• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • First Time
  • /
  • Camel Toe
  • /
  • Page ⁨3⁩

Camel Toe

"Uuuuhhhhhhh." I can hear myself groaning as well. I can't seem to stop. It's how it feels inside me. Enormous. Pressing against me everywhere inside and I can even feel the shape of him in me where he forces my channel to expand around his thickness and I can't believe what it feels like. I want all of him in me and I'm scared but I'm so excited as well.

"Nnnnnuhhhh." It's all I can do to breathe and his cock, it's joining him to me. So thick where he enters me, his girth filling the juncture of my thighs and I can see myself stretched around him and so can he. We're both looking down, our eyes catch each other's and he smiles at me. A flicker of his lips as I groan again.

"So pretty," he breathes, looking down at me again. "You're so pretty." Then, breathing hard, "are you okay, Kinky?"

"Yes," I half-sob, half-moan. I'd be breathing hard myself if I could breathe properly. As it is, I'm just panting. "I'm okay ... don't stop ... don't stop .... I want it." I do. I want it very much but I can't do anything. I couldn't if I wanted to, I'm limp. Limp, helpless, there for him to take. I want him to take me. I want ... "All of it," I sob, scared a little at my own words. "Give me all of it ..."

"You're so tight," he groans as he eases back a little, pushes into me a little more and now he's moving, again and again. Small movements that're driving me insane and we're both watching, both looking down as his cock eases in a little, pulls back, eases in. Again and again and I can't help it, I'm squeezing down on him inside me as his cock edges infinitesimally higher in my channel with every movement and it's so good.

"Uhhh," I groan. "Uhhh." I'd like to say more but the words won't come. Only the little groans and moans that escape my mouth without any conscious thought as my body responds. I reach down with one hand, my fingertips touch him where he enters. I touch myself where I'm stretched around him, shivering. My fingertips explore as he eases into me, sliding in my wetness on his shaft as he emerges from me, just a little, before he goes into me again.

"Jesus, Kinky." He gasps as my fingers brush his shaft, caressing him where he isn't inside me. "I have to ... I have to." He thrusts into me more forcefully as I brush him again and again.

"Uhh ... uuuhhh ...uuhhhh." I hang in his arms and hands, taking more and more of him inside me and my fingerstips are on his shaft as he pushed into me, feeling him move, feeling my own wetness on him as he emerges. Shuddering limply, panting for breathe, slippery tight around him as he thrusts and thrusts and thrusts. Higher and higher inside me, more and more of him entering me and I'm stretching inside, stretching and his cock is touching me so high inside now, touching me where I've never imagined being reached and Zeke's cock is forcing me, filling me, there's only an inch of him left and I can't help wondering if it will all fit inside me.

"I have to, Kinky," he groans, "I have to" and he's moving faster as well as pushing into me.

"Uhhh ... uhhh ... uhhh," I groan. Of course he has to. Just like I have to give him what he wanted and I want to tell him that but I can't. I can't speak. There's no words to describe what I'm feeling, what I want. I want to tell him I'm there for him to take, that I want him to take me, to use me, to do what he has to do to me, to fuck me any way he wants but all I can do is hang in his arms and look at him and groan as he thrusts himself into me.

"All of my cock," he grunts. "Take all of my cock, Kinky," and he's really working to make sure I do and oh god, it's like he's inside me and reaching for my heart or something. I know what's happening to me. I'm being impaled by his cock and now I know what that means and he forces himself all the way into me. His cockhead so high inside me and I hang their, quivering. Fucked. I'm so fucked.

Completely fucked.

"Aaaahhhh ... uugghh ... oooohhhh." I can't say anything else, I'm just shuddering and groaning. My mind is a complete blank. All I can do is exactly what I'm doing. Lean back against the wall shuddering as I look down at where he's pressed up against me and hang in his arms. He's so strong. His hands are behind my back, supporting me. His arms are under my knees, holding them up so that they're drawn up almost to my shoulders.

I can see where he's pressed up against me. He's inside me. All of that huge cock is inside me. Big and thick and long and hard and he's filling me inside and I can feel him in me. Stretching me around him and it's impossible that it's all in me but it is. Every inch of it and all I can do is hang limply in his arms and experience the sensations that ripple through my body.

"Are you okay, Kinky?" His face looks down at mine, he breathes the question.

