• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Mind Control
  • /
  • Caring is Cold Comfort Pt. 02

Caring is Cold Comfort Pt. 02

123

Note: This story contains incest or scenes of incest content.

Part Two: Forbidden Fruit

Bobbi's Point of View:

Good.

I felt good, the best I'd felt in like, forever. Don't misunderstand, I still had doubts gnawing at me, I still felt conscious about getting on stage (amongst other things) and I still craved my brother's comfort in a whole host of ways. Yeah, let's not get it twisted, but in terms of feeling relaxed, physically, this was a different level.

I went to the living room to give my brother a big hug but found his hybrid bed made up and a note which stated that he went to his college library to study. There was something about the sound of my snoring distracting him and I ignored that part as I am clearly a princess and it is impossible for a princess to snore.

'Wait a minute,' I asked myself, 'wasn't I on the couch when he hypnotized me last night?' Was I so out of it I didn't remember walking to the bed? Had he carried me, and if so, had he done anything else? It was then I recalled the induction, that delicious feeling I had when he had control, and I wondered if he did anything with that.

Part of me wanted him to take the initiative, but the other part worried if he checked me out and then didn't like what he saw. My fantasies were one thing, but reality could be a little; well, colder. Suddenly I wasn't sure how I felt about ceding that much control over to him.

I went in to the bathroom and disrobed in front of the mirror while I debated in my mind how far we could go with the hypnosis. No clothing felt out of place, nor were there any marks I could see; no bruises, no hickeys. I quickly put my shirt and bra back on and pulled on my panties and shorts.

In terms of reactions I had a far better one to his method than he was having to mine, my worries were minor and, to be honest, a large part of me enjoyed the idea of him in charge. The subliminals though, I should do more research. I did feel bad about the effect it seemed to have on him, but something definitely happened between us yesterday evening. That look we shared once we came back in, I shivered at the memory. With that image in my mind and a quick bowl of cereal as fuel, I went back to work on my special files.

He returned around lunch time with a burger and some fries for me, which I quickly scarfed down, much to his stunned amazement. Bubba was quick to joke about me watching my weight and I considered joking about his size too, but I knew he could be a tad sensitive about the topic; so, I didn't. It wasn't just that, when it came to feelings in general, he was by far the more considerate and conscientious of us. I didn't bother asking him how I ended up in the bed last night.

He mentioned that he did some more studying on hypnosis and suggested trying it again and I accepted. I remember being taken in and out of the trance state several times that day, each time there was the feeling of relaxation, the concern on his face, but also something else. It is hard to describe but almost felt like a sense of weariness is all I could call it. I was quite tired when it ended; as he brought me back and it was almost ten o'clock at night.

"How do you feel?" His face was the first thing I saw when I came back. His leg was touching mine.

"Worn out," I croaked. I needed something to drink. I took a drink from a glass that had been full of cold water. It was warm now. "What happened?"

He took my hand in his. "After you went under, I tried to get you as relaxed as I could, and then we went back to middle school and the play."

"Bubba- "

"Shhh. Its okay." He patted me on the hand. "I had you talk about your feelings; you know, about returning to school after the treatments, about having to wear a wig. And then, you know, the play and your hair slipping."

"Oh." I turned from him and stared forward. I could feel the blood rising to my face and yet... and yet it wasn't as bad as I thought it would be. The relief must have shown, because my expression put him at ease.

Bubba smiled. "The extra studying seems to have worked."

I did not require any more prodding than that. I leaned over, and, with a contented sigh, hugged him. I laughed and turned my head until my lips nearly touched his ear. "Thank you," I murmured.

He nodded, the stubble on his cheek grazed my face and sent a thrill through me. He then pulled away but kept his arms around me in a half embrace. His hands were under my arm pits, not far from my boobies. I know he had to have had sensed my heartbeat, it was pounding in my chest. I closed my eyes as he leaned back in and gave me a quick brotherly peck on the lips. He had to see the disappointed look I gave him.

"Ahh, sorry Bobbi. I know you feel like maybe you have some energy back, but I've been up since early this morning, studying and all. Then when I got home, I've been working on you most of the day. If you want, we can start back at it again tomorrow, and then handle any follow up next weekend if you think you'll still need it."

Oh, I'll still need it Bubba; every last little bit of it.

