• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Exhibitionist & Voyeur
  • /
  • Cariny Ch. 01: New Category

Cariny Ch. 01: New Category

12

Some years ago, an excellent writer of adult fiction, writing under the pseudonym "Little Joe," created several characters inspired by myself and several lovely ladies we both knew. One character was based on me, Bobbie Kaye, and was nicknamed Cutie, or Little Miss Cutie. Little Joe posted a number of these wonderful stories, in which Bobbie Kaye and her friend Gretchen worked at a hotel in Great Britain, supervised by "Little" Joe. The stories were quite lighthearted, and the characters invariably ended up naked and very embarrassed. He later added Kristy, inspired by my own sister, and Emily, based on a dear friend from Australia.

This is the second story in my new Cariny series. Cariny is inspired by a friend of mine, a very real and very lovely woman.

As I've said in some of my other stories, when I write, you'll find it is 95% story, and 5% sex. I don't necessarily enjoy stories that focus too much on detailed description of sexual encounters. This particular story has no sex, just some hot girl-girl kissing, and some very embarrassing unwanted nudity. As in real life, sex is only a small part of who we are, and that is reflected in the stories I write. I hope you enjoy this embarrassing little tale!

Cariny's New Category

By Bobbie Kaye (Cutie)

After desperately fabricating a few more feeble excuses, both girls resigned themselves to their fates. They were going to have to make out for two whole minutes! The guys gently prodded the two women until they were facing each other. Marcia was about three inches shorter than Cariny, with straight, shoulder length jet-black hair and wispy bangs. She reluctantly put her arms around her friend's neck, while Cariny's hands met behind Marcia's back. She tried to imagine she was just giving her friend a hug.

Their eyes met, Cariny's luminous blue gazing into Marcia's smoldering brown. Their faces were inches apart. Cariny realized how pretty Marcia was, something she'd never really noticed before, not this way. She looked at her friend's slightly parted red lips, and slowly moved closer. She could feel Marcia's hot breath, the lingering scent of red wine faintly discernible.

***

There were a few board games Cariny Knudsen really enjoyed playing, and at the top of the list was Trivial Pursuit. Numerous versions of the classic game had been produced over the years, and she'd played most of them. Her favorite category in the core game was Arts & Literature, as this was her area of expertise. An English major in college, she was well read, a connoisseur of both American and English Literature. And while she was blessed with little artistic talent herself, she'd absorbed a great deal of knowledge over the years, and had a tremendous appreciation for art.

She also enjoyed the finer forms of entertainment, such as ballet, opera, the symphony, and stage plays. To her boyfriend Steve, however, there was no finer form of entertainment than munching on chips and drinking beer in front of the TV, watching college or professional football. She was crazy about him anyway, and he treated her well. But he'd never taken her to a truly cultural affair, and it seemed unlikely he ever would, at least not of his own volition.

So Cariny and her dear friend Marcia came up with an idea that, if things went as planned, would result in an evening at the opera for themselves and their boyfriends. When Marcia and her man Charlie arrived late Saturday afternoon, the girls began to implement their well-planned scheme. Steve fired up the barbecue, and was soon grilling his specially marinated steaks. Marcia opened the bottle of cabernet she'd brought along, pouring generous glasses for herself and Cariny, while Charlie and Steve popped a couple of icy beers.

After dinner, the friends gathered around the kitchen table, where Cariny set up Trivial Pursuit. The girls usually defeated the guys rather handily, although Steve and Charlie would never admit that their girlfriends might be smarter. The guys knew the Sports & Leisure category, certainly. But Cariny excelled in both Arts & Literature and in History, while Marcia knew the Geography and Entertainment categories backward and forward. The girls could generally hold their own in Science & Nature, so against their boyfriends they held a decided advantage.

But this time, Cariny and Marcia planned on using the game for their own personal gain. Before starting, Cariny proposed a wager. "If we win, you two have to take us to see 'Adriana Lecouvreur' next month. It's a famous opera. That means suits, ties, fancy dinner, the works."

Steve and Charlie glanced at each other, pained expressions on their faces, then both let out little chuckles. "Okay," Steve replied, "but what if we win?"

"You name it," said Marcia. "We'll cook your favorite meal, watch football with you, bring you snacks and beer all day, whatever you want."

"No, you'll find some reason to back out," argued Charlie.

"No," said Cariny, "we'll do it. Whatever you say, we'll do it."

