• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Celebrities & Fan Fiction
  • /
  • Cara Delevingne's Sex Diary Ch. 04

Cara Delevingne's Sex Diary Ch. 04

Note- This is not the real diary of Cara Delevingne, I made it all up.

x

November 6, 2018

x

I am having great fun chronicling the spicier side of my life and today I had spent the day in a state of excitement and counted the hours down as I posed for interminable photographs for my new agency IMG models. The delivery man had dropped off my special package earlier in the morning and I squealed like a little girl at Christmas as I signed for it. On the suggestion of my new friend Ruby Mae I had purchased the latest Hitachi Magic Wand and desperately wanted to try it out.

"It's like Christmas!"

Being highly sexed I need at least one orgasm a day otherwise I can be one grouchy young lady. The day seemed to drag as my mind was one hundred per cent on my getting home and unwrapping my gift. When I finally got back to my renovated Georgian home in West London I ripped the box open and looked in awe at the spanking new sex toy.

"Oh, it's big!"

The white plastic tube was about nine inches long with an electric cable at one end and a large sphere at the other. I ran up to my cosy little bedroom two steps at a time and stripped off my Foo Fighters tee and ripped blue jeans and sat naked and trembling on the edge of my canopy bed. My pussy was already dripping down the middle of my slim thighs just imagining what to expect. My left hand strayed down my flat belly as I widened my legs and teased my soft smoothly shaven labia. I pinched the lips and looked down to see myself ooze pussy juice all over my fingers. One finger, then two, slipped inside my sweet slit and my clitoris loomed out above my cunt. I probed deep and my thumb rolled over my clit as I inadvertently drooled down my chin. I'm such a little fuck bunny!

"Now for the wand."

I plugged it into the wall socket and flicked it on at the low speed setting. It began to hum and a thrill went down my back as I ran the head on my slim thighs. I took a deep breath and touched myself with it. It had a rubbery feel to it as I ran it up the inside of my left leg and then the right.

"Ticklish."

I pressed the head to my bald pussy and gasped as it tickled my super sensitive mound. I gripped the toy halfway down as it buzzed in my fist and moved it gently all around my cunt. My clit throbbed madly as I ground the fat white head against my pussy over and over and I let an animal like growl as my juices flowed. "Fuck, that's good!"

My knees involuntarily moved in and out as I trapped the wand between my thighs and rolled to and fro on the bed. My perspiration started as I shook like crazy and I humped the wand as my climax hit me.

"Shit! I came in one minute!"

I panted as I looked at the wand beside me where I had placed it and turned it to high speed. I rubbed the head around my tits and made circles around my stiff nipples and a wonderful tingling went straight to pussy. Again I held it to my cunt and my reaction was instantaneous. My face flushed and my nipples were rock hard as I threw my head back into the pillow and moaned loudly, gripped by an almost insane lust. The powerful vibrations ran through my legs as I kept it clamped to my cunt although the urge was to give my dripping quim some respite from the overwhelming buzzing.

"Don't stop, don't dare stop." I told myself.

My thighs trembled and my sweat ran down my body in rivulets between my heaving breasts. Only when I couldn't take another second I pulled the toy away and laid back, drenched in sweat and pussy juice.

"Let me try something else."

I went onto my belly and let the toy rest beneath me as I trapped it on my cunt. I turned onto high speed and humped the buzzing beast as it hummed against my poor pussy. My buttocks rippled from the intense electrical impulses and I buried my face in the pillow and thumped my fists on the mattress.

"Fuck!"

My head swam as I had one of the biggest orgasms in my life and I actually squirted over the wand as I came like a tidal wave. I turned it off and fell back on the crumpled sheets. Just wait until I use it on Ashley!

x

November 7, 2018

The American actress, Ashley Benson was my latest lover and we were in that early stage of discovering each others needs and likes. I was in New York City for the WSJ Magazine's Innovator Award Ceremony and I flew there on the seventh and hooked up with Ashley. The very first time I ever saw her I was instantly smitten. She approached me as if she was walking in slow motion and her infectious smile had me. Later she told me it was the same for her, especially loving my smouldering dark eye shadow combined with my thick natural brows and clear eyes.

"And I just LOVE your accent."

