• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • NonConsent/Reluctance
  • /
  • Captured in Ajikistan Ch. 06

Captured in Ajikistan Ch. 06

12

Captured in Ajikistan 6 -- Night Raid

A SHORT TIME BEFORE THE ATTACK...

"This way, cunt."

The General hustled the petite, wavy-haired brunette into a tent on the edge of camp. Inside there was a threadbare mattress sprawled in one corner. In no time at all Aamir had stripped out of his sweat-soaked uniform.

"You can call me Slave Kareena, Sir. My real Master calls me that," Kareena said without thinking. She had grown accustomed to Hakim's increasing level of trust and leniency with her. Now it cost her.

"Bitch, I'll call you want I want to call you!" General Aamir roared. He backhanded her and she flew backward onto the bed. Although her cheek stung, fortunately there was no real damage. He hadn't used any real force behind the blow, but the surprise and suddenness of it still left the young girl reeling.

"Right now I am as REAL a Master as any you'll ever have. Do not forget it. Now spread those legs. I want to see that sweet young pussy before I plunder it. Have you ever been raped by a cock this big?"

The slender beauty eyed the General's cock as he walked about the tent. It was definitely one of the thicker cocks she had ever seen -- much thicker than Hakim's, though probably not quite the same length.

"No Master. I...I look forward to it," she answered obediently, hoping it was the right answer.

"You better," the General growled. He was rooting through a duffel bag near the tent's opening. As he bent over, searching, Kareena had a perfect view of the man's dangling balls and the long, elongated cock that bobbed gently like a silken-steel rod, its bulbous tip looking ominous to her.

"Ah, here it is." The General stood up and turned around. With a grin of triumph, he showed her what he had found: A candle and matches. Around the candle was a cardboard ring to catch the wax. He proceeded to light the candle before sliding onto the mattress beside her.

"Master, what are you going to do with that?" Kareena squeaked. She had a sinking feeling she knew. Her heart rate tripled as the General's weight made the mattress sink heavily inward. The tiny tent suddenly felt even more claustrophobic, more like a tomb than a tent, from the girl's perspective.

"What do you THINK I'm going to do with it? Did I not promise you some wax-play, little cunt?" He kept the candle upright instead of tipping it toward her -- for now -- and proceeded to reach over with his free hand. That strong, beefy hand slid along her cheek in an oddly gentle caress before traveling further down, along her collar bone, then down between her breasts, down to her belly, down to her exposed sex. There his hand stopped, cupping her shaved pussy almost tenderly. He seemed to relish the warmth of her cunt on his palm. He felt her swollen cunt lips against the palm of his hand and it made his cock twitch with need.

The longer he kept his hand there, the harder his cock became -- if such a thing were even possible.

"Mmmm. This little sore and abused pussy needs some relief, doesn't it bitch?"

"Y-yes Sir," Kareena sighed. "Please be gentle with me."

The General slowly rubbed his hand against the girl's sore, swollen cunt lips. "Did the Commander's cane hurt your cute little pussy bad?"

Biting her bottom lip, the petite girl could only nod at first. "Y-yes Master. He was very rough. I'm very sore down there. Please, please have mercy on me. I can be a good slave -- so good! I can suck your cock. I can lick your balls. I can suck on your balls and even lick out your ass if you... if you wish it, Sir."

The General Aamir kept rubbing her exposed sex with his hand. He changed the angle, two fingers sliding into her cunt now.

"Mmm. I will take you up on all of those offers later, slave. That much I can promise you." He kept rubbing, his fingers grazing her clit even as he held the candle in his other hand in a dangerously precipitous position. It hovered over her like a warning, yet his gentle hand on her roughly used snatch felt almost good. His two stubby fingers pumping into her sex felt better and better, in fact. The sexy brunette spread her legs wider to give him easier access now. Her soft, wet folds were soon trickling onto those fingers as they punched into her, stabbing towards her core. His thumb was twirling around her exquisitely sensitive nerve bundle even as those fingers fucked her in short, violent little bursts.

Kareena's hands clenched the mattress as her breathing quickened. She looked up into the General's strangely calm, and -- for now -- guileless face.

"Are you going to come for me, slut? It's okay. Surrender to my touch. I give you permission."