"We promise!" added Marcia, and Cariny nodded enthusiastically.

Steve called Charlie into the other room for a conference. As they returned, Charlie asked "Do we have to name the wager now, or can we wait until we win?"

Marcia glanced confidently at Cariny, then replied "You're not going to win, so it's moot."

"Sure," added Cariny, "just write the stakes down, and seal it in an envelope. If you somehow manage to beat us..."

"And you won't," interjected Marcia.

Cariny giggled. "Then we'll open the envelope, and we'll do whatever it says."

"You're on," Steve proclaimed, and they took their places around the table.

"We play until three players, or both players on one team, finish," announced Marcia. "The winning team is whichever has both players finish the game." With that, she rolled the first dice of the night.

As the evening progressed, Cariny couldn't recall ever having seen the dice fall quite as they had been. With almost every roll, it seemed, Steve and Chuck landed on the yellow spaces, generating Sports & Leisure questions. Baseball, football or basketball, pro or college, golf, boxing, Olympics, it didn't matter. The guys knew their sports.

Cariny and Marcia managed to maneuver around the board, mostly catching relatively simple questions, but late in the game, surprisingly enough, both of the guys were doing quite well.

Then Marcia hit a hot streak, and when she had to answer a Sports & Leisure question to finish, she got an easy one. "Who won the Major League Baseball World Series in 1961?" Steve read from the card.

"The New York Yankees!" she blurted out with total confidence. She wasn't sure why she knew, but she did, and she was right. That left Cariny and the guys in the game.

Steve faced an Arts & Literature question to finish. "What artist created the famous sculpture known as 'The Thinker'?" asked Cariny, a twinkle in her eye.

Steve thought for a moment, smiled, and said simply "Rodin." Cariny's mouth fell open. How could he possibly have known that?

"Dobie Gillis reruns," Steve whispered to Charlie.

Cariny landed on a brown Arts & Literature space. "Who wrote the epic poem 'Paradise Lost'?" Charlie read from the card.

Cariny's mind went blank. She knew the answer; of course she knew it. Everybody knew it. She'd read the book in college, but the name just wouldn't come to her. She probed her mind, trying to come up with the correct response. She couldn't think of it. Steve and Charlie started humming the theme from Jeopardy! That didn't help matters any; her mind was blank. In total desperation, she finally blurted out "Oliver Cromwell!"

The guys burst out laughing. "It was John Milton," Steve chuckled. "Even I knew that one!"

Cariny was devastated, but all was not lost. Charlie still needed to answer a question, and she was confident he'd blow it. She hoped he'd blow it. He had to blow it! She wanted to see that opera!

Geography. "What's the capital of Ethiopia?" Marcia read from the card.

Charlie grinned. His eyes glanced briefly toward the ceiling, then met Marcia's. He knew the answer. He didn't know any capitals of anywhere, but there had just been a news item from there on the television. He smiled at his luck. The fates were with him. "Addis Ababa."

"No way!" proclaimed Cariny, but she knew he was right. The guys won, and she was going to have to spend an entire boring Sunday afternoon watching football games and toting chips and beer.

"Steve," said Charlie, "the envelope, please." Both guys were grinning broadly, and a dread feeling washed over Cariny just then. Those didn't look like football smiles. Those looked like horny guy smiles. Gritting her teeth, she waited as Charlie dramatically tore open the sealed envelope. He removed the index card, and handed it back to Steve.

And Steve drew the suspense out for a few more interminable moments. The guys were ecstatic over having defeated the girls at Trivial Pursuit for the first time ever. But he couldn't hold back any longer, and glanced briefly at the card, before announcing that "Cariny and Marcia will make out for two minutes, full contact, lips to lips, tongue to tongue, nothing held back."

Cariny's jaw dropped. She was about to protest, when Marcia exclaimed "Eww! That's gross!"

That caught Cariny off guard. Her own protest took a back seat as she said "Hey! I'm not gross!"

"That's not what I meant," Marcia reasoned. "I mean kissing another woman is gross."

"Going to the opera is gross, from our perspective," explained Steve. "But we were going to do it, if you beat us."

"And so are you," added Charlie, grinning from ear to ear. "Pay your bet, that is."

Cariny took a deep breath, pondering her fate. She wasn't into girls, not at all. She had nothing against it, and she'd secretly wondered what it would be like. Watching two women making out on TV or in the movies didn't bother her; she even found it a little arousing sometimes. But that was TV and the movies, and it was other women. This was real life, and it was her friend Marcia. But she knew she was going to have to do it.

