• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Loving Wives
  • /
  • Card Shark

Card Shark

1234

I returned to my hotel room from a poker tournament and realized I'd forgotten my key, so I knocked. After a few moments the door swung open and my pretty, young asian wife was waiting for me behind it.

"Hi honey," she said, giving me a very strange look, "How did you do in your poker tournament?"

"I did ok. Third place. I made a little money," I said, showing her a white envelope filled with cash.

I walked into the bathroom and set the envelope down on the counter as I washed my hands, and out of the corner of my eye I saw her standing in the doorway. I did a double take as I suddenly realized how provocatively she was dressed. Thigh-high stockings covered her shapely legs. She wore a tiny little skirt so short it would make a stripper blush; it barely concealed her naval, and a tight fitted undersized t-shirt that showed off her perky tits nicely.

I looked at her suspiciously, "What are you doing dressed like THAT?"

"Like what?" she said coyly.

"You look like a...like a..."

"Like a slut?" She smiled devilishly, finishing my sentence. "I'm surprised you even noticed."

I began to respond but then was distracted by a strange sound coming from the room... a woman moaning. I peeked my head out of the bathroom to see a porno playing on the TV. Some enormously hung guy was banging a hot little number.

"Since when do YOU watch porn!" I exclaimed, amazed.

She glanced over at the TV and absently uttered, "GOD he has a huge cock. Lucky girl."

"What's that supposed to mean?" I asked defensively.

She glanced down at my crotch area and shook her head, "Oh...nothing."

I watched as she turned and walked over to the TV, catching a glimpse of her perfect ass under the tiny skirt as she bent over slightly to shut it off, still in disbelief that she would wear something like that.

"So you didn't answer me, what's up with the skimpy little outfit? You didn't go anywhere like that, did you?" I asked, concerned, as I laid down on the bed.

A slight smirk came over her face and her guilt became obvious, "So what if I did? What if your good little wife went all over town looking like a naughty little girl, how does that make you feel?" She asked pointedly, as she climbed up onto the bed and stood over me.

"Honey, I don't know what kind of a game you're playing but it isn't funny!" I whined, my heart racing, burning with jealousy.

"Well, you leave me all alone for days at a time in these boring hotels while you go off and play your stupid card game. What am I supposed to do for excitement? I just wanted a little adventure," She said plainly, with her I've-been-a-bad-girl expression sending chills down my spine.

"B...but...but honey!" I began to speak but was quickly hushed by her stocking-clad foot pressing against my lips.

"Shhhh," She silenced me, rubbing her foot against my lips, "Don't get all worked up. Don't you think I look sexy?"

"Well yeah but..." Again I was quieted as she pressed her foot harder against my mouth, pushing her stocking covered toes inside.

"Mmmmm, don't talk, just suck my toes sweetie," she purred, "I'll do the talking, you just nod or shake your head, understand?"

My pulse beating so hard I thought my heart might jump out of my chest, I nodded submissively, captivated by her beauty and dumfounded by her impromptu burst of seductiveness.

"Don't you think I look sexy I this outfit?" She asked, looking down at me as she playfully lifted the hem of her skirt to display her tiny thong underneath.

I nodded affirmative as I gently began to rub her soles as I slurped on her stocking-clad toes.

"So then you don't have a problem with me wearing it do you?"

No, I shook my head.

"Doesn't it make you want to do dirty things to me?"

I quickly nodded yes.

"I know. It seems to have that effect on a lot of men," She said pointedly.

"What!?" I gasped.

"Quiet," She growled, "Don't forget the other one," She switched feet, removing her toes from my mouth and planting her weight on that foot, and offering up the other one for me to pleasure. "You're a good little toe sucker. I don't why I don't have you do this more often. Don't you just love kissing my pretty little feet?"

I nodded helplessly, worried by her previous statement.

"That's good. Because all the other guys I met this week weren't really into that, so at least you're good for something."

"What guys!" I muttered, barely audible with her foot lodged in my mouth.

"I was feeling really naughty this week, sweetie. It's a shame you were too busy playing your poker tournament to pay me any attention. It's ok though, I'm not mad. I found other men to pay attention to me," She stung me with her words.

I laid there in stunned silence, trying to fathom what she had just said to me, looking sad and confused.

"Awwwww, you look like a lost puppy!" She giggled, removing her toes from my mouth and caressing my face with her silky stocking foot. "There, there, it's ok sweetie. Now you can concentrate on your poker games and not worry about satisfying me. I've got it covered."

