Can I Make It Up? Ch. 05

Daniel just grinned, his cheeks turning deeper in color. "Well, I always aim to please," he said.

Tammy nodded. "Do you do that with all the girls you fuck, Daddy?" she said, her voice taking on a sensual, teasing timbre.

Daniel looked at his daughter, cocking his head as he stared at her. "Pumpkin, if I didn't . . . ah, hell, who am I kidding? I do know better." He raised the hand still holding her damp panties and pointed a thick finger at her. "Watching me and Wendy bump uglies has got you hotter than Georgia asphalt. Am I right?"

Tammy just grinned, before dropping her hand to her crotch as she spread her legs apart. Twitching the lower part of her robe aside, she exposed her pussy to her father's widening eyes. "What do you think, Daddy?" she cooed, trailing a fingertip over the lightly-furred patch over her mons, before making a vee with two fingers to slide down alongside her pussy lips. Biting back a moan, she pulled the wet cleft apart to show the deeper, soaking flesh within.

Daniel groaned, and from the look of utter lust he gave her, it was clear Tammy's state of arousal and teasing were giving his own libido a fresh charge.

"I think you know the answer, Daddy," Tammy said with a little sing-song tone.

Daniel growled, before reaching down to grab his re-charged dick with one fist. "Tammy . . . geez, didn't you get enough from your brother?"

Tammy continued to manipulate her quim. "Oh, he fucked me good . . . mmm, but Dirk's not here, Daddy." She poked her clit, making herself shiver and squeak with passion. "Mmm, besides, it's not like we're wrecking any more moral ground here."

Daniel nodded, slowly fisting his rampant cock. "True. but . . . Tammy are you--?" Daniel was clearly champing at Lust's bit, but he still had enough sense as a father to look out for his only daughter's well being.

Tammy smiled all the more. "Daddy," she said, letting go of her pussy so she could grip the ties of her robe. "I clearly heard you tell Wendy --." She parted the front of her robe, revealing her naked body completely "-- that you wanted one more good fuck tonight. Well?" She shrugged her shoulders, letting the open robe fall away. With a wriggle, she dropped from the counter onto the floor and looked up at Daniel with a wanton expression, "Do you still want to fuck, Daddy?"

Daniel stopped stroking his cock, and stared with an intense heat at his daughter. "Pumpkin, you'd better be sure, and I mean damned sure about this." He took a step closer to her, before reaching out to gently touch her cheek. "'Cause unless you say 'no', right here, right now--."

Turning her head, Tammy kissed his palm and smiled. "Daddy," Tammy said without any hesitation, "I'm horny, and so are you. I don't see any reason why we can't take care of each other." She closed the distance between them, pressing her naked body against his nearly-naked torso. Reaching up, she wrapped her arms around his neck and pulled Daniel's face down, smothering his lips with an open-mouthed kiss. For a few seconds, Daniel let Tammy kiss him without resistance. Then, as if his lust had been on a slow-burning fuse, Daniel dropped her panties and wrapped her up with both arms, crushing her to him as he returned the kiss with a surge of passion.

A small part of Tammy's brain literally crowed internally. Ohmygawd! He's gonna do it! With a mewl of fresh need, Tammy put her tongue into Daniel's mouth; dueling with his in a wet, criss-cross exchange that nearly drowned them both in drool. As they kissed, Tammy felt her father's large hands roam freely across her teeny-bopper body. Following every curve and valley, he set off every erogenous zone with his firm, yet gentle touch. For her part, Tammy rubbed her own hands over her father's body. She relished the taut feel of his muscles, and the slight covering of hair along his chest and arms.

Eventually, Daniel broke the kiss and stared down at his russet-haired daughter, love and lust in equal parts beaming down from his eyes. "Pumpkin, I love you, no matter what."

She nuzzled his nose with her own, before saying, "Love you, too." With that said he scooped her naked body up and turned to bodily carry her out of the kitchen. Tammy squealed with delighted surprise as her father stomped down the hall, towards the master bedroom. His bedroom. "Oh God, Daddy!" She curled deeper into his embrace, unable to resist giving him a verbal tease. "You're really gonna fuck me in your own bed?"

"Where else am I gonna fuck you?" Daniel chuckled, swinging her into the doorway of his bedroom, where he paused just briefly to give her another kiss. "Tamalinda Cochraine, you don't know it . . . but, despite what you and your brother did this afternoon, I'm gonna show you the meaning of 'being truly fucked'!" With that he took two steps towards his huge bed and tossed her towards it.

