• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • NonConsent/Reluctance
  • /
  • Captured

Captured

The girl running through the forest was small and slight, with enormous silver eyes and a river of coffee-colored hair flying out behind her. Her name was Katherine, Katherine van der Poole; she was the only child of Alexander van der Poole, the richest—and possibly the cruelest—man in all of Europe.

The man chasing Katherine was Killian Canavan, hired by an enemy of Alexander's to kidnap her. He was nearly six and a half feet tall and over two hundred and fifty pounds of steely muscles. His face could have been chiseled by the angriest and most talented of sculptors, all sharp and perfect angles. His green eyes were full of grim determination and alight with a strange emerald glow. He was a fearsome hunter, a fearless killer, a fallen angel, a vengeful god. To eighteen-year-old Katherine, out of breath and full of panic, he was nothing but a shadow, a menacing and ever-nearing presence behind her.

Tree branches scratched Katherine's silky skin and knotted in her gossamer hair; her long dress caught on twigs and rocks and tore itself into tattered shreds of velvet cloth. Her poor feet, bare and soft and milky white, were soon studded with thorns and bits of gravel. Her breath caught in her throat and burned in her chest as she ran blindly through the strange wood; tears clouded her storm cloud-colored eyes and stung the cuts that striped her cheeks.

Poor sweet Katherine. Confused and terrified, running a race with a predetermined winner. She could hear the footsteps of her pursuer and the calm cadence of his even breath. Frantic, she tried to push her exhausted limbs harder, only to find herself on the edge of a cliff that dropped steeply down into a little hollow in the earth.

Killian watched the girl hesitate at the edge, whirling around to face him. Her eyes were wide and frightened like a doe's and her hands were clenched into tiny white fists at her sides. Caught. Defenseless. His for the taking.

Katherine tried to steady herself as she studied her pursuer. Weapons hung at his belt; his body was wrapped with thick bands of iron muscle. She wouldn't last a minute in a fight against him.

"Hello," Killian leered at her, a wicked grin snaking across his handsome face.

Katherine heaved a shuddering breath and threw herself off the cliff.

Or rather, she would have. Killian was too fast, too strong, too smart, and too practiced a mercenary to let such a thing happen; still, Katherine was so quick that he barely caught her wrist in time. With one strong tug, he yanked the trembling girl back onto solid ground, pinning her body beneath his against the ground.

Katherine's breath left her lungs in a single gust as his weight forced her to lie still on the cold earth. She struggled for oxygen as Killian surveyed his little captive. Even dirty and sweaty and scratched up, she was beautiful. She had fair, flawless skin, a tiny turned up nose sprinkled with nutmeg sprinkles, and the largest, gentlest eyes he'd ever seen. Her lips were soft and full and lush, parted to show perfect, pearly teeth. Everything about her was soft, soft, soft: her hair, her skin, the curves of her sweet face. Her taut, tightly curved little body was something to behold; even hidden under her loose dress, he could feel the perfect shape of her form. Her full breasts strained against her bodice as she fought for breath; it was all Killian could do to keep from ripping the cloth away to taste the flower-petal skin of those tits.

"Who are you?" Katherine demanded in a soft, accented voice, her delicate brows drawing down over her limpid eyes in a desperate attempt to look fierce.

Killian put his hands on her shoulders and shoved hard, watching pain flash across her face. "I'm in charge here, baby girl," he purred. "Don't speak unless I tell you to."

Katherine bit her pink lower lip, making Killian's cock stir and harden in his pants. Katherine, feeling the press of his arousal against her soft thigh, turned her panicked eyes to his face in a silent, desperate plea.

Killian laughed. "Ah. There we are. You understand, don't you, little one? You're mine. All mine."

"Please," Katherine hissed.

Killian slapped her hard across the face, leaving a perfect handprint across her snowy skin. "Did I tell you to speak?"

Twin diamond tears appeared in Katherine's eyes. She let her eyelids drift shut, dusky lashes turning the traitorous tears into soft salty smudges.

"Ah, don't cry, little princess," Killian teased. "We're going to have a lot of time together, you and I. Don't hurt my feelings so quickly, now!" He traced a line down the side of her throat, watching her skin shiver beneath his touch. He bent down and kissed her jawline, his smooth, cool tongue tasting the sweetness of her flushed skin. "You're going to scream for me, child," he whispered against her throat. "I'll have you screaming and writhing and begging me for more."

"I won't," Katherine spat furiously, but her quivering body belied the defiance in her tone. Killian slowly slid his hands around her throat. "I've warned you about talking back to me," he chastened her silkily. He tightened his grip until Katherine was gasping, her soft white hands pulling uselessly at his wrists.

He bent down and sucked her soft bottom lip as she fought him, forcing his tongue into her mouth. He felt the slick smoothness of her teeth and the warmth of her breath and the tantalizing flex of her tongue against his. God, but she was sexy. Sexy and innocent and his, all his.

He finished the kiss and released his hold on her throat; lilac prints marked where he'd squeezed her. He could see the frantic thumping of her pulse below the arrow-sharp line of her jaw.