The transition from the catwalk to shooting commercials had been an easy move for me but Ashley had been most helpful in giving me valuable tips on how to act in front of a camera. The blonde looker had recently moved to New York and had bought a two bedroom, two bathroom apartment. I loved the blush pink wall colour and pop art that adorned every wall. As we got acquainted we discovered we shared similar likes and dislikes and a wicked sense of humour. I had to leave soon after I landed for the ceremony and eagerly awaited getting back later that evening.

x

The day after I arrived Ashley suggested we go to the local gym for a workout. Ashley had a toned and trim figure and worked out on a regular basis, which is more than I can say about me. With my slim supermodel figure I certainly don't need to lose weight. We both dressed in tee shirt and black leggings as we set off at noon after a lengthy bedroom session. It was a beautiful day when we set off with a light breeze that was muffled by the sound of city traffic. "Wanna have some fun babe? Where I work out is a cute trainer who I tease something bad. And he has a big cock. I thought we could go wind him up some."

"Sure you know i have a wicked streak."

We giggled like school girls as we drove to the exclusive gym and we could barely keep our hands off each other. When we got there the place was half full, mostly men pumping iron and grunting aloud. Ashley and I wandered over to the cross trainers and she showed me how to work the controls. We had removed out shirts and I displayed my Lycra leotard, Ashley her crop top and shorts. Mine was the tightest I could find and I was aware of the fact that my butt cheeks were nowhere near covered. Ashley was beside me and winked slyly as she spoke.

"Oh, hi Steve. I didn't see you there."

Directly behind me was a young man who was transfixed by my firm ass. I stopped and took a long look at the fair haired man. He was fit, without being ripped, with a short cropped top that showed off his washboard abs.

"Cara, this is Steve, Steve, my best friend Cara."

"Pleased to meet you," he said as he warmed up and flexed his muscular legs.

As he looked at my boobs that strained at my leotard It was fairly obvious that he had a semi boner in his tight shorts.

"If you need me I'll be over there." He pointed and left.

Ashley and I watched his taut butt as he walked to the bench press and got going. His triceps rippled with his exertion as he clanked away.

"Well? What do you think?"

I looked at him and then back to Ashley.

"He's cute. Why?"

"I thought we might flirt with him."

Ashley moved to where Steve was and I watched them in conversation but couldn't hear the words. Then he left and Ashley joined me and grinned.

"I said we need to go to his office and sign you up as a permanent member of the gym. It's this way."

The door was open to a small windowless office with a desk, two chairs and a two seat red sofa. I sat at the desk as Ashley hovered over Steve's left shoulder.

"If you could sign here, and here. I will use Ashley as your sponsor and that should be fine."

He handed me some pamphlets about the programme as Ashley puffed loudly.

"Boy, it's so hot in here."

Ashley looked away from Steve as she eased her shorts down a couple of inches. Even though Steve was sitting I could see his shorts forming a sizeable tent. His eyes shot to Ashley who tugged her shorts down a little further and showed off the top of her pert buttocks.

"You feeling hot Steve?"

The young trainer blushed as he puffed out air and Ashley bent over to stroke his face.

"You look a little bothered. Oh, look. Now Cara is feeling the heat."

I joined in the flirting and lowered the upper half of my leotard and bared my tits. He turned back to Ashley who had removed her shorts and stood naked from the waist down. Her trim pubic mound looked adorable as I went to her and we began to kiss.

"Okay ladies. What's the deal?"

We ignored him and stood in a tight clinch as we French kissed, our bodies pressing into each other hard. Ashley cupped my tits with both hands as my right thigh pushed between her legs. I rubbed her pussy mound and was rewarded with a sexy purr as she reacted to the contact.

"Is he hard yet?" Asked Ashley. "Is he interested?"

I looked around to see that Steve had dropped his shorts and released his erect cock which throbbed in his right fist. He watched intently as we bumped at each other with exaggerated moans.

"Oh yeah, he's up for it, literally."

Steve kicked his shorts into the corner and tugged his top off and showed off his naked physique proudly. His large cock swayed this way and that as he watched Ashley and myself move to the sofa. We continued to kiss and I ran my tongue along Ashley's bottom lip and she responded by thrusting her tongue inside my wet mouth in order to make contact with mine. I stripped off my leotard as Ashley laid on her back and I knelt between her spread legs and began to eat her out.

"Do me proud baby."

My fingers were at the top of her delectable thighs as I buried my tongue in her heavenly snatch. Ashley raised her hips as she gave a sharp gasp and I rammed inside her sweet and musky cunt. I felt an exquisite joy having my face wedged tightly between my lovers inner thighs. I rewarded her by sucking on her clit and shoving two fingers inside her.

"Holy shit!"

Ashley trembled as I engulfed her luscious nub and formed a seal on her pussy. She screamed as her cunt gushed her juices and I continued with no respite as I lapped up the sweet taste.