"It's big," I gasp, squeezing him inside me, an involuntary muscle spasm that brings a gasp from him. "It's so big in me." Oh Jesus Jesus Jesus it's not big, it's huge. That flared cockhead stretches me inside and I can feel myself stretched around him everywhere he's inside me and I can't move, I can't do anything except wait for whatever he wants to do to me next. I do nothing, I hang limply in his arms, impaled. Eason's cock had noting on Zeke's. Now I know what feeling completely fucked really means.

I'm fucked. I completely fucked and now I know what that feels like.

I love it.

"Ooohhh." He does it. He moves inside me, a gentle easing back an inch or so. Nothing more, but I see his shaft emerge from me, drawing back, glistening wetly, my labia clinging pinkly to him as he eases himself outwards.

"Uuuhhh." I watch his cock slide back up inside me. I feel it. That thick intrusion thrusting up inside me, sweet friction against the walls of my passage as he fills me again.

"Ohhh ... uhhhh ... oohhh ... uhhhh." Slow steady movements, again and again, his cock sliding thickly in and out of my body. I watch. I can't tear my eyes away from his cock as it moves in and out of me. Now, now I'm seeing and the sight is hypnotic, his thick white cockshaft sliding in and out of me. White skin contrasting with the pale ivory of my skin where he joins me. Solid hardness penetrating up inside me and I want to see more of him. I want to see all of him.

I reach out with my hands, moaning, running my hands over his shoulders, his arms, those solid muscles, unbuttoning his shirt with fumbling fingers as he moves in me. I want to touch his skin, see his skin, run my fingers over his body and I do. I manage to get his shirt undone and I touch his chest, run my fingers through that thick curly hair as he fucks me slowly.

A key in the lock. Zeke stops moving, his cock all the way up inside and I'm shivering as I cling to him, my legs held up by his arms. His hands are under my butt. Without any hesitation he lifts me easily. Effortlessly. Turns to walk with me and I want to cry out with the pleasure of his cock inside me as he moves with me.

"Kinky," Zeke breathes in my ear. He nibbles on my ear, sending exquisite little shivers racing through me. "Where's your bedroom?" He's not worried at all. I am though. I'm not Mandy. I'd be totally embarrassed if my housemates saw me like this.

"The one at the end," I gasp, watching the lock turn, heart pounding. Jesus, it really must be one of my housemates and I don't want them seeing me like this.

Thank god the lock sticks. Zeke moves fast. I'm looking over his shoulder as he carries me down the hallway. I see my shorts and panties lying on the floor along with those shorts he was wearing. And his boxers. The door's opening but before I see anyone we're in my bedroom and he's kicked the door closed behind us and he's walking me two steps across the room to my bed before he lowers me down and moves with me. All with his cock still impaling me and I don't want it any other way.

Neither of us says a word as he adjusts himself on my bed. On me. His thighs move, pushing mine back and I draw my knees back. Draw them back as far as I can until they brush his ribs, my heels resting against his hips. His body's big and muscular and heavy but he's supporting his weight above me, touching me but not crushing me and his cock's so big inside me. I feel every inch of him within me and he's stretching me everywhere.

"Hhhhuughhhh," I half-groan, half-gasp, my hands resting on his sides as my thighs cradle him.

"Are you okay, Kinky?" he breathes, one of his hands brushing my hair back from my forehead. His lips brush mine, he's holding himself still inside me and I'm rippling around him where I clasp him within my body, my sex doing a desperate little dance on his cockshaft. His huge hard cockshaft and I can feel him high inside me, deeper within my body than I ever imagined anything could go.

"Uuuughhhh," I groan, my back arching upwards just a little in that desperate need to accommodate him. To adjust to him. To take all his cock. "Nnngguuhhh ... Zeke ... Zeke," I gasp. "You're so big ... it's so big in me ... I can feel it all the way up inside me ..."

He smiles. He smiles and he pushes a little and oh god, I feel his cock push even deeper, push another half inch into me and now he's pressed up hard against me where we join.

"Too much?" he breathes, kissing my nose, my lips, his lips brushing gently across me.

"Uuughhhh," I groan, and my toes want to curl. My feet rise higher into the air as I somehow draw my knees back even more than they already are and now my feet are pointing upwards at the ceiling and I can see them over his shoulders. I reach up with my hands, clasp my ankles, pull my ankles back, stretching myself, forcing my own exposure to him, giving him more. Giving him everything.

"Fuck," he groans and his cock seems to edge even further up inside me and now he's pushing against something far up inside me. Pressure. It doesn't hurt but his cockhead pushes against me inside and it must be my cervix and I can't believe how big his cock is. How big he is inside me. Long and thick and filling me completely.