So, I agreed. After that I wished him a goodnight and took my shower. This time as I rubbed myself, I imagined him being rougher with me. I pictured us together, with him yanking on my hair as he took me from behind, I would struggle for naught, my resistance overtaken by his raw strength. His hand would smack my ass and then reach under and paw my titties, pinching my nipples hard enough to make me cry out in ecstasy.

Did I moan out loud just then? I giggled. I was young, beautiful, and thirsty af. 'Let him hear me,' I vented to myself. 'Serves him right being so adorably good.' But I needed, wanted, craved him being bad. "Please Bubba, be bad for me," I whispered in to the steady spray of the shower.

Sunday was much the same, being unconscious for most of it, I would wake up to a feeling of weariness that quickly subsided in to sexual energy that had nowhere to go. It was almost like I was being tormented! That afternoon ended with a hug and a kiss on my forehead before he carried my bags out to my car for me.

That evening I transferred that energy in to my secret subliminal files which I decided I would test out on Kacy when I saw her at school Monday. Poor girl was in for a wallop, which I was entirely sure I wanted.

"You're gonna love it," I told her as we waited outside homeroom. I noticed she had her hair styled and her make up looked fab. Kacy was always a cutie pie with the blonde hair and tan, especially in our school uniforms with her legs on display but it was obvious that this past weekend she had spent some money on upgrading her look. I was feeling a little jelly.

"Yeah, not a big fan of KPop though," she scoped in dead at my boobs. Full confession time, I may have tried out some of my early subliminal material on Kacy before using it on Bubba. Her 1000-yard stare at my tits followed with her increase libido. Kacy didn't know that I was aware that she was bi and that she wanted to be more than friends. In fact, I strongly suspected that her interest in Bubba was mostly just a means of trying to get closer to me, but which I parlayed as a means of testing out subliminals.

"Just give it a try, if you don't like it, I'll give you your money back," I told her as I adjusted my bra straps for the fifth time that morning. I then noticed that the top button on my blouse had come undone. No wonder I felt practically naked standing there!

"Like I am paying now, you goof. How bout you just promise to get me an invite over to your brother's place this weekend. I'll bring my two piece and lay out at the pool while it's still warm enough. Maybe that will pull his nose out of those books." She really did have a pretty smile, and the blue eyes. Hmm.

I felt catty for some reason. I definitely did not want her around when I knew things were starting to cook between Bubba and myself. At the same time, I could maybe see a scenario where having her there might work to my advantage. Part of the problem was I'd be in my cycle during the weekend and it was hard enough just trying to get my brother in my lady box, much less having him try to smash me while I walked down the red road. Not that I am an expert, but I've heard from more than a few girls what a hassle it is to get their boyfriends to do anything down there when they were on their periods. I'd need a whole new set of subliminal messages for that.

So many complications, so little time. "Okay," I told her while I hit send on the file I had prepared, "no promises but I will consider it, just let me think about it, alright?"

She grinned as she watched her phone download what I gave her. "It's a new two piece with a triangle top. You'll like it. You want, give me your measurements I'll pick you one up, they are cheap now that the season's almost over."

Was my dearest friend in the world fucking with me? I adjusted my bra straps and pictured myself trying to wear a two-piece bikini with a top that slid around more than a figure skater hitting a grease spot on the ice. Well, I did want Bubba's attention.

"I'll pass," I practically yelped. Some kids stared as they walked by. The bell rang, Kacy would need to get to her class soon. "Just give them all a listen, okay. Later Kace."

As that day went on, I did my best to consider my options. It was tough, however, because I had a big test to take at the end of the day I hadn't studied for, spent my weekend being hypnotized alas (and yes, I'm that girl that writes alas in her journal, silly self-me) on top of that my sports bra must have shrunk in the wash, as it felt tight. The top buttons on my blouse kept coming undone; which I was not having any of that, and for some reason every time I looked up from my desk it seemed like I would catch some guy or guys staring back at me.

It was almost as if they were trying to get a peek up my skirt; well, more than usual anyway. Guys are such dorks, yet one more obstacle for the modern teenaged female to contend with.

Part of me considered just flashing my 'oh so naughty' white cotton granny panties at them, but I had bigger issues. I had to figure out what to do about Kacy, which had I known, I wouldn't have worried about, as when we met up for P.E. what I needed to do was made readily apparent.