"Please tell me your kidding," I pleaded, "You wouldn't do that!"

She lowered herself down to her knees. Straddling my face, she began to grind her thong covered pussy against my nose and lips. "Oh honey, you would be surprised by the things I'd do. I even surprised myself at the things I did!"

"This isn't funny any more," I wailed, my voice muffled from under her skirt.

"I know. I should have made them wear condoms, but I was SOOOOO horny and their cocks were SOOOO big I just couldn't help myself!" She gushed. "I had almost forgot how good it felt to taste a hot load in my mouth or feel it deep...DEEP inside my pussy. But I'm not worried because I know if I get pregnant you'll do the right thing and take care of it, won't you?"

"Have you lost your fucking mind!?" I yelled.

She scooted back resting her ass on my chest, her knees pinning my arms to the bed, and gave me a long hard look. Then, out of nowhere slapped me hard across the face. "Have YOU lost YOUR mind?"

"Bu...Hon...I..." My words were lost as I winced in pain from the sting of her hand. I struggled to bring a hand up to my face but couldn't pull it from under her legs as she put her weight on me.

"Oh, I'm sorry did that hurt?" She rubbed my face gently where she'd struck me and then without warning, smacked me again. "Don't you think I have needs?"

"Of course," I said delicately, trying not to piss her off.

"Don't you think I have desires?" She said as she slapped me again.

"Yes honey, yes!"

"Don't you think your woman is more important then a stupid game!" She slapped me yet again.

"Yes!" I cried, wishing she would stop.

"Don't you think your woman needs to be FUCKED!" Her hand stung my face again.

"Honey! Yes! I understand!"

"Then why didn't you handle your business!" Her slaps seemed to be getting harder each time.

"I'm sorry! Please stop hitting me!" I pleaded.

"What's the matter you little bitch, does your little wife hit too hard for you? You're such a pussy." She rubbed my stinging face again, slightly relieving the pain. "And you're sorry? Well ain't that the truth!" She snipped, then promptly spit in my face.

"I...I..."

"Shut up!" She commanded as she spit on me again. "Your stupid little cock is worthless to me. You're not even a man!" She said coldly as she spit in my face a third time.

"Honey! Please don't say that. I love you!" I whimpered.

"Then why haven't you fucked me in months? Are you gay?"

"No!"

"That's it, isn't it," She smiled sadistically. "You're a little sissy boy, aren't you? I always thought you were more of a woman then a man. Do you know you have never once satisfied me with that stupid, useless, little thing you call a cock?"

"I'm not gay!" I protested. "And what do you mean I never satisfied you? I thought we had great sex!"

She laughed, "Great for you, maybe. That is, if you even LIKE girls."

"I do like girls! I'm not fucking gay!" I adamantly exclaimed.

"I'm not sure I believe you," She said, raising her butt off of my chest and kneeling above me, her legs still pinning my arms. She methodically hoisted her skirt up to her waist, then slid the front of her thong to the side, revealing her freshly shaved cunt.

"Look at this," She said, slowly running her manicured nail up and down her shaved crease. "Isn't she pretty?"

"Beautiful, honey," I said, mesmerized, rock hard, and wanting her.

"This used to be all yours...you could have had it anytime you wanted," She said softly, now rubbing circles in her clit as her hips began to rock ever so slightly. "Even though your tiny little cock never gave me pleasure, I still let you have it so you could feel like the man that you're not. And all you did was ignore it. Too bad for you."

"I'm soooo sorry, honey. I should have paid more attention to you!" I said seriously, the realization that this situation was all my fault now setting in.

"Yes, you should have. How could you not want to fuck ME?" She asked, sincerely puzzled.

"I do baby, I want you right now! I want to fuck you SO bad!"

"How bad?" She gave me another devilish grin.

"I'm dying to put it in you!" I panted, "I need you baby. I need that pretty pussy!"

"Awwwww, you sound so sincere," She said, rubbing my head sympathetically, "But it's too late now. If you had been screwing me all along I would have stayed faithful, and I would have never known how good it felt to have a REAL cock inside of me. But now that I know how a REAL man is supposed to fuck me, I don't think you'll ever be able to satisfy me again. Sorry sweetie."

"No! Honey, you can't leave me! Please!" I begged.

