• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Interracial Love
  • /
  • Carly's WMAF Fantasy Pt. 16

Carly's WMAF Fantasy Pt. 16

123

As always, thanks again for the kind words and thoughts. I never expected this story to go as long as it has (I've now, officially, written a "novel"... lol) but I'm loving every moment of it. Hopefully you like this one just as much as the last 15. Maybe I've got another 15 in me ;)

---

The ride back to town was quite enjoyable. Watching me claim her mother, even temporarily, had gotten Carly very turned on. On top of that, the underwear she was wearing was plugging her desperate holes and the road vibration had her squirming and whimpering constantly as little surprise movements or shocks touched her anew. I just relaxed and chuckled at her when she did that, occasionally reaching over to stroke a nipple just to tease her. I knew she got off on the cruelty of the whole thing and it was quite enjoyable watching her suffer in ecstacy.

"So my little slut. Are you happy with your new jewelry?" I asked as I noticed her play with her ring at one point.

"Oh yes, Master. It's perfect. I love it so much and I love you for thinking of me being your first."

"First?" I asked.

She scrunched her face, "Aren't I your first? I mean of course it's okay if I'm not. That's your decision. I just assumed you would've told me..."

I interrupted her by sliding my fingers across her panties, shoving the small phallus that was attached into her hot cunt roughly, "Of course I've not asked anyone to marry me before you. But are you actually saying you expect me to propose to more women?"

"I don't expect you to propose to more women Master. I want you to propose to more sluts," she said and greedily grabbed at my wrist and humped my hand obscenely. A truck we passed honked their horn appreciatively and Carly looked at me and giggled. "But only when you're ready, Master. I know that this whole pregnancy thing rushed this."

I glanced at her, unsure how to take that or even how to respond. On impulse, I pulled over into an empty parking lot and grabbed her hands as we came to a stop, "Carly, I love you. Not just a little but immensely and completely. If you asked or wanted, I would be happy with you and you alone forever." She started to say something but I cut her off, "I know that's not what you want. I understand. But part of my love for you is that. If you ever change your mind, I'll be there for you. But if I ever marry someone else too. If I ever bind my heart like that to someone else, I need you to be on board with it too because that won't be someone I... We... can just walk away from. And as for the pregnancy... well... yeah... maybe it affected the timetable. But I knew I wanted you in my life for the rest of it after that first weekend. The last two months has just been me double checking that instinctual response and trying to attach a label to whatever... this... thing is between us. Understand?"

She nodded, tears flowing down her eyes. "That means more than you can know, Master. And I understand. I promise that I'll never change my mind but it means everything to me that you are planning just in case. I hope eventually you realize it won't change though."

I pulled back onto the street, "Maybe I will, babe." I gave her thigh a friendly squeeze before working my fingers back to her cunt.

She leaned back and moaned, reveling in the sensation. "You know, Master... I... I'm not trying to pressure you or... oh my... anything but. Uhmm... Yessss... " she said distracted as I rubbed her clit through the skin tight latex underwear. "Just so you know... Kyrsten is wonderful and we get along great."

"Such a bossy little minx," I said and pulled my hand away.

Carly's whimper of disappointment was one of abject sadness at the loss of the pleasurable sensations. It caused me to chuckle as she simpered an apology, "Master. I'm sorry. I wasn't trying to tell you what to do. I just... I... I know you love her. And I've been so happy all week imagining you two together. I imagine... uhmm... well..."

"What is it slut?"

"You know how some girls imagine their weddings?"

"Sure... all girls, right?"

"Most girls that I know, yeah. Well for me, I imagine you marrying someone else and me giving away the bride. And that gets me going and I start imagining you adding more and more sluts to your harem of women. And each of us standing as bridesmaids with me being the maid of honor or giving away the bride or giving away the groom. It all sort of randomly jumbles together in my head."

"So this week, you've been imagining... what? Me marrying Kyrsten?"

She nodded and bit her lip, "Dirtier, Master."

"You giving away, Kyrsten?"

"More humiliating, Master? So much worse?"

"What could be worse, slut?"

She was silent for a second. The wind whipped through her hair and she looked off in the distance, gathering her thoughts. "I... I think this might be one of those fantasies I don't want to be real, Master. Is that okay?"

"Of course, baby. Tell me though. I like your sick perverse fantasies."