Marcia was even less receptive to the idea. She didn't like watching girls kissing. It just seemed weird to her. Whenever it came on the screen, and it seemed to be happening more frequently all the time, she invariably averted her eyes. Why would a woman want to kiss another woman, when there were so many good looking men out there?

After desperately fabricating a few more feeble excuses, both girls resigned themselves to their fates. They were going to have to make out for two whole minutes! The guys gently prodded the two women until they were facing each other. Marcia was about three inches shorter than Cariny, with straight, shoulder length jet-black hair and wispy bangs. She reluctantly put her arms around her friend's neck, while Cariny's hands met behind Marcia's back. She tried to imagine she was just giving her friend a hug.

Their eyes met, Cariny's luminous blue gazing into Marcia's smoldering brown. Their faces were inches apart. Cariny realized how pretty Marcia was, something she'd never really noticed before, not this way. She looked at her friend's slightly parted red lips, and slowly moved closer. She could feel Marcia's hot breath, the lingering scent of red wine faintly discernable.

Cariny parted her own lips, just a little, and the kiss was about to begin, when something completely unexpected happened. Cariny began to giggle. Marcia, who was prepared to give it her all in paying the bet, was taken aback. Their eyes met again, and Cariny continued giggling. It soon evolved into consuming laughter, and she had to back away. This went on for several more seconds, as her bewildered companions just watched.

Finally composing herself, Cariny took a deep breath. "S... sorry, she whimpered, managing to gain a measure of control over herself.

"Am I so funny?" asked Marcia, indignant.

"No, no, it's just that..." Cariny giggled again. "I've never kissed another girl. I've wondered what it would be like. I thought it might be... you know... erotic. But it didn't feel erotic. It was just..." more giggles, "...funny."

"Look," said Marcia. "I've never kissed a woman before, either. And I've never wondered about it, either. I'm not curious at all," she added testily. "But I always pay my bets, so let's just do this." Steve and Charlie were silently observing the exchange, waiting eagerly for the kiss, but in the meantime, enjoying the interchange.

The girls embraced again, drawing close, preparing for the inevitable. Their lips actually touched this time, before Cariny again broke down into fits of laughter. "I... I don't think... I can do this..." she said, trying to catch her breath, utterly failing to control her giggling. "Can't we play something..." she managed, "for... you know... for double or nothing, or... something?"

Steve and Charlie stepped into the next room to confer. When they returned, Steve made an offer. "Okay, we'll mix all the questions, all the categories, and draw one at random. If you get the answer right, you're off the hook. But if you get it wrong, the blouses come off, and the kiss is up to three minutes."

Marcia liked the idea. "Just one question? Do we get to discuss it?"

"Deal," conceded Charlie. They shuffled all of the questions, and drew one at random. Science and Nature came up, and the question read "What radioactive element was used in the Fat Man bomb dropped on Nagasaki, but not in the Little Boy bomb dropped on Hiroshima?"

"Hydrogen?" whispered Marcia.

"Hydrogen isn't radioactive," Cariny replied softly. "What's radioactive?"

"Uranium?"

Cariny nodded. "Uranium?" they answered together.

"Nope," said Charlie. "Plutonium."

Both girls hung their heads, as Steve said "Blouses off." Cariny was quite shy, despite having been, on a handful of occasions, exposed wearing far less than a bra and skirt. Far less! She slowly unbuttoned her silk Liz Claiborne blouse, draping it carefully over the back of a nearby chair. Her face turned pink as Charlie studied her perfect chest, clad in a lacy white C-cup bra, but she made no effort to cover up. She wouldn't give him the satisfaction of showing her embarrassment.

Marcia hesitated as long as she could, but finally pulled her LaCoste top over her head, holding it briefly in front of her silky brassiere. Cariny never before noticed that Marcia's breasts were rather small, and now realized that they were generously enhanced by a padded bra. Marcia finally dropped her top on the floor.

"Okay," said Steve, holding up his watch, "it's up to three minutes now. Now get in there and kiss!"

Again Marcia draped her arms around Cariny's neck, and again they drew near. Marcia's eyes were closed, her lips slightly parted. Cariny's eyes were still wide open, though, and watching her friend's expectant expression, once again she began to giggle.

