Camping With the Girls

"Look at this," said Becky, "They're still going!"

"And I found some more candy," said Nadia, eyeing the thick white streak laying across Katie's cheek. Kat let her pull Adam's cock from her mouth, barely even aware what was happening at this point, and Nadia slapped it on her face a few times, making sticky smacking sounds in the puddle, before leaning down to lick it off of them both. "Mmmm," she purred, lapping at his cum.

That pushed Katie over the edge and her legs clamped tightly around his head as she convulsed and spasmed, sending a wave of honey washing over his tongue. She lay there for a moment, catching her breath, his cock resting across her slick face. "Oh my god," she mumbled underneath it.

"I want a turn," said Nadia, rising up on the bed to straddle him. Kat lifted her leg over Adam's face and rolled to one side for her. Nadia sat down with her ass toward him, putting her hands on his knees for support, and began to slide her juicy slit up and down his length.

"Aaahhhhh," she moaned, grinding down harder. He could feel her hot flesh parting around his cock, and watched her shiny little anus pucker and flex, clench and relax, as she pushed back and forth on him. He could see it pull open slightly from the drag on her skin as she slid backward, and reached out to feel it with his thumb, rubbing her wetness over it. "Oh," she yelped, followed by "mmmmmm" as he pushed more firmly.

Becky peaked past her and reached around, dragging her fingers lightly down Nadia's ass, creeping in between the cheeks, and then squeezing, spreading her wide open. Her skin stretched tightly and her labia pulled apart, making his cock positively ache to slide into her. "How's the view, big boy?" asked Becky, kneeding handfuls of Nadia's ass.

Katie took hold of Adam's rock hard cock and began slapping it rapidly against Nadia's pussy, spattering her wetness around and dragging deep moans of pleasure from them both. Nadia ground against him, enfolding the head of his cock in her pussy lips, engulfing him in warm juices, and leaned back to slide onto him. She took him in, moaning at the tightness as his cock pushed into her, rolling her hips to work further down around him.

"You got it," said Becky softly, by Nadia's ear, kissing her neck. "Nice and slow."

"Oh god," she panted, rising back up. Adam watched her pussy as his penis emerged, wet and shiny. Katie leaned down and slurped on it for a moment, bathing him in saliva before passing him back, from her lips to Nadia's. Her pussy swallowed the swollen head, and kept swallowing, taking him in, inch by inch, until her lips were stretched wetly around the base of his cock and her juices were flowing over his balls. She rotated her hips, grinding herself against him, and he strained upward, pressing into her.

Katie came up and kissed him, softly exploring his mouth with hers. He laid back, suckling gently on her tongue and letting his teeth graze her lips, while Nadia began to bounce up and down on his cock, ass cheeks slapping loudly against his hips. Kat gazed into his eyes and let her cool fingers wander over his chest, down his stomach. She leaned down and nibbled on his ear, fingernails grazing his skin through his pubic hair.

"I want to make you cum again," she whispered, tongue darting into the curves and hollows of his ear. "I want you inside me."

Nadia's breathing got heavier, and her movements smaller and smaller, until she was almost still, little twitches rippling beneath her skin like seismic tremors. She tensed, leaning back, and Adam felt Becky licking her clit and pussy lips, tongue slipping inside her along with his cock. Nadia let out a series of sharp, high pitched sounds and a sheen of sweat broke out all over her body as her pussy clenched and spasmed rhythmically around him.

She collapsed, falling forward onto Becky, and his penis plopped out onto his stomach with a warm splash of pussy juice and bounced once, holding itself up, swollen and throbbing. He watched as Nadia pushed Becky onto her back and started suckling at her big nipples, full lips closing softly over tender pink aureola. She brought up her hands and began to squeeze and fondle the quivering globes, moving her mouth to the other side now. Becky's sighs of pleasure were punctuated with an occasional surprised yelp as, Adam assumed, Nadia's teeth came into play.

He turned to Katie, rolling on top of her with a grin, cock hard and wet on her skin. "That looks good to me," he said, lowering himself down to her breasts. He tasted her nipple, feeling the bumpy texture with his tongue, and closed his lips over as much of the pillowy flesh as he could, sucking it into his mouth. He thrusted his erection up and down against her, feeling it drag across her pussy lips, adding to the slick fluid already there. He let his teeth graze her nipple, hearing a sharp intake of breath. He bit it lightly, and then with increasing pressure, as she squirmed and moaned beneath him.

Nadia and Becky were laying beside him. Their bodies were hot to the touch, dripping with sweat, rubbing against him as he moved over Katie and they shifted around. Nadia made her way down Becky's stomach to place little kisses around her pussy, plucking softly at Becky's dripping labia with her lips, then moving her head down to get deeper. He saw her bring her fingers up, sliding them in and out of Becky's opening. "Ahhhh ohhh god," Becky panted. "Ahhhhhh..."

Adam pushed his cock against Karie's slippery slit, sliding up and down, and her voice joined with Becky's. "Ahhh, fuck, fuck me Adam," she moaned. He pressed the head of his cock into her pussy and felt her insides clutch at him wetly as he slowly penetrated her, tightening around him in little spasmic contractions. He pulled back part way and took hold of one of her legs, pushing it up against her body, stretching the skin around her pussy, feeling it pull on his cock. He pushed back in, harder, and she let out a little cry of pleasure. He reached down to massage her pussy lips around his shaft, squeezing her gently as he fucker her, going faster now, building up to his second orgasm. She twitched and yelped, bringing her other leg up now too, so her knees were against his ribs. She thrust her hips against him rhythmically, trying to impale herself on him more forcefully.

"Fuck me Adam, fuck me," she was crying out between gasps and moans. "Cum for me," she begged, "cum all over me."

He pounded her, making wet slapping sounds against her ass, balls full and simmering, the electric sensation of his climax buzzing into his abdomen and then up the length of his cock. He felt the stream surge, the first pulse gushing into Katie's hot pussy, and quickly pulled out, directing the next spurts over the girls. One thick rope of cum fell across Katie's tits and neck, pooling in the hollow above her collarbone. The next shot diagonally toward Becky, landing on Kat's stomach and one of Becky's large breasts, a heavy clump dangling pendulously from her firm nipple. He managed to swing around and let the last of it dribble onto Nadia, who looked up from Becky's pussy to present her face for him. It spilled over her cheek and a little ways into her hair.

"Mmmm, I love your cum," said Katie with a satisfied smile, dipping her fingers into it and lifting them, watching the strands stretch and fall. "It's so warm and thick."

"And tasty," added Becky, rolling toward Kat to nuzzle her face into the other girl's neck and chest, kissing her through the puddles of semen, smearing it around Kat's body and her own face.

Nadia giggled, dabbing at the cum in her hair with her fingers. "No showers til tomorrow morning, girls," she said, shifting position to lie across Adam's chest, resting her head on his shoulder, hand drifting down to idly fondle his softening cock. "It's going to be a sticky three weeks!"

All contents © Copyright 1996-2024. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+1f1b862.6126173⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 31 milliseconds