Caring Cousins Collude

Sue turned, pulled off my shirt, leaving her tempting, bare ass next to Amanda's mouth. It was too soon to ask her to lick Sue's asshole, so she watched thru Sue's legs as she squeezed my swollen dick, still hidden by clothing. After opening my shorts, Sue bent down and noisily ate Amanda's wet pussy. She tugged me to move to Amanda's side. As I went, I pinched Sue's hard nipple and pulled it with me.

Sue put her cousin's hand on my stiff, covered cock. She faltered a moment, nearly withdrawing, before cautiously and questioningly squeezing it and feeling its outline. "You know, I've seen this stiff thingy thru the frosted shower door several times. While you were peeking down on me, I watched you hump it against the door. It made me soooo horny to think you wanted me and were staring at my naked body. That's umm, really why I let you feel my boobies and ahhh 'needed' you to apply the DMSO. But I think you knew that already. I wanted to see this penis clearly and feel it and maybe, ummm, lick it. Fur sure I want to make it spurt and watch it. Can we do that?"

So she was watching me watch her! "Why don't you take it out and ask it? I think you'll like the answer." Wide eyed and grinning, she struggled with it as Sue helped. Too anxious to wait for it to appear, she shoved her trembling, warm hand into the open shorts and cooood when she felt my bare, turgid, tool waiting for her. No whities to impede her, she gently slid her hand down to my puckered balls, circled them softly before returning to my stiff shaft. She watched for my reaction as she pressed harder and harder against the rigid rod. My eyes closed at the onslaught of pleasure. Sue pealed open the shorts and slid them down. Amanda watched my eager cock appear. When it dropped securely into her palm, she finally got her fingers around it and squeezed hard. My mouth fell open and I gasped loudly. I heard Sue tell her to pull the skin down and squeeze hard so the crimson head would turn purple. She did; I moaned in exquisite agony in the foreign grip of this beautiful, young stranger.

Sue piped up, "We have a delicious fluid we can share, but he has TWO. If you want to see it squirt out here, you'll have to lick and suck it. Start with the ropey bundle connecting the head to the skin. Have you ever done that before?" I'm glad Sue could still focus on questions since I was in a dizzy euphoria already. Doubtless that was from the combination of being outside, being watched, being naked the first time with this family stranger, tasting her luscious tits and heavenly pussy, having my naked wife exposing herself to her cousin and a neighbor while feeding my throbbing, turgid tool and her own sexy body to her young cousin, ohh myyy!

Amanda answered that she had handled and tasted cock before, but never willingly or lovingly. This felt very different to her. I told her to open her willing mouth and stuff my loving cock into it then and savor the new experience. She grinned at my taunt and licked the bottom of my shaft to the tip making me shiver. Sue moved between her legs so she had a better view of her cousin sucking her husband's dick for the first time. "You must be doing something right! He rarely shivers like that. Catch that clear drop escaping his dick or I will. It's kinda sweet and delicious." Amanda stared at the drop of Cowper's as if it were the first time seeing any. We later learned it was. Her previous experiences were all forced and she never looked at or tasted what she was coerced to swallow. She'd never been allowed any foreplay. I felt privileged to show her how different a loving approach was.

She touched my sweetness and glans gently with her thumb, feeling how slippery it was. Tentatively, she reached out with her tongue and stole the smallest possible drop from the bead of my fluid. We watched her lip-smacking, contorted face squirm as she evaluated the evidence and our credibility. In seconds, she smiled broadly and licked her lips. "Yummmm, delicious! I had no idea it tasted so good. More, please." She blissfully licked all the Cowper's off my head as I groaned louder and louder. Sue smiled and pushed her legs apart so she could get more of Amanda's flowing nectar. I told her how to coax the rest of my clear juice from my aching dick. After she took it all, she demanded more. We told her it was time to advance and solicit the other juice that comes from my balls. She had yet to learn how to lovingly and effectively suck cock.

"You know, Amanda, you have TWO fluids from your groin also, but I have THREE. If you're really committed to Earth Day, you'll do something with the other one that is usually considered a fetish. So, what's that other fluid?" She couldn't guess. "Urine! It's sterile when it's fresh out of the tap and many claim it has several health benefits from drinking it. One day we'll work up to that, but NOT today."

"You're not planning to pee in my mouth, are you?"

"No grasshopper. If that day comes, we'll pee in a glass and drink it down. Astronauts already drink it, but only after deep filtering. They, and some survivalists, must practice the ultimate recycling. Don't worry about it now."

After the briefest of lessons, Sue showed her one of several ways to eat and massage a stiff dick. When asked if she'd ever taken one into her throat, she said she had been forced to take several there and always gaged and spit up. Several??? Sue assured her she would teach her how to enjoy and want to take it deep into her when she was ready. When she demonstrated her deep throat, I turned toward the new noises I heard. There, in the bald area in our flower wall, was our naked neighbor with his camera. Before I could say anything, Sue gulped me into her warm, wet throat. Amanda gasped at the sight just as I gasped at the fantastic tightness of her velvety throat. I saw a flash and briefly wondered why he needed it on in such bright sunlight. Maybe he wanted to be caught and invited to join us? It was too soon to expose Amanda to another sexually, so I said nothing.

