• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • NonConsent/Reluctance
  • /
  • Can I Help You?

Can I Help You?

Hi guys, I did this story between my 2 chapters because I thought it would be interesting. If you guys liked it I would love some positive feedback or comments. But if there is something I need to work on I'll gladly work on it hope you enjoy the story. :)

*****

"Dammit!!" She slammed the file shut, "Ma, we have a problem..." She said to her mom as she rose from the chair. Pacing around in her office, her mom looks up from her computer and stares at her daughter. "Ma... There is something wrong with this file, there are no invoices at the back of the job cards" her mom studies her face to see if there was any sign of joking.

"What do you mean? Miranda did the work, it should be there. Open your blady eyes." Her mom was the director of an engineering company, she's partners with 2 other men. 46 and starting to go gray, Joe, her mom stresses so much she started to get a few gray hairs in her tightly curled, short brown hair. Her daughter is Addie, 19 years old and trying to help her mom with filing, brown medium cut hair, freckles on her cheeks and nose. Hazel eyes and an average body type, she has smallish boobs but she's happy with them. She loves her ass, it is her best feature, and she is on the chubby side. She is just slightly overweight not by much.

"Does it look like I'm kidding? Huh? I'm not Kidding! We are missing all these invoices, where would they be?" Trying to stay as calm as she can, her mom always thought her of not doing anything the way it should be.

Raising her voice her mom stands a looks at her "Addie, you can NOT talk to me like that, I am YOUR mother now go look either by Miranda or by Paul." Paul is her one partner, he is the one who looks after the workshop and stuff.

She rolls her eyes "you know I don't like talking to him mom, can't you go look for him? Please" pleading with her eyes. Her mom looks back at her with her 'really, really Addie' expression. "Agg fine, where is he then? Let me get this over and done with" she didn't like him because he made her uncomfortable. She'd soon find out why...

"God dammit Addie! Phone the man! Goddd, you should've just stayed at home!" Feeling devastated she stormed out the office into the workshop.

'How could she be so cruel?? How could she do this to me? I'm her daughter' she thinks to herself as she walks to his office, she didn't phone him because she needed to get out of that office. She approached the door and immediately reached for the handle, all around his office there was heavy machinery and lots of noise. She stopped for a moment and knocked very lightly when she didn't hear a reply she barged in.

Quickly entering and closing the door "hello sir I'm h-" she was stunned to see what was happening before her eyes, this man was jerking his big 9" cock in his office, at work "oh Jesus Christ, i-im so s-sorry" she turned to head back out.

He scrambled to cover his cock "oh my god Addie, ah-ah don't go, umm wait!" He quickly jumped up so stop her from leaving, his boxers over his hard-on but his jeans below his knees. He jumps in front and closes the door and quickly locks it. Addie backs away blushing bright red and looks down at the ground unsure what to do or say.

He pulls up his pants and manages to get it back on. He is a tall thin man, about 40 and has brown hair going grey, and brown eyes. He was much taller so he followed her and she backed away until she bumped into his desk. She got such a fright from this she jumped and fell backwards onto his desk, in a vulnerable position, with her on her elbows and her legs spread.

'Oh God what if she tells my wife? Oh God my marriage will be ruined s-she can't-' he was panicked in his mind but as he studied her, he fell to the chair nearest him and put his head in his hands. "I'm so sorry, i-i-i..." He couldn't find words to explain.

She finally looked up to see that his face was hidden as if to wake himself up from a dream. "Paul? Are you okay?" Suddenly this man she once found uncomfortable and stuff, is very vulnerable now. He looked up with his eyes glossy from a tear filling his eyes.

"P-please don't tell my wife... O-or anyone... P-please A-addie." His voice urgent for her to say it's no big deal it's fine and that's that.

"But why Paul? Why at work? Why today? Don't y-you get... Umm... You know... Something... Uhhhh from your... Umm wife?" He couldn't believe she was asking him about his sex life, his partner's daughter, asking him something really personal.

"E-excuse me?" His face covered by surprise and confusion.

She looked at his face and she repeated herself with more confidence "you heard me... Don't you get any sex from your 'little wifie'? Huh?" She said with more of a emphasis on 'little wifie'.

Anger filled him, the tears disappeared and he stood up towering over her. "How fucking dare you!" He shouted as he looked at her body, tight black leggings with fluffy boots and a short sleeve pink shirt. Her face taunted him to do something.

She sat up on his desk, knowing he wouldn't do anything. "How dare I? When you're the one jerking off in your office because you don't get fucked enough!" She laughed at what she just said, he got up and came closer and yanked her hair until she was standing next to him "aaaahhh get off of me you creep!"

He sat down and pulled her with him until she was over his lap "how fucking dare you! Talk to me like that! You little bitch, you will never ever talk to me like that!" She started to scream for help and he quickly put his hand around her mouth "shhhh little bitch, you will learn your lesson..."

She squirmed and tried to escape, but because he had been working for years with heavy machinery, he has a tight grip and she couldn't get free. Slowly but surely she got tired and start to just give in, she stopped and felt his big strong hands take hold of her leggings' waistband. She struggled again but he just held her still.

