• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Gay Male
  • /
  • Career Day
  • /
  • Page ⁨2⁩

Career Day

Above and beyond the psychological and the erotic, the two "opposites" began to share facts and feelings of a more personal nature. It came slowly, especially for Josh, who didn't perceive much of a desire at the beginning, but it gradually grew on him that Philip was coming to care for him a great deal and wanted to be, at least vicariously, a more integral part of his life. So he talked more about his family and friends, his hopes and frustrations. He shared with Philip that he, too, was growing fond in a personal way of his slave. They even went to a movie together, holding hands in the back row through the entire film – though Philip was careful to maintain the required respectful demeanor. Philip in particular enjoyed this unusual social contact, and as they talked afterward about the plot, the characters, the acting, the music, and the photography, it almost seemed to him as though, at long last, he had found not just a Master, but a boyfriend.

This more personal relationship, interwoven with the more predominant Master/slave dimension, acquired an unexpected poignancy one afternoon when, shortly after beginning their session, Philip threw up violently. "Stomach virus," he explained, "or food poisoning. I don't know. I'm so sorry." But Josh proved up to the task, tucking Philip into bed tenderly, bringing him water to drink, and generally being solicitous of his needs – even cleaning up the mess. "I would do the same for you," Philip whispered gratefully, while Josh stroked his face. "I know you would," Josh replied.

It would be a mistake, however, to think that this relationship would or could move beyond its essential foundation: Josh enjoyed being in control, and Philip was naturally subservient. This was the most fundamental and predominant aspect of their togetherness. If Philip had had any doubts to the contrary (which he didn't), they would have been quickly forgotten following the introduction of some new toys to their repertoire.

"Next Saturday, we'll meet at your house," Josh had informed Philip one Wednesday afternoon. "You will have the following available – a chain that fits snugly but comfortably around your neck, a pair of handcuffs, a cb3000, a plain white #10 envelope, some scotch tape, a handkerchief, and a magic marker." Philip had been expecting it. They had discussed the chastity device and how it worked. Josh had been intrigued. Philip had mentioned bondage before, but it didn't interest Josh particularly and it had not yet become a part of their mutual activities. As far as the chain was concerned, its projected use was fairly obvious. The envelope, tape, and marker were complete mysteries.

Josh arrived promptly at the designated hour, carrying a small plastic bag labeled "Home Depot." Philip led him (naked, on his hands and knees of course, after fulfilling his foot kissing duties) into the bedroom where the equipment had been assembled.

"How do these work?" Josh asked, picking up the handcuffs and noticing that they were locked.

"Pretty straightforward, actually," Philip replied, demonstrating how they could be put on without using the key. "To take them off, turn the key counter-clockwise."

"All right, put your hands behind your back." Philip complied, and Josh proved to be a quick study, carefully positioning Philip's wrists so that the fingers of both hands were pointing inward toward each other. Click, click. There was an immediate response on the other side of Philip's body, and Josh noticed. "Enjoy it now, slave, because it's the last one you're going to experience for awhile."

Josh then removed from the plastic bag a twin set of small padlocks, still in their original package. He used his pocket knife to break it open, pealing off the stout plastic and dropping not only the padlocks but two small keys onto the bed. Then he put the chain around Philip's neck and fastened it using one of the padlocks. "Too tight?"

"No, Sir, feels just about right."

"Good. We can't have you gasping for oxygen while you're in those important business meetings of yours." And he explained that Philip would wear the collar 24/7 until further notice.

"But, Sir..."

Josh cut him off with a wave of his hand. "You wear a dress shirt and a tie to work, right? Nobody will notice. As far as going other places, well, you don't need to be anywhere without my permission anyway. If you're self-conscious about being in the grocery store, you can wear your dress shirt and tie there also."

Philip thought about his situation. His wrists were fastened securely behind his back. Josh had possession of the only two keys that fit the padlock. Exactly what all the other paraphernalia were for, he didn't have a clue, but Josh had demonstrated a creative flair on other occasions, and he couldn't imagine any course of action other than to follow instructions. Indeed, it began to appear to him that he really didn't have a choice. He replied in the only manner that was safe and appropriate. "Yes, Sir."

"Good boy." Josh put a hand on Philip's shoulder. "You'll get used to it."

"I'm sure I will, Sir."

"Ah, I see the discussion about your collar has distracted you. Now let's see how that cb3000 works."

Although its purpose is simple, the cb3000 is actually a somewhat sophisticated device, with several parts coming in various sizes designed to fit a variety of men. But with a little trial and error, and the baby oil Philip had set out on the nightstand, Josh completed his work in about ten minutes. "Ah, I like the way that looks," he commented proudly as he snapped the other padlock into place. He gave it a little tug, and Philip winced. "Snug as a bug in a rug." Josh couldn't help but smile, and Philip joined him. Josh was not noted for making frivolous comments. Despite his helpless condition, Philip enjoyed the flippant remark, sensing that Josh had finally become so comfortable with his role as Master that he was able to risk a little humor.

"I can't help but wonder, Sir. What is all the other stuff for? The envelope, and so on."

"I thought you'd never ask," Josh replied, enjoying his newly found ability to engage in light-hearted dialogue. "It's like this. One of these keys is going home with me. The other one ..." and here he dropped one key into his pocket, then picked up the envelope and dropped the other one inside "...will stay here, in your house, but only for purposes of emergency." He sealed the envelope, taping all the potential openings for good measure, then used the magic marker to write his initials on the envelope in several strategic places. Finally, he covered the initials with another layer of tape. "I'm going to hide this in your house. If you ever need it, you will call me and I'll tell you where it is. If you don't need it, don't even bother looking for it, because I'm going to check it every time I'm here. If you have tampered with it, there will be serious consequences."

Josh used the handkerchief to blindfold Philip, then went on a scouting mission throughout the latter's house. He entered every room, including the garage and the basement, rummaging around noisily at times, quietly at others, providing no clue to Philip about the location in which he stowed the envelope. More than ten minutes later, he returned to the bedroom. "Well, still nicely handcuffed, I see. And everything else seems to be in order as well." He removed the blindfold. "Now let's redden that ass of yours a bit."

Josh proceeded to use Philip for his pleasure, until he was completely satisfied. Then he removed the handcuffs. "I can't see you for the next few days, boy. My family's going on a little trip, and I'm going along. But you can reach me by cell phone if you need me."

"Yes, Sir."

Josh bent over and kissed Philip on the lips. "I'll call you at least once to see how you're doing. And I'll come over again as soon as I can when I get back."

"Thank you, Sir." They went to the front door, Josh walking confidently now, the slave on his hands and knees, kissing his Master's feet when they reached the foyer. "Have a good time."

"Oh, I will, boy. Believe me, I will. I'll just picture you wearing that collar and the cb3000, and I'll have a great time." He opened the door slightly and slipped through the narrow opening, closing it behind him.

Philip stayed on his knees more than a minute, contemplating the new conditions that restricted his life, at least for the next few days. Or weeks. Or months. He didn't know how long it would last, and at that minute he didn't really care.

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Gay Male
  • /
  • Career Day
  • /
  • Page ⁨2⁩

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 28 milliseconds