• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Interracial Love
  • /
  • Carly's WMAF Fantasy Pt. 08

Carly's WMAF Fantasy Pt. 08

123

(Again, I appreciate all the feedback and kind words. Thanks guys. I understand the complaints about the lack of a slow seduction. A) I couldn't make it work with where I wanted to take Sherry's character later and B) I was kind of impatient to get to the "good stuff". I'm going to try to introduce a couple slow burn seductions though because clearly you guys want it!

Small note: I'm not an expert by any means in the subject matter at the end of this chapter. If I got anything wrong, be gentle as my only guide was the internet ;)

If you haven't read the other chapters, go read those. And, as always, feedback is welcome.)

*****

I woke up the next day to a soft click-clack sound in the apartment and was quickly overtaken by the smell of something delicious. And for once, it wasn't the smell of pussy that I'm talking about. Carly was in my kitchen wearing only her slut collar and her high heels. Her hair was up in a nice high ponytail so that the neckwear was on full display. She was getting better with the stripper heels and looked incredibly sexy as she swayed her hips back and forth, walking around the kitchen.

"Good morning, Master. How does eggs and cinnamon buns sound? I was going to do bacon but the thought of grease splatter was a little too much even for a pain slut like me," she said with a wink.

I grabbed her and gave her a huge kiss while squeezing her ass, "It sounds lovely. And you made the right choice. I'm the only one who gets to hurt my toys." My fingers tweaked her nipples to punctuate my point.

"What are we doing today, Master?"

"MMmm..." I said, kissing her naked shoulder. "First, we're going to eat breakfast," I told her as my hands drifted to cup her pert breasts, "then we're going to have a long," kiss, "hot," pinch, "shower."

"Uhh... Master," she pleaded.

"What's the problem my pet?" I said as my hands trailed down to her moist slit.

"I'm sooooo empty, Master." I slipped my finger inside and her legs practically buckled. "Pleeease, Master. I don't want to be greedy but I've been so good and I need it so bad... please."

"Need what, slut?" I whispered huskily into her ear.

"Your long, thick, white cock, Master."

"Good girl. Get up on the counter on your knees, slut." She looked at me slightly confused but didn't hesitate. She climbed onto the cold, hard granite countertop. I pushed her forward so she was presenting her gash to me. "Stay there, cunt." I left the room and returned a couple minutes later. "Use your right hand to play with your clit."

"Yes, Master," she said and immediately complied. I took the two binder clips I'd brought from the bedroom and applied them to her nipples. "Oww... Oh yes," she said as the pain eased to pleasure.

"Now keep yourself right on the edge of orgasm while I eat. If you manage to do that, I promise you can ride my cock to as many orgasms as you'd like before we take that shower."

"Oh thank you, Master. Thank you."

"And practice your dirty talking while you're doing it, slut."

"I will, Master. I will... Fuck, I need you to pound my gaping fuckhole," she started. I made myself a plate of breakfast and went to the small table at the end of the kitchen area. It was a perfect place to view her lewd display. I could see her cunt juices dripping down onto the counter top as she was practically a faucet at this point. Her litany of nasty, perverse, degrading comments continued unabated as I ate.

"I could really get used to this," I told her.

"You can have this every day if it's your wish, Master. Every fucking day of my life I'll debase myself like this for you. Just say the word. I'm that desperate, Master. I need you that bad. See what you've made me, Master. A stupid, brainless bimbo ready to do anything for the promise of some cock and orgasm."

"Pitiful, chink whore," I muttered as I stabbed at my eggs. She simply moaned in ever increasing arousal as her frustration bloomed large within her. I took my time, taunting and teasing her when I could. Reminding her not to stop when I noticed her starting to slow down. By the time I finished my breakfast, she was not even close to thinking straight.

I walked over to her and grabbed her hair, "Lick the plate, cunt." I then used her ponytail like a handle as she stuck her tongue out and I "washed" my plate clean. "Now come get your reward, whore," I said and walked back into the bedroom. Before I even got to my bed, I heard her hop off the counter and take the five rapid steps to the bedroom. I turned around just in time to see her hurdle on top of me, crashing me down into the bed with her on top.

