Captivating Calves of Mrs. O'Ryan Ch. 02

"Lick my asshole, boy," she snarled in a hoarse whisper, tucking her fingers to her furry crotch and diddling her clit with one hand, pulling open one meaty ass cheek with the other. "And fuck my calves!"

He nearly came again as he buried his face into her funky, aromatic butt, not minding the sweaty smell, the scent of a long day and long walk, and speared her tight anal ring with his tongue.

The walls of them, smooth and strong, gripped it in a velvety embrace, pulling it deeper inside as she clenched and flexed her wrinkly cheeks that embraced his face.

He moaned in pain and pleasure as it felt like she'd tear his tongue off inside her milking asshole, but wanting to be nowhere else in the world but face first in it.

He freed his cock with trembling hands, shuffling forward on his knees, and lancing the meaty, wet calves as Maureen held them close together.

He fucked them in a blind, fast rhythm, pumping madly, his orgasm quickly building. As was hers as she frigged her hairy quim to a quick cum, soaking her fingers.

"Gonna cu.." he tried to say without using his tongue which was being devoured by Mrs. O'Ryan's gripping ass ring.

She slipped her calves back a bit, freeing just the head, and bent over, fitting the tip of Jason's cock to the bottle opening. He tried to fuck her again, but she scissored his cock too tightly, cutting off the cum he was about to spurt.

"Relax, just the tip, just the tip," she cooed. "Now shoot for my calves!"

She eased the squeeze on his cock just a bit, her muscular calves relaxing just enough to release the flow. The dam broke all at once, and Jason screamed in pleasure directly up her meaty ass folding around his face as he shot long, thick streams into the little bottle in her hand.

"Shhh!" she laughed, reaching with her free hand to grip the back of his head and pull his face deeper into her rump, suffocating him and smothering his cries.

He shot what seemed like a gallon of cum into the bottle, quickly filling it, and now Maureen pulled it off and stood, the movement causing her meaty calves to move forward and capture Jason's cock head, where it shot a few more waning loads of cum into the quivering muscles as she flexed and relaxed them rapidly, the meaty flesh milking him dry.

"There you go, there you go," she said sweetly, finishing him in her calves and looking at the bottle, shaking it to mix with the aloe. "Now be a dear and suck off what I couldn't fit in my bottle."

He pulled his barely wilting cock from the meaty wet clamp of her calves, bending to dutifully slurp up the residue, thick clumps on the inside, his slavish tongue running over the bulging muscle as she flexed up on her toes, the muscles going harder.

He stuffed his cock back into his shorts as he finished cleaning her majestic calves, and stood as she pulled up her pants and turned to give him a quick, deep, wet kiss, lapping the cum from his face and smiling.

She shook the bottle, mixing the aloe and cum.

"There now, that should be a good texture, Granny's gonna love my, well, OUR special cream!" she laughed, opening the door and looking out to make sure Colleen wasn't there. "Follow me in a minute."

"I can't believe...I can't....my grandmother, that you're...." he groaned.

"Honey, just helping a friend with a dry-skin issue, that's all," Maureen giggled, suddenly gripping his cock in his shorts. "Now follow me in a minute, and don't think about touching this!"

She walked out leaving Jason to his thoughts – and stiffening cock. He waited and then walked out, where to his horror, Maureen was watching his grandmother open the bottle and hold it to her nose.

"My what an unusual aroma!" she said, astonished. "It smells like...what do you use, Maureen?"

"Oh, aloe, of course and, well, some other creams I have at the house that give it a special smell and texture," she said. "Go on, Colleen, try some on your calves, you'll love it!"

Jason slumped into the kitchen counter stool, mouth agape, watching his grandmother squirt some cream – his cum for the most part – into her hands, smooth them together and then down over her long, hard calves and shins. She rubbed it in happily, the thick streaks of white working into her skin and she cooed appreciatively.

"That feels so nice!" she said. "Really feels good on my dry skin!"

"That's the idea, honey," Maureen smile, sitting back in her chair, teasing Jason with the crossed leg bouncing over the other. "You know, it's good all over. Put some on your face, Colleen, your lips seem kinda of dry."

