• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Mature
  • /
  • Cari Ch. 1-4

Cari Ch. 1-4

Answering the telephone in my slumber, I heard the unmistakable order on the other end...Cari telling me to meet her in the periodical stacks at the University Library in a couple of hours. I either awakened with an erection or her voice immediately had that effect on me because it was raging when I hung up and contemplated what the day might be like.

I vividly recall turning on my side, closing my eyes, and masturbating--cumming within about a minute--with my mind on fucking Cari for the first time.

Heading for the shower, I thought about what I might be getting involved in. The benefits of sex far outweighed the potential consequences. If Dr. Psyc ever found out he would have a hard time justifying failing me as long as I did well on the exams. My concerns were more curiosities than anything else. Who else was Cari fucking? Were there other students that she was "using"? While thinking about being just one rather than the only, something happened for the first time...I recall getting hard again with the thought of someone else fucking the same pussy I was. This fantasy has stayed with me since.

Out of the shower, into my clothes, out the door into a brisk, gray, cold fall day. The walk to the library was invigorating, and as I thought about the rewards meeting Cari offered, the walk became a run.

I caught up with Cari going up the elevator. She was wearing a long black raincoat with a leather collar. We got to the 7th floor and I followed her down an aisle. At the very end she turned around and our bodies embraced. She let the coat open, and underneath I saw that she was wearing a very very short black skirt, and a tight red sweater. No bra, no panties.

Cari took me by my hand and leaned against a wall at the end of the aisle, and placed one heel on the wall, bending her left leg while she spread them apart. I was rubbing her pussy with my left hand while we roughly kissed. She broke the kiss and asked me to show her how I eat pussy.

On my knees, under her skirt, my face was immediately covered with Cari's sweet juices. I went right for her engorged clit, sucking it roughly into my mouth. She began to fuck my face which was a totally new experience for me. With my face "in" her pussy, Cari folded her leg that was against the wall over the back of my head, and she began to hump her pussy on my face, head, tongue...when she came I could feel her clit fill and spill in my mouth. So, I thought, this is what multiple orgasms are like...no way could I count how many times she came, because there were no breaks between one orgasm and the next.

I could also feel my cock pressing against the denim of my jeans. I needed to fuck her so badly, so hard, with no trepidation whatsoever.

And as Cari came down from where ever it is she "went" while cumming all over my face and head, we heard someone talking a couple of aisles away. I would learn that Cari was never flustered by the presence of others. She merely closed her coat, took my hand and a stack of New Republics, and headed for a nearby table.

She handed me all the magazines but one, reached into her purse and pulled out a cock shaped vibrator. Cari later told me that my eyes grew to twice their size as she pulled her shirt up, slid the vibrator into her sopping pussy, and began reading her magazine as the vibrator whirled away while buried deeply inside where I wanted to be.

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Mature
  • /
  • Cari Ch. 1-4

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 33 milliseconds