"I've been picturing kneeling at your feet. Wearing my Slut collar while you hold the leash. I'm sucking your cock while you marry Kyrsten. And I'm pregnant. Like really pregnant and you marry Kyrsten before you marry me and you do it in front of all of our friends and family. And it's awful and humiliating and degrading and terrible and a frighteningly large piece of me wants it more than anything in the world." She said it all in a rush, barely stopping for air.

"Well don't worry your tiny, little chink brain about it, my love. I'm marrying you first no matter what. That way you can give me away at every future wedding."

She let out a breath that I don't think she realized she was holding. "Thank you, Master. Thank you."

20 minutes later, we pulled up to our destination. We were meeting Roland and Jenn for lunch at Simon Parilla, a nice little Columbian place that we'd found years ago. It had kind of become a tradition when Roland and I were able to meet up so it only seemed appropriate that we bring the girls. I pulled into the parking lot and saw Roland and Jenn holding hands, talking to a second girl that I didn't recognize and a kid that I assumed was Jennifer's daughter. Jenn was as beautiful as always and seemed to be reveling in how Roland was doting over her. Her daughter, who seemed like she was about ten, also seemed very happy. About the only one who wasn't happy was the other girl. She had platinum blonde hair and looked to be in her early twenties. She was obviously very athletic and was rocking a thin tank top, sports bra, and yoga pants look that seemed like maybe she'd come right from the gym. She had a displeased look on her face.

But before we could walk up and introduce ourselves, a voice behind me called out, "Hey, baby!"

I turned around and Kyrsten was jogging across the parking lot. Her boobs bounced pleasantly as she ran up to me wearing a tight t-shirt and some skin tight daisy dukes that left little to the imagination. I grabbed her and gave her a huge kiss, "Hey there yourself. We weren't sure if you were going to be able to get away and join us."

"Wouldn't miss it for the world," she said with a wink.

"So who'd you bring with us, Jenn?" I asked as I knelt down to look at her daughter.

"THIS," she said with obvious pride, "Is my daughter Amanda. We're celebrating because she made her select soccer team and scored three goals this morning."

"Awesome. That's terrific Amanda. I love soccer. And that makes me way cooler than Roland who only likes basketball and baseball, right?"

The little girl giggled and Roland thumped my back, "Hey, man. I love me some football too. I just like the American sports is all!" His tone was friendly and relaxed, exactly as I'd expected.

"Hey!" the little girl shouted, "Mommy, Mr. Roland is calling soccer dumb again." The childish indignation was adorable and I couldn't help but laugh.

"Remember what I told you honey. Everyone's entitled to their own wrong opinions. Even idiots like Mr. Roland," she said with a smirk. They both laughed and kissed.

"And who's this?" I asked looking the blonde up and down. I tried really hard. I promise I did. But Carly made it so every semi-attractive woman I looked at I was instantly evaluating. The fact that Carly squeezed my hand while I did told me it wasn't lost on her. Now that I could see her upfront, I realized how beautiful this young woman was. Her sunkissed skin was flawless and her face had this sort of beautiful blank look to it that stirred something. I'm not one to judge a book by its cover but she gave the impression of being a bit of an airhead.

"You probably don't remember but this is my sister Rebeccah," she said gesturing at the other blonde.

"Like, it's really nice to meet you. I've, like, heard so much about you," she said. Every sentence sounded like a question. My opinion of the book was solidifying by the moment.

I shook her hand and said, "I hope it's been mostly good."

"Oh like, totally. Jenny and Roland think you're terrific. You, like, don't have to worry about that you know?"

I really wasn't sure what more to say to that so I grabbed Carly and Kyrsten by the waists and yanked them close then said, "Okay, shall we eat?"

"I'm starving," Kyrsten said and we walked inside. The room was cool and the restaurant uncrowded. It was the kind of place that was much busier at night but that was fine, it just made it more suitable for old friends to reconnect.

"Six adults, one kid," I said to the hostess. A cute little latina girl with dark black hair and a mischievous smile on her face. She nodded and took us to our table. I stared at her tight little ass the whole way. God, Carly. "What have you done to me?" I thought to myself.

"Mommy. He said I'm a kid. I'm not a kid. I'm a young adult," the little girl complained to Jenn.

"Well little miss, all that that matters for is the menu they give you. Are you going to order Puchero Santaferino or Tacos?"

"Tacos!" she practically yelled. We all laughed.

"Well then a kid's menu is what you'll need. Plus they give you crayons to color with."

