Captain Terdy's First Week: Day 02

"Lie down."

She released his cock and lay back. Casanova picked up one of her shapely legs and held it straight up his chest, turning her pelvis slightly side-on while he straddled the other leg. Her neat little pussy was well exposed. He took his cock in his hand and gently prized it into her slit, rubbing its bead of moisture over her already wet clit. She let out a heartfelt sigh.

He admired her delicate frame. She was relaxed. Her soft breasts were pure mounds topped by risen nipples.

"Do you like the feel of cocks in you?" he ask.

"Well... yes, I do. Of course."

"Good," he said simply. He forced, just a little, his cock head into her. Pushing her moist lips apart. Enjoying the feel of the resistance and the sight of her expansion. He felt her flex and push her pelvis towards him through the leg he held, but she couldn't take more unless he let her, and right now he was enjoying just the tip flexing her tight ring. Playing with her arousal while he felt the intense joy of his cock head sliding in her moisture. It was making him extra hard. Iron cock. She was melting and panting at the same time. He could see her eyes losing focus and her mouth opening. He watched her as he slid in deeply. A satisfying full penetration. She smiled, and he started moving slowly. Still holding her leg and controlling the pace.

"Ooh, that's nice," she said.

Casanova reached out and softly played with a breast.

It was velvet and warm and she shivered with pleasure when he pulled on her nipple. It left it even more prominent and pointed than before. He pulled the other. Her hands were starting to claw the bed.

"Aah, fuck," she said. "Play with my clit."

"My pleasure." He formed a fist with his middle knuckle out, pushed it into her groin and proceeded to massage firmly. He watched her and judged for maximum reaction, then slowly increased the pace and solidity of his fucking. His cock felt golden in her now writhing body. Her breathing was turning to deep lung filling pants. She was watching him as her hands gripped fistfuls of bed clothes.

"Fuck yes," she said. "Harder. I'm going to come on you."

He increased the pace, still working her clit. He could feel her cunt writhing, her muscles change, moisture flood, and then she was coming.

"Ahhh! Fuck yes!" she cried as her back arched and the concentrated pleasure flowed through her.

Casanova rode the ecstasy with her, gauging her excitement and maintaining it, lifting it, until she couldn't take any more and fell back with a shiver. He eased off his clitoral massage.

"Oh wow," she said. "That was good."

Casanova wasn't done with her. He was going to enjoy this. He continued to fuck her, and very gently returned to her clit. She was swooning again in no time. His cock was hard as ever and having a great time. He fucked her through two more orgasms with ever increasing vigor on his part and abandon on hers. Her third release was volcanic, and after it he spread her legs and joined her in classic missionary while he fucked her hard and they kissed. Tongues and heaving and thrusting hard, fast and deep till they both came together. Casanova unloaded torrents of cum deep in her body while her vagina sucked him in. It was the best fucking virtual reality he'd ever experienced.

They cuddled for a while before Notionally turned him over and rode him like a steer. Her breasts bouncing and her mouth open in orgasm-o while she came repeatedly.

***

When the diverting night spent fucking Notionally's brains out was over and Casanova woke on the SCS Enterprise, it was back to work. He was surprised to find he hadn't actually unloaded into his bedclothes.

The Enterprise was always bustling. The corridors full of crew going hither and thither. He was quite surprised to find a girl very much like Notionally Innocent was a real girl, except her name was Betty. A junior tech who berthed in the same corridor as him. She sat and flirted with him in the second deck rec room, which was practically a bar. He mentally thanked Dr Luscious for her gift, otherwise he wouldn't have been able to help himself. There wasn't a lot of real work to do on the Enterprise. It was such a big ship and everything pretty well just ticked over as one would expect. He was quite looking forward to his next "day" on the Essex.

All contents © Copyright 1996-2024. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+1f1b862.6126173⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 28 milliseconds