"Thank you, thank you, thank you, thank you," she babbled over and over as she grabbed my cock and guided it to her hole. When she was fully lined up, she sank down fully on it and let out a long sigh of contentment. "I needed that, Master. I'm not complete without you in me," she said. She ground against me for about ten seconds before she came. I felt her juices flood all over me and she kept grinding and bouncing. I played with her tits and flexed my cock inside her but mostly just let her enjoy herself. She'd earned it. She rode me to four more orgasms before collapsing down on my and showering me with kisses. "You are fucking amazing, Master. I feel bad for every girl that doesn't get to fuck you."

"So getting me to fuck other women is altruism for females around the world?"

"MMm... something like that, Master. But mostly it's my gift to you. A glorious cock like you shouldn't be bound to one pitiful, yellow set of holes."

"Even if they're the best holes?"

"Even if I'm the best holes, Master," she said with a playful grin. We shared another kiss, longer and more tender this time.

"Let's go get cleaned up and I'll tell you all about my plans for your sister today. Fair warning though. It might make you horny again," I grinned.

"I'd be mildly disappointed if it didn't."

True to my word, it was a nice long shower. One of the things I'd loved about the shower in this unit was how big it was. Because of an architectural quirk, this unit had about five more square feet to it than others with a similar floor plan. What was nice was that it didn't really change the value any but the builder had used those five feet wisely. Nobody would notice an enlarged corner in the sitting area or bedroom. But five extra feet in the shower? That was priceless. Carly and I took full advantage of that space and greatly enjoyed our shower. At one point, I just sat back on the tiled shelf and watched her wash her hair under the steaming water. I told her all about my plans for the day. I was right, they did get her all hot and bothered again but she was a very patient and obedient girlfriend and kept herself under control... barely.

When we got out of the shower, I led her back to my room and had her sit on the bed. "I have another surprise for you, sweetie. I cleared out a little space in my closet for you. It's not much, but I wanted you to have a bit of space for your stuff when you're here." I opened the closet and showed her a small bit of the closet. True to my word, it wasn't much. What my unit had extra in shower space it sort of lost out in the closet space department. Nevertheless, there was enough room for a small wardrobe and I had drawers to spare in my dresser for the rest. On the rack there were already three outfits I'd bought for her. I pulled out one, a purple backless minidress with a loose, plunging front that left little to the imagination.

"Oooh... Master... I love it. If Sherry thought I looked like a fobby ho last night...," she trailed off as she slipped the dress on.

"And one last surprise, sweetie," I said, holding out my hand. As she shimmied sexily into the dress she looked and saw the key in my hand. "I've already told the doormen about you and this key gets you into the unit. The elevator code is 0137 and you do it backwards for a panic code."

She looked at me, I think a little stunned. "Jay, thank you very much. I didn't expect this."

"I want you to feel fully and completely welcome here," I told her and gave her a kiss which she returned in full. As we broke our kiss, I smiled and looked her, "Whatcha thinking?"

"Nothing bad, Master."

"Well if it's good, why not tell me?"

"I'm not ready to. Almost but not yet."

"And if I ordered you?"

She bit her lip and gave me another kiss, "I'd tell you if you ordered."

"Good," I said and pulled her tight to me. "That's all I needed to know."

"Thank you, Master."

"Hey, come look at what I got?"

"Another surprise? You're going to spoil me," she said with a laugh.

"This one is kind of for both of us," I said. I opened the entertainment center in the living room revealing the flatscreen. Then I turned on my game system and handed her a controller. The screen flashed on with large bright green letters. "League of the Smiting Ancients!". Carly squealed and hugged me, "You bought it? Oh that's awesome. Do you like it?"

"I wanted to wait until you were here to play it together," I said as she rapidly signed in with her have tag, "GoldenGoddess".

"So sweet," she said. We loaded in and started selecting our characters. "Doctor Drake is good for beginners. You can summon a dragon and basically hide behind it."

"Or I could play heal bitch for you," I said hovering over the top ranked healer, a nearly naked girl in chainmail named Clarity.

"So the only place I get to boss you around is digitally? I like it," she said as she locked in a small little leprechaun looking creature with a tail and a huge sword. Krk'l was the character's nonsense name.

We started the game and it was instantly apparent that she was RIDICULOUSLY good. We had two people on our team worse than me (and it was my first game though I'd played other MOBAs) and Carly single handedly carried us to a win even after the fifth person rage quit.

"Uhhhh... what are you ranked?" I asked as we locked into game 2.