She threw her hands up in the air in silent triumph as we were all seated. I was in the middle with Kyrsten on my left and Carly on my right. Roland gallantly pulled out the chair for Jenn who sat on the right across from Carly with Jenn's daughter at the end of the table. I watched Carly, out of the corner of my eye. She and I had discussed having a kid and she'd wanted to wait originally. Then the accident happened and now she was expecting. One thing that I'd never pushed for clarity on was did she really want to be a mother. Judging by her beaming reaction to Amanda's antics, I think I knew my answer.

"So how are things going, brother?" he asked me, looking not too subtly between Kyrsten and Carly.

"Great. Terrific actually. This is all new to... well... all three of us but I think we're finding a balance and making it work. Don't you think, babe?" I asked Carly, distracting from Amanda's haphazard coloring.

"Oh... definitely, Sir. It's been amazing. And it'll be even better when I can be in New York all the time."

"Sir?" Rebeccah cocked an eyebrow, "He's got, like two girlfriends and he makes you call him Sir?"

I really, really wanted to say, "I'm sorry... was that a statement or a question, it's hard to tell with you?" but I bit my tongue.

Carly came to my rescue first before I could formulate a more measured response, "Actually, I call him Master in private and only call him Sir when we're in public to avoid any awkwardness."

"Like, oh my gosh, that's totally not better. That's just, like, a different type of totally misogynistic behavior." Her indignation was obvious although her tone was weirdly jovial.

Kyrsten piped up, "We do it because we like it. He doesn't demand it. Not like you're thinking anyways. I just call him, Jay in public. I save all the other stuff for private time. And... I guess with Starla it's like two and a half girlfriends if you're trying to be precise."

Rebeccah rolled her eyes and Jenn said from the other end of the table, "Chill, Beccah. It works for them. What has Mom always told you about judging other people?"

"Like, I'm not judging. I'm totally not. It's just that our Women's Study teacher is always talking about the way the patriarchy holds us down and here they're, like, totally undermining the battle we've been fighting for."

I bristled a little but was also amused. Carly's roommate, Natalie, was a women's study professor at one of the most liberal colleges in America. If I could get her into bed...

"Their choices are exactly that, Rebeccah. Their choices. I was always taught that feminism was about recognizing the intrinsic differences in women and not judging women as a monolith. Everything I do with my girls is based on consent and their enjoyment."

"Well, almost everything," Kyrsten whispered into my ear before snaking her tongue along the lobe in a way that I'm sure Rebeccah could easily see.

"No... I totally get that. I do. It's just... like... why in public? It would be super awesome if you just did all... this... in private. What if it like totally triggers someone. Even saying the M word might anger someone like Roland. Ever think of that?"

"Listen up, b... Beccah," Roland said with a hard edge in his voice, "Did you ever bother to think that 'someone like Roland' might be a pretty offensive way to talk about me when I'm two feet away?"

"OMG... I'm like totally sorry Mr. Roland. No... you're totally right that was super uncool of me and I'm sorry. I just meant that the M word might anger someone who came from that kind of background."

Roland rolled his eyes, clearly about to say something else but before he could Jenn, trying to defuse the situation, said from down the table, "Beccah, Roland's dad was a Doctor and his grandfather's were a civil rights lawyer and a Brazilian banker. His mom's british. He's about as unconnected to slavery and the after affects of it as you can get. And Jay knows that."

I nodded thankfully at Jenn before continuing, "It's not a lifestyle for everyone, I'll grant you Rebeccah." Sometimes people need a way to diplomatically exit a conversation that they're over their head in. Hopefully she'd take the out.

She apparently wasn't ready for that conversational out, however. "Like, I'm all for the free love or whatevs. I totally get that. Hookup culture is great and, like, totally, like liberating? For women, I mean. But, I don't know, I just wish this whole situation thing you've got going on was a little more... like empowering? Or whatever?"

I felt Carly and Kyrsten both straighten up, I think to give it to Rebeccah with both barrels but this time I spoke first, "Rebeccah, I personally think the most important thing is not that Kyrsten and Carly conform to yours... or anyone's ideas of what's 'proper' or 'empowering' but rather that they're as happy as they can possibly be. Maybe you should spend some time listening to them and learning about WHY they've chosen to do this and what they get out of it." The young woman nodded, wisely letting the conversation end there for now. I turned to Roland, "How's business. Sign anyone new?"

