• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Mature
  • /
  • Camping
  • /
  • Page ⁨2⁩

Camping

"Yeah..Yeah....yeah......almost....almost....." Shawn was whispering...

"Get that pu$$y Shawn! Go...go....He's gonna cum in you and eat that cl!t Shawn...go!!" Gena yelled on over my shoulder.

"Yes... YES... YES.... God... Yes........... mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm..... yes..... yessssssss..." She sighed out and collapsed back...her breathing rapid and her hand slowly coming out from her pants. She laid back and looked at the ceiling. "Oh...that was good..." She sighed.

"Yes, it was" Said Gena. I took the hint and rolled off her.

"But...did you?" I asked looked at Gena.

"No...almost but not quite...it's ok though," Gena replied "it was just good to see Shawn get hers...she doesn't like to masturbate...right Shawn?"

"Yeah" Shawn slurred out. I don't know how to do it right and can never even get close to cumming when I do. Gena always cums when she does it."

"Do you cum with your husband?" I asked.

"No. Not for a few years..which is why thsi was so intense. Thanks guys!" Shawn smiled at us.

"What about you though?" I panted and looked at Gena. Doesn't really seem fair, does it? We both came but the one I was fu*king didn't."

"Well, let's worry about that in the morning. Shawn, lay down and give Roland some warmth on his backside."

And that was how we fell asleep. Gena, me and Shawn, all snuggled together under the sleeping bags.

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Mature
  • /
  • Camping
  • /
  • Page ⁨2⁩

All contents © Copyright 1996-2024. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+1f1b862.6126173⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 20 milliseconds