• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Exhibitionist & Voyeur
  • /
  • Campfire Stories Ch. 02

Campfire Stories Ch. 02

Julia is incredibly beautiful. She has a slender 5'4" frame, long silky brown hair, green eyes, a nice tan, a cute firm ass and amazing B cup breasts. We were going to celebrate our victory from the night before by heading into town for dinner and drinks.

I had just finished my shower and was about to get dressed when I heard a knock on the cabin door. The other counselor in my cabin, Joe, had already left for the night, so I was alone. I wrapped a towel around my waist and opened the door. It was Julia and by God was she looking fine. Her slightly curled hair hung loose just above her breasts. She wore a light green and white sun dress with spaghetti straps that tied at her shoulder. She tip toed up to kiss me and ran her hands over my naked torso.

"Looks like someone is working on a six pack" she cooed.

I smiled, "I didn't expect you this early, I'll be dressed in a minute though."

"Mind if I watch?" There was no way I could refuse her request, especially with the look she was giving me. "Be my guest," I replied.

She sat on the bunk opposite mine and leaned against the wall. I was hesitant to slip off the towel, as I had just finished jerking off in the shower and my little friend wasn't at his best. I turned my back to her as I unwrapped the towel and heard her say "Nice ass, sweetie." I turned around to reply, forgetting about my flaccid state, and quickly remembered when she said "Now that's not how I remember that!"

Before I could respond, she said "I think I know how to fix that." She walked over to me and sat me on the bed. She knelt before me and took my soft penis into her mouth and began swirling her tongue around it. I felt myself hardening in her mouth. I looked down and noticed that she wasn't wearing a bra, and I caught my first glimpse of her gorgeous breasts. Her soft pink nipples were growing erect as my penis did the same. In no time at all I was fully erect and she was bobbing her head up and down my dick. The swirling of her tongue on the head of my cock while she slid her mouth up and down combined with the sight of her boobs began to do the trick, and for the second time that night, I was ready to orgasm.

"Julia, I'm gonna cum." No response. "Julia, I'm going to cum," I said louder. "Mmhmm" came her muffled reply and I could hold back no longer as I shot a stream of cum deep into her throat and let out what I had left on her soft tongue. She licked and sucked at my softening dick until it was clean and said "Get dressed and let's go."

We had a great time that night, enjoyed an excellent dinner and opted for a movie instead of hitting the bars. I walked her up to her cabin, and her fellow counselor was in the shower. I knew my time was limited.

"Julia, you've made me cum twice already, and I think I owe you an orgasm."

"Colin, that is an excellent idea," she giggled as I picked her up and laid her on her bunk. I began lightly kissing her neck, ears, and all along her collarbone as I gently untied her dress and slid it down past her belly button. I gradually directed my kisses to her boobs, and after circling around them for awhile, sucking her nipples. Her heavy breathing let me know it was time to go further. I kissed my way down her stomach as she kicked off her dress. I slowly untied her matching panties and kissed down her pelvic bone and reached her slit. The little bit of soft pubic hair she had tickled my nose as I licked along her wet slit, every once and awhile flicking my tongue into her clit. As soon as she got used to what I was doing, I spread her pussy lips open and began to lick and suck her clit. She moaned loudly and began thrusting her crotch into my face. I slid two fingers into her wetness as I continued sucking her clit. I felt her pussy tighten on my fingers and she gasped "I'm cumming!" She came and moaned and I kept licking and sucking until I was out of breath.

I crawled up next to her in bed and gently rubbed her pussy as she tasted herself in my kiss. She pulled my dick out of my pants, pleased to find it hard, and began stroking it. The intensity of her orgasm turned me on so much, I was already on the verge of my own orgasm. So close, that I couldn't stop her when I saw her roommate standing in the bathroom doorway watching us with one hand between her legs. It was all too much, and I yelled "Julia! I'm cumming!" as I shot my cum all over her legs.

We heard a loud moan and saw that Julia's fellow counselor, Marie, had brought herself to a climax. Embarrassed, Marie ran back into the bathroom. Julia, not wanting roommate problems on the second night, ran in after her. I laid there for a while, collecting myself and cleaned up. I called in to let Julia know I'd see her tomorrow, and made my way home.

Meanwhile, in the bathroom...

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Exhibitionist & Voyeur
  • /
  • Campfire Stories Ch. 02

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 28 milliseconds