• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Loving Wives
  • /
  • Can You Help
  • /
  • Page ⁨2⁩

Can You Help

Now we were really moving, with me putting some muscle behind my thrusts, hitting home nice and hard. Sylvia had the advantage arousal-wise as she was already hot and bothered by the spanking climax. Now she was heading for another climax and I was working overtime to make sure I got there at the same time.

She screamed and I nearly did the same when her vice-like grip dragged me over the edge whether I wanted to go or not. I exploded inside her and she just lapped it up, accepting it as her due as she climaxed very happily.

"I hope this has been a lesson for you," I said afterwards. "There's always a penalty when you misbehave."

She nodded then gave me an odd look.

"Ah, but didn't you misbehave as well?" she asked.

"Certainly not. I'm not married," I said sanctimoniously. "I'm allowed to do that sort of thing. Anyway, this evening I was just providing you with the correction you thought you needed. A good deed on my part."

She didn't say anything to that. Just gave me another look and then chased me out of the house. I went home to bed and presumably she went to bed to catch up on the sleep she lost to a dripping tap.

What would happen if I visited again tomorrow evening? Would she still be feeling guilty and need some more correction? An interesting thought.

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Loving Wives
  • /
  • Can You Help
  • /
  • Page ⁨2⁩

All contents © Copyright 1996-2024. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+1f1b862.6126173⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 14 milliseconds