• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Incest/Taboo
  • /
  • Carrie's Strap-on Adventure Ch. 3

Carrie's Strap-on Adventure Ch. 3

Carrie and Julie heard Carrie's mom pulling in so they returned to their original positions in the lounge chairs. Carrie's mom Mary came to check on them. "Did you girls behave yourselves while I was gone?" Mary asked.

"Yes Mary, of course." answered Julie shooting Carrie a seductive wink. Mary just shook her head and went back inside. Julie feeling a little naughty untied her bikini top and tossed it onto Carrie. "Julie, what are you doing, what if my mom sees?" Carrie freaked, tossing the top back to her.

"Who cares we're all women besides I caught your mom sunbathing naked and masturbating on top of that when I came to drop off the CD you let me borrow last week."

"Oh my god you did? What did you do?" answered the shocked Carrie.

"Well I felt like I had to help her finish, I didn't want to make her stop." said Julie. Carrie still shocked asked Julie to go on curious about her mom's reaction.

"Well she must have known by the way I was looking at her that I would have said yes if she asked me to help so she asked. I started out getting my fingers wet in her cunt while she moved her fingers from her hole to her breasts and smelling her sweet pussy reminded me of yours so she leaned back the lounge chair and we 69ed. I sucked on her clit while she licked my cunt and probed my tight ass." Carrie could tell Julie was getting off on tell her about her experience with her mom by the way she was rubbing herself and she herself was getting hot at the thought of her mom's pussy in the mouth of the girl she just tongue fucked. "Come on let's go shower."

Carrie led the half-naked horny Julie into the large bathroom that adjoined Carrie's room and her parents' room. She shut her parents' door and turned the radio on in her room so her mom wouldn't know they were in the shower. "Why should I have to hide my activities with Julie from my mom, she fucked her, why can't I?" she asked herself. But oh well. She and Julie climbed into the shower. The warm water and Julie's naked breasts and hard nipples up against her back made Carrie's juices flow and the steam carried her musky smell through the bathroom. Carrie leaned back with one leg up on the side of the tub and kissed Julie deeply.

Julie's hand trailed down to Carrie's cunt can began finger fucking her. Carrie's orgasm was muffled by Julie's tongue. Julie removed her fingers from Carrie's hole and brought them up to her mouth. She and Carrie licked the cum off her fingers. Carrie's thoughts trailed to her mom's pussy, was her pussy as tight as her mom's, did her cum taste as good as mommy's? Carrie didn't understand why she was thinking this way about her own mother but it was making her hot. She turned around and switched places with Julie letting the water run down her tanned curves. Carrie's fingers trailed over Julie's skin, she cupped one of Julie's breasts and sucked the perky nipple between her lips. After probably the longest shower Carrie ever had Julie had to go home.

Later that evening Carrie's mom called from the bathroom after taking her shower. "Carrie, you left your bathing suit in the bathroom, come and get it." Carrie hopped off her bad and opened her bathroom door to find her mom completely naked. She was bent over facing the door to her own room. Carrie could see the lips of her mother's plump vagina peeking out through her legs. Mary stood up and continued to spread cocoa butter over her body as she could clearly see Carrie's pussy getting moist at the sight of her body. "Why Carrie?" she teased "you look like you've never seen a naked women before?"

"No it's just." stammered Carrie. "It's just that, well you're my mom, I never thought I would see you like that."

"Like what? a women?, it's perfectly natural baby, I did it with my mother and my father too." Mary said stroking her hand lightly over her own breasts to catch Carrie's attention. "You actually had sex with grampy?"

"Yes and he was the best lay I ever had until I met your father. Come in my room and we'll talk some more."

Carrie followed her mother's swaying hips into her room, Mary lay down on the bed pulling herself up on her elbows posing like a nude model. Carrie's wetness began to swell as she stared at her mom. She had long smooth legs that reached up to her clean shaved pussy. Her hips and ass were full and round and her breasts were small and perky, she had pouty lips just like hers and short wavy brown hair. Her skin didn't have a single flaw on it and was perfectly tanned. Carrie sat own on the end of her parent's bed still clothed wondering what her mother was getting at. Mary continued the stories about fucking her father and her brother. She told her about the time she caught her dad fucking her brother's ass when he came home from college one weekend. Carrie's resistance grew to thin and she lounged back, pulled off her shorts and panties and fingered herself listening to her mom talking about eating her grandmother's pussy. Carrie had one foot on the mattress and one on the frame of the bed. Mary helped pull off her shirt and began stroking her big breasts.

Carrie stuck a few more fingers in her sopping cunt and fucked herself. Mary began kissing her daughter and stroking her breasts. "I want to see if my little girl is as good at sucking pussy as Julie said she was." Carrie's mom straddled her face leaning toward the edge of the bed. She held herself up with the bed post on one hand and her other stroking Carrie's clit. Carrie was enjoying her mom's snatch on her mouth, she licked and probed with her tongue and sucked hard on mommy's growing clit. Mary wiggled her pussy on her daughter's face as she began to cum. Mary screamed deep and loudly as Carrie's mouth filled with her sweet juice. Carrie had not yet come to orgasm. All the sex that day with Julie made the sex last longer.