She blushed, "I might be pretty high."

"Seriously... how high?"

"Well the company doesn't let employees show up in the top 500 so I'm just diamond."

"But where would you be..." I said locking in another hot babe healer. "I'm sensing an art pattern by the way."

"Yeah. It's been discussed. I like the eye candy but some better range is coming. And uh... last time I checked my hidden ELO was... uhmmm... seventh?"

"Uhhh.. percentile?" I said hopefully, feeling suddenly slightly emasculated by my submissive slut girlfriend.

She smiled big, "Nope. Like there's six human beings better than me." Her tone was flat and hard to read.

"Ohh," I said. Ego is a funny thing. Intellectually, I knew that lots of people were better than me at things I love and was good at. Intellectually, I knew Carly was better than me at lots of things. Intellectually, I knew she'd been playing a bunch during development and I'd only played my first game. And yet... and yet... confronted with the reality of that Venn diagram overlap and I was suddenly very surprised at the reaction lingering in my mind.

Carly looked at me while the screen loaded. Her brow furrowed in concern. She was getting really good at reading me. "What's wrong, Master?"

As irrational as it sounds, I wanted to throw the remote down and walk away. But I also wanted to fuck her into submission. And part of me wanted to show the bitch who the real gamer was. I'm not proud of those thoughts. But I am happy that I pushed them down and joked, "Just thinking you're going to have to train me pretty hard to get me better than you."

"If that's what you want, Master. But maybe we could duo queue and be better together than separate," she said with a cautious smile.

I squeezed her thigh and said, "That sounds perfect." Relaxing into the game, I enjoyed the next few much more. I started to follow the game better and listened to Carly's advice. As a designer and early play tester, she had a huge knowledge edge on me. Virtually all of the top players were either early beta testers or employees. The few that were neither were streamers and a couple eSports pros that were goofing off.

By my fifth game, I'd gotten the basics down. Carly was still impressively stomping people but I at least felt like I was helping.

When I finally thought to check my watch I realized Sherry would be there any minute. Feeling both the need to reassert my dominance and set the stage for the day, I turned off the game and laid back on the couch, "You may suck my cock until your slut sister gets here."

"Thank you, Master," she beamed with a genuine smile of happiness. She kneeled down on the floor and freed my cock from the khaki's was wearing. Carly had already become quite the deep throat expert as she effortlessly showed by taking my cock down her throat. She looked up at me, never breaking eye contact as she bobbed slowly up and down. I think she sensed my intent and made no effort to really get me off, simply wanting my cock to feel constant pleasure until her sister arrived. She kept working my cock for about ten minutes before I heard the buzz for the apartment. I hit the fob on my key chain that would let Sherry into the building and waited.

A few minutes later I heard the muffled step of her heels in the tiled hall outside my door. She knocked twice and I called, "Come in." Carly never even hesitated.

The door swung open and Sherry's voice whispered, "Oh, my." Only then did I tear my eyes away from my beautiful girlfriend and look up. Sherry was dressed very casually with a short, flouncy blue skirt and a white, cropped turtleneck sweater that showed off her thin waist and big tits. She was wearing nice four inch fuck me heels and some sort of white stocking too.

"Those had better not be pantyhose, slut," I said simply as I felt my cock grow in Carly's throat. I placed a hand on her head and quickened her pace.

Sherry watched me and pulled her skirt up, not even bothering to close the door. She was wearing a pair of thigh highs and she looked delicious. She stood there, completely bare, displaying herself for my approval. "Good girl," I told her as I held Carly down on my cock. I watched Sherry as Carly sputtered a little for breath. My surging cock was filling her throat and she was fighting the overpowering urge to struggle. After a good 30 seconds, I pulled her off me and she panted, gasping for air. I reached down and stroked my cock, feeling close to bursting. It didn't take long and I shot my load all over Carly's exposed cleavage. "Don't clean it off, slut. You can let it dry."

"Thank you, Master. The privilege to wear your cum is more than I deserve."

I loved the almost ritualistic way she thanked me for debasing her. Something about that really got to me. I reached down and cupped her chin, "Keep being a good cum bucket and you'll get plenty more, sweetie." I stood, fixed my pants and held a hand for Carly to help her up. "Now let's go shopping so this slut has some proper clothes. And so she can learn about her surprise, right, baby?"

