• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Incest/Taboo
  • /
  • Cara, Daddy, and Uncle Johnny Ch. 04

Cara, Daddy, and Uncle Johnny Ch. 04

"Now catch your breath," Uncle Johnny growled in my ear, "and then it's my turn."

I was still coming down off the high of having been fucked by my daddy for the first time. Sitting on Uncle Johnny's lap, my legs spread on either side of his legs, Uncle Johnny's hard dick wedged between my ass cheeks, his big hands gripping my huge tits, I felt so wanted by him and by my daddy, staring up at my exposed pussy from where he lay on the floor.

"Thank you, Daddy," I gushed, trying to catch my breath.

"Oh no, thank you, baby girl," Daddy said, fisting his cock, wet with our combined juices as he watched Uncle Johnny play with my breasts.

"Why don't you lay on the couch, Bill?" Uncle Johnny said, motioning to the other end of the couch. "Let Cara lie down on top of you while she gets her breath back."

"Good idea," Daddy said, as he got up and moved to the couch. He laid back against the armrest, stretching his long body out, and Uncle Johnny encouraged me on top of him.

"Come here, princess," Daddy said, holding his big dick, still hard or maybe just hard again, flat against his stomach. "Put your knees down on the couch outside my hips so I can feel that wet pussy of yours on my dick."

"Mmm, yes, Daddy," I said, as I climbed over to him, spreading first my knees and then my pussy lips, so that this cock nestled against my pussy while I settled down over him.

"I want to taste those fantastic breasts of yours," Daddy said, reaching for them with both hands, now that his dick was situated. "God they're huge."

"You don't think they're too big, Daddy?" I asked him, leaning forward so they were right in his face.

My hands supported me on Daddy's chest while his hands played with my tits in front of his face, pulling them apart, and then squeezing them together to form deep cleavage. His tongue darted out and started licking my nipples, then his mouth closed over them as he started sucking.

"I don't think he can answer you, pun'kin," Uncle Johnny said from behind me. "Looks like he's enjoying them too much."

"I guess they're not too big then," I giggled while Daddy sucked harder, sending waves of pleasure straight down to my clit, making my pussy gush against his hard cock.

"No way," Uncle Johnny said, moving up behind me, putting his hands on my ass. "Your tits could never be too big, and this ass could never be too round either."

"Uncle Johnny!" I said, pretending to be mad. "Are you saying my ass is fat?"

"Oh no, baby," Uncle Johnny said, putting one hand on my lower back and directing me to lean further over Daddy, "I'm not saying that at all. I'm saying this ass is perfect. Tight, round, and just right for my hands, just like your tits."

"Hmph," I said, wiggling my ass back into his hands a little, "well, all right then."

Daddy was practically smothering himself in my breasts now, with the way I was leaning over him, while Uncle Johnny was pushing my ass cheeks together and then pulling them apart behind me. It felt a little strange to know he was staring at my asshole, but I also liked the way he made me feel the last time he touched it.

Uncle Johnny's hands started to move, and he slide a finger deep into my dripping pussy from behind.

"Oh!" I gasped, my head coming up, my pussy tightening around his finger.

"Shh, baby, it's okay," Uncle Johnny said, his left hand stroking my hip while his right hand index finger pumped in and out of my pussy.

"It was just a surprise," I told him, settling back down over Daddy. "I've never had anything in me from that angle before."

Uncle Johnny chuckled while Daddy continued to lick and suck and nibble my breasts, giving me little hickeys on the undersides of them.

"Don't worry, baby," Uncle Johnny said, moving his wet finger up to my little brown hole, circling it, then starting to press in. "You'll get used to having your daddy and me take you from behind."

"Yes, Uncle Johnny," I said, trying to relax as his finger started to work its way in and out of my asshole.

"That's a good girl," Daddy said, coming up for air, looking me straight in the eyes. "You let Uncle Johnny make you feel good back there, princess. I can already tell by the way you came earlier that you're going to be one of those women that just loves anal."