The girl's delicate face contorted with rising pleasure. General Aamir's fingers and thumb worked overtime, pummeling that young clit and pussy as he held her gutted gaze. Kareena's hands were fisted up now with white-knuckled intensity on the bed sheets as she thrust her snatch down hard, engulfing Aamir's fingers even as they stabbed up into her damp folds. And now the orgasm ripped through her like a surge of energy, her cunt twitching eagerly around her rapist's fingers. The girl's head slammed backward onto the mattress as she let out a squeal. Kareena's nipples were pebbling up hard as she came, her fluids streaming onto the General's fingers and onto the sheets, a torrent of sticky, pungent, feminine cream.

"Oh god," the 18-year-old slave girl gasped, still panting from her climax. "Thank you, Master."

But suddenly General Aamir's gaze narrowed with something that was the very opposite of calm.

"Do not thank me yet, bitch. You had your pleasure. Now I'll take mine." So saying, he tipped the candle without warning. Despite the ring of cardboard around the candle to catch the wax, fresh driblets of hot wax now dripped down directly onto the girl's clit.

"AAAAAYYYYYYY!" Kareena screamed. The sexy brunette's entire body flailed as if she were being electrocuted.

"Now that makes my dick hard," the General growled, his hand pinning her to the bed by her slender neck as he poured more wax onto her belly.

"AAAYYY PLEASE STOP! PLEASE!"

"You must learn that the TRUE measure of a well-behaved slave is the ability to embrace not just pleasure, but also pain. All that should matter to you is to give your Master satisfaction, and if that involves receiving pain, you should learn to WELCOME it. You live to please your Master, not yourself, you selfish little slut," the General roared. The stocky General snuffed out the candle, threw it aside, and suddenly mounted the flailing girl. His hand still pinning her by the throat, his rigid cock pushed forward, the flared tip pushing past her swollen labia. He felt the warmth of the wax hardened over her clit, a tiny flare of heat that only added to his excitement as he began to pound into her at a furious pace. The mattress shook as his body crashed between her legs, fucking her with a brutality which knew no equal.

Kareena's delicate little hands now gripped the General's wrist as he choked and fucked her at the same time.

"UGGGHHH!!" the petite girl croaked. Her eyes were wild, her tits shaking wildly too as the man slammed into her without mercy. His cock might as well have been a hurled spear sheathed in the soft, raw-rubbed warmth of her brutalized sex.

"AAAHHH!! Little bitch, you'll have a load of your Master's precious seed deep in your slut's pussy. Be thankful," he growled. His cock began to twitch violently, shooting thick ropes of cum deep inside the girl's folds. Kareena's eyes widened as she felt his cum fill her up completely. Then she sagged with relief as he released her neck and finally let her breathe. She took in great gulps of air, her chest heaving as the warmth of the cum inside her distracted her from the fading sting along her wax-spattered clit.

The General's Cheshire cat's grin didn't reach his deadened eyes as he pulled out of her and propped himself up on one elbow, admiring his handiwork.

"What do you say, Kareena?"

Trying to keep the sullen tone from her voice and the hatred from sparking in her eyes, the teenage captive replied, "Thank you Master, for... for fucking me, and for teaching me a... a valuable lesson."

The General stroked the girl's cheek affectionately.

"You're welcome, slut. And that was only our first fuck of the night. There will be many more."

The gorgeous girl stared at her captor's cock, still firm and glistening with sexual fluids. 'I can't believe he's still so hard,' she thought.

Seeing the line of her gaze, the General grinned.

"Ooohhh, you like what you see, little cunt. This cock tore your pussy up GOOD, but you're already gunning for round two, aren't you? Soon, my little pet. Very soon. Let's just cuddle for a bit now, shall we?"

The General began to reach for her again, preparing to fondle the supple cones which he now wanted to squeeze until she squirmed and squealed. Just as he reached out, though, a loud explosion shattered the quiet of the night and bullets tore through the tent. A bullet pierced the General Aamir's skull, punching cleanly through like a hammer-driven nail. The General's naked body flopped across Kareena's petite figure as the girl began to scream.

"AAAAAYYYY!!"

Yet hands were already dragging the now lifeless bag of flesh off of her even as Kareena frantically shoved the General's dead body away. It went tumbling off the bed.

"Who are you?"

There were three men holding assault rifles, wearing fatigues and helmets, their faces smeared with camo-paint.

"Layla, we've come to rescue you. Stay close and we'll get you out of here," the first soldier hissed.

Then, after a split second, the second soldier swore.

"Shit, Ramirez, that's NOT Layla."

Ramirez cocked his head and peered at Kareena's face while she sat there still just gaping at them all.

"We only get the payout if we save the guy's daughter. This girl's just extra baggage," Dawkins continued.