"Leave you?" She chuckled, "I'm not going to leave you, silly. I mean, someone has to pay for my car and my wardrobe and my jewelry and my vacations and..." She stopped, smiled, and continued, "I was wrong, you're not worthless. You're a good provider. Too bad you're too much of a sissy to please me, but it's ok. I'll be getting my pussy filled by other cock from now on, so actually your job will be a lot easier. I guess this is good for both of us!"

"No! Don't say that! I can't live like that! I can please you, I know I can!"

"I don't think so, sorry."

"Please! Let me try! I'll do better!"

"You don't have enough of a cock to do better with!" She laughed.

"You have to let me try! Please let me fuck you, baby. I need you! I can't live without it!"

"You're so cute when you beg," She said condescendingly, "I'll tell you what. Why don't you kiss my ass while I THINK about giving you another chance."

She turned around and lowered her ass onto my face and I promptly give it an affectionate smooch. "Please honey, I know I can give you what you need."

"Um...I didn't say my ass cheek. I said my ASS," She said, pulling the rear of her thong out of her crack and adjusting it to the side. "Now get in between those cheeks and be a good little ass licker. Show me that you're actually good for SOMETHING!"

"Yes dear, whatever you want," I submissively obeyed, hoping that if I pleased her enough in this task she would grant me what I really desired.

"There you go, lick my dirty hole, BITCH. There's something your good at," She said icily. "Get in there with that tongue. You know, not long before you got here, I had the BIGGEST cock you've ever seen in there, so it's a little sore but this is really helping."

"In your ass!" I cried, "How could you!"

"Shut up and lick ass, you whiny little bitch," She commanded. "I know, I know, you always wanted to try anal with me. But honestly, we never got that far because sex with you was so boring that I just wanted to get it over with! But when I started seeing other men, and they got me all hot and naked, and they showed me their big fat cocks, I just couldn't help myself, I told them they could do WHATEVER they wanted with me! And after I sucked their big dicks, and had them pounding my pussy for hours and making me cum over and over again, they always wanted to put it in my tight little ass, so of course I couldn't say no. They made me feel all slutty and used and you know what? I liked it. Now get that tongue a little deeper, there might still be some hot cum in there for you lick out."

"That's dis..." I was unable to finish my sentence as she pushed her ass back even further against my mouth and began to grind it against my lips.

"Oh, that's good, sweetie. For once I'm actually happy with what you're doing," She complimented. "Don't worry, even if you never get to have sex again I can still use you for licking my ass and feet."

"Honey!" I managed to free my face enough to get some words out, "I want to have sex with you. I want to be inside of you. Please, will you give me a chance now? Haven't I been punished enough?"

"Punished?" She raised up and flipped back around to face me, spit in my face and then slapped me. "Licking my ass and feet is a privilege, not a punishment. You should be thanking me for it...WELL?"

"Thank you," I said meekly.

She slapped me again then spit on me, "Thank you for what?"

"Thank you for letting me lick your ass and feet."

"Your welcome."

"Sweetie...honey...darling...can I PLEASE make love to you now?" I said as nicely as I could.

She smiled, "I like the way you asked me so nicely. I'll tell you what. Lets play a game. If you win, you get stick your pathetic little cock in me again and try to prove that you're a man. If I win, you can kiss this pussy goodbye and accept the fact that's it's off limits to you from now on."

"Forever?" I asked, panicked.

"For EVER." She stated firmly.

Shaking from the worse case of nervousness I'd ever felt, I asked cautiously, "What is this game?"

She got up from the bed and went to fetch something from the nightstand. "You'll be happy with this, it's a game you know very well." She came back onto the bed with a deck of cards.

I smiled, now feeling relaxed and at ease. "Poker?" I knew I had this one in the bag.

"Yep. The game you love so much that you spend all of your time playing it instead of fucking your hot, horny wife." She rubbed it in a little more.

"I was worried that you really didn't want to have sex anymore," I said, relieved. "But you must want to because you KNOW I'm going to win this. Seriously, why don't we just cut to the chase?"

My hand reached for her breast and gave it a firm squeeze as I leaned in, eyes closed, to kiss her, and my face was met with a hard slap.

"I didn't tell you could kiss me! You haven't won anything yet. If you feel like kissing me again, let me know, I'll stick my foot in your mouth and let you kiss it some more!" She scolded me.

I sighed heavily, "Alright, what's the game?"

"Strip poker, of course! We'll keep it simple, five card draw. You win, I take something off. I win, you take something off. The last one with any clothes still on, wins," She explained.