Katherine took advantage of his loosened grip and squirmed out from beneath him. He had her pressed against a tree in less than a second, his hard body forcing hers to shrink into itself. He was impressed by her fight, but he couldn't let her see that, of course. He wrapped his hand in her hair and jerked her face up to look at him. He could see the pain in her eyes and the set of those sweet lips and it made him hard and suddenly, desperately needy.

Katherine saw the change come over her captor and it terrified her; the sudden wanting in his stance and expression made her weak at the knees and short of breath.

Killian's rough hands tightened around her waist as he forced his lips against hers, biting her so hard her skin split and ruby drops of blood danced across her skin. With a low, guttural moan, he licked the blood from her mouth and sucked her lips hard, feeling their pillowy firmness throb beneath the clench of his teeth. He tore her bodice open, sending buttons clattering across the tree's roots at their feet. Her bra was white lace; he could see the outline of her rosy nipple, hard and ready, beneath it. He bit her hard through the lace, making her cry out in pain, her hands struggling to push him away.

"Stop, please, stop!" she cried out, tears glittering in her inky eyelashes.

Killian groaned against her chest, yanking down the cups of her bra. The wires pushed her firm breasts upward, holding them perfectly on display for him. Those tits were perfect: perky and round and topped with the prettiest little pink nipples. He lashed his tongue across those sweet nipples, feeling them harden still more beneath his touch. He ran his fingers along Katherine's throat and squeezed her tits, reveling in the softness of her perfect flesh.

"Are you wet for me, pretty one?" he asked, his lips still curved in a cruel half-smile.

"No," Katherine gasped, but Killian could see the warmth in her cheeks and the flutters of her body; whether she wanted it or not, her body needed him now. He let her dress waterfall off her flawless body; in the cool twilight sunlight, her skin glowed like crushed pearls. Her stomach was flat and tight and her hips flared out in perfect arcs. Her pussy lips, beneath a neatly trimmed patch of soft golden hair, were plump and pink and glistening with her arousal. He ran a finger along her hot slit, feeling the warmth of her wet, velvety skin. He pressed that same finger up inside her hot little cunt, marveling at how tight and soft and deliciously wet her sweet little pussy was. He dropped to his knees, holding her hips firmly against the tree, and ran his nose along her slit, inhaling the tantalizing muskiness of her scent. His long, silky tongue lapped at her swollen lips. Killian moaned aloud at the pure, delicious, strawberries-and-champagne taste of her sex.

"Do you want me?" he demanded of his captive.

"No," Katherine breathed, highly unconvincing.

"No?" Killian raised an eyebrow, angered by her defiance. "You could've had me soft and sweet, princess. Now I'll take you as I like."

He shoved two fingers up her cunt, feeling the velvet walls contract around them as Katherine cried out. He untied his pants and let them drop, freeing his hard, throbbing, enormous cock. He lifted Katherine and pulled her against him, sliding her against his body so his cock was positioned right at the level of her pussy lips. Her breasts were heaving, her nipples still hard like little pencil erasers. Her lips were wet and parted. Her eyes were shining with tears and lust. He slammed his cock into her body, completely sheathing himself in the hot embrace of her perfect pussy, making her tits bounce and her body tighten and twist.

"Oh!" Katherine's eyes flew open as Killian slammed his cock into her again and again, the heat of his steel rod burning her tender, soaking flesh.

Killian bit her throat and shoulders and nipples, leaving little bruises and hickeys on her perfect body. He nuzzled her neck as he fucked her—hard, relentless, unyielding, but not cruelly. She was his sweet little doe, his fragile bird, and though he was a little angry, he was far from furious. (That would come later.)

"Tell me you want me," Killian ordered, his teeth raking across Katherine's dewy chest. "Tell me!"

"I want you, I want you," Katherine wept at last. Her trembling legs settled around his torso and her arms came around his shoulders.

"You want my cock?"

"Yes, yes," Katherine mewed helplessly.

"You want me to fuck you right here, against this tree, in this wood? You want me to fuck that sweet little pussy raw? You want me to come inside you, inside your tight little snatch? Is that what you want, little one?"

Katherine screamed out as he began to fuck her still harder, slamming against her g-spot as his balls slapped across her pussy lips and the tops of her thighs. "Yes, please, please, yes!" she wept, digging her pretty nails into his hard, sunburnt shoulders. "Fuck me, fuck me, fuck me, oh!"

Killian pulled her tiny, sweaty body against him as she came, shuddering and screaming, humiliated and wanting. He grinned at the helpless admiration in her frightened eyes, the way her shoulders relaxed and dropped with the force of her orgasm.

He slammed her against the tree one last time as he came too, filling her sweet pussy with his hot, sticky cum. He set her down roughly on the forest floor. She looked like a violated nymph, a tragic little woodland fairy, with her bruises and her messy hair, and her sticky thighs. He stroked her cheek gently. "Get up," he commanded. "We're heading to your new home, little princess. Then the real fun can begin."

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • NonConsent/Reluctance
  • /
  • Captured

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 28 milliseconds