Carrie didn't hear her father walk into the house but Mary did and knew she had to keep Carrie distracted so her husband could catch them and join in on the fun of fucking their daughter. Mary moved onto the floor between Carrie's thighs. She pulled her daughter's fingers out of her snatch and licked the juices from her fingers. She pulled Carrie's hood apart and examined her wetness "My Carrie you have a beautiful pussy, I bet the boys you've fucked don't appreciate it as much as I do." Mary said admiring her swollen clit.

"Actually," Carrie confessed slightly embarrassed, "I've never had sex with a guy. I usually finger fucked myself till Julie, Hannah, Anna and I started fucking each other. I didn't have a dick in me till Julie fucked me with her strap-on in the library last spring."

"Oh lucky girl, I love strap-on's but I only got to use one once before I was married. It was my friend's wedding night and her present to her husband was a threesome with his bride and her maid of honor. She bought a strap-on and we took turns fucking her husband in the ass with it, it was so much fun, I'll have to ask Julie to bring it over sometime." With that Carrie put on a big smile and ran giggling into her room.

She pulled the massive dildo out of her drawer and strapped it on determined to surprise her mother with it. However she was surprised to find her dad standing in the bedroom when she came back in. Shocked all she could say was "Daddy um..."

"It's ok sweetheart, I was outside the door and heard your little story about you and your friends. Don't worry sweety me and your mother were actually planning on approaching you about a threesome when mom found out you were having sex with Julie. And may I say the size of that cock has me intrigued about watching my baby girl fuck her mother, please continue what you were doing."

With that Carrie got on her knees and crawled over to he mom who had moved to another area on the floor in front of her father. Carrie positioned herself between her mom's thighs and rubbed her breasts up her mom's flat stomach. The tip of the strap-on pushed against her mom's clit and Carrie began sucking and groping her breasts. Mary began shifting herself so the huge dildo could enter her.

At the sight of his daughter's naked body and his wife's cum dripping onto the carpet, Carrie's father John began stroking himself. Carrie looked up to watch her daddy pull down his trousers as his massive dick sprang into action. Carrie inserted half of the long dildo into her mother's cunt determined not to hurt her. "It's ok baby, mommy can take the whole thing" With that she jammed the rest of the length into her mom's pussy and began fucking her hard. She looked up to watch her father masturbate. She saw his precum drip down the side of his penis as he used it to lubricate his hand. Carrie licked her lips wondering what it tasted like.

She continued fucking her mother as Mary moaned and begged her to go harder and faster. John was also moaning as he got closer to orgasm. John stepped over his wife a wiggled his cock in Carrie's face "I'd love it if you'd suck my cock baby, I bet you're great at it." Carrie was a little reluctant but since she practiced on Julie's strap-on she gave it a try. Her father's dick felt better in her mouth than the dildo, it was warm and smooth and she could taste the precum in her mouth. Her father grabbed her head and started fucking her face so she could concentrate on dicking her mother.

After a minute or two Carrie's father began moaning loudly as he blew his steaming hot load into his daughter's mouth. Carrie loved the taste of her father's cum just as much as her mother's and decided to share it with Mary. Mary welcomed her daughter's tongue with delight as the licked and swallowed John's cum. Carrie removed her strap-on and placed it to the side. John moved between his wife's legs and hoisted her up onto his dick. She bounced up and down expertly while Carrie lied down on her parent's bed and continued to masturbate. She and her mother both came with delightful screams.

John pulled out of his wife and whispered something into Mary's ear. Mary gave her husband a sexy look and got up to put the strap on around her waist. Carrie positioned herself on the bed wiggling her ass in her father's face. He knelt on the bed behind his daughter and spread her cheeks apart. Carrie started moaning, "Yes Daddy yes." She knows what her father was going to do to her teasing pink hole. He lowered his tongue onto her chute and started expertly tonguing it. Carrie orgasmed instantly. He rubbed the tip of his big dick on her tart wet asshole and pushed it in a little. He was shocked at how loose she was and filled the rest of her ass with his member.

Mary put the strap-on on while watching her daughter's ass being eaten. When she was all finished she nodded to her husband who pulled her daughter back till she was sitting back on his dick with her pussy exposed to her mom. Mary crawled between Carrie's legs and pressed the huge cock into her daughter's pussy. Carrie screamed with pleasure as her father fucked her ass and her mother fucked her cunt.

John started pumping harder and Carrie could feel his cum filling her ass. Mary pulled the dildo out of Carrie's cunt and ate John's cum out of her ass. As she removed the strap-on and strapped it to her daughter. "What would you like me to do with it Mommy?" she asked like a good little girl. "Well sweety, your father fucked you're ass it's only fair to fuck his." Carrie turned to see her dad already in position for her. Mary lay down with her pussy ready for her husband's long tongue. Carrie watched her father tongue her mother's cunt while his ass was begging to be fucked.

Carrie licked John's ass to get it lubed and stuck the tip in afraid of hurting her father. She herself was surprised that his ass opened up to her and she slid the rest of it into daddy's hole. John moaned muffled by his wife's pussy. Carrie held on to John's hips and fucked away pushing John's face deeper into her mother's snatch. The three of them orgasmed at the same time and they all collapsed on top of each other. They spent the rest of the evening holding and caressing each other.

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Incest/Taboo
  • /
  • Carrie's Strap-on Adventure Ch. 3

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 54 milliseconds