She grabbed me by the shoulders and bore a hole through my head with her gaze, I swear it was almost like her eyes were glowing. "Your brother, bring him to me so that I might feast upon his flesh and gain his power!"

Okay, maybe it wasn't quite that bad but, she was thrumming. "Think your brother likes blondes?" Bear in mind, we are standing in our underwear at our adjoining lockers in the girls' locker room. People are around us and she puts me on the spot like that.

My eyes darted from side to side in that classic 'quiet down Poindexter' expression I stole from some movie because it was cute, and I like being cute too. Kacy was beyond that stage though, in her purple lace bra and panties. Her skin flush and covered in a light sheen of sweat. I was afraid to look down and see if she had soaked through her underwear. "We'll talk," I tell her in a tone that forestalled any argument. She nodded, put her ear buds back in and began to whistle along with one of the songs I gave her.

Holy shit, I had created a sex starved maniac! Her attention wasn't nearly on me as much, I could tell, and so I let out a little "muhahaha." I sort of missed her lingering on my bosom but it was refreshing to see that she had decided to play on team Bubba... with the bat and the balls, instead of team Bobbi with, umm, hmm; a catcher's mitt- hey wait a minute.

Anyway, so we get on the field and walk the track and start talking. I know she likes me, she likes Bubba, but I have no idea on how to bridge that in a conversation and then realize I don't have to have a discussion with her. I could make her like it, want it even. I could make her a gift to him. In return for him taking care of me the way I needed it.

After I got what I needed the way I needed it. She was beautiful. I wasn't one of those vain chicks who had to have a close friend who wasn't as good looking in order to feel better about myself. Maybe the problem with my brother, the reason why he was so hesitant, still, was simply that I was his little sister and he just wasn't going to dick me down? Clearly my abilities had improved, he was interested, she was interested, throw in my elite skills and something was bound to happen. With that kind of plan, what could go wrong?

"Alright, I'll call him. I can't promise anything." Kacy gave a cheer and pumped her arms in the air. "You know how he used to be when we were younger, he's gotten even worse now that he's in college." I looked her over, my best friend, and now, my would be rival and a cog in my machine. I pitied her then, she had lost and didn't even know it yet. That didn't mean I wouldn't let her enjoy herself along the way. I loved her too, but I was going to get what I wanted first.

"So, you like the songs I gave ya huh?"

Her face lit up even more. "Oh yes. Its like it's okay that I don't understand the words, I get the feeling regardless."

'I bet you do,' I thought to myself.

Unfortunately for me, it was a case of the best laid plans of mice and men and all that to start with. Bubba just wasn't having it, even after I made it plain that Kacy's parents were cool with it (her parents would think that Kacy was staying with me and my parents; not over at my very eligible, very fuckable brother's place). We'd talk in circles and he'd drone on and on and I'd zone out and the next thing I know he's like, "no, I'm busy studying so you don't have to worry about your play," and hang up.

Had he not been so adamant I probably would have given up, but his inability to even consider it meant that I would not relent. Day after day I'd call repeatedly, same boring conversation I'd half ignore then go back and see Kacy's crestfallen face as I had to tell her no yet again. Top that off with what I could only assume was an allergic reaction to our laundry detergent as more and more my clothes felt uncomfortable and itchy.

Out of a sense of shared misery I told Kacy about the hypnosis session and how important it was to my brother. "Oh, that's no problem, tell him I said he can hypnotize me too," she said as her hands hovered near her crotch. We must have made quite the sight, me about to tear my clothes off and Kacy about to start fingering herself in the lunchroom.

"Hmmph." I nodded my head in a display of girl power solidarity and dialed Bubba up one final time. It was Friday and Kacy needed an answer. He picked up on the third ring. "Hey, you fuck, listen to me. I told Kacy about your plans and she offered to help if you wanted it, so at this point I figure you are either stupid or I have the rudest brother in existence, and you will say no one last time. So, tell me which one it is because your answer will determine whether or not I will show up there this afternoon also." Please don't call my bluff, Bubba.