"Oh fuck," he groans again and his big blue eyes are wide and as blue as a cloudless summer sky as he begins to move inside me again. His cock eases outwards, eases back into me and my hands cling to my ankles as his length moves thickly through my entrance. Exquisite friction as he eases out, exquisite friction as he eases in and then that pressure again as his cockhead butts against me deep inside.

"Nnnughhh." I've never felt so full, so stretched. His cock fills me hugely, fucks me thickly. A long slow sliding spear of steely male hardness that thrusts into me and groaning with the exquisite pleasure of my surrender, I take it all. I take it willingly. Eagerly. I take it as his thrusts become harder, more rapid, more demanding.

"Give me your hands," he grunts, continuing to fuck me.

I release my ankles. They fall gratefully to rest on the small of his back as he rides me, as he takes my hands in his and pins them to my bed above my head. He's fucking me harder and harder and it's so unbearably good and I revel in what he's doing to me. Revel in his cock and those long thick slides so far up inside me, his massive cockhead stretching me inside with every sliding thrust and his body heavy on me, moving on me, against me, in me.

"Yes," I sob. "Yes ... yes ... yes..." Whatever he wants. There's only one thought in my head and that's to be so good for Zeke. He's riding me, he's fucking me and I want to be so good for him. His face fills my vision, his body dominates me, controls me and I've only just met him today but I know I'm his. I'm his to fuck and he's fucking me so good. This is so much better than I dreamed of and I want it.

"Kinky," he groans, his hands pinning mine to the bed above my head. He's heavy, his body pins mine. His cock impales me. Again and again he impales me. Faster and harder.

"Kinky." He's hammering his cock into me, his body slapping up against mine with every thrust. I'm groaning and sobbing and crying out and I can't help it. My bed's groaning and creaking and banging the wall. Zeke's grunting with every thrust and I don't care if all my housemates as well as the neighbors can hear us. I just want him to keep doing it to me.

"Uhhh," I groan. "Uhh ... uhhh ... uhhh." I want to scream, I want to sob and cry out and beg him to fuck me harder but I can't. I can't do anything except huff out little groans as he hammers the breath from my lungs with every pile-driving thrust of his cock deep up inside me. All I can think as I stare up at his face over mine is that he's fucking me, he's fucking me, he's fucking me so hard, he's fucking me so good and I want it, I want it, I want it.

I thought my first time would be making love. It's not. It's fucking. I'm being fucked. Zeke is fucking me and I'm not thinking of anything except Zeke on me and his cock thrusting up inside me, thick, hard, deep. Everything is sensation and a rising tide of excitement and pleasure that's sweeping me up and carrying me as he fucks me on and on and on. Long hard hammer-thrusts that fill me again and again.

His cock penetrates me at the juncture of my thighs, endlessly repeated hard wet thrusts that fill me thickly, stretching my sex around his length, that flared cockhead shaping the inner walls of my channel to his contours as he touches me inside where I've never been touched before. So deep, so hard, so thick. So much enjoyment to be had from his big white cock fucking me. Taking me. Using me.

"Kinky," he groans again, his eyes looking down into mine. "Oh fuck ... fuck ... Kinky..."

"Yes," I want to moan, "fuck me ... fuck me..." But I can't moan anything. All I can do is huff "ughh ... ughh ... ughh" as he fucks me and it's so good that my heels are beating against the small of his back as I urge him on with helpless excitement, wanting what I know I will eventually get but wanting this to continue on and on for as long as possible before it happens.

It does. On and on and on and I welcome his thrusts, surrendering myself to him. Zeke's eyes bore down into mine, his mouth sizes mine, his tongue dominates and fills my mouth, making me his just as his cock bores into me, drills into me, hammers into me, pile-driving thrusts hammering me into total submission to his desires, to his body, to his taking of me and I've submitted. I've surrendered. I'm his.

On my bed, his body rides me. I'm mounted. I'm taken. I'm used. I'm fucked. I'm so completely fucked and used, naked beneath him, my mind now empty of everything except those sensations as he has me. His cock thrusting up inside me, that thick length ramming in through my entrance where I'm clasped around his girth, stretched like a rubber band. His cockhead forcing the resistance of my channel with every thrust because I'm so tight in him.