"Oh yes, Master. She's going to LOVE her surprise."

"Would you like me to beg or is part of the game teasing me, Master?"

Just as Sherry asked that, my neighbor walked by. The 35 year old mother of three did a sharp double take before waving in embarrassment and walking past. The three of us laughed and I escorted the girls out and down to the lobby.

Fifteen minutes later we were standing in front of Rigby & Peller, a high end lingerie shop that sold designer undergarments. Sherry's eyes got big as we walked in. She grabbed her sister and whispered, "These are like hundred dollar bras... I thought you said he wasn't rich!?"

"I've got some money saved up. Don't think that this is your life from now on. But I thought a little splurge was appropriate. Ah... here comes your personal stylist."

Again, Sherry's expression was fantastic. Carly clung to my arm but I pushed her away, "Oh know, sweetie, she's yours too. I want both of you to get some nice things."

"Really, Jay? You've done enough. I'm gainfully employed, you know," she said. At first, I thought she was being a little defensive but I quickly realized that wasn't it at all. She was worried about taking advantage.

I simply responded by saying, "I know. It's fine. I'm happy to. Go have fun," the stylist came up to me. She was the wife of a coworker and I knew she wouldn't be judgy.

"I saw your facebook status change," she said with a twinkle in her eyes, "Are these the two girls making things 'complicated'?"

Madison was the second wife of one of the guys that was hired in with me. He'd struggled a bit at first and I'd helped him through the first six months at the company. He and his wife had taken me out to dinner multiple times, the last time just a few weeks ago when I'd made partner. Dave had been jokingly jealous but I think both of them were legitimately happy for me. I always enjoyed hanging out with them as they were wonderful, intelligent company and Madison was big flirt. She constantly tried to make Dave jealous but he never blinked which drove her nuts. She was about four years younger than us, long straight dirty blonde hair and a pretty good nice frame with great legs.

"Well... sort of," I said, unsure how to start explaining this to people. "The tall one is my girlfriend, Carly and one of the girls making things complicated. The other 'complicated' girl is in Orlando. The shorter one here is Sherry, Carly's little sister."

"And she is...?" she trailed off letting the question hang.

"Convenient," I said, watching Madison for a reaction.

"You're an interesting fella, Jay. David has kept some secrets from me. Color me intrigued."

"Don't be hard on Dave. This is all new to me too."

"Okay," she said noncommittally. "And what are we buying them today."

"Carly gets whatever she wants," I said quickly and Madison nodded. "Sherry gets three bras. Lacy and not full coverage. And a nice garter belt or even better a waist cincher if you got one," Madison jotted a couple notes down.

"Got it. You don't care about your girlfriend's lingerie but you have specific requirements for her little sister," she said with a smirk. From someone else, I would have taken it as an attack but I could tell she was messing with from the tone in her voice.

"Like I said, she's convenient and uncomplicated. And Carly already knows what I like."

"Very interesting indeed," she said, biting her lip and sizing me up for what seemed like the first time. "I'll make sure you're very happy with all your purchases.

"Oh, if it's a garter belt, make sure Sherry leaves wearing it," I told her. She made a tiny tick mark on her pad and I waived to the girls as I started out of the store. I had a sudden thought and turned around, "Carly?" I called out. My girlfriend turned and looked at me, "You might want to uhh," I gestured as if I was wiping my chest. She blushed with embarrassment and Sherry snickered. Madison took a glance at Carly then back at me appraisingly. With that, I left for a bit. I had some other arrangements that I had to make. When I returned about an hour later, the girls were close to finishing up. They were giggling and laughing in the dressing room while Madison stood outside waiting.

She smiled when she saw me walking up. It was the smile of a VERY happy saleswoman. "Don't tell me the damage. Tell me your commission," I said. I knew her percentage. I just didn't want to hear the big number.

"Two Hundred, bucks," she said. Her commission was 20% so I was a little surprised.

"Really? Were they really picky?"

"Not once I gave them my employee discount," she said with a smile.

"Ohh," I said. The employee discount was 15% and it came off the commission. So that meant... "Four grand?" I asked, choking a little. I hadn't quite expected THAT. It was fine, the cost didn't really bother me THAT much. It just caught me a little by surprise.

123
  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Interracial Love
  • /
  • Carly's WMAF Fantasy Pt. 08

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 285 milliseconds