Turned out he didn't. I thought about making him whimper, but that was the reverse of my fantasy, so I didn't indulge my natural inclination to celebrate my greatness. I adjusted my bra and gave Kacy the thumbs up; which caused her to bring her hands up from her cooter and begin to clap. Bubba was droning on yet again when behind Kacy I caught a guy staring. As second nature for me by this point, I looked down and saw that not one or two, but three buttons on my blouse had come undone. "Gotta go," I squealed before I hung up and adjusted myself.

Kacy stared and licked her lips, the ones on her face I mean. All I could do was shake my head; looked like I had gotten myself in a fine pickle, when all I wanted was a fine pickle in me. Of course, if everything went well, that would soon be taken care of.

Oh yes, I couldn't forget that before I went to Bubba's I would stop at our parents and get my sewing kit and the costume for the play. Hell, get the entire sewing machine. Bubba wanted it clear that when I got on stage, I was going to be the star of the show.

Kacy's Point of View:

Uncomfortable. That is what I call it when I'm stacked on top of a mostly metal hideaway bed monstrosity with two other people.

Uncomfortable. That is what I call it when the person I am crowded in to is also the person I had found to be the most beautiful for most of my life and I am too shy to tell her that. Well, not shy, just she's my best friend. Complicated.

Uncomfortable. That is what I call it when the other person on the couch is her oversized brother whom I currently have been fiending over for several weeks now. This was far beyond crush territory; I was prepared to fuck him right then and there.

Uncomfortable. His sister could join in and I be happy with that too. I just didn't have the ovaries to tell them.

Although, seated there with Ashley (I don't call her Bobbi) between us, effectively clam slamming me, I had a strong suspicion that; for her at least, that would be okay. I think she would be cool making her brother James (I don't call him Bubba either) the meat in an Ashley and Kacy sandwich.

I chose to ignore that whole train of thought, however. All I knew was that the DVD Ash had brought with her was boring as hell. Some drama she liked to study for the acting, and somehow, she had worn it out, too; because occasionally, it was like the screen would pause on its own.

So, add irritable in with uncomfortable and I knew why. I was horny as fuck and couldn't get James' attention from the TV. I decided to give it to the end of the movie and if something didn't happen, I was going to put on my bikini and hang out at the pool before it closed. Good thing then that Ash hit stop on the remote.

"That's enough of that, I think," was what she said. She then stretched out and put her arms around both of us. "What do you two want to do?"

"Hypnosis," was his reply while I wanted to scream suck and fuck but settled for repeating my host's answer.

Kacy smiled like a cat watching two mice. "Alright then, Bubba you want to show her how induction works, I'll just lean back here and close my eyes," it was impressive watching her settling in, "and I'm ready."

James looked at my legs, I had shorts on, and then at me before he winked. "You comfortable Bobbi," he asked his sister.

"Yep, all comfy."

"And the award goes to Ashley." And then he winked at me again.

I was lost. Wasn't there supposed to be a pocket watch or counting or something? Ashley had her eyes closed, her breathing was steady, and her knockers were tantalizingly close. "Is she, ya know, out?"

He leaned towards me; I saw his hand on her thigh. "Yes, well technically I guess I would say she is under, as in she is under a hypnotic state. Anyway, I set that phrase up last weekend to make this faster. The way it operates, it must be my voice that starts it, and once it begins, she can only hear me."

I waved my hand in front of her face. She looked so helpless.

Uncomfortable. "Wow, cool! Alright if I ask some questions, I mean, could you ask some for me?"

"Sure," he said and smiled.

"Ask her the name of the boy she has a crush on."

He took his time. "Ashley, what is the name of the boy in your school you have a crush on?"

'Ahh who said anything about school,' I thought, 'he knows she has a crush on him.' Shit, now I was worried. We waited while Ashley stayed quiet. That didn't mean anything though, but still, that image of helplessness, I was not down with that at all. I started to tell him that I had changed my mind about being hypnotized when he flipped the script.

"Ashley, please come back. Ashley, please wake up." Her eyes popped open.

"See, nothing to it." She was all grins; he was all grins. I felt like a spectator at a tennis match, my eyes zipped around back and forth between the two. What decided it then, was how hot I found the two of them. Sure, there was more, they had always been close; I had been friends with Ashley since I was a kid. I could be reading too much in to this and, to be honest, if they liked each other that way was it just some prejudice on my part which caused me to second guess all this?

123
  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Mind Control
  • /
  • Caring is Cold Comfort Pt. 02

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 97 milliseconds