"Yeah I know how to play strip poker, deal the cards."

She dealt the hand, five cards to me, five cards to herself.

"I'll take two," I said, trading in a couple of useless cards for two new ones. I smiled as I made a full house, sevens over threes.

"I don't need any," She said.

"That good huh? What do you have?"

"All red," She replied, laying down five red cards, diamonds and hearts.

"You don't have anything!" I laughed. "If you were trying for a flush, they all have to be the same suit, not the same color! Full house! Take it off!"

"Don't get cocky," She rolled her eyes as she peeled off her shirt to reveal her bra-hugged cleavage.

"This is too easy," I chuckled as she dealt the next hand. "Give me two again."

"Just one for me," She replied, redrawing only a single card.

"What do you have," I asked nervously. My hand was weak, only one pair of eights, and hers seemed strong, having only drawn one card.

"I don't know, is this anything?" he laid down her hand. She had nothing.

"Nope!" I smiled, "Pair of eights, STRIP."

"I've got you feeling confident now, you're going down," She said defiantly as she wiggled out of her skirt.

"God honey, your body is so beautiful. I don't know what I was thinking ignoring you for so long," I said, admiring her figure as even more of her soft flesh was exposed to me.

"How nice of you to finally notice," she droned sarcastically as she dealt the cards again.

"I'm good," I said, almost in disbelief that I'd been dealt a straight right away.

"I need four," she said, replacing four of her cards and then laying them down. "I have a pair of aces, I KNOW that's good!"

"Nice, but not good enough, I have a straight," I replied.

She gave me a naughty little grin. "Oh. Good job. So...what should I lose next, my bra, or my panties?"

I felt like it was the hardest choice I'd ever had to make. I wanted it all gone and me inside of her. I almost couldn't answer. "The...the bra," I stuttered.

She carefully slid the straps down her shoulders, twisted it around and undid the clasp, letting her full perky breasts escape. She cupped them in her hands and caressed them gently, lightly squeezing her big round nipples. "Mmmmm, they're so soft," She said in a soft sexy tone. "Do you want to suck on them just for a little?"

"Oh GOD yes!" I could hardly contain my excitement. I leaned towards her slowly, my tongue already out, yearning to taste her soft flesh, my eyes began to close and then, I felt her spit splash against my face and swift and firm hand immediately followed as she slapped me again.

"It sucks to be left wanting, doesn't it?" She said, harshly.

I sat back and waited for her to deal the next hand. "I get the point honey, I messed up, ok? After I win this little game of yours, are you going to keep slapping and spitting on me?"

"If you win, I'm all yours," She said plainly, "IF."

"I'll take three cards," I said, satisfied after my three new cards left me with two high pair.

She drew two cards herself and sighed, "This is no good," She laid down her hand. Again, she had nothing.

I smiled big, "Two pair, I win again. You only have two choices now."

Now down to only her thong and her thigh-high stockings, to my delight, she opted to remove the thong. She worked it down to her ankles, slowly, seductively, almost as if to deliberately tease me, then stepped out of them and took them in her hand.

"Oh FUCK, I can't wait to feel you baby," I thirstily rambled. "You are the hottest, sexiest, most beautiful woman I have ever seen, and I am SO sorry for ever forgetting it."

"Congratulations, you're almost there. Win one more hand, and you get to try to be a man again," She said teasingly, as she stood up on the bed, swaying her hips seductively.

She took a step towards me and stood in front of me, her bare pussy inches from my face, and gripped a fist full of my hair and yanked my head back to keep me from leaning in to kiss it. With her other hand she massaged her nest gently, then spread her lips apart.

"Look, honey. Can you imagine how good it is going to feel inside of there? How warm and moist it will be? How good you will feel if you can win just ONE more hand?"

"Oh, I am GOING to win. I HAVE to. I NEED you," I whimpered.

"Now imagine how terrible you are going to feel if you DON'T win. If you NEVER get to feel my hot, tight, wet, little pussy EVER again," She teased.

"I'm going to win," I said confidently, "And I'm going to fuck you hard."

She lowered herself onto me and straddled my lap, "You sound very sure of yourself." She took her panties and brushed them against my face, then rubbed them against my nose. "Take a good long whiff of that sweet pussy, because that is the closest you are ever going to get to it again. I'm still going to beat you."

1234
  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Loving Wives
  • /
  • Card Shark

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 18 milliseconds