My pussy clenched when I heard him say those words. I wanted to make my Daddy and Uncle Johnny happy, and I had cum earlier when Uncle Johnny was finger fucking me. I decided to see where things would go before getting too anxious about it.

"I hope so, Daddy," I said, smiling down at him. "I just want to make you and Uncle Johnny happy."

"Oh, you do, baby girl," Daddy assured me, pulling me down for a long kiss while Uncle Johnny added a second finger into my rear.

I loved the feeling of Daddy's tongue tangling with mine, my big breasts pressed against his hard chest. I sighed into his mouth while Uncle Johnny started scissoring his fingers, working my anal passage open, readying it to take his big cock.

"I'm going to get my cock wet now," Uncle Johnny warned me, as he fit the head of his dick to my pussy entrance.

"Mhm! Mhm!" I made little moans into Daddy's mouth with each push of Uncle Johnny's cock into my recently devirginized pussy. I was still sensitive but also so wet, and Daddy helped keep me distracted by making out with me and pulling on my nipples.

"Good girl," Uncle Johnny was saying, thrusting into my pussy from behind, two of his fingers still stretching out my asshole. "You're such a big girl for your Uncle Johnny, such a good girl letting him be inside you."

"How does it feel to have something in your pussy and your ass, princess?" Daddy wanted to know, kissing my forehead, my nose, and my cheeks as Uncle Johnny worked his way into me.

"A little strange," I told him truthfully, trying to put it into words, "but I like it. It feels like I'm being filled up. A little overwhelming. But mostly good."

"You're such a good girl, baby," Daddy told me, kissing me on the lips again. "Someday soon, it's going to be both Daddy and Uncle Johnny in your ass and pussy at the same time."

"I'd like that, Daddy," I told him. "Ugh!"

Uncle Johnny had finally seated his entire dick in my little pussy and had pulled out only to push back in me, hard.

"Hold her, would you, Bill?" Uncle Johnny said to Daddy, and Daddy's hands slid down my body until they were gripping my hips.

"Uncle Johnny's going to fuck that sweet pussy of yours now, okay princess?" Daddy said.

"Yes Daddy!" I cried as Uncle Johnny surged back in, his huge cock bottoming out with the force of his thrust.

"That's it, pun'kin," Uncle Johnny said as he started to pound into me. "That's it! Christ, you feel so tight."

"Oh! Oh! Oh!" I said, as the end of each thrust brought the tip of his dick into contact with my cervix. "You're - oh! - so - oh! - big - oh! - Uncle Johnny!"

"But you take me so well," Uncle Johnny said, his fingers still in my ass, but not moving, his other hand gripping my shoulder, as he thrust harder into me.

"Yes! Yes!" I could feel my orgasm start to build, and Uncle Johnny's thrusts picked up as my body started to shake.

"Cum for me, pun'kin," Uncle Johnny ordered me. "Cum for me now so I can fuck that sweet ass of yours."

"Yes, sir!" I gasped as I came all over his dick, my pussy juice dripping down onto Daddy's dick and balls beneath us.

"There's a good girl," Uncle Johnny told me, pulling both his fingers and his dick out of my body. "

"Oh, why!" I gasped at the sudden loss.

"Because, baby," Uncle Johnny said, both hands holding my ass cheeks far apart, "I'm going to fuck your ass now."

I bit my lip but tried to relax as I felt the tip of his dick against my asshole. "Yes, sir," I said.

Daddy groaned, as he brought one hand between our bodies to squeeze my clit between his fingers, causing me to shudder again in a mini orgasmic aftershock. "Good girl," he told me. "You're such a good girl."

"Christ, Bill," Uncle Johnny gasped, as he pushed just the tip of his dick into my back passage. "I wish you could see this right now."

"Me too, bro, me too," Daddy said, giving my clit little pulsing squeezes with his fingers, while his other hand was bringing my right tit to his lips. "But we'll film it another time," he grinned at me, before sucking my nipple, hard, into his lips.