Jason's eyes went wider as she looked at him as she said it, watching in horror as his grandmother lifted her slimy palms to her face, rubbing his cum into her forehead, cheeks, neck and over her lips.

"Go ahead, it's organic, all organic, and is edible," Maureen added as she watched. "You can get it in your mouth, it won't hurt you."

Colleen shrugged and dabbed a bit more cream on her fingers, rubbing it into her lips.

"Mmmm, it feels so creamy and smooth, and tastes pretty good!" she laughed, running her tongue over her lips, relishing the flavor.

"Oh my God!" Jason cried out.

"What?" his grandmother said in a concerned tone, looking at him, a thin bridge of cum-cream hanging between her lips.

"Cramp, foot cramp, got a cramp," he lied, stamping his foot on the floor pretending to get it out.

"You need water, go get a drink, hon," Maureen cooed.

Jason, his mind racing, walked to the sink and got a long glass full of water, gulping it down. When he turned back, he saw his grandmother peeling off her socks and trying to rub some cream into her old, wrinkled feet.

He'd not noticed them before, but now his eyes were riveted on them, the long soles up on the table, wrinkled deeply, veins running over her insteps and slim ankles, toes long and knobby. She squirted cream into her hands and tried to rub them on her feet, but was struggling.

"Not as flexible as I used to be," she grunted, trying to work the cream onto her toes, her back aching.

"Jason, be a dear and help granny would you?"

Maureen's words hung in the air. He looked at her, she smiling at him, head nodding toward Colleen, who wasn't looking at them and was still struggling to reach her feet with her hands streaked with Jason's cum.

"No, no, don't be silly," she grunted, trying to stretch more to reach her feet. "Ow, my back!"

"Jason, go, help her out," Maureen said more insistently.

Jason groaned, shuffling to the table on which rested his grandmother's insanely sexy feet. He got close and could smell their ripeness, could see the grit and moisture clumped between those long, gnarly toes. His grandmother smiled shyly, handing him the bottle.

"If you don't mind, honey?" she asked sweetly.

His cock throbbed in his shorts now as he squirted the cream, containing cum fresh from his nuts, into his trembling hands and rubbed them up and down his grandmother's long, sexy feet. He worked it over her toes, between them, down the sleek sweep of those wrinkled soles and rubbing it in, harder, massaging them.

His long fingers clutched her insteps as he dug his thumbs into the meaty creases of her soles. She moaned.

"Oh, oh my," she groaned. "That feels so good!"

"Doesn't it, though?" Maureen laughed. "A good foot rub is hard to find!"

She emphasized hard, winking at Jason who'd turned to look at her, then back to work on his granny's feet. Colleen was melting, leaning back in her seat, head on the cushion, eyes closed. She couldn't believe how good it felt.

Too good, she feared. As the long thumbs of her grandson kneaded and massaged the tired, wrinkled soles, she felt a jolt of sexual electricity she was not expecting coursing up her calves and thighs and into her groin. She felt herself go moist, felt a tingle she hadn't in ages.

Guilt and shame crossed her mind, but was quickly overridden by the mounting fullness she felt in her pussy.

Maureen noticed, and smiled as she watched Colleen succumb to the feeling. Jason, head down, could not notice as he was staring into his grandmother's sexy feet, inhaling the aroma around them as he worked her soles.

Colleen felt it building, her orgasm, in a way she'd never experienced with her late husband, nor the long years since his death as she would occasionally work her hand into her pussy or use a vibrator. This was something else, forbidden and nasty, an orgasm cultivated at the literal hands of her doting grandson.

She felt it building, unable to fight it, looking down now through heavy lidded eyes at the top of her grandson's head as he eagerly massaged her old feet.

Her eyes looked up to Maureen's. Her friend smiled at her. She nodded and mouthed the words, "It's OK...it's OK..enjoy it...."