This went on for nearly a full minute this time, and Marcia soon joined her in mirthful laughter. When they finally recovered, Cariny pleaded that "I just can't do this!" Marcia glanced hopefully at the guys.

"A bet's a bet," Charlie said sternly.

"But it's so embarrassing," argued Cariny, her face now a bright pink. Marcia, who wasn't accustomed to people seeing her in her bra, could feel her face coloring as well.

Steve called Charlie aside, then came back with "All right, another question. If you get it right, the kiss is off, but you don't get your blouses back the rest of the evening. If you're wrong, Cariny, your skirt comes off, Marcia, your jeans, and you make out for four minutes."

What could they do? Both women felt honor bound to pay their bets, but so far, thanks to Cariny, they'd found it impossible. They took the deal. Naturally, the question was from the Sports & Leisure category. Steve read the card. "The first Super Bowl was played in Los Angeles in 1967. What team won the game?"

"New York?" guessed Cariny.

"Which New York?" asked Steve.

The girls looked at each other. Marcia knew there were two teams in New York. "The Jets?"

"Nope," gloated Charlie. "Green Bay Packers."

Cariny's skirt came off with a quick zip and tug, allowing it to fall from her full, feminine hips, and she stood before her friends in just her bra and matching lace panties. She could feel the blush moving down her chest as Charlie drank in every luscious inch of exposed skin.

Marcia had a much more difficult time getting her jeans off. They were nearly skin tight, especially following the huge meal they'd enjoyed. With four male eyes watching every move and wiggle, she eventually got them down her hips, nearly pulling her red satin panties down with them. She finally got the jeans past her butt, then sat on the sofa and worked them the rest of the way off. Her face was at least as red as Cariny's.

Once more the girls faced each other, and once more their faces drew near. Trying to maintain her composure, this time with her eyes closed, Cariny felt Marcia's mouth touch her own. She was prepared to return the kiss, but then she felt Marcia's tongue trying to snake its way between her lips. And yet again Cariny began to giggle. She couldn't stop herself. She couldn't explain herself. She just laughed and laughed, while her three companions actually showed signs of annoyance this time. Marcia just wanted to get it over with, but Cariny wasn't cooperating.

Eventually, the guys offered once again to allow the girls to answer a question, but this time, their bras were at stake. Having little choice, the girls agreed. Again the category was Science & Nature, and Charlie read the question. "What did George Green patent in 1875 that was voted the second most terrifying thing known to mankind, after nuclear warfare in a 2003 poll?"

"Who could possible know that?" Marcia whined. Cariny just shook her head. They knew their bras were coming off, and that the duration of the impending kiss was up to five minutes. The correct answer was "The electrical dental drill."

Cariny was first to unhook her bra, laying it atop the growing pile of her clothing on the back of the chair. Marcia was next, letting her own bra fall to the floor, displaying before all her small but perfectly formed breasts. Both women were exceedingly embarrassed now, but this time as they embraced, bare boobs pressed together, Cariny was determined to go through with it.

The kiss lasted for about three seconds before Cariny broke down giggling. It was all just too much. No matter how she tried, she couldn't take the whole thing seriously. She wanted to do it, just to get it done, but every time she tried, she simply broke up.

Again the guys conferred, and they made a final offer. One more question. If the girls got the answer, no kiss. If not, panties were coming off, and the kiss was to go on for five minutes. Only now, no one would tell the girls when time was up. They had to make out for at least five minutes, and if they quit early, the clock started over. If the kiss went beyond five minutes, they wouldn't be told, and they could keep on kissing. And if they, meaning Cariny, couldn't do it, cameras were coming out to preserve the images of two naked girls for posterity.

Charlie pulled a question and stared at the card with disappointment. "Arts & Literature," he said glumly. Cariny would never get another literature question wrong. "In Daphne du Maurier's novel that begins 'Last night I dreamt I went to Manderley again,' what is the name of the heroine who narrates the story?"

Marcia looked at Cariny in relieved expectation. They were saved. "I know it!" exclaimed Cariny. "I know it!" Her relief was palpable. "It's Rebecca!"

"Well done!" Marcia hugged her friend, jumping quickly away as their bare bosoms touched.

Charlie smiled. "Oh dear," he said. "Dear, oh dear, oh dear. It says here that the novel is indeed called Rebecca, but that's not the name of the heroine. In fact, the heroine doesn't have a name."

12
  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Exhibitionist & Voyeur
  • /
  • Cariny Ch. 01: New Category

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 16 milliseconds