Camp Rape Ch. 03

Jen was content. Her fires were burning brightly again with her excitement levels climbing quickly. Someone should explain to that man that while it's fair enough to start slowly so the woman can adjust, once you're underway you have to perform.

Nicki watched with interest. It had seemed to her that Jen hadn't been too enthralled with what was going on, but that was understandable when you're being raped. Now, Mike had just upped the action to a whole new level and that monster of his was practically clubbing Jen to death.

The interesting thing about it was that the action seemed to have perked Jen up. She'd changed from 'girl suffering slow rape by monster cock' to 'girl attempting to wear out invading cock'. Mike was plunging into Jen and Jen was bouncing her bottom high, making sure that he went all the way in.

Mike reached round and closed his hands over Jen's breasts, hearing her give a hiss of pleasure. Now he used his grip on her to help pull her onto him as he drove in, while Jen squealed and bucked under him

Jen repeatedly bounced off Mike's cock. Things were finally going the way they should. Jen was gasping for air, heaving her bottom high. Her heart was thumping madly as Mike took her, her whole body trying to fall into the wild rhythm he was setting.

Jen's climax came with surprising suddenness. She shrieked and convulsed, clamping onto Mike's cock, eager to drain him.

Nicki watched Jen fall shrieking into her climax and grinned. At least she'd got some pleasure out of it. What was Mike looking so disgruntled over, she wondered? He'd effectively ravished an innocent young woman and he still wasn't happy?

"I trust you too hooligans will now depart and allow us to recover," Nicki said, trying to put ice in her voice.

Martin laughed, rose and headed toward their camp, but Mike. . .

Why was Mike looking at her like that? Nicki suddenly realised she hadn't found time to dress since her own rape. She suddenly felt very naked under Mike's look.

"Come here," Mike said softly.

Nerves now screaming, Nicki moved towards him.

"Wh-what's the matter?" she mumbled.

"She came too soon," said Mike, nodding toward Jen. "I'm not finished."

One long arm reached out and took hold of Nicki, dragging her down to the ground. A hand on her chest squashed her breasts and forced her to lie down, and a large foot hooked over her ankle and dragged her legs apart.

This isn't happening, thought Nicki. He just had Jen. He can't want me too. I've done my bit.

Apparently it could be happening. Mike loomed over Nicki, his erection pressing against her. Nicki watched in consternation and he slowly pushed home.

At least, he's going in slowly, she thought. But what happens once he's in? Nicki was not happy to receive an answer.

Taking his time, Mike nailed Nicki to the ground. Then he smiled down at her.

"Your friend told me that once I was in a woman I should put some effort into it and really ravish her. I hope you don't mind if I take her advice."

"Damn you, Jen," silently wailed Nicki, then squealed as Mike pulled back then pressed vigorously home.

"Damn you, damn you, damn you," Nicki gasped, as Mike set to work with a will, letting Nicki have her second ravishment of the day.

Mike drove home and Nicki squealed. It seemed to Nicki that this went on for a long time. The shock of being taken a second time had seemed to kill any residue excitement she might have had from her session with Martin, and now she was starting all over again.

The insistent friction of Mike's flesh against hers was slowly igniting the fires again. Once lit, they started to burn rapidly lifting her higher.

"Nicki, what are you doing?" squealed Jen.

Déjà vu, thought Nicki. I'm back where I started.

"What does it look like I'm doing?" she squealed back. "I'm being raped."

"But you can't be," protested Jen. "I've already handled him."

"He said you came too fast and he needed more screwing time. You seemed to have fainted so he decided to use me. Now, if you don't mind, I am a little busy right now."

Jen watched indignantly as Mike continued to pound Nicki. She felt vaguely insulted. How dare he want more after being with her? Then and there Jen made a vow to get that swine alone and fuck him until he was too pooped to pop. Even if she had to kidnap him and tie him down, she'd show him.

Meanwhile Nicki was still being happily ploughed by Mike. He was driving in eagerly, and she guessed that his own climax was finally on its way. That was fine by her. Her own climax was knocking on the door as well.

What, she wondered, would he do if she climaxed before he was ready? Get annoyed and try again with Jen?

She didn't have cause to find out (then). She felt Mike shudder and then with a groan he was ejaculating into her. The hot stream hit her where she lived and with a startled scream she succumbed to the madness.

On opening her eyes a short time later Nicki found that it was just her and Jen there.

She sighed.

"I'm starting to think that going camping is just bad luck for us," she grumbled.

Jen snorted.

"How dare you have sex with that great oaf after he was with me," she complained.

"Um, Jen, it was rape, remember. I didn't have all that much choice. None, to be exact."

"I don't care. It's insulting."

"Well next time he rapes you, try to last longer," snapped Nicki. "If you'd been raped properly in the first place he wouldn't have had to turn to me."

Jen glared at Nicki, then laughed.

"You know, I couldn't help but wonder what would happen if you climaxed before he was ready. Do think he would have jumped me again?"

Nicki laughed as well.

"The same thought crossed my mind while he was bouncing on me," she admitted. "Tell me, how long do you think we could keep him going, not letting him climax, while he switched between us?"

The two girls looked at each other, smiling, contemplating a little revenge.

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • NonConsent/Reluctance
  • /
  • Camp Rape Ch. 03
  • /
  • Page ⁨2⁩

All contents © Copyright 1996-2024. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+1f1b862.6126173⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 62 milliseconds