and sucking.

Jamie crawled across the floor toward them and began licking between Padraic's balls and Callie's pussy driving her to the brink of orgasm again. Jessie and Carl who had been indulging in a sixty-nine stopped and moved toward them as well. Jessie squirmed beneath her brother taking his cock between her lips, and Carl stood up next to Callie pulling her head to his cock. Callie parted her lips and took him as she felt Padraic harden impossibly more inside her and buck up into her as the feathery tongue of Jamie lapped at them.

It was all too much for Callie, and she began a series of excruciating orgasms that wracked her little body causing her inner muscles to spasm and milk the cum from Padraic who growled loudly, his eyes fixed on Carl's cock that was sawing in and out of Callie's mouth. Carl spurted his cum across her lips and tongue as he pulled out slightly after the first jet coated the back of her throat. Looking down on her he murmured, "Drink it all baby girl," and he pushed his cock back across her tongue so she could suck him dry.

Finally opening her eyes again as Carl fell back onto a nearby sofa; Callie saw one of the most astonishing daisy chains of sex strung out before her. Jamie continued to suck cum from between her own cock filled pussy and Padraic's balls as Jessie sucked him. Mama Bea had been finger fucking Jessie with one hand while holding Bree's head to her breast. Bree suckled noisily while Adam fucked her hard, Suzie was sucking on Mama Bea's hairy cunt while Odin fucked her ass and the small hand of Manthy played with her pussy. Manthy was sitting on Don's cock as David fucked her ass and Casey sat on Don's face wriggling and crying out as she came.

Slowly the daisy chain collapsed as each of the exhausted players lay spent in a pile of tangled limbs. Carl was the first to recover and smiled as he redressed and stood, "Now that calls for a toast to our new little girl, Champagne for everyone!"

"Even us?" Suzie asked.

"Yes even little brats like you. Come on and put your clothes back on, and you can help me," Carl chuckled as she jumped up and began searching the debris for her clothes. Everyone else was slower to move, and there was much kissing and fondling still occurring within the group as they moved further apart with their own partners.

Callie turned in Padraic's arms and kissed his neck. That was nothing like she had ever experienced before and she whispered softly, "Are all your family parties like this one?"

Padraic laughed loudly, "Not all, but a lot of them tend to get this way. This is your family now, Grandpa Carl, Mama Bea, all your new Uncles and cousins and you will get to know them better as time goes on." He cuddled her tightly to him, "I am in no hurry to share you with them very often though," he grinned down on her. "I like having my baby all to myself the best!"

Carl came back in with champagne followed by Suzie, and the twins who had also gone to help at Mama Bea's behest. Once everyone had a glass Carl held up his in salute and in a strong loud voice said, "To all the Daddies and Mama, and to the gorgeous baby girls who keep us forever young, Welcome to our family Calliope and congratulations Padraic, you lucky bastard."

They all toasted and drank, the bubbles tickling Callie's nose as she sipped at the drink making her giggle. Slowly everyone redressed and started to filter out to the back deck once again, and the party continued for a short time before the girls began to tire out and reluctantly let their Daddies take them home. Bea and the twins were the last to leave after having cleaned up most of the party debris and promising to return in the morning, to clean properly as Bea always did on a Friday anyway.

Calliope was beyond tired, and as Bea drove off Padraic swept her into his arms, "Come on baby time for bed." She snuggled into his chest and let her carry her to her room. Instead of carrying her to the room she had lived in all week he took her toward the other end of the house and she lifted her face up to him looking confused.

"You are mine now baby, all mine. You won't be staying in the guest room anymore," he smiled down at her. "When you first arrived and I decided to make you mine I have been getting your real room ready, it still needs some new things, but we can pick them out together," he grinned excitedly.

"Proper room?" Callie questioned wondering just how little she would become. The long corridor ended in a small 'T' junction with two doors. Still smiling he went left and opened the door, her eyes widened as she took in the space. There was a spacious bed even taller than the one she slept in now, it held an intricately detailed wrought iron bed head and matching foot board, a blanket box, a classic dresser and large chair were the only other furniture in the room, and she looked at him quizzically.

"This is my room," he said by way of explanation, "I do not like the clutter little girls tend to accumulate, so while you will sleep in here often, your things will be kept in your own room. Is that understood baby?"

"Yes Daddy," Callie nodded.

"Good girl," turning behind him. He opened a door to a walk through closet, "There is one the same as this on the other side that leads in from the other side." He walked with her to the other doorway on the wall and walked through it. The enormous bathroom had a sizeable triangular spa bath in the corner surrounded by ornate bottles. It held two vanities one obviously his and the other for her. She noted the clean design and the lack of clutter aside of the few ornamental bottles around the spa bath. A strange low counter with a large basin ran between the vanities and he walked through to the other side rolling a sliding door back to reveal her new room.

Padraic had stripped it of anything that had belonged to or reminded him of Shelly and had ordered some few things via the internet that would arrive soon. The rest of the redecorating she could guide in her own taste as she got used to what her new life as his little girl would demand of her.

The wooden furniture had all been painted white and the fabric of the curtains, bedding and chairs where all done in a pale green, cream and pink striped patterns. Her new pony had been moved into the room already near a wall of shelves that held some books but were mostly empty. He put her down on her feet to let her explore stepping back and watching her closely.

Calliope looked around, there was a small four poster bead, but when she looked at it closer she realised that the posts actually held lowered rails that could be raised to enclose it. A padded bench sat on one wall near the bed, and the shelves above it held baskets with bottles and jars.

There was an odd shaped swing in one area of the room and a play table with a basket of coloured pencils. Callie's head was spinning, and it had been such a big day she went to a cabinet that stood against one wall dominating the space there, but Padraic voice growled, "No baby, that's Daddy's toy chest. We will buy you toys of your own to fill the room, and tomorrow we will move your stuff in here, and it will start to feel more like home," Padraic walked toward her and gathered her in his arms.

"Yes Daddy," Callie smiled as she felt him lift her so easily into his arms.

Padraic kissed her softly, "You're exhausted aren't you," he watched her nod, "lets get you ready for bed." He carried her back into the bathroom and sitting her on the bench took her tiara off and pulled her princes dress over her head. Wetting a soft cloth he washed her down quickly and dried her off carefully.

Callie meekly sat looking up at him with sleepy eyes as Padraic dried her off, "You can sleep with Daddy tonight baby," he soothed and took her into his room tucking her into his bed and stroking her hair and watching as her eyes closed and her breathing lengthened as she fell asleep.

Padraic looked down on his girl and knew Carl was right, he was a lucky bastard. Walking back through the house he locked everything up and turned out the lights, before returning to the room. Standing beside the bed he stripped and slid into bed beside his baby gathering her sleeping form into his arms and sighing contentedly as he closed his eyes to sleep too.

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 32 milliseconds