Roland was doing great work building his sports rep business. With ten professional sports teams in the state and several other semi-pro teams, there was a lot of business to be had and the infrastructure wasn't fully developed like it was in New York or LA so there were considerable opportunities for someone who was young and hungry. And Roland was definitely hungry. "I signed three new guys this week," he said with a grin.

"Who?" asked Kyrsten with a smile.

"I pride myself on being discreet so we stay in the background and make it about the player."

Jenn smiled at Roland and rubbed his muscular, black arm. "Was one of them... the one you were hoping to get?" she asked. He nodded and she hugged him, "Oh, baby. That's huge. I'm so proud of you."

"Yeah... he was a pain in the ass... I had to...," he said then looked at Amanda who was hanging on his every word, "Uhmm... I had to watch a lot of... people... uhh... eat? A lot of... sugar?"

Jenn shook her head, "We get it... athletes have a party lifestyle. Just so long as you stayed away from that sugar?"

He nodded and Amanda piped up and explained to the table, "Mr. Roland doesn't eat sugar. He wants to be healthy for Mommy."

I stared for a moment before the whole table erupted in laughter. "What, Mommy?" she asked, trying to figure out if we were laughing at her or laughing with her.

"Nothing, sweetie. Roland's friends are just laughing about how sweet it is that Roland is so thoughtful," she said and gave him a peck on the cheek.

Our waiter, yet another, even hotter, latino girl came by and took our order. This one was built thick and sexy with several tattoos that tantalized an onlooker. She reminded me a little of Tabitha, the bike messenger back at the office. Maybe the universe was sending me a message. Or maybe my cock was spoiled and over-sexed from my new lifestyle. Either way, Carly noticed my wandering eye and leaned over to whisper, "See something you like, Master?"

"Maybe... or reminded of something back home I might like."

"OOoh... even better," she said and gave me a sweet kiss. That's when Jenn noticed Carly's ring.

"Oh my God. Is that...? Did you...? When did this happen?"

I blushed and so did Carly, "I proposed a couple hours ago."

"A couple hours? How are you so calm? I'd be dancing in the street and shouting from the rooftops," Jenn said, incredulous at our blase attitude. I saw the look Roland gave her out of the corner of my eye. The smile that pulled at the corner of his lips told me all I needed to know about his long term intentions.

Kyrsten stood up and walked around me to give Carly a giant hug. I heard her whisper, "I'm so happy. I love you guys."

Carly simply whispered back, almost in tears, "We love you, too. I bet you're next," she whispered. Kyrsten, already on the verge of tears just looked at me and started crying again.

Roland shook my hand across the table and gave me a friendly fist bump. Jenn simply smiled, "This is all f... messed up but I'm happy for you guys. Have you set a day?"

"No. We just came from her parents' house. My parents don't even know. That's the next stop."

"But it'll be soon right, Sir? I really don't want a long engagement."

I looked at her and smiled, "Yes. I don't want a big wedding and I don't think you do either, right?" I asked and she shook her head that she didn't. "Something with just friends in family in a couple months probably. Maybe here. Maybe in New York. I'm not sure."

Kyrsten leaned against my shoulder and snuggled into me. I leaned over and gave her tear covered lips a light kiss. She whispered, "I'm truly, blissfully happy, Master"

"This is like, totally the weirdest thing I've ever seen... but I guess I'm, like, happy and stuff for you guys?"

Carly smirked at the young girl and nodded, "You should be. I've never been this happy and I know Jay will always try to make me happy."

Jenn looked like she was going to cry. Kyrsten was definitely crying and Rebeccah looked flummoxed. Roland simply shook his head, "Who'd have ever thought YOU'D be the one to have a hot little harem?" he said before earning a playful punch in the shoulder from his girlfriend.

"I know right? You could have gotten some seriously long odds on that in high school."

"High school? Hell, I'd have gotten a million to one if I'd proposed it to YOU three months ago, brother!"

I shook my head but he was right. Three months ago I was in the middle of a tumultuous breakup with my ex-girlfriend, Sasha. That breakup was a big motivator in me coming back to visit Orlando and my high school friends. Reconnecting with people that I never should have let myself lose touch with. I squeezed Carly and Kyrsten's hands. Both of them had been there that first weekend and I really wanted both of them to be with me for a very long time.

123
  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Interracial Love
  • /
  • Carly's WMAF Fantasy Pt. 16

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 198 milliseconds