With a shriek, Tammy landed with a soft bounce in its center, before laughing as she watched her father literally tear off his T-shirt. He couldn't get his head and arms through the sleeves fast enough, so he resorted to actually tearing it from the collar on down before throwing the ruined article behind him. "Ooo, you better take it easy on me, Daddy! I don't want to end up like that shir-EEEK!" She shrieked as Daniel grabbed her by the ankle and dragged her over to the side of the bed, unable to resist as he flipped her legs open and knelt down to put her face between them.

"Don't worry, Pumpkin," Daniel said, his voice throaty and thick. "I'm not gonna do anything to you to hurt ya." With a grin, he ducked his head down and planted a full-lipped smooch on her pussy.

With a moan, Tammy bucked her hips towards her father's face. "Ooo, don't tease me, Daddy!"

With an amused growl, Daniel looked up at her from between her thighs. "Lil' girl, you're gonna see that I don't tease . . . not when I get a tasty pussy like yours under my tongue!" With that, Daniel dove back into Tammy's quim with relish.

Tammy squirmed and fisted the sheets as her father drilled his way deeply into her quim. The sensations were like liquid fire racing down to her toes and back up again. "Ooohmmm-mah-my GOD, Daddy!" Panting, Tammy arched her back, pointing her toes towards the walls as she palmed both of her breasts. Pinching both nipples, she cooed and sighed as Daniel stirred her pussy up, making the bliss climb higher and higher through her body. At one point, when he nipped at her firm clit with his teeth, Tammy squealed with the mixture of pain and pleasure that simple act generated.

"Oh, ooo, ahhh, fuck!" Tammy grunted when Daniel added a thick digit to his cunningulus. Feeling his finger slip with ease into her buttery quim and scrape against a rough patch just behind her front wall, the russet-haired teen nearly popped him in the face with a jerk of her hips.

Daniel chuckled. "Got your sweet-spot, Pumpkin," he said. Sawing his hand firmly, he made the sensation radiating from her G-spot burst outwards, like lighter fluid thrown onto a red hot coal.

Panting, mewling and writhing against the bed, Tammy felt her orgasm racing towards the ultimate conclusion. "Oh, oh, OH DADDY! D-Don't . . . please, don't, stop!" She reached up and grabbed onto his head to force his mouth back down onto her pussy. "Oh, fuck me . . . gonna cum! Yes, y-yessss . . . shit! Daddy, please!"

Daniel kept stoking the fiery passion threatening to consume his daughter's very soul. It was mere seconds later, with a triple touch of his tongue to her clit, two thick fingers in her quim and a hard pinch of her right nipple, that he tripped her trigger and sent her crashing head-first into an orgasm.

"Ooooah-ha-HUH! HAH! DAH-DEE!" Tammy lost all means of speech and sucked in two quick breaths before letting go with a shriek of joy. It was likely to shatter the windows on the near-wall, she was so loud. Body-locked, Tammy rolled through wave after wave of pure bliss, while her snatch became flooded with copious amounts of fresh cunt-cream.

Daniel was more than willing to weather her storm, all while happily slurping up every drop of juice surging from her quim. Smacking his lips with relish, Daniel managed to lift his head briefly from her bucking hips to murmur, "Damn, that's fuckin' tasty!" He dove back in, not wanting to miss a single drop.

Tammy kept on rolling, until eventually her climax crested and dropped off. With the last ebbing waves of orgasmic energy coursing down her body, she went limp and fell back against her father's bed; huffing and moaning, her auburn-hair damp against the covers.

As she coasted downhill, Daniel lovingly sucked up every last vestige of cream from her quivering cunt. "Mmmm!" He propped himself up on one arm, smiling at his daughter as he licked both lips. "Damn, pumpkin, No wonder Dirk couldn't resist you. That," he said, nodding to her spread open crotch, "is one damn fine-tasting pussy."

Tammy groaned, tossing her head to the side, clearly still in rapture and unable to reply.

With a chuckle, Daniel said, "Yes'm ma'am, you are so welcome." With that, Daniel rose up and shuffled forwards on the bed, moving Tammy towards the center with pressure from his hips. Setting down between her legs, he reached towards his groin to fist his pre-cum slick cock.

At once, Tammy lifted her head and looked down between them. Her eyes were slightly glazed over as she peered at Daniel's thick dick. "Ooo, Daddy . . . can'ya wait a moment?" she said weakly, shivering from the aftershocks of her personal 'big-bang' climax.

Daniel shook his head, a loving-but-determined expression on his face. "Tammy, you started this, and by All-Mighty I'm gonna finish it." When she started to talk, Daniel dropped down over her body, raising his other hand to press one finger to her lips. "Face facts, Pumpkin. You ain't in any position to refuse. Besides, you know damn well you want it as much as I do. Wiped-out on orgasm or not." He then dipped his dick down, rubbing the plum-sized, purple head against her soaking box. With a hiss of breath, he felt new sparks of passion fly from the contact of wet flesh,

Starting to speak, Tammy lost the will to protest as fiery bliss was rekindled in her pussy. "Ohgaaawd . . . oh, Oh! Daddy!" Who am I kidding? Tammy told herself. With a mewl, she tipped her head back, signaling her surrender.