Colleen's head flopped back to the couch, eyes rolling in their sockets as the orgasm thundered in her groin, consuming her. She dared not make a sound, emitting only slight soft "oh's" as she came, quietly, barely moving, feeling her pussy flood her panties. It lasted 30 seconds, maybe more, the best and most unusual she'd ever experienced, and when it waned, her entire body melted into her chair, her head back.

She draped one hand over her face and found herself lazily licking the sweet, unusual cream from her fingers.

Maureen nearly came from watching.

"That looked good!" she said suddenly, snapping them out of their reverie. "Jason, I'm jealous! Here, do me, do my feet!"

Colleen's eyes widened as she looked over at Maureen who plopped her feet up on the table by her chair, and then her lips curled into a knowing smile. She casually tossed the nearly empty bottle to her friend as Jason turned, leaving his grandmother's feet, to shuffle over to Maureen on his knees.

"Take my socks off, Jason, and do my feet just like you did Granny's!" she laughed, winking at the blushing Colleen who watched her grandson peel the black socks from her friend's stinky feet.

Jason moaned as the sweet feet came into view, the soles heavily wrinkled like his grandmother's but her toes shorter, thicker, fatter than hers. He shook the bottle and coaxed the last bit of cream into his hands, smearing them together and gulping nervously as he applied his hands to her feet, just as he had his grandmother's.

"Nice, nice, verrrrry nice," she cooed as she felt his strong thumbs work into her soles just as he had to his granny's, unknowingly hitting the sweet spot that connected it to her crotch.

He looked up at her, nervously, working her feet, leaning over them, sniffing the air for her funky foot scent. She smiled down at him, then looked over at Colleen. The shy woman got up on shaky feet, walking to the kitchen.

"I...I need a drink," she said. "Maureen, would you like one, a glass of wine?"

"By all means," she cooed. "Just what I need with this splendid foot massage!"

As Colleen turned in the kitchen, her back to the action, Maureen playfully clamped her muscular calves around Jason's neck, stunning the poor boy with the swift application of painful squeezing. His hands shot to them, cupping them in his hands, feeling the sweet muscle and relishing the sheer power of them as her calves crushed his neck, slowing the blood to his brain, just as she'd done when they were fucking upstairs in his grandmother's bed months ago.

He looked desperately into her eyes, she mischievously into his before releasing her scissor lock, and resting her feet back on the table.

"Think Granny's calves can squeeze ya like that?" she whispered, leaning over to him.

Colleen was still pouring wine, so Maureen grabbed Jason's head and forced his mouth over her toes. The boy went wild, sucking them into his mouth, washing his tongue over the stubby digits and between them, ingesting with great pleasure the nasty, bitter grit and sweat, swallowing it down. She popped his mouth off, pushing him back and allowed him to continue rubbing her soles, just as Colleen turned and came back with two glasses of wine, handing her one and turning to walk away.

"Where you going, hon?" Maureen said as Jason worked her feet, the creamy fingers making obscene squishy sounds.

"I, uh...have something...I'll leave you two..." Colleen mumbled.

"Nonsense, sit, relax, watch your grandson rub my feet!" Maureen laughed, winking at her friend and taking a long sip of wine. "This shouldn't take long...I mean, I have to go soon anyway..."

Colleen smiled weakly and sat across from them, legs crossed, feeling the cool moistness in her pussy heat up again as she watched Jason work her best friend's feet, the boy facing away, Maureen facing her. And looking into her eyes. Smiling.

"That's it, that's it, Jason, that feels soooo good, so damned good!" she moaned, sipping wine and looking at Colleen who looked on in disbelief, knowing exactly what she was feeling. "Keep going...harder, a bit harder, dig those thumbs in harder, Jason, harder!"

Jason felt the tremble in her feet, looking up at her calves which tightened, flexed and relaxed, up the thighs quivering in the tight black Spandex, and into her heavy lidded eyes. He knew now what she was feeling, what he was doing. She was cumming from the foot rub, he realized. And the sudden, sick realization hit him, just as she did, that his grandmother may have experienced the same thing.

