• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • NonConsent/Reluctance
  • /
  • Caroline Gets a Tattoo

Caroline Gets a Tattoo

I was on my way home from a party, it was people form my old school and one of my former Masters that had had a summer break party.

My hair was a mess and my top had stains on it, a little souvenir from the evenings first blow job.

My nipple rings was clearly visible under the top and my nipples was standing out, hardening from the cool breeze.

I had no panties on under my mini skirt, they had disappeared sometime during the evening, so the rings in my pussy lips was dangling free, making a clinging noise when they swung from side to side, hitting each other.

Even though I had gotten off quite a few times I was still feeling horny, and as I was walking home I was thinking about how to satisfy myself once I got home.

The rings in my nipples and pussy lips was a memory from a former Master but not the one I had met today. Now I am so used to them that they are a part of who I am.

The insides of my legs were sticky from the drying cum which my pussy was still leaking.

I heard a car approaching me from behind and i wiggled my ass a bit more, hoping to get some kind of reaction.

The car braked and stopped in front of me, I saw that it was Mr. Black and his new pet girl.

-Get in, he said and I did, thinking that my prayers has been answered and that I didn't have to bring out the dildo when I got home after all.

I got in in the back, thinking that it was good that he had leather seats so that I wouldn't leave a stain.

The thai girl riding shotgun gave me to weights with hooks which she told me to hang in my nipple rings. I pulled of my top and put the hooks through my rings. The weight was tugging at my nipples and was hoping that we wouldn't hit any potholes.

The pain in my nipples soon made my pussy start to tingle and getting wet again.

-For how long have you had those rings now?

-For about two years, Master.

-And the other rings?

-A little more than one year now, Master.

-Who was it that pierced you? Did you do it by yourself?

-I went to a studio to get my nipples pierced on my eighteenth birthday, planning to just have a staff through one of my nipples but...

..the doorbell rang when I entered the piercing studio. It was almost closing time but I was hoping that they would do me anyway.

-What can I help you with little lady? asked the man behind the counter while looking at my tits through my summer dress.

-I want a piercing.

-No shit, then you come to the right place. And what part is it that you want me to pierce?

-It's my nipple, I said while pinching it through the dress.

-I see, come with me then.

He led me in to a back room and pointed to a chair.

-Take of your dress and have a seat my lady.

I pulled my dress over my head sat down in the chair wearing only my thong and my flip-flops. Then I noticed that the chair had straps in the armrests and for the ankles.

He fastened the straps witch he said was for my own protection so that I wouldn't hurt myself. I gladly let him, thinking that I finally would get my piercing.

He had a big needle in his hand and a cotton swab in hit other.

He started cleaning around both my nipples.

-I only want my right nipple pierced.

-We do two for the price of one today and it wouldn't be symmetrical if you only do one.

-OK, then...if you say so. But shouldn't I have decided what piercing I would like to have first?

-No, you do that later.

-Ok...

He now took hold of my left breast and I thought that it almost felt like he caressed it but that couldn't be, he was a professional after all.

Then he put the needle to my nipple and slowly he started pushing it through.

-Aaooaah! Uh, it hurts!

The the needle peeked out on the other side of my nipple, and he quickly replaced it with a rather large silver ring.

-But I don't want a ring I...aaaah!

The needle went through my other nipple and the I had a ring there too.

I sat there sobbing with rings threw both my throbbing nipples.

-Now it's time to pay.

He removed the straps and told me to kneel.

When I just stood there he took hold of one of my new rings and pulled me to the floor. It hurt like hell and I couldn't resist.

Then he unzipped his pants and took out his swelling dick.

-Suck me, slut!

Afraid that he would hurt my tits I did as he said and took his dick in my mouth.

-Ahh, thats it! Suck that cock you pierced slut.

I jacked him of and massaged his balls at the same time as I sucked him, darting with my tongue over his cock head.

His breathing was getting quicker and pree-cum started leaking into my mouth.