"Pumpkin, don't you worry. Daddy's gonna love you good." Daniel shifted, moving to put himself squarely between his daughter's spread thighs. Getting a good grip on himself, he put his thick cock at the entrance to Tammy's quim. Stirring the tip around, he coated them both with equal amounts of lubrication from their combined wetness. Then, after seating his cock head in place, Daniel slowly pulse his hips forward, inching into his daughter's cunt.

The first sensations hit home for both father and daughter, just as Daniel's cock was halfway home inside her. Tammy felt her pussy clench tight around Daniel, and the feeling of fullness made her almost faint with pleasure. For Daniel, the wet, hot feeling of intimate flesh around his dick nearly boiled him in their combined juices.

"Oooo, fuck!" Tammy whipped her head forwards and stared up at her father. Her eyes were locked with his, linking them both by heart and soul while Daniel slowly screwed the rest of his way into her body. When he was in to the hilt, Tammy was almost beside herself; half in disbelief and half in utter, total pleasure. Shit! I've got Daddy's dick inside me! Shifting her hips a bit, she could feel all of Daniel's meat stuffed inside her. Compared to Dirk, his son, Daniel was just a smidgen longer, but markedly thicker. Groaning, she flexed her pussy again, relishing the sensation of being so full.

"Aaah, damnit, Tammy!" Daniel was still as a statue, propped on both arms as he rested on his knees and hands over her. Looking up at the ceiling and closing his eyes, the muscles of his neck were tight with tension as he strained against the pleasure radiating from their joined groins. "Geez, girl! You wanna make me pop off, before we even get started?"

The question made Tammy let out a small laugh. "Oh, shit! Don't you dare," she said, reaching up to grasp his upper arms, while she forced herself to relax her inner grip. "You have to make me feel as good as you did Wendy."

When Daniel felt her ease off his cock, he too slowly relaxed, until he could drop his head and look down at his daughter and laugh. "You think your ol' poppa's a fuck-machine, Pumpkin?"

Tammy blew Daniel a kiss, before she let her legs slowly curl down along his thighs. "I think my Daddy is about to show me the meaning of the phrase 'being truly fucked', hm?" She arched one delicate eyebrow, clearly challenging her father.

Daniel just grinned, before slowly backing out of Tammy's wet pussy until only his cock head remained inside. "Little girl . . . hold on to your ass," he said in a loving tone. He then slid back into her, steady and slow, before backing back out to repeat the movement again, and again, and again.

Tammy knew how well her brother Dirk had made love to her that afternoon. However, while Dirk was clearly skilled at love-making, Daniel put his son to shame with his efforts. All while pumping a controlled rhythm in her pussy, her father was conscious enough to not leave the rest of her body alone. Hands, fingers, lips, tongue and teeth were all in play while they fucked. He traced the curves of her teeny-bopper body like he wanted to commit them to memory. His lips nuzzled and nommed her breasts. Nips were trailed lovingly from earlobe to neck. No inch of Tammy's bare body was neglected while his steady pummeling of her quim grew in volume.

In turn, Tammy's own hands were roaming over her father's broad shoulder's and back. Sliding down over his chest, ribs and belly, before grasping double-handfuls of his thrusting ass. Amid the coos, mews and sighs of bliss, Tammy showered his face and neck with kisses. While not at the intensity of her first cum, she was experiencing several mini-orgasms as her father and her fucked happily away on his bed.

Fuck me! No wonder Wendy's so happy! Tammy's mind crystallized around that singular thought. My Daddy's a real fuck-monster!

Leaning down, Daniel's face loomed in close as he captured her open, gasping mouth in a passionate kiss. Breaking it, he grinned down at her and asked, "Havin' fun?"

Tammy giggled, then moaned when his cock scrapped over that sweet-spot in her pussy. "Ooo, you're killin' me, Daddy!"

"That's the general plan," Daniel huffed, before nuzzling her cheek. "Gonna fuck you 'till you hit the moon!"

"Ahhh, geeez!" Tammy wrapped both arms around her father's neck. "Can't we stop at Cloud-Nine?"

Daniel proved his total mastery of their fucking, as he moved from fucking his daughter in the classic Missionary, up to a romping Doggy-style with her gripping the bed's headboard, to a very intense side-on position as he sawed her cunt so savagely, she had another good climax in the process. As they fucked on, they became covered in a sheen of sweat, and the room was reeking with the scent of sex. Yet Daniel wasn't stopping, and while Tammy was wringing herself through and through with bliss and cumming, her father clearly wanted to keep going for as long as he could control himself.