I gasped at the sensation of Daddy's lips around my nipple and reflexively pushed back onto Uncle Johnny's cock, letting another inch or two sink into my ass. The two of them began to work in tandem, Daddy pulling on my nipple or pinching my clit, causing little streams of pain and pleasure to shoot directly to my pussy, overriding the pain of Uncle Johnny working his big dick into my little asshole.

"So close, pun'kin," Uncle Johnny grunted, gripping my ass cheeks so tight that I knew he'd leave marks. "Almost all the way in!"

"Yes!" I gasped, as Daddy bit my nipple. "Please! God, I want you inside me!"

"Damn, girl," Uncle Johnny said, pushing one more inch into me, "you're so perfect."

My heart swelled when I heard this, and I pushed back against him, helping to get the last inch of his cock into my ass. I could feel his pubes tickling my ass cheeks, and knew that he was seated all the way in my accepting asshole.

"Are you in, Johnny?" Daddy asked when we'd stopped moving, just resting.

"Fuck yeah, man," Uncle Johnny said with pride, gazing down as his entire dick disappeared inside his niece's virgin asshole.

"Way to go, baby," Daddy told me, kissing me on the lips again as I got used to the feeling of being stretched impossibly wide around the hard pole in my body.

"Thank you, Daddy," I whispered between kisses, breathing heavily as I felt Uncle Johnny begin to move.

"Oh! Uh! Oh!" I gave little gasps as Uncle Johnny pulled out just a little and then pushed back in, slowly, slowly working his way up to actually fucking my ass.

Daddy reached his hands below my clit a little bit more to get his fingers wet in my pussy juices, using his thumb to rub my clit while Uncle Johnny started to thrust in and out of my ass.

"Holy shit," Uncle Johnny said. "Bro, this is incredible."

"Mmm," Daddy said, around the tit he'd been sucking. "I'm sure."

"No," Uncle Johnny said, "I mean, Cara, your ass is amazing, but bro, I don't know if you can feel this, but my balls must be hitting your fingers every time I thrust into her, and it's like another person is just barely caressing my balls each time."

Daddy pulled back from biting at my breasts to stare at Uncle Johnny behind me. "Seriously?"

"Yeah, dude," Uncle Johnny said, starting to thrust faster into me. "It's insane how good it feels. That ok?"

Daddy thought for a minute while I burrowed my face into his neck and let out a little moan each time Uncle Johnny's dick slid back into my ass. Then Daddy moved his arm a little bit further between us, so that his thumb was still on my clit, but now I could feel his fingers on my taint.

"Try this," was all Daddy said, and I could hear Uncle Johnny groan louder as he thrust back into me.

"Shit dude," Uncle Johnny said, starting to pant, "you don't mind?"

"Touching your balls?" Daddy clarified. "Nah, as long as you return the favor at some point when I'm fucking her."

"Done!" Uncle Johnny said, enjoying the feeling of Daddy's fingers firmly caressing his balls every time he surged back into me, faster and faster now as he was close to the point of coming.

"How you doin', baby girl?" Daddy murmured to me, my head still buried against his neck and shoulder.

"It hurts a little," I told him honestly, "but also feels SO good."

"It's hard to explain," I gasped as Uncle Johnny picked up speed, slamming into my ass now as he got closer and closer.

"Shit! Shit! Shit!" Uncle Johnny gave three more hard thrusts against me and started to come, Daddy's fingers closing over his balls, massaging just a little as Uncle Johnny held his pelvis against my ass, cuming deep inside me.

"Yes, pun'kin! Yes," Uncle Johnny gasped as his body draped over mine, on top of Daddy's, so that the three of us lay together on the couch. "Thank you for being such a good girl," he said, stroking his hand down my right hip, his dick still wedged deep in my ass.

"My pleasure, Uncle Johnny," I told him. "I like making you happy."

"And we're going to see that you get to be just as happy at least one more time before going to bed, princess," Daddy told me. "As soon as Uncle Johnny gets his breath back, we're going to move this to Daddy's bed."

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Incest/Taboo
  • /
  • Cara, Daddy, and Uncle Johnny Ch. 04

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 29 milliseconds