"I just love the way she eats my pussy."

Steve's cock was dripping from hid pre cum as he stared at my upturned ass. He went onto his knees behind me and I shrieked when I felt his face push on my cheeks. The feeling of his mouth on my flesh was amazing and I pushed back and let his tongue enter my pussy. He gripped my hips as he licked my bald slit up and down with a surprising experience. I moaned into Ashley's cunt as the three of us got a great rhythm going.

"Nice work coach." Said Ashley as she looked down at us.

My pussy was a sopping mess with a combination of my fluids and his saliva. Then I felt the spongy head of his cock slide up and down my ass crack as he lubricated his length.

"That's it Steve, stick it to her good."

I hummed on Ashley who groaned in return as Steve moved my legs apart and split my pussy lips with a vigorous push. The throbbing heat of his organ filled me as he bent over me and ran his tongue up my spine. I propped myself up as his thrusting became more powerful as he found his balance.

"Oh, fuck!" I shrieked as his big cock became a blur of meat as he slapped on my bottom with speedy thrusts.

Ashley told me later that all of his muscles had stood out as he fucked me and that she felt just a pang of jealousy. I was forced into Ashley more and more and I looked up into Ashley's eyes.

"Do you like watching him fuck me?" I asked.

She nodded as my butt rippled from the hefty force of the man inside my cunt. Steve moved his hips in small circles as he arched his back and gave me one hard thrust and then pulled out. I moved over and Ashley laid out horizontally on the seat with her head hanging upside down over the edge. Steve caught on quickly and I looked up and watched him shove his huge cock into Ashley's open mouth and I have to say that I a little shocked at how much she was able to take down her throat. I knew she had slept with men but I had never seen her with my own eyes. Then my eyes widened when he took his cock back out and left a string spit connected to his cock head and her glistening lips.

"Again." Ordered Ashley and Steve obliged and stuffed his cock back down her throat.

He did so and I panted as Ashley moaned in lust and circled her tongue around his huge glans. She leaned her head back even more and hummed happily as his huge organ banged the back of her throat. Steve pawed at her tits and squeezed them as he moved his pelvis to and fro as he face fucked my best friend.

"Ohhh!" He groaned from the exquisite blowjob and reluctantly withdrew for fear of coming. I knew he wanted to have Ashley before he was done.

He sat on the red sofa and Ashley quickly sat on his lap with a giggle and moved her loins along his shining length. Then I saw her rise up slightly and then drop back down and let his cock drive up deep inside her slick pussy. She groaned with immense satisfaction as she began to lift up and slam back down again over and over.

"Fuck me!"

Ashley had her mouth half open in bliss as her cunt enveloped his prick. I moved in behind her to stare at the incredible sight of her ass cheeks split into two perfect spheres and Steve's knob pushing up deep inside her. I ventured to caress her butt and was glad to hear her moans of approval. Steve lifted her with ease by her hips and his glistening tool slipped out and I grabbed it and sucked on him, savouring the taste of Ashley on the red hot cock.

"In me, in me, put it back in me."

Steve grabbed Ashley by the waist and jabbed up into her welcoming pussy. I could see that he was focused and intense as he moved his hips frantically from his sitting position and thrust up deep into the wailing blonde. She was literally bounced up and down on his hose and she twisted and squirmed as her cunt dribbled juices down onto his bouncing nuts. The sofa rocked on its four legs as Ashley's hips slapped on his groin as was pounded.

"Ladies, I'm gonna cum."

Ashley looked into his eyes and writhed on him with his cock fully embedded inside her and jerked her hips a few more times before relinquishing him. She slipped of swiftly and we both dropped to our knees next to each other and used our best skills to swipe and lick his rigid pole together. Ashley gobbled up his bell end as I sucked his balls one at a time, then we switched and bathed his groin area with copious amounts of our spit. I love the way a man swells when he is about to cum and Steve grunted as he felt the tell tale signs of his orgasm. Ashley and I jacked his cock with four fevered hands until he erupted all over our sticky fingers. His seed flew in the air as his face scrunched up and he held his breath.

"Nice job, coach."

"You two, you're too much."

I touched his toned abs and ran a nail across his sweaty stomach leaving a red line. Ashley was already getting dressed again and I joined her.

"Next time I'm in New York we'll drop by again."

Later with the help of Ashley I filled this entry in my diary and gave it a special gold star for effort.

END

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Celebrities & Fan Fiction
  • /
  • Cara Delevingne's Sex Diary Ch. 04

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 595 milliseconds