"Mmmm, soooo good," she cooed, looking directly into Colleen's disbelieving eyes, licking the rim of her wine glass as she came quietly, almost imperceptibly. "Sooooo good...."

Colleen mouth hung open as she watched her best friend cum right in front of her from the directly result of her grandson's hands massaging her creamy feet. She wanted to get up, stop them, run away, avoid the truth. But she could do nothing but watch, as Maureen melted into her chair as she had, sighing and enjoying the post-orgasmic fog.

"Well now," Maureen laughed, draining the rest of her glass. "That was a most interesting and relaxing way to spend an afternoon! Wasn't it, Colleen?"

"Yes, yes, it was, it was," Colleen said softly.

Maureen looked down at Jason, who looked up at her with adoring eyes.

"Be a dear, and go get my nasty old socks and sneakers from the laundry room, would you, hon?" she asked him, putting her wine glass down. "Oh my, we're out of cream!"

She held up the empty bottle.

"Oh, that's too bad, that was...that was good cream, I'm sorry we went through it all," Colleen smiled weakly.

"Not to worry, sunshine!" Maureen laughed. "I can always whip up another batch at my house! Tell ya what, I gotta run anyway but Jason, why don't you come by and help me...make some more of my special cream for your granny, and you can bring it by tomorrow! Whaddya say? I walked here, but you can give me a ride, right?"

Jason's eyes widened.

"Oh, ok, sure, of course," he mumbled, standing up hunched over to walk off to the laundry room. "I'll, uh, just get your stuff..."

He left and Maureen stood, extending a hand to Colleen, who stood nervously before her, face to face, close.

"I can't...I can't believe..." she said nervously.

"It's ok, honey, it's ok," Maureen cooed, putting her hands on Colleen's shoulders, drawing her slowly closer. "Hey, it was fun, you enjoyed it and he's none the wiser!"

"But...but he's my...."

"Yes, he's your grandson, yes, but you loved it, didn't you?"

She pulled her closer still. Colleen looked at her with a mix of confusion and longing.

"Yes...and...you did, too?"

"I did, I did," Maureen smiled, her face now inches from Colleen's. "Tell you what...we get some more cream, my special cream, and we can...we can always give each OTHER foot rubs, right? That's what friends are for, aren't they?"

Colleen's eyes widened, crow's feet creasing at her gentle eyes. She smiled, and watched Maureen's lips draw close.

"I...I don't know...I never...I mean..."

"But you've wanted to," Maureen whispered not as a question but an affirmation. "You've always wanted to...."

The kiss was sudden, brief but electrifying. Their lips met, Maureen's smooth and moist, Colleen's trembling and dry, lasting a long, lingering second. The way Maureen's and Jason's had that time long ago in the kitchen of the house they stood in now. When he came in his pants from it.

"Yessss," Colleen heard herself whisper as Maureen broke the kiss, running the tip of her tongue over her lips.

"We have so much in common, old friend," Maureen giggled. "you just don't know...."

She pulled her in for a hug, holding Colleen's trembling body, squeezing it reassuringly. Looking up, she saw Jason standing there, peeking around the corner, wide eyed and staring. She winked at him, wondering how much he'd seen.

"Now, I must go," she said, breaking the hug. "Oh, Jason, thanks, thanks so much."

They watched the sexy older woman pull off the borrowed socks and on her old ones, and soiled sneakers. She stood and walked to the door, Colleen and Jason following, Jason's eyes darting down to see the sweet flex of his grandmother's calves ripple as she walked.

Maureen and Jason walked to his car, waving goodbye to Colleen who stood on the stoop, smiling an unsure but warm smile, trying to absorb everything that happened, before she disappeared into the house. Maureen slipped into the passenger seat, crossing her insanely sexy old legs, flexing her calves at Jason who slid into the driver's seat, looking at them.

"Now then, Jason," she sighed. "Shall we whip up another batch of our special cream? For your grandmother?"

He smiled and nodded, starting the car and driving away as she slid her hand up his thigh to caress his aching cock.

All contents © Copyright 1996-2024. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+1f1b862.6126173⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 33 milliseconds