"OK, Amanda. Rest his dick on your tongue and carry it into your mouth. Wetness, pressure and temperature let you control when he cums. You'll draw the most cum if you bring him close, but then change to weaker stimulation then go back to high stimulation. It sounds mean, but you'll learn how to balance the intensity and make it all worth while. Seal your mouth around his cock and feel the surges as you change how hard you suck him. Break the seal and draw cool air over his cock. Sometimes that will cool him down, but sometimes that will throw him over the top. Enjoy practicing on him as often as you like. Learn the signs that tell you when he's close. His dick will swell and his head will throb and fill your mouth just before he pops. If you don't want to taste his cum, either pull him out or take him deep into your throat. You may like the taste of his cum, depending on what he ate. If you do, let him fill your mouth so you can savor it before you swallow. It's low calorie and full of healthy protein and good recycling, though I don't see how spilling it onto the grass is bad." Sue took one more big lick then offered my still aching dick to her cousin.

Amanda followed directions well. Except for sucking cool air over my dick as it first entered her gaping mouth, she was gentle and loving. On her own, she rolled her lip over her sharp teeth and cushioned my cock as it sought shelter within. Besides the warm wetness of her cavern, she tried exhaling hot air directly from her lungs over my dick and out her mouth. It worked and ramped up the intense splendor. Sue had returned to Amanda's pussy with two fingers inside and her tongue on her pulsing clit. She watched our student pull my dick out of her mouth and stroke it several times. The change in stimulation worked as Sue had taught her. When my breathing slowed again, she sucked me back into that wonderful mouth. She felt my dick throb its warning and repeated the cool down again. Damn! This was too didactical. I shouted, "I NEED to cum soon or burst!"

Sue gave her a 'thumbs up' to both congratulate her and warn that it was time to let me cum. Amanda really began enjoying her power. She stroked me in her mouth as she sucked harder. I could tell she was undecided about where I should cum. Sue watched carefully and timed her finger strokes inside Amanda so they intensified when my cheeks clenched. In a simultaneous moment, Amanda sucked my throbbing head against her throat, but pulled it out and stroked me hard and long just as I exploded on her face; before she could react, Sue twisted her fingers up and swiped her G-spot before stroking past it several times. In that loud instant, I bellowed my release and Amanda shrieked happily in surprise at her own intense orgasm. She wasn't sure what to do with my still erupting dick once she realized she was still gripping it, so she let it drain its last spurts on her big tits and forgot about my spew on her face.

I caught myself on the arms of the lounger so I didn't crush her as I fell forward, but we were both gasping wildly just an inch apart. I never liked the taste of my own cum, yet I found her stained lips and kissed her breathlessly. She pulled away, eyes popping, for a second before returning my kiss. My tongue licked her teeth and begged entry. Her tongue met mine and in that second I knew she'd caught some of my seed in her mouth. I briefly fought the urge to pull away, but the splendor of her warm tongue and the knowledge that she also was tasting my seed pulled me back into her. All that existed in that moment were our passionate mouths, so we were not aware of Sue standing over us and licking her lips like the Cheshire cat. Mission accomplished. Amanda was comfortable with us and already more indoctrinated that we'd dared hope.

When we finally broke our kiss, Sue bent over Amanda and sent her tongue into her mouth. Amanda commented that her face tasted like pussy. Sue said she loved her pussy taste as much as I did and began licking my forgotten seed off Amanda's face. Seeing her enjoy the flavor, Amanda scraped some cum onto her finger and into her mouth. She said "I don't know about the urine, but I might grow to like the taste of sperm, so give me more now, 'please sir'." I lifted a dripping tit to her mouth and offered her some more before my wife licked it all off her. Watching them both clean my sperm off Amanda's big beautiful tits got my dick swelling again. Amanda cupped it and wondered if I were ready to perform again.

"Give me a few more minutes." I said. "Let's go inside and see if we can all squeeze into the shower together. Gotta save that water. I declare the official start of naked housing right now- no further need for clothes." I helped them both up and gave each a warm hug and another deep wet kiss. "I don't see ever tiring of this erotic delight. Amanda, if you're up for it, you may join us in our bed tonight so we can continue your fun reeducation. Of course, we don't have to wait THAT long."

I opened the door and watched two fabulous naked asses sway past me deliciously. Just before we all entered the house naked, I turned and bellowed to our new friendly neighbor, "JIM, we'll probably be sunning again early morning in our great outdoors here. You're invited to come over tomorrow either then or into the house about two, but only if you and your wife come naked and bring the photos you took." I didn't wait for an answer, yet as I slid the door closed, I heard a faint "OKayyy." response.

===================================
/\__/\
( ~ ~ )
> * < Please vote BIG and leave constructive comments. Thanks....

[g ck 3/15/10]=========== 5974 words ==Submitted 3/15/10 | posted=3/xx/10

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 24 milliseconds