• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Humor & Satire
  • /
  • Captain Erotica, Breasts of Death

Captain Erotica, Breasts of Death

Someone was foolish enough to post a comment asking for more Captain Erotica. I respond well to such encouragement. This story can be read independently of the other Captain Erotica story.

+++

Dick was sitting at his desk in the police station, with his hands in his palms, when Mike the janitor came into the office to empty the bin.

"What's the matter, Detective Rubb?" asked Mike.

"It's this investigation I'm working on," replied Dick. "Men are turning up dead all over the city. Every one of them has been suffocated while having the strongest orgasm of his life. Police Commissioner Unrealistic Expectations wants answers, but we have no leads at all."

"I'm sure you'll manage it," assured Mike, as he left.

+++

As soon as he finished emptying the bins on the floor, Mike hurried down to the basement. Little did Dick know, but mild mannered Mike was also Captain Erotica, a super hero empowered by alien technology, with a mission to help the people of planet Earth.

Mike knew that the secret to tracking down this killer was to focus on the orgasms. There is no orgasm without sexual arousal and strong orgasms take strong sexual arousal. The police had no way of locating sexual arousal, but Mike thought he could do it by linking the Arouse-atron with the Perve-O-Scope.

A few simple connections and he would be able to generate a map of all the sexual arousal in the city. But alas, the entire screen glowed brightly.

"Sexual arousal all over the city," Mike mused. "There's a lot of people thinking about it, but I'm afraid not nearly so many actually getting some. But I have to focus, for the sake of those poor men getting a bit - no a much - too much!"

Mike focused his effort on focussing the sexual arousal scanner. He removed female sexual arousal, then he removed sexually frustrated arousal. The map began to clear.

There was one large point at the east end of the city. On his computer, he called up Goggle Maps [Editor - all internet applications are fictional, and any resemblance to real world applications is purely coincidental]. It showed the location as the city's university campus.

"Hmm, a lot of extracurricular activity," muttered Mike. "I don't think this is what I'm looking for."

Mike continued to fine tune the scanner, until he could see dots representing men in a high state of sexual arousal. One of these dots was steadily growing, much more than it should.

"That dot looks like it will be one mighty orgasm when it erupts," said Mike. "I think it is what I'm looking for." [Editor - yes, I know Mike keeps ending his sentences with prepositions]

"Time to change into my super hero costume!" Mike dropped his jeans to the floor, stepped out of them, and whipped off his underpants. He pulled his jeans back on, then put his underwear back on over the top. "Now to the cock-mobile!"

+++

Mike sped through the streets in his large cock shaped car, designed specifically to insert itself into any hole in the traffic. He soon arrived at his destination - a modest apartment building. He could see a light on in the third floor apartment that was his goal. He hit a button and his ejaculator seat flung him into the air. He grabbed the railing of the fire escape, and clambered up to the window, which was slightly ajar. He pushed the window fully open and jumped into the room.

Facing him was a naked woman kneeling on the edge of a double bed, leaning over a naked man lying on his back in front of the woman.

She was a chubby woman, but what was most noticeable were her phenomenally large breasts. They were like two baby elephants, but pink instead of grey, and with dinner plate sized areolas instead of baby elephant faces, and large nipples instead of trunks. Also, they were not leathery like elephants, but soft, like comfortable beanbags on which midget porn directors might sit.

The woman was using these adorable fun bags to caress the man on the bed. One breast was in his face, as he tried to lick and suck on it. The other was rubbing his cock, making it grow to an enormous erection. In an instant, Mike could see where this would end - his cock aroused beyond measure would explode with joy, while the woman smothered the man with her other breast.

"What are you doing in my apartment?!" the man said. "Get out!"

"Don't worry - I'm here to save you from her!" exclaimed Mike.

The man responded, "I don't want to be saved. This is fantastic - I could die happy right now."

"But that's exactly what's going to happen," replied Mike. "You're going to die happier than you've ever been ..." Mike paused, thinking that this conversation was not really helping.

He started again. "Um, look, I'm Captain Erotica. What's your name?"

"Fred," replied the man. "Will you leave now?"

"And what about you, beautiful lady?" asked Mike. "What's your name, and why are you doing this?"

"I'm Becky," the woman snarled, "and I am taking my revenge on all men!"

"But why?" cried Mike, as he leapt at Becky. He placed his hands in her armpits and prised her up away from Fred.

"No! Bring her back!" cried Fred, reaching for her breasts. As the weight was lifted from his aroused cock, it sprung up straight like a thick flag pole.

"The men keep making fun of my breath-t-th", replied Becky.

"Your breath?" said Mike, "Doesn't smell to me." Mike continued to lift her against the gravity of her large breasts.

"No, not my breath. My breath-t-th," said Becky, as she tried to resist Mike. They make fun of my humongouth breath-t-th."

"Ah," Mike said as he understood. "You have a lithp - sorry a lisp. You mean that men make fun of your humongous breasts."

"Yeth," said Becky. "And they make fun of me, tho they will all die by my humongouth breath-t-th, while my vagina remainth virginal."

"Not anymore," said Mike, as he lifted Becky up further so that her knees lifted from the bed.

She swung her feet around, seeking traction. "Let me go!"

"OK," said Mike, and dropped her.

Becky fell straight down on top of Fred's flag pole cock. She was clearly well aroused herself, as he slid straight into her vagina. Fred cheered. He was almost ready to cum, and this set him off like a jackhammer.

Becky squealed with pleasure at this new sensation, and screamed "Yeth, yeth, yesss!"

Fred exploded inside Becky, her eyes widened with her own orgasm, and she squealed more.

Then she said in a weak voice, "I think I'm going to faint." She toppled forward off the edge of the bed, landing on the floor on her gorgeous safety bags - face down, bum up.

"She looks just as beautiful from this angle," said Fred, "but I don't think either of us will be ready to go again for a while."

+++

Mike left the apartment and phoned an anonymous tip to Dick, the detective.

He pondered whether Becky would be found not guilty due to insanity. Hopefully, now with orgasmic inspired ability to pronounce the letter "s", she could turn her life around, and use her bountiful breasts for good rather than evil.

He smiled with satisfaction. "The world made better, one consonant at a time, by another good fuck," he said to himself.

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Humor & Satire
  • /
  • Captain Erotica, Breasts of Death

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 26 milliseconds