Every vein, every curve, every inch of his cockshaft presses against my inner walls, shaping me to him as he moves inside me. Shaping my slippery sheath for the use of his cock. Taking me, his muscular thighs hard where he spreads me wide for his taking. His chest crushes down on my small breasts, his mouth crushes down on mine as his hammer-thrusts jolt my body, crush me down onto my mattress, causing my bed to groan and creak.

"I'm close ..." he grunts, his mouth lifting from mine. His body straining, muscles so tense as he moves in me more slowly. "I'm close, Kinky... do you want me to..."

I know what he's asking. He's not using a condom but it's kind of okay. I should have, he should have but it was all so sudden and I'm using contraceptives. I started when I came here thinking about a boyfriend and I didn't stop taking them coz I thought maybe I'd get lucky because, well, I was planning on a gweilo guy doing me, just not anticipating so long but I've been taking them. But I don't think of any of that, I just know it and I know what I want.

"It's okay," I sob, desperation forcing the words out, thick and clumsy on my tongue because all I want to do is sob and moan and cry out my pleasure in wordless excitement. "It's okay ... don't stop." Because I don't want him to. I want to experience everything, I want to feel him cumming inside me. I want that so much and somehow I cross my ankles behind his back and I tighten myself on him as he fucks his cock up inside me.

"Oh fuck," he groans, stiffening and I could swear his cock grows larger and harder inside me. He's a steel bar inside me now, spearing me remorselessly and now he's groaning with every thrust and so am I. Wordless noises of pleasure and excitement and desire and I know he's close. So close and I want him too and I want me too as well and I pull myself into him.

"Nnnnnnggghhhhh," I groan, my head arching back as that pressure inside me builds. His cock drives into me again and "Nnnnnnghhhhhhh," it's so good and "nnnghhhhhhh" I want it and he gives his length to me hard and that wave crests and breaks and I scream out loud as I'm swept away.

It's too much, far too much, a wave of white hot light that explodes from somewhere inside me where his cock frictions against the walls of my channel and I'm consumed and swept up in a wave of pleasure that obliterates all thought. I'm a helpless little toy swept up in that wave and his cock is pulsing and throbbing inside me, his cum spurts into me, flooding my channel with his semen and even in the midst of my own climax and share his excitement, his mindless pleasure as his culmination takes him and he empties himself into me in long juddering spurts that at the last leave him spent on me even as my own orgasm goes on and on and on before slowly fading away.

* * *

"I've never done anything like that before," I say at last, more than a little stunned at both the intensity of that orgasm and that I'm in bed with a gweilo that I met this afternoon for the first time. In bed and we've made love and we're going on a date on Friday. It's supposed to be the opposite way round but I'm not sorry at all. I'm just glowing.

"Mmmm," he says, finally propping himself up on one elbow beside me and smiling down at me. "Like what? Making love?"

I giggle. Stretch. Enjoy the way his eyes look over me even though I'm so sweaty and, uh, I do need that shower. Badly. I need some tissues even more and he knows that without being asked and passes me a handful from the box on the bedside stand. That's so thoughtful of him and I take them gratefully.

Smile up at him as he watches me. "Silly. I had a boyfriend back in Hong Kong. Just, I never met a guy and went to bed with him all in one afternoon."

"You don't still have a boyfriend do you?" His expression is comically anxious.

I have to giggle again. I can't help it. "No, of course not. Not after I came here."

"I was hoping there was an opening."

"Do you want the position?" I'm smiling now. I mean, this is all in the wrong sequence and I'm kind of shocked at myself and at how easy I've been for him but what can a girl do? I'm just wrapped up in that afterglow, happy, contented, golden. He's such a hunk. It's all I can do not to roll him on his back and climb on top of him. In fact... that's definitely a thought.

"If it's open," he says, taking me in his arms, kissing me thoroughly. Very thoroughly. "I'm available for the position." My arms slide round his neck and I do, I push him onto his back and he understands what I want and he goes easily, his hands holding me as he moves so that I end up lying on top of him, looking down into his big blue eyes. I'm kind of wet and his stuff, I can feel it trickling down my inner thighs, tickling me a little and it's icky and I hope he doesn't mind. He doesn't seem to.

"It's all yours," I say, and now it's my turn to kiss him. Very happily. "No further applications will now be considered."

"Consider the position accepted," he says between kisses. "Girlfriend."

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • First Time
  • /
  • Camel Toe
  • /
  • Page ⁨3⁩

All contents © Copyright 1996-2024. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+1f1b862.6126173⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 109 milliseconds