He took hold of my head so that I couldn't withdraw and shot his load into my mouth. When he took his cock out of my mouth he pinched my nostrils together so that I had to swallow his cum.

-Good work slut, now get out of my store.

He took me by my arm and dragged me through his store and threw me out into the street.

A couple passing by looked at me like I was from another planet when I got my dress in place and covered up my newly pierced nipples....

...so that was the last time I ever went to a piercing studio!

-How come you decided to pierce your pussy lips after that experience?

-I didn't, Master. My first Master decided that I should have piercings there too, so one night...

...I was standing on all for while my Master was spanking my ass.

Attached to my nipple rings was weights that was swinging from the spanking, making my stretched nippled hurt even more. But it was a nice pain, making me even more horny.

-Look at that pussy! It's dripping wet! You must really like a bit of pain, and you sure has come to the right place for that.

He spanked me one last time, almost as hard as he could and I yelped in pain and made my weight swing even more.

-Get over to the bed so that I can tie you up.

I went over to the bed and laid down spread-eagle.

He tied my arms and legs to the bed posts. The he took two pieces of string witch he attached to my nipple rings and the tied to the head board. He pulled at the strings to that my tits was pointing up and out over my shoulders.

Now he turned his attention to my newly shaved pussy.

He pulled at my lips and stroked his thumb over my clitoris. I was soaking wet and my pussy was opening up for him. After pinching my pussy lips he took out a needle and pressed it through my lip. It hurt like hell and I let out a pain filled scream.

He put the golden ring in place and repeated the procedure with my other lip.

My pussy felt like it was on fire and I was unable to lay still on the bed, like a worm on a fishing hook.

He pulled my new piercings to the sides and my pussy opened up for him, glistening from my juices.

-Wow, now you really looks hot!

His tongue darted out over my clitoris and then he tongue fucked me while pulling at my piercings.

I felt like in seventh heaven and came in an explosive orgasm. While my orgasm peaked he inserted his dick and started fucking me furiously....

...and thats how I got my second set of piercings.

-That was a very ..inspiring story. And it gave me an idea what to do now.

Take on this blindfold and I will arrange a surprise for you.

I put on the blindfold that the thai girl handed me, wondering what I was up for now. Would I get a new piercing? And in that case where?

I was rather nervous when he drove into town.

The girl helped me out after we had stopped. It was early morning and I was hoping that the streets was empty.

She led me in to some kind of a shop and showed me to a chair. Mr. Black bound me to the chair and then loosened the blindfold and I saw that I was in a tattoo studio.

The chair was tilted back and the tattoo artist had placed a template above my pussy. It looked like some kind of text but I couldn't figure out what it said.

He started working at the tattoo and at first it hurt a bit but after a while it wasn't that bad and the smell of my pussy juices filled the air.

When he was done I was released and thy gave me a mirror to look in.

In a semi circle over my pussy it now said "Fucktoy".

-OK, Fucktoy, lets see if the name fits you, said the guy who had made the tattoo.

-Bend over that counter so I can fuck you!

I went to the counter and bent over it.

He pulled at my my rings, moving my large pussy lips aside so that he could enter me with his cock.

With one thrust he drove it all the way in and the he fucked me hard, slapping his hand on my ass.

The girl went to the other side of the counter and french kissed me while caressing my tits and pulling and twisting at my rings.

His hard fucking and the abuse of my tits sent me into an enormous orgasm, screaming out in bliss.

He was close too so he pulled me of the counter and pushed me to my knees and told me to suck him. It didn't take long before me came, spraying his load in my face and at my forehead.

Then he handled me my dress and told me to leave, but without wiping my face off.

I took on the dress and walked out the door with cum dripping down my face.

Now the town had stared to wake so there was some people in the street, some of the stopped dead in the tracks looking at me.

I went to the car and Mr Black let me in the back seat. Then we drove away leaving our small audience behind.

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • NonConsent/Reluctance
  • /
  • Caroline Gets a Tattoo

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 589 milliseconds