He saw her ass and felt his cock twitch, he took hold of her skimpy lacy underwear, and pulled it down to reveal her naked ass. As she wiggled around she kept rubbing his cock with her stomach. He let out a low groan and closed his eyes.

"My good God! If you continue to do that I'll cream my pants for you... Oh Gooooodd!" He held her tight and stopped her from moving. He lifted his hand and hit her left ass cheek. SMACK .

He rubbed the left cheek as she was whimpering behind his hand tears filling her eyes, SMACK. Her right cheek was hit, he repeated this until her cheeks were red.

He admired his work and let go of her mouth to examine her plump cheeks, gently massaging them and feeling the soft skin under his hands "have you learnt your lesson? Mmm? I think you have." He said with a grin, seeing her outter pussy lips are shiny with wetness, are puffy. "Are you horny Addie?" He teasingly said knowing the answer.

"No, of course I'm not." She knew she was lying but she wasn't going to admit it to him.

"Oh, so are you telling me if I stick my finger in your pussy, it will not be wet?" She moaned in response to his question, he stuck his finger in her pussy and she gasped at the sudden penetration. "Oh shit you're tight! Fucckkingg so tight" one finger in and she just groaned, moving it in and out slowly his cock came back to life.

She was moaning and felt her climax coming fast, but he had other plans he picked her up and placed her on his table. He stood pulled her pants and undies off and placed her legs on either side of his waist, she put her arms around his neck and pulled him to her "aaahhh I've wanted this for so long" he breathed into her ear.

"Are you going to fuck me? Nice and hard? With that huge cock of yours?" Hearing her speak like this made him even more hungry for her fresh teenage pussy. Then it dawned on him 'what if she's a virgin? Maybe that's why she's so tight?'

"Addie, are you a virgin?" He suddenly stopped kissing and roaming her body to hear her answer.

"Nahhh, but I've only fucked guys with tiny cocks and yours is definitely gonna stretch me" with that he continued, he pulled her shirt off and undid her lacy bra and let it fall. He kissed her passionately and their tongues ventured into the other's, his hands roamed her body and played with her boobs.

He nibbled her earlobe and licked her neck sending shivers down her spine, moving on to her nipples he sucked them but he quickly moved onto the path to her treasure chest. He licked his way down and dipped it Ito her belly button... Moaning in anticipation, she ran one hand through his hair slighty pushing him lower.

He grabbed his chair and sat in front of her womanhood, he breathed in her scent. Her pussy has been trimmed, atleast not fully shaven. His wife never let him do this 'wait what if she's loud?' He quickly looked around and grabbed her panties and placed them on his leg, just in case. "If you are loud I'm gonna stuff your underwear in your mouth okay?"

"Mmmm, it's fine just eat my pussy ple- ahhhhhh yesssssssss!" She screamed so loud when he licked her full length, it'd be a miracle if nobody heard that. He scrambled for the underwear and stuffed it in her mouth, he looked at her. Her mouth filled with her white lace covered in a little of her juices.

He went back to work, he licked all her folds and gathered some of her cream. He loved it. He wanted more, he licked and missed her clit on purpose, so he went around in circles around the little nub. After a few more delicious licks, he took her clit in his mouth and sucked like it was nipple. "Aaaaahhhhh fuuuchhhh, jushhhh likkk ahhhh" she moaned as she filled his mouth with her sweet nectar.

He licked her gently through her orgasm and as she came down, finally when her moaning subsided. He now needed a release too, he unzipped his pants and pulled down both boxers and pants together. As he stepped out of them both, he took his shirt off.

She finally saw his body now, a small beer belly and a bush of hair, somehow his hair isn't very long and thick. But something that is very long and thick is that beautiful cock of his. She reaches for it and her hand hardly wraps around it, she pulls him close and slides his cockhead up and down her slit. He groans at the feeling, finally she places him at her entrance.

He makes sure the underwear is in her mouth, because he knew she would scream with his monster of a cock. He grabs her hips and looks into her eyes seeing her want for him, and with that he thrusts forward "ahhhhhhhh shiiittt, you are soooo fucking tight ahhhhh!" He groans trying not to shoot his load.

"Ohhh Hmmmmffff ggmmfff" she mumbled as her eyes rolled back. He started to pull almost completely out then thrust back in, her pussy muscles squeezing his cock like a tight hug... He started to speed up the fucking, having almost all of his cock buried inside of her, he grabbed her legs and pulled her to the edge of his table. Causing all of him to go deep inside of her hot cunt.

"I'm not gonna last much loonnggerrr Addie" he moans and speeds up. Addie lifts her leg for him to hit her g-spot and indeed he does.

"Ahhhhhhhhhh mmmmmm ooooh" her head thrown back and her pussy clamps down on his cock as her orgasm erupts. She soon sets him off too.

He slammed his cock deep into her and shot all of his cum inside of her "ahhhhh. Shittttttt" after that he pulled out sat back down on his chair then it dawned on both of them what they had just done.

They wiped each other off with a wet cloth nearby as best as they could, after that Paul gave her some of his wife's perfume to cover up the smell of the best sex they've ever had. Once dressed he moved to his desk and Addie stood in front of it.

He calmly replied while sitting down "tell me again. Can I help you?"

*******

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • NonConsent/Reluctance
  • /
  • Can I Help You?

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 21 milliseconds