Ramirez eyed the naked girl and seemed to like what he saw. "So what? Shut the fuck up, man. We're not leaving her here." He nodded at Kareena, who now clung to his side like a newborn puppy.

"Please take me with you. I can take you to where they're holding the other girl," she pleaded. She would do anything to get out of here. Anything. Kareena almost wept with relief when the mercenary-soldier named Ramirez nodded.

"You have a deal, girl. Lead the way, but stay low and hit the ground when I say so."

Kareena nodded vigorously, adrenaline and fear coursing through her veins. With a surprising surge of courage, the naked girl ducked through the tent flap and into the night, hoping that her guess was correct. She'd lied to them, of course. She didn't know where Layla was for sure. But she didn't want to get left behind either, and if one lie would help her survive and convince these men that she was useful, then it was a lie she would gladly tell.

~~~~~*****~~~~~

Before the explosions tore through the rebel camp, Sandy lay at the mercy of the remaining soldiers back in the main tent. The beautiful naked blonde had a golden collar around her neck, her wrists chained in front of her, as she knelt on her hands and knees. The seventh man now positioned his bulbous cock-head at the gaping opening to her sore ass and thrust in violently.

"AAAAAHHH!!" Sandy moaned. He began pumping fast and deep, his testicles a blur of motion as his cock slammed between her shapely ass cheeks.

She didn't know how it happened, but gradually the cocks reaming her tight little ass were creating sensations she began to crave, her libido spiking with each nasty thrust.

"UHH!! I think we're getting through to her," the soldier grunted. "The little blonde bitch likes being ass-raped."

'No. Stop!' Sandy thought inwardly. But the part of her locked away behind instinct and primal need yearned for one appalling thing -- more fucking. She bit her lip until it nearly bled now. The busty blonde even nudged her bottom backward to meet the soldier's pulverizing thrusts. As he gripped her hips hard and fucked her, she moaned and cooed, her sex dripping with the evidence of a lust she now couldn't deny. There was something about having her tightest hole filled with cock, the nerve endings along her anus bombarded with sensation, that awakened an appalling arousal inside of her.

She had finally surrendered to it. Hakim had already had Layla taken away. As for Mira and Arianna, they were gone. No one was coming to save them. She and Layla were in a camp teeming with over 100 brutal soldiers. What choice did she have? So Sandy surrendered to the instincts which were willing to embrace what these vile men were doing to her. Her big, beautiful tits were covered with a sheen of sweat as she moaned and gave up any semblance of normality.

"Please fuck me. Fuck me in the ass!" Sandy groaned. She no longer cared how these men humiliated or debased her. She couldn't focus on that, only on the need to survive this moment and then the next. Her long raiment of blonde hair grew more and more disheveled as the man fucking her pulled on it and watched his cock slam into her puckered hole.

"UHH!! Fuck! So tight, little infidel bitch. Get ready for another load in your sweet ass," the soldier groaned. His testicles tightened as the surge of cum spewed from the tip of his manhood, spraying her bowels with a fresh batch of sperm. Sandy felt herself lose control now, her cunt's spasms joined by trickling fluid.

"Yes! AAAHHH... cum in my ass, you bastard. UGH!" Sandy's face morphed into agony-laced pleasure as the man finished twitching inside her bottom. Pulling out, he seemed mesmerized by the long strand of cum oozing from the tip of his cock to her gaping, cum-filled rectum. He gave her left ass cheek an affectionate slap before making way for the next man.

The next man was a good foot taller than his brethren, his cock at least an inch or two longer than any mere mortal's. Sandy glanced back at him in awe.

"Are you ready to be ass-fucked by a real cock, bitch?" he growled.

"Yes, Master," Sandy said, her head dipped low as she bit her lip and prepared herself, keeping her ass up high in the air to give her rapist easy access.

He slipped his cock into her vagina to get it wet with her juices and the remnants of jism, then prepared to slide it deep into her ass. As he nudged his mushroom-shaped tip between her ass cheeks, she groaned with appreciation. Then he was inside, in the depths of her ass, moving with a perfect rhythm that set her nerve endings on fire. The sexy blonde's hands clenched as she slammed her ass backward to meet the man's brutal plunges.

"Yes. Oh fuck me, Sir. Fuck my ass," Sandy implored. She had truly discarded the last of her dignity, it seemed, but she was a survivor. She tried not to focus on the ring of men around her, all pumping their hardened shafts and waiting their turn to give her an anal pounding. Somehow, she didn't know how, she would satisfy each and every cock and live to tell about it. The wet sounds of suction as the girl's cum-lubed ass took the taller man's massive erection now filled the tent.

