Cara Goes Phishing

Cara squeezed the firm little cheeks, eliciting what sounded like a yelp of delight when she managed to get the tips of her fingers into what felt like a furry crevice, and it may have been that digital exploration that got the Phishhead to cum while Bobbie yanked on the headboard. As Cara lay pinned underneath the teen's soggy grotto she was almost smothered by Bobbie's dripping pussy and thought to herself that this might not be a bad way to go.

"Nobody eats pussy like an older lady," Bobbie declared as she climbed up off of the librarian's face, and the teen laughed when she looked at Cara's flushed face, damp with many pubic hairs pasted to the woman's cheeks.

"You can always tell when somebody has gone down on me because I usually leave evidence behind, Bobbie explained as she plucked the hairs off the older woman's face. "You really made me cum hard."

The girl reached for the headboard above the librarian, letting her hangers dangle in the older woman's face, and Cara leaned upwards to try and catch a plump nipple in her mouth but failed as Bobbie started to move her upper torso from side to side. As she moved the pliant tubes began to cuff Cara on the sides of her face, causing the teen to giggle at the sight.

"You like this?" Bobbie chuckled, and although Cara thought she probably looked silly she said nothing. "I would let you do this to me but I think your boobs would give me a concussion."

"Damn." Bobbie suddenly said as she happened to glance over to her side where a droplet of sweat was trickling over her rib cage. "Didn't I just take a shower?"

Cara said nothing but leaned upwards and stopped the droplet with her tongue and then let it side upwards, causing Bobbie to shiver and cackle until the librarian's face was buried in the tuft of hair under her arm. Once there Cara licked and nibbled the abundant growth with an enthusiasm that seemed to shock the girl, and even though Cara could hear that she was making sounds that were more animal than human, she couldn't help herself.

"Wow!" Bobbie exclaimed after pulling up away from her almost rabid hostess, leaving the crimson faced woman gasping. "Are all librarians as kinky as you?"

"No," Cara whispered as she shook her head.

"Never met anybody like you before lady, and I've run into some wild women. You're a real freak," Bobbie noted while looking down at her. "You really got a thing for hair, don't you?"

"Yes."

"You should meet my old man. I think that's where I got mine from because he's..."

"Women," Cara corrected. "Men disgust me."

"Nothing much else does though. I bet you'd do just about anything to me, wouldn't you?"

"I'm very fond of you Bobbie, and..."

"One time this old lady started to do something to me but stopped just when it started to get good for me," the teen explained as she climbed off of Cara only to remount her, this time facing the older woman's feet. "She said I was gross back there. What do you think? Something tells me you might like my balloon knot seesing how your finger just did."

Cara's response as Bobbie did a split over her and exposed her fur-ringed anus was to reach up and grab the girl's little cheeks to spread them wider before burying her face in the pungent crevice, licking as furiously as she had done everywhere else on the teen's body.

"Oh yeah!" Bobbie cried out as the talented tongue danced around the tiny orifice and yelled even louder when Cara poked the tip of her tongue in and out of the ring repeatedly. "Damn!"

Cara's head was spinning as her face was ridden roughly, and although by the end her tongue was killing her she kept going. She remember the girl reaching touch and fingering herself until she came, and then Bobbie collapsed onto her, eventually falling of to her side.

"Crazy lady," Bobbie muttered before she fell asleep. "They call me nuts?"

***

"Here," Cara said as she pressed a wad of bills in Bobbie's hand just before she got out of the car and went into the bus station. "You might need this."

"I don't need..." the teen started to say but Cara clamped her hand shut and gave her a stern look.

"I insist, and what I said about you being welcome to stay? I meant that," Cara added.

"I know, but Phish..."

"Just be careful, and you have my number in case you ever need help."

"I'll be fine."

"If you ever decide to settle down some, I can get you a job at my library," Cara offered.

"Omigod no,' Bobbie shuddered. "No offense, but that would drive me crazy. You're way cool but librarians are kind of snooty and I don't think they would care for me.

"Not all of us," Cara started to say. "After all, how many have you met besides me?"

"I have an cousin who's a librarian and she always gave me the creeps," Bobbie recalled as she opened the door. "Believe me, you're nothing at all like Nancy Hogan."

"Wha?" Cara choked before catching herself but it was too late.

"Do you know her?" Bobbie asked as she laughed at the stunned expression on Cara's face.

"No. No. Can't say I do," Cara replied. "Don't miss your bus now."

"Bye, and thanks," Bobbie said before closing the door, but then ducked her head in to add, "And you eat ass like a wolverine! It was far out."

Cara smiled as she watched Bobbie go into the bus terminal, and she managed to make it around the block before she pulled the car into a parking lot and lost her breakfast. Still shaking, the librarian got the car going again while her mind raced.

"What's wrong with you?" Cara scolded herself as she cursed her stupidity, having broken all of her rules about letting people into her life, and there she was telling this hippie where she worked. "Nancy Hogan."

Nancy Hogan wasn't a friend but Cara did know her because she was the head of the Research section of the library. There were a lot of things that could come of this but none where good as far as Cara could see, and all the way home she thought of the possible scenarios that could follow.

"Oh Cousin Nancy!" Cara imagined Bobbie chirping at some holiday family gathering. "I met a librarian last summer. Her name was Cara and she let me stay at her house, fed me and dried me off after I took a shower too. Boy, she ate my ass like a..."

Cara's words trailed off as she fought to concentrate on the road ahead instead of what might happen. Of course Bobbie would never share any of her own life to a cousin - a cousin she found creepy - but still...

***

Thanks for reading.

All contents © Copyright 1996-2024. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+1f1b862.6126173⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 66 milliseconds