But, even as much as Daniel was proving himself to his daughter, he soon revealed to her the one position that most assuredly undid him every time; Cowgirl.

Daniel had rolled onto his back, bringing Tammy up and over so that she straddled his beefy body. Still plugged deep inside her cunt, he watched as she got the hint and began to roll and post on his thick dick. Now it was the father who was groaning and panting in bliss; his arms outstretched, hands locked around the headboard as his body stretched out beneath the bobbing, bouncing form of his beloved little girl.

Tammy had sensed the sudden power-shift in their lovemaking, when she saw the expression of utter abandon and pleasure covering Daniel's face. Having already cum three times, she decided to give as good as she'd been getting, and bring her father to his own happy ending.

"You like this, Daddy?" she said, giving her hips a wiggle as she thrust down onto Daniel's cock. The feeling of control, coupled with the surging, thickening of his meat inside her gave her such a thrill. Unlocking a little deviltry from within her, the action made Tammy begin to talk in low, sexy tones. "You like my pussy, huh? Yeah? Love feeling your daughter as she rides your big cock?"

Daniel groaned. "Fuck, ya, mmmm! Love your pussy, Pumpkin!" His knuckles turned white as he clutched at the headboard above him. "Don't stop! Ride my prick!"

With a chuckle, Tammy stirred the pot further as she stopped with his dick hilted inside her. "Oh yeah, I can tell." She rolled her hips, making her tummy flex. "Daddy's dick . . . so hot. So hard!" She rolled the 'R' for emphasis. "My Daddy loves fucking his little girl . . . can't stand it, yeah? Feels so good to fuck your, own, daughter, hmmm?"

Clenching his teeth, Daniel could only growl in reply.

"You love to fuck, Daddy . . . but, it's not because your fucking a young woman, is it?" Tammy dropped down so she was laying fully on her father's chest. She ran her hands along Daniel's rib cage, before finding and tweaking his nipples with glee. "You're so turned on, because you know what we're doing . . . it's incest!" She felt his cock swell to even more hardness, which made her literally purr as she slid herself back and forth along his turgid prick. "That's why you're loving this so much, isn't it, Daddy?"

"Geezus! Aww, Tammy, don't dink around, will'ya?" Daniel panted and puffed, feeling the sensations rise to new heights with all of Tammy's dirty talk.

Tammy just chuckled. "You close, Daddy?" She nuzzled his sweaty chest. "You about ready to pop a good one?"

Daniel lifted his head and stared hard into Tammy's eyes. Tipping his pelvis up to keep the contact with their fused genitals, he growled, "Fuck, Tammy! I'm so damn close!"

With a smile that was licentious and loving, Tammy reached up and curled her arms around his neck, keeping his head up while she ground her pussy hard into his groin. "Do it," she hissed. "Cum, Daddy! Spray that spunk inside me. Let me feel your cream all up inside my pussy!" She felt her own body begin to tense, as the onset of another orgasm loomed deep inside her.

Daniel grunted with the effort, pumping harder, deeper and as quickly as he could manage. His feet braced against the mattress, he threw himself into achieving his own climax.

"Yes, yes, do it Daddy!" Tammy felt the tell-tale signs sparking along every nerve, all while the constant contact of skin and flesh against her father's body drove her passion to a new plateau. "Ooh, oh FUCK! Daddy, do it now! I'm gonna CUM!"

Daniel let go of the headboard and threw his arms around his daughter. Both hands clutching at her pert ass cheeks as the last fibers of restraint broke amid the firestorm of his climax. "Aaah, GODDAMMIT! Tammy, I'm THERE! FUCK!" With that last word, Daniel's dick let loose inside his daughter's cunt; a literal fountain of thick, heavy cum bursting from his fat cock head to coat her womb.

Tammy rose up, propping her hands on her father's heaving chest as she let loose a triumphant cry of her own. "YES! Ahhh, CUM for me, Daddy!" With a shriek, Tammy popped off with another, intense cum, soaking her father's crotch with her fuck-milk. Shuddering and gasping for needed air, she arched back like a bow, reveling in the mutual cum bath she and her father created.

For moments unending, both Daniel and Tammy stayed locked together; frozen in one perfect moment of shared bliss.

Eventually, they both fell down from the summit and came to rest on the covers; Tammy dreamily draped over her father's body, limp as a ragdoll, while Daniel lay in a happy sprawl beneath her.

All contents © Copyright 1996-2024. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+1f1b862.6126173⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 20 milliseconds