He pulled on her hair even more roughly than the first man. Her head felt itself yanked backward as she felt the explosion of heat deep in her ass, and heard cheers from the men.

"It's my turn, Walid. Move over!" one soldier barked, shoving at his comrade. A scuffle was about to erupt, but that's when it happened. A trio of explosions lit up the night. The blinding light and the roar of gunfire suddenly sent all of the naked soldiers in the tent scrambling to find their gear. She felt hands pushing her down, and then feet nearly trampling her in the midst of the men's panic. Pushed facedown onto the floor of the tent, she stayed still until she thought it was safe to move. Finally, Sandy carefully peered around. The tent was empty now. There were shouts, more sounds of gunfire, and Sandy wondered...

'What should I do?'

She could try to run, but where would she go? Wouldn't she be just as likely to get shot in the darkness, mistaken for one of the Arab insurgents? The naked blonde lay facedown in the tent, completely still, and tried to assess her options. The more she thought about it, the more staying put seemed like the most attractive choice. And yet this little voice inside her head kept urging her, 'Run, run, fool, and don't you dare stop.'

She had to risk it. She had to have courage. If she just stayed where she was, she might very well end up dead. After the initial explosions, Sandy hadn't heard anything nearly as loud, but that didn't mean that someone wasn't bombing the camp. No...she couldn't stay put, she had to get as far away from here as possible.

She stood up, then froze.

'Do I try to find Layla?' She wanted to help her friend, but she was also terrified. 'I won't do Layla any good if I'm dead,' she reasoned. Since she had no idea where Hakim had taken her, wandering aimlessly in the middle of a gun battle wouldn't do her friend any good, it would just get herself killed. Having made up her mind, the blonde crouched low and began edging toward the nearest exit.

That was when three men in fatigues and rifles burst through the tent flap, a skinny brunette leading them.

Sandy's heart nearly tore through her chest as the unexpected foursome startled the living shit out of her.

"Sandy!"

The blonde recognized the girl's face, if not her voice. That was the slave-girl she had seen fucking Hakim.

"Where's Layla?" Kareena's earnest face was right in front of her, but it took her precious seconds for her brain to process the words.

"Layla...Hakim had his men take her. I think I heard them saying they were taking her to the baths. What's going on?!" Sandy hissed.

The lead soldier, his face darkened with camo paint, stepped forward.

"You want to stay alive and get the fuck out of here, stay close and do what we say. No more questions. Now move your ass, girl." Sandy bit her lip and nodded.

She joined the three soldiers and Kareena as they continued to search through the camp. The rebels' base was in complete disarray. Sandy didn't quite know how, but these three men definitely had some serious firepower in support. Several times, Ajikistani rebels began to fire on them, but their bodies soon dropped like puppets with their strings cut. As the three soldiers and the two girl captives huddled together, sheltering from rebel gunfire, the mercenary named Ramirez seemed to be talking into an earpiece.

A few moments later the rebels' gunfire petered out, and they were running again. They paused outside of a mud-brick building. Ramirez turned to the two girls.

"Listen up, our snipers have the high ground on either ridge, and we have control of the terrain, but we're outnumbered and I'm going to need your help. I need you to be brave for me now. Can you do that?"

Kareena was nodding quickly.

"Anything, just get us out of here."

"What she said," Sandy confirmed, chewing on her bottom lip and daring to hope that she might actually get out of this alive.

"According to our intel, this building has the baths. I need you two to go in there looking for Layla. Make your presence loudly known. If she has guards, I don't want them shooting you. Your goal is to distract them and KEEP them distracted while we get into position and take them out."

Sandy's eyes widened.

"So what you're saying is that we're the bait."

Ramirez grimaced.

"I'm afraid so."

All of the sudden Kareena stepped up and kissed Ramirez full on the lips. The kiss ended just as suddenly, the pretty girl stepping back.

"I will gladly be bait for you, Sir, if it'll help you save her. I'll do my part," Kareena said boldly, surprising Sandy. Even the soldiers looked a little impressed.

"OK. Make yourselves hysterical and frantic. If Layla has guards, you don't want them to see you as a threat. Remember: distract them, however you can."

12
  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • NonConsent/Reluctance
  • /
  • Captured in Ajikistan Ch. 06

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 20 milliseconds